League of Madness 3 "Midgets and Monsters"

The1rstSaint

I see that Alfred is living completely rent free in the heads of stepmoms everywhere. Throwing their cute little assburger tantrums during their weekly "I hate Alfred" fan club. The social awkwardness and amount of anxiety medication prescribed to this little bunch is quite breathtaking. 

Definitely fun at parties. 

• Upvote 1

27 minutes ago, Alfred said:

I see that Alfred is living completely rent free in the heads of stepmoms everywhere. Throwing their cute little assburger tantrums during their weekly "I hate Alfred" fan club. The social awkwardness and amount of anxiety medication prescribed to this little bunch is quite breathtaking. 

Definitely fun at parties. 

The only stepmom im affiliated with is yours... she loves it.

• Like 2

8 hours ago, Alfred said:

That's a real zinger there champ. I can see why Gwad keeps you around. 

And your “stepmom” statement wasn’t? You are talking to someone with more quick wit… and you took an L… get use to it, plenty more L’s coming your way Fuhrer 

• Like 1

1 hour ago, KingofConsent said:

And your “stepmom” statement wasn’t? You are talking to someone with more quick wit… and you took an L… get use to it, plenty more L’s coming your way Fuhrer 

My apologies. I didn't realise that I was talking to someone with more quick wit. Thank you for pointing it out.

I can see why Gwad keeps you around. 

• Upvote 1

7 minutes ago, Alfred said:

My apologies. I didn't realise that I was talking to someone with more quick wit. Thank you for pointing it out.

I can see why Gwad keeps you around. 

No it’s okay your apology is accept.

however I do have a genuine question for you.