League of Madness 3 "Midgets and Monsters"

The1rstSaint

7 hours ago, Skenoj said:

well, it was a short adventure out here but i know that my team will get the W in the end, good luck to everyone and enjoy the tourney

I normally trash talk my opponents but i like you too much. Thanks for the avatar you bought me a few months ago ❤️

• Upvote 2

7 hours ago, The1rstSaint said:

Week 2 Matchups are confirmed

Bantamweights will be Parmesan Cheese (Team Alfred) vs Jesus Correa (Team Gwad)

Super Heavyweights Elvis De Oliveira (Team Alfred) vs Antialfredson Englorious (Team Gwad)

Manne and Deano for the win!

Good luck.

• Upvote 1

League of Madness 3 Week 2 Preview

After a close showdown in week 1 Team Alfred has taken control of da Hamma! Are first two fighters advance to round 2(The Quarter Finals). Carlo Pedersoli and Jesse James Hopson now have 8 long weeks to continue honing their skills.

The fighters and coaches make their way to CFC training facilities for the fight announcements for week 2. As the fighters wait in the cage impatiently, Coach Alfred makes his way to the center of the cage for his first fight selection.

Alfred: " For my first fight at Bantamweight representing Team Alfred is will be Parmesan Cheese , he will meet Jesus Correa

Mixed Martial Arts Fighter - Parmesan Cheese vs Mixed Martial Arts Fighter - Jesus Correa

Parmesan Cheese                       Jesus Correa

Fight Analysis 

Parmesan, beat out his Half twin brother Gouda Cheese for his spot in LOM 3. Let's not try to avoid the obvious no more here, Mr. Cheese has a striking resemblance to one of his Teammates in Mad Panda. I'm not saying Daddy Panda has been taping Momma Cheese but there is a lot of speculation. Parmesan has a balanced skill set but word on the street is he can take a punch. Having such a balanced game though, it's going to be a tough one for Correa to scout this fight.

Correa on the other hand is a Muay Thai Practitioner out of Mexico City. Nicknamed "Cartel" due to his ties with the Sineloa Cartel, Jesus is trying to start a new life in the field of MMA. Though it's a Mistery as to what Cheese will through at Correa, the same can be said about him as well. Jesus is making his Pro Debut in the League of Madness 3 Tournament.

Both Fighters make their way up for the stare down, as Parmesan stares at the camera and shouts "I'm here to put Gargonzola, Bangladesh on the map Mudder Fookers!. While Jesus does a quick throat slash and points at his foe.

Alfred: Are next pick at Super Heavyweight representing team Gwad will be Antialfredson Englorious he will face "the King of Rotterdam" himself Elvis De Oliveira.

Mixed Martial Arts Fighter - Elvis De Oliveira vs Mixed Martial Arts Fighter - Antialfredson Englorious

Elvis De Oliveira            Antialfredson Englorious

Fight Analysis 

Elvis is a native of the Netherlands where Strikers are bred at a young age, De Oliveria though looks to have spent the majority of his youth on the wrestling mat. De Oliveria's parents moved to Netherlands by way of Brazil before he was born. His father took him to Bas Ruttens School of Hard Knocks at a young age, and Bas has taken quite a liken to the young man. Word is Elvis can pack a punch as well but with his wrestling credentials will just have to wait and find out where his real strength lies.

Antialfredson of Krgysztan is man of few words but one verse that he can say very clearly in many languages is KILL ALFRED. Englorious Seems to be slightly better than his opponents in many areas but there very similar. Mr. Englorious is also well trained in Wrestling and from what I hear, he was groomed to be on the Kyrgyzstan Olympic wrestling team. After Killing his coach though because his name was Alfred, those Olympic dreams have been shattered as he turns to the sport of MMA.

Elvis marches up to his Team Coach and gives him a nice pat on the bottom and gives Coach Gwad a flex. What a Physique on this guy! Antialfredson decides to have a stare down With Coach Alfred instead of his opponent, and say's High to Elvis in the meantime.

Week 2 looks to be fireworks ladies and gents don't miss it.

