The New Era of Curix's Avatars (July 2022)

Curix

WELCOME!

THIS IS THE NEW ERA!

3a0f58a620a8eb41ef31e102bb0e76c9

Let's start again with some good or even better graphics works.

Only awesome quality, interesting gifs/non gifs backgrounds, super popular and underground fighters, some famous people or not; everyone, let's be creative.

Doin' this shit since some time, I'm trying to do new things, sometimes less, sometimes more, sometimes just for fun.

Auctions/straight sales/free avatars.

• Like 2
  • Upvote 2

NEW GIFS AVTARS SERIES FROM THE NEW ERA!

Let's start this shieeet, bruhs!

(Present by Roman Benson)

01-Avatar-For-Sale

Okay, the #1 of The New Era. Let's just start this shieeet.

Start at 100k with minimum increase of 20k. Time: 48 hours only!

02-Avatar-For-Sale

#2 of The New Era.

Start at 100k with minimum increase of 15k. Time: 48 hours only!

03-Avatar-For-Sale

#3 of The New Era.

Start at 100k with minimum increase of 10k. Time: 48 hours only!

Good luck to all.

Hope you like them.

• Like 2
  • Upvote 3

So guys!

#1 - went to @CodyLake. I gave him the avatar for free. Submitted and accepted by Mike. [TAKEN]

#2 - went to @CodyLake. I gave him the avatar for free. Submitted and accepted by Mike. [TAKEN]

#3 - went to @CodyLake. I gave him the avatar for free. Submitted but rejected by Mike. [TAKEN]

#4 - went to @CodyLake. Sold for 50k. Submitted and accepted by Mike. [TAKEN]

#5 - @Skenoj won the auction (70k). He can go for approval.

• Like 1

5 hours ago, Curix said:

So guys!

#1 - went to @CodyLake. I gave him the avatar for free. Submitted and accepted by Mike. [TAKEN]

#2 - went to @CodyLake. I gave him the avatar for free. Submitted and accepted by Mike. [TAKEN]

#3 - went to @CodyLake. I gave him the avatar for free. Submitted but rejected by Mike. [TAKEN]

#4 - went to @CodyLake. Sold for 50k. Submitted and accepted by Mike. [TAKEN]

#5 - @Skenoj won the auction (70k). He can go for approval.

money sent

• Upvote 1

5 minutes ago, Curix said:

Question for @CodyLake.

This is the message I got: "Unfortunately the avatar you submitted has been rejected. There are clear guidelines in place for getting an avatar accepted, so please read that guide thoroughly. You should be able to tell why it was rejected. The reason will either be that it's too low quality, because it is blurry, or areas of colour do not match. OR it does not look avatary enough. That means you have not used enough avatar or you are trying to make it look too real / not like an avatar. It is not hard to get an avatar accepted, so please do not waste your time complaining. Shoot for a 10 not a 5 and you will get the avatar accepted"

• Like 1

On 7/31/2022 at 12:01 PM, CodyLake said:

This is the message I got: "Unfortunately the avatar you submitted has been rejected. There are clear guidelines in place for getting an avatar accepted, so please read that guide thoroughly. You should be able to tell why it was rejected. The reason will either be that it's too low quality, because it is blurry, or areas of colour do not match. OR it does not look avatary enough. That means you have not used enough avatar or you are trying to make it look too real / not like an avatar. It is not hard to get an avatar accepted, so please do not waste your time complaining. Shoot for a 10 not a 5 and you will get the avatar accepted"

Thats just the standard message unfortunately. Sometimes Mike will send some details as to what could be fixed to get it approved but I guess not in this case. Looked good to me

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...