MR. Pickle

kfuhrer

Dust Settles... I DON'T | Dust
When the dust settles is used to talk about what happens when things become clear or calm after a period of change or confusion. "I'll call you as soon as the dust settles from the move". "When the dust settled and the votes were recounted, she had won the election". "You should let the dust settle before you make any big decisions".

If you let the dust settle before doing something, you let a situation calm down before you try to do anything else.

This adage may work in tandem with the calm before the storm, and when the storm is over then the dust can settle.

But those among us who are great don't settle, there is no calm there is just the storm, perpetually in motion, beautiful, powerful, awe-inspiring. The storm end and the dust settles when they end and all that is left behind is a legacy.  

No need for hall of fames. No need for accolades. A burning desire for greatness, about that special feeling we get in the cockles of our hearts, maybe below the cockles, maybe in the sub-cockle area, maybe in the liver, maybe in the kidneys, maybe even in the jar of pickles. We don't know…

Sometimes a sequel can be greater then the original conception....

How Many Sequels Were Better than the First Movie? | Rope of Silicon

Mixed Martial Arts Fighter - Dominic Trujillo  VS14232416879438.jpgNumber 2 Stock Photos, Royalty Free Number 2 Images | Depositphotos
Dominic Trujillo (293294)      "Mr. Pickle" Edward Mills (360004)

• Like 2
  • Upvote 1

• 1 month later...

For one particular fighters the begin of 2023 will start with a New Years Nightmare!

Dread Hollow: New Year's Nightmare - The Pulse » Chattanooga's Weekly  Alternative

When Micah Hawk signed with SP he thought it would be a way to revitalize his career, 36 fights and a three fight winning streak on the regional circuit had landed him a position in Suck Punch. After signing a thought ran through his head, "Maybe what I need is a tune up fight with a fighter near the Bottom of the Barrel" low down in the rankings to cement my place in a new organization. A fresh new start.  

We all make mistake, we all misunderstand facts. Look at things and misinterpreted the information in front of us. 

Micah Hawk  what you thought was the Bottom of the Barrel was in fact the Bottom of the Ocean. 

And at the Bottom of the Ocean there are monsters. 

On January 7 2023, at Sucker Punch Pro Series 221, Micah enters the bottom.... And the bottom is where he will drowned in an ocean of Mother F*cking PICKLE JUICE!! 

Welcome to Sucker Punch punk! Its time to meet the king of MMA Tycoon

Mr. Pickle Edward Mills 

14232416879438.jpg

Sweet dreams Seyhan Cinar (125790), Halloween comes early for you this year.

• Upvote 1

• 3 weeks later...

Teaching Kids Media Smarts During Breaking News | Common Sense Media

Rumors have circulated that Mr. Pickle Edward Mills has signed onto a new six figure contract to return to Sucker Punch!

Many sources have stated that Mr. Pickle was quick to sign after rumors about the ill effects of Pickle Juice on many athletes and the Dallas Cowboys!

Sources said that the Pickle Camp was trying to get a seven figure contract but decided on six figures as Edward Mills thought Seven figures was to confusing. 

Our sources reached out to the Pickle Camp for comments on contract negotiations and about the ill effects off pickle juice but the camp did not comment.

We where able to get a quick call with Edward Mills before his camp cut the line on him!

Here are the comments below:

14232416879438.jpg

Mr. Pickle: Hello?

Reporter: Yes Hello, we are looking for Mr. Pickle Edward Mills

Mr. Pickle: OOOH HOO HOO! I'm da Pickle dats me silly!

Reporter: Mr. Pickle have you heard the rumors about re-signing with Sucker Punch

Mr. Pickle: OOOH ya I did. Me and da donkey where drinkin and he said ta take some money and come back to Suck Nutz Punch.... And I said yup!

Reporter: There has been a lot of media lately talking about the negative effects of Pickle consumption and many sources have linked you to the illicit pickle trade and potential negative attributes that have effected the Dallas Cowboys and Parta "Party" Matti'. Can you please comment

Mr. Pickle: OOOH HOO HOO! Pickles are good fer ya. Day make ya smrter and faster and better. If not fur da pickles I would be quick slow and a bad fighter but look at me im very good at it. Plus Matti is ma friend and he is great on da pickles da problem is da refs who eatch his matches day are bad day need da pickles. I did not no dare where Cowboys in Dallas.... But I'm glad day like pickle... Maybe will help dem wrangle da bad guys and da bad refs.

