MR. Pickle

kfuhrer

5,178 Parting Clouds Stock Photos, Pictures & Royalty-Free ...
This particular story began 45 years ago.

As a new born baby Dominic Trujillo parents new one day he would be part of history. But Trujillo, nor his parents ever  new what part of history it would be.

He joined the world of MMA at the young age of 18 and has worked with four different managers, he has taken part in 45 different fights, between dozens of promotions.... Destiney kept telling him "Dominic Trujillo, there is more to come, don't quit fighting don't stop just yet.. History awaits you" .

Trujillo thought that historical moment came when he won the PF 170lb title from Rip Snorten. But this was short lived and the title was dropped after only one defence. He thought the moment may have come after the birth of his first child. Or was it due to his incredible longevity that would see him enter the annals of history. 

Years continued to pass, time seemed to be slipping by with little or no answer of what this one moment he was born for would be or when it would take place. Doubt crept in, "Was it all a lie?" he asked himself.  Had destiny, the gods, his parents, Mike Tycoon....Had they all lied to him?

Then!

one cold September morning Dominic Trujillo received a contract offer from Hare the owner of Sucker Punch, things began to be completely illuminated and came into beautiful luminescent crystal clarity.

All the love, pain, anger, happiness, bumps and bruisers received on this long journey, the trials and tribulations they all made sense....

That contract had a date on it 2022-10-15 Sucker Punch Pro Series 194 it would be the 963221 event to take place in MMA Tycoon. 

Trujillo took a deep breath his eyes dilated. The air tasted cold and yet beautifully sweet like honey, he saw more then he had even seen in the entirety of his life.

At the exact same moment Mike Tycoon felt something great was coming he also felt the goose bumps and hair raise up all over his body. Trujillo looked at a beautiful sunset and realized his time had finally arrived.

Dominic Trujillo will finally fulfill his destiny. Tears came to his eyes as he began to comprehend the importance of the event. He whisper silently to sky "Thank you Hare, Thank you Donkey..... Thank you Mr. Pickle" Finally the unknown dream would come true. 

Because on 2022-10-15 Sucker Punch Pro Series 194

Mixed Martial Arts Fighter - Dominic Trujillo VS 14232416879438.jpg
Dominic Trujillo (293294)     "Mr. Pickle" Edward Mills (360004)

Finally he would met the god of MMA a once in a Billennium fighter. The heart and soul of MMA Tycoon and the life blood of SP. Because Edward Mills doesn't bleed red nor does he bleed blue he bleeds M*ther F*cking PICKLE JUICE! 

All great runs come to a end and Trujillo gets to end his legendary career in a legendary match. 

Mark this down on your calendar peeps.... Mr. Pickle rises again.

***For those who don't follow Mr. Pickle I try very hard to hype the crap out of every fight he's in :)*** He has very low IQ and overall is not a very good fighter but he has develop a long story line over the paste several years.

• Like 3
  • Upvote 6

21 hours ago, kfuhrer said:

5,178 Parting Clouds Stock Photos, Pictures & Royalty-Free ...
This particular story began 45 years ago.

As a new born baby Dominic Trujillo parents new one day he would be part of history. But Trujillo, nor his parents ever  new what part of history it would be.

He joined the world of MMA at the young age of 18 and has worked with four different managers, he has taken part in 45 different fights, between dozens of promotions.... Destiney kept telling him "Dominic Trujillo, there is more to come, don't quit fighting don't stop just yet.. History awaits you" .

Trujillo thought that historical moment came when he won the PF 170lb title from Rip Snorten. But this was short lived and the title was dropped after only one defence. He thought the moment may have come after the birth of his first child. Or was it due to his incredible longevity that would see him enter the annals of history. 

Years continued to pass, time seemed to be slipping by with little or no answer of what this one moment he was born for would be or when it would take place. Doubt crept in, "Was it all a lie?" he asked himself.  Had destiny, the gods, his parents, Mike Tycoon....Had they all lied to him?

Then!

one cold September morning Dominic Trujillo received a contract offer from Hare the owner of Sucker Punch, things began to be completely illuminated and came into beautiful luminescent crystal clarity.

All the love, pain, anger, happiness, bumps and bruisers received on this long journey, the trials and tribulations they all made sense....

That contract had a date on it 2022-10-15 Sucker Punch Pro Series 194 it would be the 963221 event to take place in MMA Tycoon. 

