145 - 18 YO creation tournament - 3 month VIP Prize

Bleakardor

On 5/7/2022 at 11:48 PM, Columbo said:

I can only speak for myself - but I don't mind how you schedule it.

Great win Adofo (Maurice)! You deserve the first place in the final.

Unless anyone objects, I’d like to bump the schedule up to 3 weeks from 4. The only fighters remaining in Outlaw are between this and the HW tourney. If I can somewhat align the events, it would allow me to maximize time and events. 

• Upvote 2

1 hour ago, Carciofi said:

Unless anyone objects, I’d like to bump the schedule up to 3 weeks from 4. The only fighters remaining in Outlaw are between this and the HW tourney. If I can somewhat align the events, it would allow me to maximize time and events. 

+1

• Downvote 1

On 5/8/2022 at 7:53 PM, MauriceSimmons said:

I'm fine with whatever. But it's a hopeless situation for the other guys, how're they hoping to beat my boy after he's had 2 months of training when they couldn't even scratch him in his bummy stage?

You shouldn’t have anything to worry about then right? You get two months for your boy to cook and then should have no problem beating whoever makes it to the final. Win/win for you right?

• Upvote 2
  • Downvote 1

On 5/9/2022 at 1:03 PM, Columbo said:

My boy Hubble will take the rematch he's entitled to, whether the other 2nd bracket fighters give up or not.

23 hours ago, MMAcostello said:

I will not give up I believe I can still win

Wow man look at these guys, such warriors

• Downvote 3

19 hours ago, CelticStryder said:

You shouldn’t have anything to worry about then right? You get two months for your boy to cook and then should have no problem beating whoever makes it to the final. Win/win for you right?

Another Super Smesh Hoe ready to be spanked by the mighty FUTUREGOAT

• Downvote 2

• 2 weeks later...
On 5/7/2022 at 10:56 PM, CelticStryder said:

Georges MacDonald no sabe cómo dejar de fumar. Aprendió de su padre que discutible tenía más corazón que nadie en la historia del deporte. Georges dice que mañana noqueará a Pérez ya su administrador de cuentas múltiples. Sin embargo, Frank correrá asustado y requerirá un mes para preparar.

16516981815981.jpg ariel perez 

I'm not one to talk, but to demonstrate in the ring, but I see that my opponent likes to talk more, for your information in our first fight I made a mistake in my prediction since I thought you were going to fight and you didn't put Takedown and you didn't come to fight but to hug and throw Takedown, so don't come here to say that you knocked me out when what you are going to do is hug and throw Takedown since you don't know how to fight, if not hug, you should have a teddy bear as a nickname since you are pure hugs.

• Downvote 5

3 hours ago, MMAcostello said:

I'm not one to talk, but to demonstrate in the ring, but I see that my opponent likes to talk more, for your information in our first fight I made a mistake in my prediction since I thought you were going to fight and you didn't put Takedown and you didn't come to fight but to hug and throw Takedown, so don't come here to say that you knocked me out when what you are going to do is hug and throw Takedown since you don't know how to fight, if not hug, you should have a teddy bear as a nickname since you are pure hugs.

Thats my avatar 

If this guy gets in this tourney then im out

• Upvote 3

2 hours ago, MMAcostello said:

surprising you say? Is it surprising that you say you will knock me out when you only throw Takedown and hugs, or will you deny it little bear?

Deny what???? That you got outsmarted and can't take the fact that you lost when you couldn't feed your fighter your multi accounts? Or that you cant hand yourself titles in your own org?

• Upvote 2
  • Downvote 1

13 minutes ago, CelticStryder said:

🤣 How'd that work out for you the first time? I made you look like a fool and it was easy

I recognize in the first fight by not placing me in the prediction that you won but you will see in this one how everything will be different I will go to the canvas as it should have been in the first one since you are all hugs, "no excuse is called wrestling"  

It's simple, this time TKO for you.

:boxing:

• Downvote 4

On 5/19/2022 at 9:40 PM, MMAcostello said:

Let me translate Frank to english for you all:

"I'm not going to talk because last time I got smarted in the ring. But I see my opponent is much smarter than me because in our first fight I thought I knew what I was doing and he made me look stupid when he took me down and held me there showing the world I have zero ground game. Dont come here and say you are going to knock me out because I have zero ground game and have no idea how to defend a takedown. You are just going to take me down, control me there and make me your bitch once again. You should change your nickname to "Franks Daddy" when I lose to you again because you are much better and smarter than me."

• Upvote 2
  • Downvote 1

7 minutes ago, CelticStryder said:

Let me translate Frank to english for you all:

"I'm not going to talk because last time I got smarted in the ring. But I see my opponent is much smarter than me because in our first fight I thought I knew what I was doing and he made me look stupid when he took me down and held me there showing the world I have zero ground game. Dont come here and say you are going to knock me out because I have zero ground game and have no idea how to defend a takedown. You are just going to take me down, control me there and make me your bitch once again. You should change your nickname to "Franks Daddy" when I lose to you again because you are much better and smarter than me."

we'll see little bear , It's simple, this time TKO for you.

• Downvote 4

3 minutes ago, MMAcostello said:

very well change the subject because you know you will be knocked out this time little bear.

Seems like you avoided the accusation to me.... If someone called me out saying I stole their work I'd be setting the record straight but then again I dont need to steal someone else's work. You do though don't you because you are a lying scumbag cheat. Someone called you out and you dont even have the balls to acknowledge it. I'd probably ignore it if I knew I was guilty as well.

• Upvote 2
  • Downvote 1