• Like 1
  • Upvote 2

Elvis is warming up backstage with Dmitri Kersikov fresh off his most recent dub in DMMA. Dean is lounging around the locker room awaiting Alfred to deliver a message. 

*Alfred barges into the room and the hired security guards quickly stand to attention*

Security - Hail Alfred

*There are some shifty looks from the other Kersikov family members huddled around the tiny monitor that Louie could afford watching former Convicted Brethren Mannetosen delivering his victory speech with Mr Cheese

Dean - Tha fuck is th... 

*Alfred finally catches his breath*

Alfred - We gained knowledge that Gwaddywaddy had bribed the athletic commission as Englorious is a pound underweight. 

*Dean shrugs*

It means that you are certain to win no matter what! Even if he knocks Elvis... 

*Andrei laughs from the corner*

Alfred - Why you laughing this is great news! 

*Andrei stands up towering over Alfred*

Andrei - Elvis smash puny man, puny man cheats? Puny many dies. 

*Alfred looks at Dean who shrugs again at him*

Andrei - Now get fuck out. Elvis go smash. 

De Oliveira counters with a huge overhand right that connects right on the temple, sending him crumpling, face first to the floor! This one is all over! What a knockout!

Ladies and gentlemen, after 0:20 of round 1, we have a winner by way of KO (Punch). Elvis De Oliveira!

Elvis no thank fans. 

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1

On 1/6/2023 at 6:43 PM, CelticStryder said:

Just throwing it out there that fighters wearing the official LOM gear from Shadow Realm are undefeated in Week One.

You can still get yours at Shadow Realm Montreal for a little extra luck in Week 2. ;)

Still Undefeated, You may be on to something here. Get your LOM gear gents!

• Upvote 2

ALFRED'S KAMPF

Chapter 1: Erste Blut

It came as no surprise whatsoever that my hated enemy would stoop so low as to try and eliminate me from the competition early on when at my weakest and most vulnerable point. With control of the first round fight picks in the hands of Team Gwad, this cowardly assortment of far left agitators, Antifa terrorists and brazen NAMBLA members conspired to pick out what they believed to be easy targets and match them advantageously against their filthy attack dogs.

It was for this reason I took great delight when my chosen warrior Carlo Pedersoli annihilated the incredibly buff and hunky leather clad man who had been sent to take me out in just eighteen seconds. Known only as Mike Magik and managed by one of their managerial top dogs in Outlaw Bleak (aka Outlaw Hardman aka JW Hardman), his one dimensional attack was easily anticipated and countered and thusly Mike Magik was sent packing back to the gulag and out of the tournament.

Unfortunately there was one casualty of war from Team Alfred as Hamzah Barnaby (managed by Not Skenoj) was blindsided by the more quick witted Jason Hopson and his fighter Jesse-James Hopson. Has was warned about the danger but like most before him, just didn’t realise in time and poor Barnaby was taken down fairly quickly and battered by Hopson whilst his manager barked out clever and witty put downs from cageside. Doubly humiliating for Mr. Skenoj but such are the horrors of warfare.

Luckily, the devastatingly quick destruction of Outlaw Bleak and his fighter was enough to wrest control of the fight picks back from the greasy palms of Team Gwad.

Overall a successful first round though we mourn the loss of our friend Not Skenoj. RIP Big Dog.

• Like 1
  • Upvote 5

ALFRED'S KAMPF

Chapter 2: Der Push

With control of the fight picks now firmly in the hands of Team Alfred, our band of righteous brothers would breath a sigh of relief knowing that only fair and honourable match ups would be forthcoming. The opposition had been quiet after their epic failure to take out glorious leader Alfred Winterbottom in the first round but perhaps a little too quiet? Caution would be prudent going forward as snakes and communists are never to be trusted.

One of the first to answer the call to arms was gallant bantamweight Parmesan Cheese (managed by none other than Freako Wimp) A match up against Team Gwad’s Jesus Correa (Cole Lake) was decided and ultimately went exactly to plan as Cheese beat the absolute snot out of Correa inside of the clinch and picked up the victory within the second round.