Trujillo took a deep breath his eyes dilated. The air tasted cold and yet beautifully sweet like honey, he saw more then he had even seen in the entirety of his life.

At the exact same moment Mike Tycoon felt something great was coming he also felt the goose bumps and hair raise up all over his body. Trujillo looked at a beautiful sunset and realized his time had finally arrived.

Dominic Trujillo will finally fulfill his destiny. Tears came to his eyes as he began to comprehend the importance of the event. He whisper silently to sky "Thank you Hare, Thank you Donkey..... Thank you Mr. Pickle" Finally the unknown dream would come true. 

Because on 2022-10-15 Sucker Punch Pro Series 194

Mixed Martial Arts Fighter - Dominic Trujillo VS 14232416879438.jpg
Dominic Trujillo (293294)     "Mr. Pickle" Edward Mills (360004)

Finally he would met the god of MMA a once in a Billennium fighter. The heart and soul of MMA Tycoon and the life blood of SP. Because Edward Mills doesn't bleed red nor does he bleed blue he bleeds M*ther F*cking PICKLE JUICE! 

All great runs come to a end and Trujillo gets to end his legendary career in a legendary match. 

Mark this down on your calendar peeps.... Mr. Pickle rises again.

***For those who don't follow Mr. Pickle I try very hard to hype the crap out of every fight he's in :)*** He has very low IQ and overall is not a very good fighter but he has develop a long story line over the paste several years.

A wise man once said, "There will be Pickle Juice!"

• Upvote 3

1 hour ago, Daudy said:

Proud to be double sponsor of the one and only Mr Pickle.

Maybe one day we can organise a superfight with Combate's very own The Cucumber.

Pickled or Fresh?! I don't even care who wins the next few cross-org superfights, because THIS is the one to make.

Hare! You know that Mr. Pickle is always up to have a super fight.

You have to give the people what they want!
HockeyBuzz.com - Forums - Karine Hains: Has it Really Been 5 years?

And honestly what I need to find out is what does a cucumber bleed? Tzatziki maybe? If not Mr. Pickle will turn The Cucumber into Tzatziki and serve him up with pickle skewers 

Vegan Tzatziki (Oil-Free) - Bree's Vegan Life

Combate is the number one company in the world but has been missing out on the opportunity to work with the Number 1# man in MMA Tycoon.

I can see the headlines right now.

16191664511603440069Combate%20Logo.jpg VS 1636834755SuckerPunchOrg_Logo_Unrestrained.png

AND NOW!!! A fight that might just break the internet!!! YOOUR MAIN EVENT OF THE CENTURY!!!!!
image.jpeg.6b8abb00f1971b7bedd9e5f90e570f06.jpeg

image.jpeg.cd3d3f01dbdb9c9a8e35cdbcc8605cb1.jpeg VS image.jpeg.e04690bcce2371ede2c9d9a9cb0bb5db.jpeg
MR. Pickle                                                              The Cucumber

Mike Tycoon! I think you might need to hurry you A$$ up and create Miami so we can have a large enough venue to host this fight....

• Upvote 4

51 minutes ago, kfuhrer said:

AND NOW!!! A fight that might just break the internet!!! YOOUR MAIN EVENT OF THE CENTURY!!!!!
image.jpeg.6b8abb00f1971b7bedd9e5f90e570f06.jpeg

image.jpeg.cd3d3f01dbdb9c9a8e35cdbcc8605cb1.jpeg VS image.jpeg.e04690bcce2371ede2c9d9a9cb0bb5db.jpeg
MR. Pickle                                                              The Cucumber

I've done what I can!!!!  Both of these sent to Mr. Darren Russell!  My office awaits a response!

6213b7855e161b54ad49cf3318d15c2c.png

• Like 1
  • Upvote 2

14 hours ago, Daudy said:

This is exactly why I've been put in charge of an org now. I'm a matchmaking god!

EDIT: When this happens, it should totally count on Mentor's Superfight thread.

I mean this is bigger then a Super Fighter....Bigger then the big bang itself.... This is a once in a Billenium matchup. I'd assume a young Mike Tycoon created this community for fights like these......To make a short story long this should 100% be on Mentors Superfight thread.. Hell this should be on draft kings and have a lead up show on TBS.

• Like 1

43 minutes ago, soyster89 said:

There's only one fighter that truly belongs in this thread, and it's Mr. Adrian "Dill" Picklesbly. He is the ONLY fighter in the MMA Tycoon Universe worthy of carrying the "Pickle" name and is willing to fight anyone for it! 