* In the back group it sounds like KyleF yelling in the back ground * Hang up Pickle!!

The Line goes dead. and the reporter hears the receiver tone!

News Reporter Cartoon Images – Browse 15,971 Stock Photos, Vectors, and  Video | Adobe Stock

You heard it first from *Live Breaking News!, your only source for Live Breaking News! 

The Pickle drama seems to be growing and taking shape! Many wonder how Hare will be able to control this media disaster!

Our reporters will continue to dig into the links between Parta "Party" Matti and Mr. Pickle, the exclusive jet tours and the possible illicit use of Pickles in the MMA World!

• 4 weeks later...

𝕿'𝖎𝖘 𝖙𝖎𝖒𝖊 𝖙𝖔 𝖗𝖊𝖔𝖕𝖊𝖓 𝖙𝖍𝖊 𝖊𝖕𝖎𝖈 𝖙𝖆𝖑𝖊 𝖔𝖋 𝖙𝖍𝖊 𝕻𝖎𝖈𝖐𝖑𝖊
Medieval book covers Stock Photos, Royalty Free Medieval book covers Images  | Depositphotos
𝕿𝖍𝖜𝖆𝖘, 𝖆 𝖙𝖍𝖗𝖊𝖊 𝖆𝖓𝖉 𝖙𝖍𝖎𝖗𝖙𝖞 𝖉𝖆𝖞 𝖜𝖆𝖎𝖙 𝖘𝖎𝖓𝖈𝖊 𝖍𝖊𝖓𝖈𝖊 𝖜𝖊 𝖑𝖆𝖘𝖙 𝖘𝖆𝖜 𝖙𝖍𝖊 𝕻𝖎𝖈𝖐𝖑𝖊. 𝕿𝖗𝖊𝖆𝖈𝖍𝖊𝖗𝖔𝖚𝖘 𝖗𝖚𝖒𝖔𝖗𝖘 𝖘𝖜𝖎𝖗𝖑𝖊𝖉 𝖙𝖍𝖗𝖔𝖚𝖌𝖍 𝖙𝖍𝖊 𝖜𝖔𝖗𝖑𝖉 𝖔𝖋 𝖙𝖍𝖊 𝖘𝖕𝖔𝖗𝖙 𝖐𝖓𝖔𝖜𝖓 𝖆𝖘 𝕸𝖎𝖝𝖊𝖉 𝕸𝖆𝖗𝖙𝖎𝖆𝖑 𝕬𝖗𝖙𝖘. 𝕲𝖗𝖆𝖓𝖉𝖎𝖔𝖘𝖊 𝖆𝖓𝖉 𝖇𝖆𝖘𝖊𝖑𝖊𝖘𝖘 𝖆𝖈𝖈𝖚𝖘𝖆𝖙𝖎𝖔𝖓𝖘 𝖔𝖋 𝖏𝖚𝖎𝖈𝖎𝖓𝖌. 𝕻𝖗𝖎𝖛𝖆𝖙𝖊 𝖆𝖎𝖗𝖑𝖎𝖓𝖊 𝖋𝖗𝖆𝖙𝖊𝖗𝖓𝖎𝖟𝖆𝖙𝖎𝖔𝖓𝖘 𝖔𝖋 𝖙𝖍𝖊 𝕻𝖆𝖗𝖙𝖆 𝕻𝖆𝖗𝖙𝖞. 

