League of Madness 3 "Midgets and Monsters"

The1rstSaint

1 hour ago, CelticStryder said:

You know what a tourney this size is missing???? Some sweat ass gear to outfit these fighters properly......

TEAM GWAD

mnl6ap1.jpg

TEAM ALFRED

laoQby8.jpg

Final details and designs will but released in the next day or two including a link to purchase. If you would like to reserve some stock for your fighter send me a PM in game and let me know how many you need so I can order accordingly. First come first serve. 

A tip of the Hat to you sir!

• Like 2

2 hours ago, CelticStryder said:

You know what a tourney this size is missing???? Some sweat ass gear to outfit these fighters properly......

TEAM GWAD

mnl6ap1.jpg

TEAM ALFRED

laoQby8.jpg

Final details and designs will but released in the next day or two including a link to purchase. If you would like to reserve some stock for your fighter send me a PM in game and let me know how many you need so I can order accordingly. First come first serve. 

You should've used Joe Biden's face, a Chinese flag, and rainbow colored text for team Gwad.

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1

5 hours ago, CelticStryder said:

TEAM GWAD

mnl6ap1.jpg

TEAM ALFRED

laoQby8.jpg

Glorious. The Alf-right are gonna whine and cry but what can you do.

• Upvote 2

gftV44k.jpg
League of Madness 3

Shadow Realm Apparel is proud to present its latest line of clothing, custom designed for the League of Madness 3 tournament

r06NiS4.jpg

Now available in our Montreal store!

DISTRIBUTION PARTNERSHIPS : Interested in carrying these designs or creating a custom line for your own clothing store? PM me by clicking here for details.
  • Like 1
  • Upvote 7

Fight Announcement for Week 1

Bantamweight Division

Team Gwad                          Team Alfred

Jesse-James Hopson     vs     Hamzah Barnaby 

Super Heavyweight Division

Team Gwad                                    Team Alfred

Mike Magik                         vs     Carlo Pedersoli 

• Upvote 6

gftV44k.jpg
Limited Edition Anti-Alfred Shirt

By special request, a custom designed Anti-Alfred t-shirt was also created for the League of Madness 3 tournament

U9wNwXC.jpg

This limited edition shirt now back in stock in our Montreal store!

DISTRIBUTION PARTNERSHIPS : Interested in carrying this design or creating a custom line for your own clothing store? PM me by clicking here for details.
  • Like 3

gftV44k.jpg

Team GWad and Anti-Alfred shirts back in stock!

VZyOT3d.jpgU9wNwXC.jpg

Both the Team GWad and Anti-Alfred shirts are now back in stock! Get yours now in our Montreal store before they sell out!

DISTRIBUTION PARTNERSHIPS : Interested in carrying this design or creating a custom line for your own clothing store? PM me by clicking here for details.
  • Upvote 1

• 2 weeks later...
On 12/10/2022 at 9:37 AM, The1rstSaint said:

20 Days until Week 1. 

After this first week, matchups will be chosen within 48 Hours. So be prepared. 

So within 48hrs of Dec 30th matchups will be picked and offers will start being sent out? I can’t remember if the somewhere around the original post says when the actual first fight will be scheduled, can you confirm? I’m going to look either way, but just in case it’s not posted. 

5 minutes ago, XxxtremeT13 said:

So within 48hrs of Dec 30th matchups will be picked and offers will start being sent out? I can’t remember if the somewhere around the original post says when the actual first fight will be scheduled, can you confirm? I’m going to look either way, but just in case it’s not posted. 

Ok so I found the post for week dates. To confirm. Week 1 is Dec 31st so the first round of fights take place the 7th?

17 hours ago, XxxtremeT13 said:

Ok so I found the post for week dates. To confirm. Week 1 is Dec 31st so the first round of fights take place the 7th?

Thats a negative. This is going back to League of Madness 1 Schedule which is weekly fights for the first round. Just like UFC's TUF seasons. Week 1 is Dec. 31rst and the fights have been selected. The winning team will select week 2 matchups which is scheduled for Jan. 7th. Here is a complete up to date schedule

Week 1 December 31rst

Team Alfred-Carlo Pedosoli      vs Team Gwad-Mike Majik

Team Alfred-Hamzah Barnaby vs Team Gwad-Jesse James Hopson

Week 2 January 7th

Week 3 January 14th

Week 4 January 21rst

Week 5 January 28th

Week 6 February 4th

Week 7 February 11th  (Final four fights will take place)

Round Two (Quarter Finals) March 4th

Matchups will be selected based on Teams so if there are 4 guys from the same team matchups will be selected at Random. If there are two from each team (1 from 1 team and 3 from the other) The coach whose team has the best finishing rate will select the matchups. 