All Fans of the Great Mr. Pickle take heed in my words as there are threats approaching our boarders.

Even now there are men that believe they are the true pickle. 
Are Pickles Good for You?

It has been written in scripture by many of the greats of MMA Tycoon.

Donkey & Hare 14:27
And then if anyone says to you, ‘Behold, here is the true Pickle’; or, ‘Behold, He is there’; do not believe him; There is only one true Pickle, Mr. Pickle Edward Mills

Dead Disney 42:24
For false Pickles and false prophets will arise and will show great signs and wonders, so as to mislead, if possible, even the elect. e.g. The Cucumber and Mr. Adrian Picklesbly. More false pickles will arise but there is only one true pickle. Mr. Pickle Edward Mills

Mike Tycoon 111:444
For if one comes and preaches another Pickle whom we have not preached, or you receive a different spirit which you have not received, or a different gospel which you have not accepted, you bear this beautifully. As all that know, know full well of the one and true pickle. Mr. Pickle Edward Mills. 

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

SOYSTER89! You preach of a false Pickle in hopes to cash in on the 1s and 10s of dollars collected in tilth from the true fans on the Pickle.

In a hopes to join the illustrious Red Panty Night clan 

Mr. Pickle had previously taunted opponents with suggestions that everyone was calling him out for a 'red panty night', meaning that fighters' wives would celebrate their husband getting a shot against Mr. Pickle due to the life-changing amount of money and prestige that they would be guaranteed.

The Color of Your Underwear On New Year's Eve Has a Specific Meaning

All hail the one and only true Pickle.

14232416879438.jpg

"Mr. Pickle" Edward Mills (360004)

As for Adrian "Dill" Picklesbly (347646) - Get your Orange Cassidy looking ass in line and wait your turn to get Pickle Punched 🤣

Mixed Martial Arts Fighter - Adrian Picklesbly

• Like 3

8 hours ago, soyster89 said:

There's only one fighter that truly belongs in this thread, and it's Mr. Adrian "Dill" Picklesbly. He is the ONLY fighter in the MMA Tycoon Universe worthy of carrying the "Pickle" name and is willing to fight anyone for it! 

Crazy Horse 13:6

"Do not follow other pickles, the pickles of the peoples around you; for the Mr Mills your Pickle, who is among you, is a jealous Pickle and his anger will burn against you, and he will destroy you from the face of the land."

Also, Mr "Dill" Picklesbly is FAKE NEWS. I can see the evidence that he was initially nothing at all to do with pickles, and instead KITTENS. Controversy!

image.png.3c6715ed6fdc4f7d083474c5abc53839.png

Down with this fake idol!

• Like 2

24 minutes ago, Daudy said:

Crazy Horse 13:6

"Do not follow other pickles, the pickles of the peoples around you; for the Mr Mills your Pickle, who is among you, is a jealous Pickle and his anger will burn against you, and he will destroy you from the face of the land."

Also, Mr "Dill" Picklesbly is FAKE NEWS. I can see the evidence that he was initially nothing at all to do with pickles, and instead KITTENS. Controversy!

image.png.3c6715ed6fdc4f7d083474c5abc53839.png

Down with this fake idol!

Hardly a case of fake news, but a case of a previous manager who forced a "Rojumanong" name on him. I freed him, both in name, and in spirit. 

Again, whoever feels they deserve the Pickle mantle, step right up and try and take it from the one, true Dill. 

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1

6 hours ago, HareRumpler said:

I'm beginning to feel like SPPS is going to have to start standing for "Super Pickle Pro Series", "Sucker Punch Pickle Series" or something like that!  LOL!!!  🤣

Mr Donkey's Pickles

This is the natural evolution of SPPS haha.

Hell even Mc Donald's is getting on board with the movement. Haven't you heard of the new

MC Pickle Burger!
McDonald's customer makes 'McPickle Burger' a 'reality' after April Fools'  Day joke backlash | Fox News

That said with all of these challenges coming out. Mr. Pickle is going to need to start some serious training and I will need to write up a training montage. 

• Upvote 4

• 2 weeks later...

@DeadDisney @HareRumpler @soyster89 @Daudy
Back at the MMA training Center manager Kfuhrer enters the facility to meet with his legendary fighter Mr. Pickle.

About UFC Gym UK | UFC Gym UK

In the corner eating some Dill Pickle chips Kfuhrer spots Mr. Pickle... However it appears that he is preparing to catch a plan or go travel.

