TUF Season 2 - Presented by Blaze Entertainment (COACH Teyo Ken vs COACH Mikey C)

saklain

12 hours ago, soyster89 said:

Is the Sept 5 date still happening? I don't see an event scheduled and I've not been offered a fight yet. 

3 hours ago, Carciofi said:

Wondering the same. Radio silence doesn’t inspire confidence. 

My apologies everyone. It is extremely difficult having to make 32 managers create a fighter and hope that they don't become inactive or release their fighter before the tournament begins. So, there has been a lot going on behind the scene but I promise the tournament will begin soon once everything is sorted. The September 5th date will be moved back a little bit but the first round will happen this month. Until then, schedule will also be coming out soon. Once again, sorry for the delay. 

• Like 2
  • Upvote 3

TUF SEASON 2 - ROUND 1 SCHEDULE 

Round 1 Dates : September 27 & 28

Full Tournament Dates should be updated on page 1 of the forum

INACTIVES  (Either haven't created a fighter or have not logged in a while)

Lek Buddha (Team Teyo Ken)

Not Skenoj (Team Teyo Ken)

Papa Francis  (Team Mikey C)

Cause McDubree (Team Mikey C)

Victor Stone (Team Mikey C)

Hoarse Whisperer (Team Mikey C)

REPLACEMENTS

Sonny Muchacho (Team Teyo Ken)

Blaze King (Team Mikey C)

Unfortunately since Team Mikey C was unable to replace their other managers, two members of Team Teyo Ken will have to fight each other in Round 1. At the end of the day, each fighter is fighting to become THE ULTIMATE FIGHTER. Now, let's get to the fights!

September 27 Fight Card

"The Heterosexual" Bon Jimin - COACH TEYO KEN VS Percival Diodorus - COACH MIKEY C

Boniface "Sexy Sweetness" Randriamaholison - TEAM TEYO KEN (Roman Benson) VS Ramon De Bonifaz Jr - TEAM MIKEY C (Ado Adovic)

Polish Power - TEAM TEYO KEN (Tycoon Judas) VS "Six Deep" David Oneil - TEAM MIKEY C (Blue Soyster Cult)

John Burgandy - TEAM TEYO KEN (Jesse Bowes) VS Diggs McMahon - TEAM MIKEY C (Blaze King)

Tyler Conlan - TEAM TEYO KEN (Al Van dal) VS Surkho Dratchev - TEAM MIKEY C (Jimmy Normal)

Randy "Tessin" Big Time - TEAM TEYO KEN (Master Tessin) VS Kongo Boshark - TEAM MIKEY C (Golden Finch)

Aimo Surakka - TEAM TEYO KEN (Frank Abbott) VS Trebor "The Nordique" Gautier - TEAM TEYO KEN (Dillo The Manager)

September 28 Fight Card

Thanatos Tyranis - TEAM TEYO KEN (Sonny Muchacho) VS Cooper Cartwright - TEAM MIKEY C (Cian Coggins)

Suga Diabeetus - TEAM TEYO KEN (Dakota Thibodeaux) VS Carl "The Rougarou" Courtright - TEAM MIKEY C (John Daugherty)

Alexander Velyanov - TEAM TEYO KEN (Galahad ..) VS Wolfgang Pauli - TEAM MIKEY C (Monkey !!)

Maurice "Tuf" Matthews - TEAM TEYO KEN (Scott Bandz) VS Iron "Dynamite" Mike - TEAM MIKEY C (Uncle Sam Milby)

Mikael Olofsson - TEAM TEYO KEN (Julian Wallace) VS Axmed "The Ultimate Fighter" Abduallahi - TEAM MIKEY C (Slick Gunderson)

Claudio "The Xango" Aprile - TEAM TEYO KEN (Shae St-Marseille) VS Abelardo De Leon - TEAM MIKEY C (Crazy Horse)

Tiitus "Titty Grabber" Gabor - TEAM TEYO KEN (Rush Grayson) VS Ryu Inhanamoto - TEAM MIKEY C (Akira Shigeru)

• Like 5

Teyo’s Hetero Heroes Official Final Statement leading up to the tournament:

Glad the competition is underway I’d like to start off by saying our team is well prepared and ready for the tourney. We’ve been preparing consistently since the teams were picked. Secondly for the intolerable disrespect Mikey C’s butt buddy Slick showed me in trying to paint me as a homophobe for a simple joke we will be bringing extra pain in the first round. This will go down as one of the, if not the most memorable seasons in history and that’s a Team Teyo guarantee! ;) September 27th your leader will fall and I will commence beating whatever Crash Dummy is sent my way after Mikey Boy. Any jokes aside though, only one fighter will emerge as the Ultimate Fighter and I wish everyone the best of luck… Here’s a small compilation of the great moments this season has produced so far compiled by yours truly. 

IMG_7716.gif

IMG_7758.gif

IMG_7786.gifIMG_1250.png

You’re welcome for the great compilation and picking a god squad of seasoned managers, let’s make this memorable. Good luck Mikey’s Crash Dummy Squad!

#TeamTeyoFTW

• Like 5

• 2 weeks later...
18 hours ago, Carciofi said:

Did the weight rules change? We got 1 guy hitting the meth and 1 guy hitting the buffet. What gives?

1 hour ago, soyster89 said:

Rules said you had to create them between 250-270. Nothing about maintaining that weight throughout the tourney. 

Weight must be 250-270 lbs throughout the tournament. I will contact those who are not in that weight range.

Mikey C ducked out of our fight for the clear mismatch it was, it was a total matchup problem for his guy and he was more then happy to run to saklain and request it to be rescheduled. Therefore more time for him to prepare, over 10 pounds. If he would’ve accepted our fight today it would’ve been a quick first round KO. Your time will come @MikeyC :)

No toxicity here just facts, Mikey C made sure to stay quiet on the matter too while sitting on the offer. Nobody messaged me about it until it was already too late, and I didn’t even know my guy was overweight. Been super busy lately and the terms of the tournament kinda slipped my mind. 10 pounds, it is what it is. October 13th ;)

1 hour ago, Carciofi said:

In all fairness I blame @saklainfor being too damn sexy and distracting me from the details.

Call it what you want Mikey boy was happy that the rules played in his part. He was all like “Phew glad I could get more training time, my guy was about to get smashed… so hard 😩

What’s with you Team Mikey guys and the innuendos?

JK JUST IN CASE SLICK GUNDERSUCK COMES IN HERE ON A KAREN RAMPAGE ;)

didn't Mikey ko Leif last time he fought you bro? it's wishful thinking that he "fears" facing your fighters. instead of pointing the finger you should have turned up on weight. you said you were too busy to keep track of the weight but then you are insinuating that Mikey has time to keep track of your fighter's weight. looking within is sometimes better than spouting out nonsense...

lose some weight and have the fight, no need to slander when it's your bad.

• Upvote 3