Round Three (Semi Finals) April 1rst (April fools day lol)

Finals April 22nd

• Upvote 2

On 12/27/2022 at 6:20 PM, XxxtremeT13 said:

OK...Did I miss a post where the week 1 matchups were selected? I didn't even know they were maid and booked already.

On 12/2/2022 at 9:02 AM, The1rstSaint said:

Fight Announcement for Week 1

Bantamweight Division

Team Gwad                          Team Alfred

Jesse-James Hopson     vs     Hamzah Barnaby 

Super Heavyweight Division

Team Gwad                                    Team Alfred

Mike Magik                         vs     Carlo Pedersoli 

• Upvote 1

LOM 3 Week 1 Preview

The time has come, the fighters are ready, the coaches are ready. Are you ready? Week 1 of the anticipated League of Madness 3 tournament has arrived.

Week 1 Fight selections

Team Coach Gwad had the Hammer in his control for the first weeks Match selection, as the fighters arrive day one for training sessions. Coach Gwad was impressed enough with Jesse-James Hopson and Mike Magik's mat work as he looks took the two fighters away for a conversation privately. He quickly noticed some of the fighters like Hamzah Barnaby from Team Alfred who kept shotting at his sparring partners "Fuck you, stand and bang bro".This immediately made Gwad jot down on his handy dandy notepad.

Meanwhile Team Alfred coach Alfred Winterbottom was seen in a dark secluded corner teaching his big prospect Carlo Pedersoli how to stuff a takedown. 

After the Training session the Coaches and Fighters lined up for week 1 fight selections.

Team Gwad heads to the center of the cage to make his first fight selection at Bantamweight. He calls out to none other than "The Runt of Outlaws" JJ Hopson to represent Team Gwad at BW for week 1. Gwad than looks at Alfed for a brief second than announces Hopson will face Hamzah Barnaby in week 1.

The Ukraninan born Barnaby quickly jumped up and joined Gwad and Hopson at the center of the cage for an intense stare down.

Mixed Martial Arts Fighter - Jesse-James Hopson vs Mixed Martial Arts Fighter - Hamzah Barnaby

Jesse-James Hopson            Hamzah Barnaby

Fight Analysis

On paper this is a terrible matchup for Barnaby as he meets a pure wrestler with a great chin. Hamzah has a Boxing base but has been hitting the mats as of late with Team Alfreds wrestling coach Oil Check McGee. Hamzah unlike most of the participants has not had a single fight heading into the competition so gameplaying for him can be a bit tricky. Hopson the outlaw that he is will be looking do a little Oil checking of his own surely. I got a feeling this one goes a little longer than the big boy fight and may be quite the game of chess.

Next up, Coach Gwad has the mic again and he calls for his Private dancer Mike Majik to step up and represent the team at Super Heavyweight for Week 1. Mike does a little dance and starts his strut the center of the cage. Gwad than looks at the opposing coach one more time this time he smiles and continues to stare him down while announcing Majik's opponent. "Mike will face Carlo Pedersoli in week 1" he says. Pedersoli the prized pupil of Team Alfred head Coach Alfred Winterbottom stands up and starts pounding his hairy chest furiously as he heads for his stare down.

It was obvious that Coach Gwad was looking for weak links and he feels his fighters' wrestling credentials was the deciding factor. 

Mixed Martial Arts Fighter - Mike Magik vs Mixed Martial Arts Fighter - Carlo Pedersoli

Mike Magik                              Carlo Pedersoli

Fight Analysis

Mike Majik has outstanding grappling abilities but even more outstanding abs for a 285 pounder. Majik will look to test the Pedersoli early to see what he has got in the clinch? or will he just push forward and take a quick Takedown, or maybe it's all just a cover and Mike Majik is really going to throw bombs it is super heavyweight after all. Pedersoli is the son of Spaghetti Western legend Sergio Pedersoli and after whipping out a gang of Olive thieves he has turned to MMA for his career. Primarily a Kickboxer, Carlo may look to test his opponents chin early, but the possibility of the takedown will be weighing heavily on his mind.