𝕹𝖔𝖜 𝖙𝖜𝖔 𝖓𝖔𝖇𝖑𝖊𝖘 𝖜𝖊𝖑𝖑 𝖐𝖓𝖔𝖜𝖓 𝖙𝖔 𝖋𝖗𝖆𝖙𝖊𝖗𝖓𝖎𝖟𝖊 𝖎𝖓 𝖙𝖍𝖊 𝖙𝖚𝖒𝖚𝖑𝖙𝖚𝖔𝖚𝖘 𝖘𝖕𝖔𝖗𝖙 𝖔𝖋 𝕸𝕸𝕬 𝖒𝖚𝖘𝖙 𝖓𝖔𝖜 𝖈𝖔𝖑𝖑𝖎𝖉𝖊 𝖎𝖓 𝖆𝖓 𝖊𝖕𝖎𝖈 𝖘𝖙𝖗𝖚𝖌𝖌𝖑𝖊 𝖔𝖋 𝖕𝖔𝖜𝖊𝖗 𝖆𝖓𝖉 𝖉𝖔𝖒𝖎𝖓𝖆𝖙𝖎𝖔𝖓. 𝕭𝖊𝖓𝖊𝖉𝖎𝖈𝖙𝖊 𝕾𝖜𝖆𝖓𝖘𝖔𝖓 𝖁𝕾 "𝕸𝖗. 𝕻𝖎𝖈𝖐𝖑𝖊" 𝕰𝖉𝖜𝖆𝖗𝖉 𝕸𝖎𝖑𝖑𝖘.

𝕿𝖍𝖊 𝖛𝖊𝖗𝖘𝖊𝖘 𝖆𝖓𝖉 𝖈𝖔𝖚𝖗𝖊𝖚𝖗𝖘 𝖉𝖊 𝖇𝖔𝖎𝖘 𝖔𝖋 𝖙𝖍𝖎𝖘 𝖊𝖕𝖎𝖈 𝖇𝖆𝖙𝖙𝖑𝖊 𝖜𝖎𝖑𝖑 𝖇𝖊 𝖗𝖊𝖈𝖔𝖗𝖉𝖊𝖉 𝖎𝖓 𝖙𝖍𝖊 𝖆𝖓𝖓𝖆𝖑𝖘 𝖔𝖋 𝖍𝖎𝖘𝖙𝖔𝖗𝖞 𝖆𝖓𝖉 𝖘𝖆𝖓𝖌 𝖇𝖞 𝖙𝖍𝖊 𝖆𝖓𝖌𝖑𝖊 𝕲𝖆𝖇𝖗𝖎𝖊𝖑. 𝕬𝖘 𝖙𝖍𝖊 𝖕𝖗𝖔𝖕𝖍𝖊𝖙 𝖘𝖆𝖎𝖓𝖙 𝕸𝖗. 𝕻𝖎𝖈𝖐𝖑𝖊 𝖗𝖎𝖘𝖊𝖘 𝖋𝖗𝖔𝖒 𝖍𝖎𝖘 𝖘𝖑𝖚𝖒𝖇𝖊𝖗 𝖔𝖓𝖈𝖊 𝖆𝖌𝖆𝖎𝖓 𝖙𝖔 𝖕𝖆𝖗𝖙 𝖎𝖓 𝖌𝖑𝖔𝖗𝖎𝖔𝖚𝖘 𝖇𝖆𝖙𝖙𝖑𝖊.

𝕬𝖑𝖑 𝖍𝖆𝖎𝖑 𝖙𝖍𝖊 𝕶𝖎𝖓𝖌! 𝕬𝖑𝖑 𝖍𝖆𝖎𝖑 𝖙𝖍𝖊 𝕻𝖗𝖔𝖕𝖍𝖊𝖙! 𝕬𝖑𝖑 𝖍𝖆𝖎𝖑 𝖙𝖍𝖊 𝕻𝖎𝖈𝖐𝖑𝖊!

𝕱𝖔𝖗 𝕿'𝖎𝖘 𝖔𝖓𝖑𝖞 𝖙𝖍𝖊 𝖇𝖊𝖌𝖎𝖓 𝖔𝖋 𝖙𝖍𝖊 𝖌𝖗𝖊𝖆𝖙 𝖊𝖕𝖎𝖈 𝖐𝖓𝖔𝖜𝖓 𝖆𝖘 𝖙𝖍𝖊 𝖕𝖆𝖙𝖗𝖔𝖓 𝖘𝖆𝖎𝖓𝖙 𝕸𝖗. 𝕻𝖎𝖈𝖐𝖑𝖊   

380 Golden Chariot Stock Photos, Pictures & Royalty-Free Images - iStock

• Upvote 2

• 1 month later...

14232416879438.jpg

Badly beaten up cuts all across his face.

It looks like Edward Mills has been cut.

That has opened up Edward Mills's cut even more.

Mills is rocked!

Over 100 strikes absorbed. And yet who fell? who took more of a beating? Who lost?