Fuhrer: Mills what the hell are you doing we need to get to Tokyo in just a couple of days.

14232416879438.jpg

Mr. Pickle: Hoo Hoo Hoo, I am bout ta take ma trainin ta da next level Manager dude. Ho hooo!

Fuhrer: Look this is ridicules you already searched the artic for a Sabretooth Tiger, You sought out tigers to train with...You threated Dead Disney with Puffy Snakes! You are at your height of popularity. Fans love you, you need to be doing local forums! You need to focusing on your training! and not silly travel, 4 Days before a massive fight in Tokyo for Sucker Punch Pro Series 194 (963221). You have multiple Sponsors Hoarse Pills (6901) and Bondi MMA 🏝️ (6895) not to mention the gross over payments you receive from Hare.

Mr. Pickle: Da Sabretooth was ta beat Wanderingson Mackimo (Wanderson Machado (356659), but he is to much of a wimpy baby to fight da Pickle man. Hoo Hoo, he was da one who was da fool, cuz now he wont get no red panties. Da Lion was training for my Puffy Snake skills to be strong fur Donk Kong Pickle man (Akara "King Donkey Kong" Kongsangchai (357613). But now I need ta train wiff da Dinosours so dat I can beat all da fake pickle guys.

Fuhrer: Look I have no idea what you mean by Dinosours....But the Dinosaurs are extinct and the fake Pickles The Cucumber (358788) and Adrian "Dill" Picklesbly (347646) are future fights... You need to be focused on your current match. Also where the hell would you go to find Dinosaurs!!

At this moment Mr. Pickle starts laughing so loud that the others in the training center stop training to see where this may be heading.

Mr. Pickle: I gunna go to da Bad Lands! and day are not bad cuz der are mean people day are bad cuz dats where da most Dinosours are.

Fuhrer: Um do you mean Drimheller Alberta!?!? 

The ULTIMATE Guide of Best Things to Do in Drumheller (for 2022)

Mr. Pickle: Dats right! and you cant stop me! Imma go to da Badlands find a Dinosour and fight him our her cuz I'm in-clue-sive and if I win I will be a super sayin Pickle wiff powers beyond any utter fighter.

Pseudo Super Saiyan: The Weird Dragon Ball Form That Almost SPOILED  Everything

Before Kfuhrer could Stop Mr. Pickle he was off.....To catch a plane to the Bad Lands of Drumheller Alberta....To find a Dinosour to increase his skills and defeat his opponents and future false Pickles. 

NEXT TIMES ON THE ADVENTURES OF MR. PICKLE!

image.jpeg.9ea5f0728754a3ae948fd8bcec3e3a2c.jpeg
Will Mr. Pickle find the Dinosours? Will he survive the trip? Will he make it to Tokyo in time for his upcoming fight? Will the no pantie man Wanderson Mackimo accept a future fight? Will the false Pickles attempt to strike again?

We will answer all this and more! STAY TUNED!! For the next EPISODE OF DRAGON BALL....I mean the Adventures of Mr. Pickle!!

• Like 4
  • Upvote 1

35 minutes ago, soyster89 said:

giphy.gif

16599255446450.jpg

Zheko "Water" Melondov

"Herlo, we interrupt this broadast to zay zat zhis is an accurate picture of everybody who was watching zhe fake pickle's last fight. 25 minutez of zleepy ztuff, zhe only decizion on my whole card.

Not like zer real pickle who is 100% non-stop ezitement masheen. I mean look at zhis:

image.png.aa466801ea38c3488e139ffcd3d3df53.png

Zhis kind of repeated rezult is totally a Team Cabbage move - it ztinkz like fartz.

You may win zhe fight, but you will never win zhe true pickle crown!

Alzo, watermelon is best anyway. Pickle iz #2, cabbage iz #42"

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1

39 minutes ago, Daudy said:

16599255446450.jpg

Zheko "Water" Melondov

"Herlo, we interrupt this broadast to zay zat zhis is an accurate picture of everybody who was watching zhe fake pickle's last fight. 25 minutez of zleepy ztuff, zhe only decizion on my whole card.

Not like zer real pickle who is 100% non-stop ezitement masheen. I mean look at zhis:

image.png.aa466801ea38c3488e139ffcd3d3df53.png

Zhis kind of repeated rezult is totally a Team Cabbage move - it ztinkz like fartz.

You may win zhe fight, but you will never win zhe true pickle crown!

