Do we need more mid-tier arenas?

4 hours ago, HareRumpler said:

Outside the big three arenas, there is only one 30k arena.  1/3 the size of the big boys.  Beyond that, everything else is 21k and below.  

Would it make sense to boost several up to either 30k or somewhere between 30k and 90k?

I agree with this. Places that could realistically add another arena in the 30-60k range would be Brazil and Montreal. Brazil has tons of soccer stadiums and Montreal has Olympic Stadium.

• Upvote 2
  • Downvote 1

6 minutes ago, Icon73 said:

I agree with this. Places that could realistically add another arena in the 30-60k range would be Brazil and Montreal. Brazil has tons of soccer stadiums and Montreal has Olympic Stadium.

Amsterdam has the Johan Cruyff Arena which is a 68k arena with a retractable roof as well.

22 minutes ago, HareRumpler said:

I didn't say "new cities" LOL!!!  🤣

My man when you mention new arenas you bring up the potential for new cities. Cities don't have the proper amount of arenas or it's only a large one and a small one in my opinion, we need more cities to only see that jump from a 14k arena to say 68k or even a 93k arena is a pretty big jump in this case we need more arenas then a middle some cities don't have them and that's disappointing. We need those 20k-30k size arenas or some arenas and some cities will just remain empty and missing activity take Hilo for example it's largest arena only maxes out at 17580  and unfortunately in Hawaii there are no large arenas. So org owners aren't going to inactive smaller cities to set events there same with Helsinki it's largest arena is 19500 there is a solution and Mike needs to add more cities.

• Like 1
  • Downvote 1

57 minutes ago, Zello said:

My man when you mention new arenas you bring up the potential for new cities. Cities don't have the proper amount of arenas or it's only a large one and a small one in my opinion, we need more cities to only see that jump from a 14k arena to say 68k or even a 93k arena is a pretty big jump in this case we need more arenas then a middle some cities don't have them and that's disappointing. We need those 20k-30k size arenas or some arenas and some cities will just remain empty and missing activity take Hilo for example it's largest arena only maxes out at 17580  and unfortunately in Hawaii there are no large arenas. So org owners aren't going to inactive smaller cities to set events there same with Helsinki it's largest arena is 19500 there is a solution and Mike needs to add more cities.

Holy fuck you are annoying

• Downvote 3

4 minutes ago, Icon73 said:

Says the guy with a -82 rating who spams the forums with the same dumb bullshit all the time. Fucking clown lol

On 8/28/2021 at 9:23 AM, Icon73 said:

Thats why your companies suck ass. Send time on the forums hating instead of getting good. Bum ass

On 8/28/2021 at 5:38 PM, Zello said:

I'm not hating you clown ? ????????? I'm saying that I support him your dumbass can't read. 

I'd actually love to do a DDD X Blaze collab.

I got receipts

• Upvote 2
  • Downvote 1

1 hour ago, DRussellMMA said:

Would love to revive the arenas as a business idea. Imagine having a Combate Arena in Brazil!

That would be awesome. Also imagine if, for a puny 330k per week fee, Combate had a weekly press conference where a reporter would ask you questions about the weeks events and happenings and you answered them. I've had good feedback from a lot of people that they enjoy this format. 

Think about it. THE 2021 ORG OF THE YEAR COMBATE AND THE 2018 WRITER OF THE YEAR ALFREDO GONZALEZ (as world renown reporter Keystone Haystacks)

• Upvote 2

52 minutes ago, Alfred said:

That would be awesome. Also imagine if, for a puny 330k per week fee, Combate had a weekly press conference where a reporter would ask you questions about the weeks events and happenings and you answered them. I've had good feedback from a lot of people that they enjoy this format. 

Think about it. THE 2021 ORG OF THE YEAR COMBATE AND THE 2018 WRITER OF THE YEAR ALFREDO GONZALEZ (as world renown reporter Keystone Haystacks)

Glad to finally see you address Combate as it’s official title! 🤣

330k? Does Kilo Maluga come with the fee too?! I am trying to be more active on the forums, so if I don’t win again next year… I’m going to kick right off!

• Upvote 1

8 minutes ago, DRussellMMA said:

330k? Does Kilo Maluga come with the fee too?! I am trying to be more active on the forums, so if I don’t win again next year… I’m going to kick right off!

Well, not to brag but I am quite friendly with Maluga and hiring me to be your official press secretary would DEFINITELY improve the odds of getting Kilo to the 2021 OR OF THE YEAR. 

• Upvote 1

10 hours ago, HareRumpler said:

Outside the big three arenas, there is only one 30k arena.  1/3 the size of the big boys.  Beyond that, everything else is 21k and below.  

Would it make sense to boost several up to either 30k or somewhere between 30k and 90k?

Contact Mike directly, Hare. I think we need more than one 30k arena. One or two more would be cool, imo.

• Like 2

More cities, more arenas please.

More flavor text.

More random text events that give bonuses to popularity or reveal fighter IQ or hint at other hiddens.

Text based game is only as strong as it's flavor text.

A Florida based city should 100% be added imo. people moving here from Brazil and Canada to train full time.

#DeSantis2024

• Upvote 3

9 hours ago, Rambo said:

More cities, more arenas please.

More flavor text.

More random text events that give bonuses to popularity or reveal fighter IQ or hint at other hiddens.

Text based game is only as strong as it's flavor text.

A Florida based city should 100% be added imo. people moving here from Brazil and Canada to train full time.

#DeSantis2024

I really couldn't agree more with this. 

We need more fluff to keep this game alive. It's basically powered by nerd imagination. Nerds get bored easily once they've seen every nook and cranny. 

More cities/areas would be a nice easy addition. 

I know someone is just dying to start a legit muay thai federation out of phuket/bangkok and fill the MMATycoon equivalents of rajadamnern or lumpinee stadium. 

Or MMAtycoons equivalent of ADCC out of the UAE. 

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

On 4/22/2022 at 7:29 PM, DRussellMMA said:

image.png.4abc3eb225a3fb0bf6563ec4a956e713.png

After breaking the record for most PPV's ever sold, #1 P4P fighter Kilo "Bloodbath" Maluga (41-8-0), is currently a Free Agent watching the market closely.

6 hours ago, Alfred said:

I really couldn't agree more with this. 

We need more fluff to keep this game alive. It's basically powered by nerd imagination. Nerds get bored easily once they've seen every nook and cranny. 

More cities/areas would be a nice easy addition. 

I know someone is just dying to start a legit muay thai federation out of phuket/bangkok and fill the MMATycoon equivalents of rajadamnern or lumpinee stadium. 

Or MMAtycoons equivalent of ADCC out of the UAE. 

especially with all the writers and contributors at his disposal, massively underutilized in a text based sim.

• Upvote 2