It wasn't the King of Pickles . Despite lower stats in all categories, fewer fights and all the odds stacked against him. Claims that Pickle juice hinders performance. That win loss records matter. 

In favor of your winner, by unanimous decision... Edward Mills!
Post fight, Edward Mills took to the microphone: 'Da Honest Consumption uf Pickles is good fur all! Long live da Pickles!'.   

Daudy - I don't mean to cause any alarm, but I just noticed Mr. Pickle has won 3 out of his last 4 fights.

This is a cause for celebration!

14-18-1 And the King Mr. Pickle is in the mix!

But!

There's one issue:

A fighter who has had some struggles fighting SPs former Champions and Title Contenders.

Mixed Martial Arts Fighter - Mareth Line
Mareth Line (341408)

The media recently caught up with Mr. Pickle to ask him about his upcoming fight. Below are the shocking words he said!

----------------------------------------------------------------------

Media: Mr. Pickle... It seems like to have managed to find a way to get yourself into the fold in Sucker Punch but you have a match know one sees you winning....What is your plan?

14232416879438.jpg
"Mr. Pickle" Edward Mills (360004)

Mr. Pickle: I see in your eyes the same fear dhat would take the heart of me. A day may come when my courage fails, when we fordsake our friends and break all bonds of fellowship, but it is not this day and April 14, 2023, Sucker Punch Pro Series 245  is also not the day . An hour of wolves and shattered shields, when the age of Pickle followers comes crashing down! But it is not this day! This day we fight! By all that you hold dear on this good Earth, I bid you stand, Men and Women of the Pickle!!! April 14, 2023, Sucker Punch Pro Series 245!!! MARETH WINE! GETS PUT TO SLEEP! AND MATTI AND I EAT PICKLES INTO THE SUNSET! BEAT UP CUT AND BLOODY ONE THING REMAINS TRUE! MR. PICKLE BLEED M*THER F*CKING PICKLE JUICE!

All Hail the King.

15812997724248.png

There is only one King, Picklelord, and that's King Donkey Kong Kongsangchai, you must remember your legendary clash on the cliffs of Mt. Futomaki, Which I'm told is now known as London when he punched you into the shadowrealm with the Donkey Punch passed down through eras unknown.

My 40th fight is coming up, some said I should take the MW title for a fifth time. But perhaps I should punch the other side of your face off so the only way you'll be eating those pickles is in a soup. 

Expand  

The beautiful thing about pickles is they can be consumed in many different ways. Mr. Pickle LOVES! Shadows and isn't sure what a realm is. He is also friends with Mr. Donkey so consider your challenge Accepted.

The Pickle is making pretty good bank and well the former MW Champ sounds like a money fight to me.

Might be time for "The Dragon Of Dojima" Kiryu Kazuma to call up his wife to order in that pair of red panties. As he finally grew a pair and called out the king.

16454067348d5ab70e353663f4d2c6be8c60043e8b_thumbnail_600x.webp

Heck Mr. Pickle might buy them for you ;)

Breaking News | Printed Electronics Now

New Anchor: Ladies and Gentlemen welcome to the Breaking News station! This just in shocking news regarding Mr. Pickle! NEW allegations as he furthers his feud with many of the Sucker Punch locker Room! Our station caught up with a social influencer Hogan Paul! who caught shocking footage of Mr. Pickle!

The News Feed cuts to a phone recorded video. In a dimly lite bar.

image.jpeg.673525f9cc25b66aeefb85aadc1df120.jpeg

As the camera pans out and focuses onto a table with the the Party Party Crew and Mr. Pickle! The group is doing Pickle Brine shots and talking loudly. It appears to be an open mic event. A singer exits the stage and MR. PICKLE walks up! A massive crown of roughly 25 to 30 - 35 people if include the bar star -  everyone erupts chanting PICKLE! PICKLE!

14232416879438.jpg

Mr. Pickle approaches the stage and picks up the mic.

Hogan Paul can be heard talking during the recording "Holy SH*T Mr. Pickles Going to sing!!!! Damn DOG Damn DOG I gotta get this one my STREAM!!"