So far so good but it would be down to that of OG MMAT veteran Dean Sutherland and his young charge Elvis De Oliveira to deal the final blow to Team Gwad’s second round hopes. He was matched against perpetual cheater Scott Bandz and his sandbagging underweight fighter Antialfredson Englorious. Like most of Bandz early stage creations, Englorious looked like a fearsome tiger on the outside but underneath the ferocious exterior was that of a sickly lamb who had severely neglected any physical training. Englorious’ physical disadvantages showed clearly in the cage as he aimed a pathetically slow and laboured right hand towards De Oliveira who in turn merely stepped aside and returned fire with an absolute unit of a straight right. Tears of childlike pain and frustration immediately welled up in the eyes of Englorious who then showed all the brains of a Memphis resident and decided the best course of action would be to repeat his last move almost exactly. Another slow and telegraphed strike was sent in De Oliverias general direction only this time to be met with even more sickeningly monstrous right hand that knocked Englorious out cold. His manager Scott Bandz ran into the cage and cradled his unconscious underweight fighter whilst sobbing that he was sorry for all the mean things he said about Alfred Winterbottom before the tournaments start. There would be no scalps for Bandz on this day as Team Alfred got the clean sweep.

So far, the campaign was going swimmingly.

• Upvote 4

Following the shit kicking Team Gwad took from Team Wehrmacht on Saturday, the post-fight press conference was packed to capacity with the second-rate sports journalists and bloggers usually assigned to cover the carny freakshow that is MMA.

Parmesan Cheese was sitting with both hands in a bucket of ice, no doubt a direct consequence of the deluge of punches that drowned Jesus Correa just hours earlier.

A collective MMA press tried to get a statement from the enigmatic Cheese, but were only met with a series of grunts, animal noises and stomps. After being informed by his manager, Mañuel E. Tosen, that Cheese "doesn't really do talking", he was asked for a statement instead.

So, as you may or may not be aware, some second-rate cowboy LARPer beat Team Alfred's very own Hamzah Barnaby in the previous round. Now, I know nobody here actually watched that fight, so you're probably imagining this Hopson fella defeating Barnaby in glorious combat.

What actually happened was that the yellow-bellied craven ran face-first at Barnaby's manly legs, bundled him over, and dry humped him like a teenager at summer camp. He wasn't doing very much damage and didn't seem to know how to finish a fight on the ground, but unfortunately there was another thing lacking as well: His personal hygiene.

As Jesse James-Hopson was landing his little sissy punches, the noble Barnaby got a whiff of his unwashed ass. According to the people watching cageside, it smelled like someone had lit a homeless man on fire and then put it out with sewer water.

Hamzah fought valiantly for two minutes, but eventually he couldn't stand it any longer and projectile vomited all over his already smelly opponent. This caused the referee to call the fight off and award Hopson the TKO victory. Despicable.

• Like 2
  • Upvote 1

1 hour ago, Mannetosen said:

So, as you may or may not be aware, some second-rate cowboy LARPer beat Team Alfred's very own Hamzah Barnaby in the previous round. Now, I know nobody here actually watched that fight, so you're probably imagining this Hopson fella defeating Barnaby in glorious combat.

What actually happened was that the yellow-bellied craven ran face-first at Barnaby's manly legs, bundled him over, and dry humped him like a teenager at summer camp. He wasn't doing very much damage and didn't seem to know how to finish a fight on the ground, but unfortunately there was another thing lacking as well: His personal hygiene.

As Jesse James-Hopson was landing his little sissy punches, the noble Barnaby got a whiff of his unwashed ass. According to the people watching cageside, it smelled like someone had lit a homeless man on fire and then put it out with sewer water.

Hamzah fought valiantly for two minutes, but eventually he couldn't stand it any longer and projectile vomited all over his already smelly opponent. This caused the referee to call the fight off and award Hopson the TKO victory. Despicable.

Was in a bit of a rush to hit the printing deadline but can confirm with absolute certainty that the Barnaby fight went down exactly as described. 

Despicable is exactly right but no less than what would be expected from the likes of Team Gwad.

• Upvote 1