Alzo, watermelon is best anyway. Pickle iz #2, cabbage iz #42"

HA! This gave me a great laugh. Good stuff. To bad we can't do a tag team match. The Water Melon and Mr. Pickle Vs THE WORLD!

• Like 2

2 hours ago, soyster89 said:

image.png.923476c4930c06da4996d97c7c263f40.png

16599255446450.jpg

Zheko "Water" Melondov

"Herlo, Zheko here.

Finally zhis fake peekle zayz zomething truthful! Zo much zlapping and tickling becauze of zhe lack of Vitamin Zhee, Vitamin A, Vitamin Melondov, and zo on becauze of fake peekle and no watermelon.

But I want to ask zhe real peekle fanz, what doez it say when you LOSE to zhese zlappers? Mr Liu and Mr Caunt, HOW CAN ZHEY ZLAP? Zhis zounds like a typical Team Cabbage move.

Now witnezz zhis:

Z3ZHBt.jpg

What a zhrill! Zhe real pickle haz zhis within hiz last 5 fightz. Doez zhe fake peekle have anything close in hiz whole career?

Zhe answer iz no. Zhe clozest iz your very firzt fight, but you were not even a peekle back zhen, zo it doez not count Mr FakePeeklezby. Put zome effort in your next peekle slap contest.

But, like I zaid, none of zhis matterz anyway. Watermelon iz ztill number 1. It'z juzt zcientific fact. Zince watermelon haz gone on my head look at zhis:

Z3p5X4.png

Zhere is a former #1 weightclazz pound for pound champion and a granite cheen in zhat mix, but zhey all died in 1 round. No zleepy zlapz here fueled by zhe power of Vitamin Melondov. Now ZHAT iz true nutritiouz power and protection.

Watermelon #1, Peekle #2, Cucumber #33, FakePeekle/Cabbage #42. Itz zcience.

P.Z. Mr Pickle Millz, I azzept your tag team partnership."

• Upvote 2

2 hours ago, soyster89 said:

image.png.3d4d4082b8574a794c8bd50c04c56439.png

image.png.c2520580c624f69ad495e6daadc5d31e.png

image.png.51ba8fa8c7e2a6d6aebf8a6029c0e0d4.png

image.png.7397a64010d18b3be3b5d8518f92eb79.png

image.png.cde6e4a2cd48f65870e668669f6da76a.png

giphy.gif

Mr. Pickle has no concerns when it comes to winning or losing. His only goal and purpose is to preach the gospel of Pickle .

Hold the Pickle Cross Stitch Pattern Funny / Funny Surreal Cross Stitch  Pattern / Weird Cross Stitch

MMATYCOON is his medium to reach the masses. 

Many great false Pickle Prophets have won more battles then Mr. Pickle, but Mr. Pickle is here to win the hearts and minds of the fans and the world.

False pickles look something like this.
image.jpeg.7c7a4c37f6dc64b557a3db06dd9747b4.jpeg 

When you doubt the path of the Pickle, Just remember the wise words of the great Mr. Pickle .

"I’ve missed more than 9000 Pickle Punches in my Career. I’ve lost almost every fight. Twenty-six times I’ve been trusted to take the game-winning Pickle Punch and missed fifteen times. I’ve failed over and over and over again in my life. And that is why I succeed. That's why I've been trusted in the supreme role of leader of the Pickles"  – Mr. Pickle during his meeting with Michael  Pickle Jordan

image.jpeg.0adae859b860a98af959fa5e7b782f4f.jpeg

We can compare stats and records all day long and draw whatever conclusions we want but the truth is Mr. Pickle is eternally game and eternally loved by the Pickleverse. 

Your time will come Dill.

One last thing Watermelons can be Pickled but Pickles can never be Watermeloned.

Watermelon Pickles Recipe - Recipes.net

Pickles #1 

Mr. Pickle Edward Mills - The one true Pickle regardless of wins and loses.