Mr. Pickle: Thank you. Fhanks ta da Party Party Crew fur havin my back and ta Noah Anderson for hosting us at his private cwub tanight. Der has been a lot of news about private jets parties and pickle bashes and well...... Its all true. My loyal fans and followers welcome ta da Pickle Jar. We are all here ta drink da brine. Anyways dhere has been lots uf news about "De Drag-ons Of Dogturdima" Dumbyu Kittenzuma. But tanight we dunt care bout him. Tonight we party! 

The MASSIVE CROWD of 22-27 People goes crazy!!! Easily 30+ people if you count the bar staff!

Mr Pickle: I gotta message for my next opponent Math Wine! and I'm going to sing it.

Again we can hear the annoying voice of Hogan Paul cut in "Holy Pickle Nuggets. The Pickles gunna sing!"

A karaoke track fires up and seems to be the music the "Red Red Win" By Neil Diamond or is it the Bob Marley version! Who knows.

In perfect pitch and Harmony Mr. Pickle Begins to Sing.

Mr Pickle:  Dead, Dead Wine! gets punched in da head. Makes him forget!

Dead, Dead Wine! it's up to you, All I cun do I've done!
I'd have sworn that with time
Thoughts uf destroying you wud leave ma head
I was wrong! now I find Just one fing makes me forget
Dead, Dead Wine! stay close to me

The Party Party Crew can be seen singing along!

Hogan Paul: ThaT Pickle Can SING BRO!!

Again the singing picks up. A Massive Crowd of 18 to 22 people can be seen jamming out like crazy! 25 to 27 plus with the staff!

Mr Pickle: MATH WINE!! Don't let me be alone I'll tearing apart yur blue blue heart
I'd have sworn that with time
Foughts of you leave my head
I was wrong, now I find
Just one thing makes me forget
Dead, Dead Wine! stay close to me
Yur family will soon be all alone
After I tear apart your Blue..... Blue HEART!

The Music ends.

Mr Pickle:
Math LINE! and De Drag-ons Of Dogturdima Dumbyu Kittenzuma. Da Party Party Crew and the followers of the Pickle Jar are going to eat your PICKLE HATING HEART!

Hogan Paul: Dope bro dope! Those dude are dead!

The feed abruptly cuts

image.jpeg.57f4639821584a5dd68f80120281d1fc.jpeg

New Anchor: Wow! that was heavy and to do that at a private club in front of 15 to 19 people! 21 if we are including the staff and THEN sing such vial words to such a beautiful song  is down right criminal! Mr. Pickle and Party Party Crew have gone to far! they seem to be taking things to another level! What does Donkey or Hare think about this? An even better quest, is Mareth Line and Kiryu Kazuma families safe? Breaking news will keep you up to date if we hear any updates!

On 3/30/2023 at 2:03 AM, Helmans212 said:

We've managed to catch up with Thoth Chontamenti after his let's say lackluster performance against The Devils Outlaw and he had this to say:
H: Thoth What do you think of that decision, do you agree with it?
Chonta.jpg.bab975856b8742a554d2a24fe0663063.jpg
Thoth Chontamenti: Do I agree with it? What do you think huh? I got robbed in there by these 2 incompetent fu...individuals.
H: Don't you think that your performance made the look at this fight that way?
TC: If you are trying to say that I fought badly in this fight then go and re-watch it, I made him miss the majority of his stuff, I took him down at will in this fight, 8 takedowns out of 12 and I outstruck him on the feet, how was it even close to being a draw?
H: You didn't do anything with those takedowns tho and remember that damage trumps everything, he cut you up after all.
TC: Yeah in the first round and they gave him that round after all so I don't see the point, and didn't do anything? Has he done anything from the bottom then?
H: Well no but..
TC: EXACTLY! Yeah I didn't do enough on the ground and I wasn
't even close of doing it but the fight wasn't action packed and I feel like those takedowns trumped everything that he has done throughout the whole fight, I don't agree with the judges and I got robbed of a deserved win.
H: Do you seek a rematch with Outlaw?
TC: If that's what the matchmakers of SPPS seek for then be it, but I feel like I don't need to fight him again to get robbed by the judges once again, I'm out.

