Favorite tourist attractions

Mannetosen

20 minutes ago, Mannetosen said:

I don't know about you, but I've travelled a lot. In my travels, I've seen many both natural and architectual wonders. Here is my favorite

unnamed.jpg

This is a must see attraction for anyone interested in a cultural experience you can see, feel and taste cascading all over you! GWad rates this 10/10

Forget long trips to Southeast Asia, you can find this little 'taste' in the safety and comfort of the lowlands!

Just beware of keeping pictures on your hard drive when you return to civilization!

• Like 1

I love to travel too, I have visited more than 10 countries and I have many interesting travel stories. I have visited many cities in Egypt, but I liked Alexandria the most. It is especially worth noting that the city is very clean. Indeed, there are no garbage dumps like in Cairo or street life like in Hurghada. There are very beautiful streets, alleys and buildings of houses.

8 hours ago, Sprooch said:

Have you been taken a trip to the great Paris, home of the gypsies, homeless, and pickpockets. 

Paris has been great every time I've been there.

Only attempted pickpocketing of my life was in Rome. I usually walk around with my hands in my pocket though, so it didn't work lol.

10 minutes ago, Mannetosen said:

Paris has been great every time I've been there.

Only attempted pickpocketing of my life was in Rome. I usually walk around with my hands in my pocket though, so it didn't work lol.

If I'm ever in Rome and somebody attempts to pickpocket me I'll turn into a Biblical catholic extremist and demand felatio because the good book permits it.

• 5 months later...
  • 7 months later...

I haven't travelled loads but seen a few places:

Rome: Colluseum, St. Peter's Basillica, Sistine Chapel

Toronto: CNN Tower, Chinatown

Tunisia: El Jem Ampitheater, Sousse Medina

I'd love to visit Egypt & take a Nile-Valley tour of the dozens of amazing sites.

Also on the bucket list are the Maya/Inca cities of South America.

• 3 weeks later...