Outlaw Creation Tournaments

Bleakardor

205 needs 1 more participant.

185 needs 4 more participants.  

Will be putting a hold on the 135/145/155/265 tournaments for now and focusing on the other three.

Due to this, I will add a 250k reward for 2nd place for each of these three brackets.  

So 1 million + title for winner

250k to runner up

And, the fight of the tournament will get a 100k bonus to FotN fighters for each bracket.  (One per tournament)

The KO of the tournament will get a 100k bonus for each bracket as well. (One per tournament)

These two awards will be based on the entire tournament.  You can win the first round, and get eliminated in the 2nd round and still have a shot at the 100k award based on your performance.  So everyone has a chance to win some $$$$.

This will also include the 170 that has already been booked.

The 205 bracket now has an 8th participant and we can randomize the bracket.  I will do this tomorrow night, but for the next 24 hours if anyone else wants to take a spot, they can have my spot as I had entered a fighter only to help fill the bracket.  I truly do not wish to participate with one of my own fighters.  So we will book the event and random generate the bracket tomorrow, but if someone wants to join I can substitute a fighter in until the fight has been booked/accepted.

So don't hesitate to sign up now for that last 205 spot before it's too late!  1 million tycoon cash on the line!

I think Django might be willing with his 185 fighter.  Will just need to put on a few more lbs to get to 205.  He was going to take the last spot if Izzy hadn't signed up.  So (fingers crossed) I should be able to avoid being in the bracket as I don't want anyone to look at it suspiciously. 

1637724703Outlaw%20170%20poster1.jpg

Hello Outlaws, roughnecks, hooligans and lone wolves!  Today, I am very excited to get a jump on things as we break down the first round of our 170 Showdown!  This is the championship tournament series that will crown our first ever Outlaw Martial Combat champion of the 205 division!

More importantly than that to some of these degenerates is the $1 million reward that accompanies 1st place along with that strap of leather!  And just for shits and grins, we've even added a 250k prize to the runner up that makes it to the finals!  So get your brass knuckles, steel toed boots, spiked knee pads and whatever the hell else you want and get ready to throw down in the cage with some of the baddest up and coming new generation of fighters the MMA world has to offer!  Let us officially establish our slogan by taking the words from our MC brethren..  "Expect No Mercy"

When I came out of Organizational retirement, I considered going back to HFC.  But it just didn't seem right.  That organization has it's own legacy now, and I truly hope that legacy carries on for years to come under new ownership.  But I had new ideas, new goals, a new dream.  What I originally wanted in HFC had morphed into a life of it's own, and I found myself walking a different path.  That path led me to start over, from scratch, and bring a new light (or darkness) to the MMAT universe.  An Outlaw was born.

Preview can be found on the smack talk thread!

14042274987848.jpg

Today is step one, I will apologize in advance for what I am about to do to you today "Pure Evil" as it wont be pretty at all for you.  You see ever since I lost my eye in prison, any fear I may have once carried with me is gone and now I fear no thing and no man.   You might have a catchy nickname but I assure you, you know nothing about evil of any kind, that's my world and I promise you will not enjoy your time spent there for a second. I envision a short stay in the cage tonight but you might need assistance once the ref pulls me off your lifeless body!!

King Cooper, I will be watching your match intensely, don't let me down I want to smash you next!  Don't be a fool, take care of business tonight so that in the next round I can take care of you!  Demons follow me everywhere I go, be scared!!

• Upvote 2

Thank you for the warning, but the only thing not pretty is you.  I've seen prettier things attached to a tampon.  You might look like an outlaw, but I'm the real deal. I've fought djinn, windigos, death, and even God himself....and I'm still here.  I eat double cheeseburgers 4x a day and laugh at heart disease!!!!

You do have good manners, so therefore I won't take your other eye.....only your pride. I like how you roll, so I'll take my W and I'll move on. Normally I'd talk mad s**t after our fight, but after all your prison rapings and picking an obviously sh***y tattoo guy, there's nothing I can say that can make you feel worse than you already do. 

• Upvote 2

8 hours ago, rjs2442 said:

14042274987848.jpg

Today is step one, I will apologize in advance for what I am about to do to you today "Pure Evil" as it wont be pretty at all for you.  You see ever since I lost my eye in prison, any fear I may have once carried with me is gone and now I fear no thing and no man.   You might have a catchy nickname but I assure you, you know nothing about evil of any kind, that's my world and I promise you will not enjoy your time spent there for a second. I envision a short stay in the cage tonight but you might need assistance once the ref pulls me off your lifeless body!!

King Cooper, I will be watching your match intensely, don't let me down I want to smash you next!  Don't be a fool, take care of business tonight so that in the next round I can take care of you!  Demons follow me everywhere I go, be scared!!

King is only doing this until his old man kicks the bucket and leaves him the family fortune. Basically he’s a spoiled rich kid (thus the name) and if he can’t beat you, he’ll have 3 Instagram models lick his wounds while he floats around on Daddy’s yacht. 
Btw you never did explain how you lost that eye, your cell mate must have enjoyed the variety though…almost like a new piece of strange every third night.

• Upvote 2

1 hour ago, Izzycheer said:

Props to Cole Orion for demolishing my guy.  I'm now sad.  Cole has been added to my list and I'll def see you in the future. Now it's time to prepare to kill (literally) this King Cooper shlub.  My prediction:  Dean Winchester wins via homicide!!!!

Perhaps you should take more time to consider your health because from where I sit your heart was the first thing that gave out on you last night!  However I do wish to thank you sincerely for taking the fight to the ground, allowed me to drag you into the deep waters I knew you would not survive!

• Upvote 1

16 hours ago, Carciofi said:

King is only doing this until his old man kicks the bucket and leaves him the family fortune. Basically he’s a spoiled rich kid (thus the name) and if he can’t beat you, he’ll have 3 Instagram models lick his wounds while he floats around on Daddy’s yacht. 
Btw you never did explain how you lost that eye, your cell mate must have enjoyed the variety though…almost like a new piece of strange every third night.

Your attempt at humor is comical, especially given the results.  Normally I would continue the back and forth verbal jab wars however given your performance last night I can clearly see you are not up to the challenge...

• Upvote 2

2 hours ago, Izzycheer said:

Props to Cole Orion for demolishing my guy.  I'm now sad.  Cole has been added to my list and I'll def see you in the future. Now it's time to prepare to kill (literally) this King Cooper shlub.  My prediction:  Dean Winchester wins via homicide!!!!

This will now considered premeditated murder, and if this should happen, you’re going to find yourself bunking with Orion’s old cell mate.

• Upvote 2

5 hours ago, Carciofi said:

This will now considered premeditated murder, and if this should happen, you’re going to find yourself bunking with Orion’s old cell mate.

This guy thinks Dean Winchester cares about prison? Dean Winchester is an outlaw!!! Maybe you and your fighter belong in the org that's made for sweater-knitting grannies or one where we all hold hands and talk about feelings.

Dean Winchester ain't down with the soft; he's about the action and pain and dominance. Any real men wanna throw hands, then step our way. Real outlaws don't wrestle, they put the motherfreaking stamp on their opponents. 

• Upvote 2

• 3 weeks later...

Round 2 of the 205 tournament will be booked shortly.  I will post a review of the 1st round in the smack talk thread.  Sorry for the lack of communication over the last 2 weeks, just been crazy with work and all over the holidays.. with people also calling out due to COVID my work load has increased a ton.  But,  I'm off Sunday and will get some stuff done.

Cheers!