Expand  

After the recent controversial decision for Thoth Chontamenti these comments where recorded at a recent Q&A with a capacity crown of 20-135 people *Its hard to count how many people where there* But at least 20 people in the Q&A panel. 
News Reporter PNG Pic - PNG All

A New Reporter: Hi everyone this is a new reporter for Breaking News, we have New Anchors at our station and I'm a new reporter. We are at this capacity Q&A sessions with between 18-127 people its hard to count but there are at least 17 people at the Q&A panel. Lets go live to the panel now!

-------------------------------------------------------------------
image.jpeg.e9fb2fa198892a3d7aae86e6d478b0a3.jpeg

Jefferson Butchhull: Hi Mr. Pickle this is Jefferson Butchhull from the very popular blog "Stuff about Fighting". My question today is, what are your recent thought on the controversial decision that took place  between Thoth Chontamenti and The Devils Outlaw?

14232416879438.jpg

Mr Pickle: Well ta be honest Mr. Butthole I didn't fink Goth Bontamenthi was a fighter. I fought wiff all da crying and complaining he does dhat he must be an emu singer fur either My Chemical Bromance or Panic at da Pickle. To be honest i'd rather go five rounds wiff a Grandma in heat den see him and da Outlaw have a rematch.

image.jpeg.1d63c825ab03281b40ef1468eae9c273.jpeg

Jefferson Butchhull: Um Mr. Pickle my last names is Butchhull. These are fairly strong words. With all your recent call outs do you think its wise to also be making such statements about Thoth Chontamenti the former SP Heavyweight Champion? And would you entertain a fight against him?

Mr Pickle: Thanks fur da questions Mr. Butthole. As everyone knows I'm a great singer and I would love to do an emu crying duet wiff Mr. Goth we could sing something like "I'm Not Okay" or "I Don't Love You". But as fur a fight I mean if Mr. Goth got in a fight wiff me his song "The Death of a Bachelor" would come true and I'd make his wife a widow.

The crown erupts with questions coming every which way!  There must be between 15 and 97 people hear its hard to count and at least 9 people at the Q & A panel. 

-------------------------------------------------------

News Reporter PNG Pic - PNG All

A New Reporter: Shocking words from the King of Pickles! I don't think Mr. Pickle knows what a Bachelor is! And to say such words especial in front of this capacity crowd of 13 to 84 people and at least 5 Panellist! its so hectic here its hard to count! With all the recent call outs coming from and towards Mr. Pickle, his affiliation with the Party Party crew and his recent Contract drama between WVT and SP. Is Mr. Pickle a dumb lovable Pickle Lover or a Evil Mastermind! I can tell you right now that at this event of 11 to 68 people, the crowd is split!

• 3 weeks later...

*The latest MR. Pickle Call out!!! - Note I'm chronicling my Mr. Pickle Posts here so I can keep track of everyone I'm calling out as of late ;)

The Pickle crew  has been flying high for some time now. The unexpected turn of events in the career of Mr. Pickle have been taking the world by storm.......Pray tell you say? What exactly has been happening? Well good and kind readers, Mr. Pickle has once again done the impossible. No its not actually winning fights or only dropping one fight in his last five. Nor is it getting Rambo to finally post about Karter and refer to him as a goat? (Reference to the Karter post 😇 ). Despite all very impressive feats of great Pickle magnitude its Steel Penn claiming he could close Mr. Pickles pie hole.

So what shall Mr. Pickle do?

Very Concerned Pickle Follower: Mr. Pickle! Steel Penn has made the claim that he is going to shut your pie hole!! what are you going to do?

14232416879438.jpg

Mr. Pickle: well well well. Da Stolen Penn strikes again I see. So he finks he can just go ahead and close my Raspberry Pi-Hole? Fur many years I huf saved my money in order ta pi-hole my house and protect ma Sucker Punch intranet. I guess he must have watched.....

The World's Greatest Pi-hole (and Unbound) Tutorial 2023 | Crosstalk  Solutions

Mr. Pickle: So I guess he knows da shockin truff about me den and is gunna tell da whole world. Well I'm gunna beat him to it and tell da world my self before he exposes my pi-hole. Da fact is that I also sum times enjoy GWAA KUH MOH LEE from my favorite after fight restaurant Chipotle and da team told me iff I didn't lose my last fight I could go ta da home country of Chipotle's. So I am going ta take a long awaited trip to Chile and get authentic GWAA KUH MOH LEE and tell da people of dat place about da ways of da Pickle.

