380k+ 265 tournament - 6 month VIP prize

Bleakardor

Costello just pulled another turd.. he just asked to be removed from the tournament.  So we are now down to 7 fighters.  We can roll with this with everyone getting a 1 round bye, or we can find a stand in.  I will send a message to the division to see if anyone wants to replace his fighter so we can just keep it going.  Should have known better than to give a shot to someone many have issues with, but now it's bitten me in the arse.  I'll find a replacement, if someone knows of a willing participant let me know ASAP please.

Garth Brooks: Well it's bulls and blood it's the dust and mud it's the roar of a Sunday crowd. It's the white in his knuckles it's the gold in his buckle he'll win the next go round. It's boots and chaps it's cowboy hats it's spurs and latigo. It's the ropes and the reigns and the joy and the pain and they call the thing a rodeo.

Leeroy Brown: Wow Garth you are one bad man you got my podcast going off with comments with this performance. And I know bad as I'm the baddest man in the whole damn town.

Garth Brooks: Thank ya kindly.

Leeroy Brown: So rumor has it your just one young bucking bronco of a cowboy and a future country music star.

Garth Brooks: Thanks but I don't know about that. But I do know I got friends in low places where the whiskey drowns and the beer chases my blues away and I'll be okay.

Leeroy Brown: They are already talking about your raw punching power and boxing skills. How good is your boxing and punching power really?

Garth Brooks: Time will tell I guess. I'm just a young country boy who grew up on a farm. I'm just country strong.

Leeroy Brown: First round you are going against 18 year old Richard Sitanggang. What do you know about him and how do you see it going?

Garth Brooks: Well he's a wrestler and a boxer. I think I'll drop him on the feet, take over and finish him on the ground.

Leeroy Brown: You are by far the youngest guy in the tournament how do you think that puts your chances and does it add any additional pressure?

Garth Brooks: I think it makes me a dark horse. I'm actually training later than a lot of the guys here and being the youngest guy in such a long tournament gives me the most room for growth. Also I don't feel like a lot of people are really expecting much from me being so young so it takes a lot of the pressure off.

Leeroy Brown: Well said. Can you do another number for my fans cowboy?

Garth Brooks: Sure thing. Hand me my guitar will ya?

Leeroy Brown hands Garth Brooks the guitar.

Garth Brooks: Three thirty in the morning not a soul in sight the city's looking like a ghost town on a moonless summer night. Raindrops on the windshield there's a storm movin in He's heading back from somewhere that he never should have been. And the thunder rolls and thunder rolls. Every light is burning in a house across town. She's pacing by the telephone in her faded flannel gown. Askin for a miracle hoping she's not right prayin it's the weather that's kept him out all night. And the thunder rolls and the thunder rolls. The thunder rolls and the lightnin strikes another loves grows cold on a sleepless niiight. And the storms blows oooonn out of controlll. Deep in her hearrrt the thunder rolls.

• Upvote 1

On 1/20/2022 at 8:16 PM, Bleakardor said:

Each of these managers have now been sent the 50k signing bonus.

• 3 weeks later...

Guys, shit got real fucked up.  I made a mistake in letting Andrew hold the org.  He's now put it up for sale to spite me.  I would like to know if you guys would like to continue this tournament under the Bellicose banner?  Same rules, same bracket and it will just pick up from there on.  Nobody will be forced to stay in the org after it's over.  If everyone is willing, we'll do it.  If not, I can't be sure I can fix this.  

4 hours ago, Bleakardor said:

Guys, shit got real fucked up.  I made a mistake in letting Andrew hold the org.  He's now put it up for sale to spite me.  I would like to know if you guys would like to continue this tournament under the Bellicose banner?  Same rules, same bracket and it will just pick up from there on.  Nobody will be forced to stay in the org after it's over.  If everyone is willing, we'll do it.  If not, I can't be sure I can fix this.  

It doesn't matter where it is, the idea is to finish what was started.

4 hours ago, Bleakardor said:

Well Garth has the maximum 4 points after the first round so I'd be dummy to not say yes. Lol.