All other Pickles may be saints, cardinals or bishops but there is one true leader of the Pickles on man who bleed mother F*CKING Pickle Juice and that MR.PICKLE EDWARD MILLS

False Prophet (Magic: The Gathering-Commander) - Gatherer - Magic: The  Gathering

• Like 2
  • Upvote 2

After SP 194 the press tracked down Mr. Pickle Edward Mills for a live interview, they find him having a massive Pickle Party.
image.jpeg.a8039b60fe250c15fe5ecefbb0b81731.jpeg

The place is packed to the rafters with people dressed as Pickles, Sabretooth Tigers, Lions and Even Dinosaurs.

image.jpeg.61f29284ee5416dc64f519e2f4ecc64b.jpeg Animals Dressed As Dinosaurs - DinoPitHappy Halloween!... | Tiger costume kids, Halloween costumes for kids, Tiger  costume

Confusingly to reporters people where showing video highlights of all of the punches Mr. Pickle had taken in his recent fight.....More confusing was when the reporters spotted Mr. Pickle himself cheering at the videos every time he took a blow to the head!

Over the Loud Speakers:
Mills's head jolts backwards as he takes an uppercut right on the button!
Mills walks straight into an uppercut. Luckily it didn't land flush.

Reporter: Mr. Pickle do you have time for an interview and few questions after your fight today?

14232416879438.jpg

Mr. Pickle: Oh HOO Hoo HOO - Yes I do!

Reporter: You seem to be having quite the party for not winning your fight?

Mr. Pickle: You dumb a draw is not a lose. 

Reporter: Many had you pegged to win this fight, and many other analysts believed you had won the fight, but you seemed to approach the fight a lot differently and didn't seem to have the usual kill or be killed attitude. 

Mr. Pickle: You don't kill in fightin. Fightin is nut bout killin or bout winning or losing. Its about entertaining duh fans. Duh followers of da Pickle way don't watch fights for winning and losing day watch tah be enjoyed. I huff ta do fings differently in dis fight ta show all duh utter pickles dat der is more to da pickle den what meets da eye.

Reporter: What do you mean by this Mr. Pickle?

Mr. Pickle: Hoo Hoo ho. Well as you no. Some of da not likers of da pickle said I have no chin. But I have a big Chins so thats stupid. Den day said I cant take a punch. So fur dis fight I blocked all da biggest punches wiff my face. Tubtreejoe was so surprised wiff my face blockin dat he didnt no what ta do!!  

Reporter: Um....Okay... So you have had two major call outs by two other very high profile fighters that want to dethrone you as the Pickle Prophet....But you might still have unfinished business with Dominic Trujillo..... Wouldn't it of made more sense just to finish him in your fight tonight? and then take these other huge fights that are waiting for you? 

Mr. Pickle: Dats not how you build interest in a fight dumb head. Eff Re One luvs rematches and eff re one will be more excited fur da big pickle fights if der is more hypin. So I showed I can block punches wiff my face now people know Im serious about being da Pickle. I went to da Bad lands you know!

The Bad Lands of Drumheller!!!
image.jpeg.213d86ade65ea1cfca844dc59d33a97f.jpeg

Reporter: We heard reports that you where looking to fight Dinosaurs or something like that?

Mr. Pickle: Dis was quite da scary journey mister talky guy. But you know how you beat utters and prove you are da best?

Reporter: Um... No I dont.

Mr. Pickle: Oh HOO HOO HOO!! Its easy dumb head you mark your territory just like a cat wud.

Reporter: You mark your territory.....Like you pee on things??

Mr. Pickle: Yup! I marked da Bad Lands wiff my pickle juice, den camped out for 2 nights waiting fur da dinosours. But no dinosours came...So dat means dat da pickle sent is da most powerful and day where to scared ta fight me. My con-fe-dents is now da highest.

Reporter: I think they didn't show up because they are extinct..

Mr. Pickle: I don't care how much day stink. I was willin ta fight even da stinkiest Dinosour. But not even a stinky one showed its face. No T Rux, No folofal rapper nuffin. 

The Party starts to hit a fevered pitch when Donkey enters the room! Pickle shots being passed around and loud cheers can be heard as Mr. Pickle highlights show him blocking more shots with his face....A huge celebration the type of celebration you would throw for a new champion. The reporter new his time was limited.

Reporter: Whats next for you Mr. Pickle?

Mr. Pickle: I BLEED PICKLE JUICE TALKY MAN!!! I come inta da room dripping Pickle Juice. False Pickles will be eaten! I got da chin I got da Dinos scared. Lets do da next biggest fight!!

On that Mr. Pickle is ushered off to join Donkey and many others for a round of Pickle liquor. 

The reporter turns to the camera to address all of those watching this interview from home.

Reporter: Well there you have it folks, a draw tonight for Mr. Pickle Edward Mills. And it looks like the world is his....Pickle.

image.jpeg.dcdd865ea905ff63db9dd18ced63c515.jpeg

• Like 1