Conclusion

Week 1 matchups were very thought out and the Weakness was simple look for one dimensional striker to expose. For me I love fighters who want to throw hands so I'm rooting for the underdogs here. The question is how much money was offered to Mike as a bounty reward for taking out Coach Alfreds very own fighter? Stay tuned week 2 is rapidly approaching.

• Like 2
  • Upvote 7

On 12/28/2022 at 12:20 AM, XxxtremeT13 said:

OK...Did I miss a post where the week 1 matchups were selected? I didn't even know they were maid and booked already.

I know what you mean. I came here just to check it isn't me fighting. Guess I missed something on Discord or something.

On 12/31/2022 at 4:30 AM, The1rstSaint said:

LOM 3 Week 1 Preview

The time has come, the fighters are ready, the coaches are ready. Are you ready? Week 1 of the anticipated League of Madness 3 tournament has arrived.

Week 1 Fight selections

Team Coach Gwad had the Hammer in his control for the first weeks Match selection, as the fighters arrive day one for training sessions. Coach Gwad was impressed enough with Jesse-James Hopson and Mike Magik's mat work as he looks took the two fighters away for a conversation privately. He quickly noticed some of the fighters like Hamzah Barnaby from Team Alfred who kept shotting at his sparring partners "Fuck you, stand and bang bro".This immediately made Gwad jot down on his handy dandy notepad.

Meanwhile Team Alfred coach Alfred Winterbottom was seen in a dark secluded corner teaching his big prospect Carlo Pedersoli how to stuff a takedown. 

After the Training session the Coaches and Fighters lined up for week 1 fight selections.

Team Gwad heads to the center of the cage to make his first fight selection at Bantamweight. He calls out to none other than "The Runt of Outlaws" JJ Hopson to represent Team Gwad at BW for week 1. Gwad than looks at Alfed for a brief second than announces Hopson will face Hamzah Barnaby in week 1.

The Ukraninan born Barnaby quickly jumped up and joined Gwad and Hopson at the center of the cage for an intense stare down.

Mixed Martial Arts Fighter - Jesse-James Hopson vs Mixed Martial Arts Fighter - Hamzah Barnaby

Jesse-James Hopson            Hamzah Barnaby

Fight Analysis

On paper this is a terrible matchup for Barnaby as he meets a pure wrestler with a great chin. Hamzah has a Boxing base but has been hitting the mats as of late with Team Alfreds wrestling coach Oil Check McGee. Hamzah unlike most of the participants has not had a single fight heading into the competition so gameplaying for him can be a bit tricky. Hopson the outlaw that he is will be looking do a little Oil checking of his own surely. I got a feeling this one goes a little longer than the big boy fight and may be quite the game of chess.

Next up, Coach Gwad has the mic again and he calls for his Private dancer Mike Majik to step up and represent the team at Super Heavyweight for Week 1. Mike does a little dance and starts his strut the center of the cage. Gwad than looks at the opposing coach one more time this time he smiles and continues to stare him down while announcing Majik's opponent. "Mike will face Carlo Pedersoli in week 1" he says. Pedersoli the prized pupil of Team Alfred head Coach Alfred Winterbottom stands up and starts pounding his hairy chest furiously as he heads for his stare down.

It was obvious that Coach Gwad was looking for weak links and he feels his fighters' wrestling credentials was the deciding factor. 

Mixed Martial Arts Fighter - Mike Magik vs Mixed Martial Arts Fighter - Carlo Pedersoli

Mike Magik                              Carlo Pedersoli

Fight Analysis

Mike Majik has outstanding grappling abilities but even more outstanding abs for a 285 pounder. Majik will look to test the Pedersoli early to see what he has got in the clinch? or will he just push forward and take a quick Takedown, or maybe it's all just a cover and Mike Majik is really going to throw bombs it is super heavyweight after all. Pedersoli is the son of Spaghetti Western legend Sergio Pedersoli and after whipping out a gang of Olive thieves he has turned to MMA for his career. Primarily a Kickboxer, Carlo may look to test his opponents chin early, but the possibility of the takedown will be weighing heavily on his mind.

Conclusion

Week 1 matchups were very thought out and the Weakness was simple look for one dimensional striker to expose. For me I love fighters who want to throw hands so I'm rooting for the underdogs here. The question is how much money was offered to Mike as a bounty reward for taking out Coach Alfreds very own fighter? Stay tuned week 2 is rapidly approaching.

I love this shit bro, keep this up.
Maybe even a post fight analysis also wouldn't go astray

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1