Gentlemen, I am stepping in to minimize disruption here and help see this through. We’re going to rally and make this lucrative tournament a success - that’s what we all signed up for (myself included).

I’ll be drawing on the experience of some current and past Org owners to make sure everything is as it should be. The prize structure will be honoured by Bleakardor. Onward and upwards lads, let’s get it!

• Upvote 4

Slo Moegan: Ladies and gentlemen I'm here with your winner by RNC Garth Brooks!

Garth Brooks: Thank ya Slo.

Slo Moegan: So walk us through a bit what happened in this fight.

Garth Brooks: Sure thing. So the bell rung and he immediately took me down something I was a bit surprised on. He even landed in side control. Then he rained down some heavy shots from side control and I slipped around took his back and immediately got the RNC.

Slo Moegan: It certainly looked like a flawless display of bjj on your part there.

Garth Brooks: Thanks Slo.

Slo Moegan: You are going to certainly need to be on your bjj game like you were tonight against your next opponent Colton Wilder wouldn't you say?

Garth Brooks: Oh for sure. I'm 16 and he's 19. He definitely isn't going to want to stand with me even though I'm so much younger than he is. He's a phenomenal wrestler and bjj blue belt. So I fully expect just like this fight for me to be taken down immediately and have to deal with his ground and pound and his bjj. I do think I am capable enough to take away his submission game.

Slo Moegan: So what is your prediction against Wilder?

Garth Brooks: Wilder wins via TKO ground and pound.

After round 1, we have 4 people tied for first, and 4 people tied for 2nd.  LOL   All 4 fights ended in a finish so even though I list these as 1-8, it's literally a 4 way tie for first place right now.

Rankings:

1. Henry Dustfinger - 4
2. Garth Brooks - 4
3. Colton Wilder - 4
4. Tyson Fury - 4
5. Richard Sitanggang - 0 
6. Muto Ryuuji - 0 
7. Tanjiro Izuki - 0
8. Will Smif - 0

2 hours ago, Bleakardor said:

After round 1, we have 4 people tied for first, and 4 people tied for 2nd.  LOL   All 4 fights ended in a finish so even though I list these as 1-8, it's literally a 4 way tie for first place right now.

Rankings:

1. Henry Dustfinger - 4
2. Garth Brooks - 4
3. Colton Wilder - 4
4. Tyson Fury - 4
5. Richard Sitanggang - 0 
6. Muto Ryuuji - 0 
7. Tanjiro Izuki - 0
8. Will Smif - 0

Well my prediction is after 2 rounds Wilder will still be in 1st with 8. Between the training longer advantage and the wrestling he should be sitting pretty until like round 5-7. By that time other people should have the skills to possibly stand and KO him or the BJJ to take advantage of him wanting the fight there. So my prediction of ending with 20 points with Garth Brooks still has a shot.

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1

35 minutes ago, Carciofi said:

All fights for the next round are locked in except Smif v Izuki. Cymon hasn’t logged on in a few, hopefully he’s good and everything stays on track for round 2. 

If not it's automatic forfeit and that ends up becoming 2 or 4 points for Smif? Asking because if he steps out however those points line up will more than likely happen to 6 of what would be 7 of his opponents so it could possibly make a difference on someone getting first versus what should have been a tie since all wins in round 1 we're finishes and awarded 4 points.

1 hour ago, Ikkitakeda said:

If not it's automatic forfeit and that ends up becoming 2 or 4 points for Smif? Asking because if he steps out however those points line up will more than likely happen to 6 of what would be 7 of his opponents so it could possibly make a difference on someone getting first versus what should have been a tie since all wins in round 1 we're finishes and awarded 4 points.

2pts for the forfeit

• Upvote 1

9 hours ago, Ikkitakeda said:

Tisk tisk tisk. SMH. Well that could spell an automatic 1st place for someone since 1 person at least has got to fight and finished him so received 4 points. Rest of his opponents get only 2. Your call though.

I see your point, however I can’t assume that everyone would finish the guy and at this stage it makes less sense (to me anyway) to hand out free finishing points due to the result of one fight. C’est la vie, let’s keep moving forward.

Also of note is the manager was a generally active fellow, so it may be a moot point anyway.