Very Concerned Pickle Follower: Mr. Pickle! I thought guacamole originated from Mexico? 

Mr. Pickle: OH HO HOO HO. Don't be silly why would a place dat makes GWAA KUH MOH LEE call its self Chipotle's if it wasn't from Chile? Tell me dis?

Very Concerned Pickle Follower: Mr. Pickle! I thought Chipotles originated from Mexico? 

Mr. Pickle: OH HO HOO HO ho Ho HO!! Dats what da Stolen Penn or da goat man Mr. Karter might want you to fink but I no better I used da Sucker Punch intranet and found out. And da donkey never lies. 

Very Concerned Pickle Follower: Mr. Pickle! When you get back from Chile will you fight Steel Penn and Mr. Karter!! What message do you have for them?

Mr. Pickle: If you don't let go of your past, your future will suffer. Understand dis very important fact: YOU are da one who suffers most when you hold on to resentments, when you seek revenge… My Pi-hole has been exposed by da Stole Penn but... YOU! are da one who wins when you do let go and you don expose your pi-hole. So what if I gotta fight Mr. Karters personal Goat? I will but I don't fink Goats are not suppose ta fight but a Donkey runs SP so I guess it would make sense ta fight a goat...... or if I gotta fight for da freedom to keep everyone's Pi-hole from being stolen and unexposed from da Penn guy den I will. So da questions isn't when but its.......Well yeah never mind it is when.... So Yeah I'll have ta fight da Penn and da utter mans Goat I guess when I get back from Chile. 

Very Concerned Pickle Follower: Thanks Mr. Pickle for your wise words!!! All HAIL THE KING! THE STEEL PENNS PI-HOLE and RAMBOS'S GOAT!!!

• 3 weeks later...
  On 5/2/2023 at 1:43 PM, SteelPenn said:

Larkin: Tick, tick, tick. 17 days until your time is up MFing shriveled Pickle. No more Pie to put in any of your holes. Maybe I will fight with one hand just to give the crowd a show. Everyone knows, Pickles boring fight style of losing, entertains no one.

I spoke directly with Penn; he insists I sweep the leg. He wants his revenge, and I will not let him down. 

Expand  

Free Stock Photo of Glowing embers in hot red color | Download Free Images  and Free Illustrations

Once upon a time, in a small town by the name of Grimsby, there lived a man named Mr. Pickle. Mr. Pickle was not an ordinary man, he was full of passion and creativity, and he had a dream that he carried with him wherever he went. His dream was to start a small business that would one day grow to become a thriving enterprise.

One day, Mr. Pickle found himself staring at a small ember burning brightly in the darkness. He was captivated by its beauty, and he began to think about how he could turn that ember into a great flame. He knew it would not be easy, but he was determined to make it happen.

Mr. Pickle started his business by selling pickles from a cart on the street. At first, his business was slow to take off, but he did not give up. He continued to work hard, and eventually, his business began to grow. People loved his pickles, and they told their friends about them. Soon, Mr. Pickle was selling pickles not only on the streets but also in local stores.

However, with success comes rivals. Steel Penn, a powerful and wealthy businessman, was envious of Mr. Pickle's success and began to plot against him. He hoped to end Mr. Pickle's business and become the sole provider of pickles in the town.

But Mr. Pickle was not one to back down. He knew that his love for pickles and his hard work had brought him to where he was, and he was not about to let Steel Penn take that away from him. He fought back with all he had, overcoming obstacles and challenges that threatened to extinguish the flame of his success.

Steel Penn even hired Donnie Larkin, a notorious arsonist, to burn down Mr. Pickle's shop and extinguish the flame of his success. But the love for pickles and the love others had for Mr. Pickle was too strong to be extinguished. Mr. Pickle caught Donnie Larkin in the act and managed to put out the flames before they could do any serious damage.

Mr. Pickle's business continued to thrive, and he expanded his business to include other types of pickled vegetables. He opened a factory that employed many people in the town, and his business became a beacon of hope and inspiration for the community.

Mr. Pickle's story is like the ember that he saw burning in the darkness. It started small but grew into a great flame, despite the obstacles and challenges that came his way. He fought for what was right, and he overcame every obstacle with his hard work, determination, and perseverance. And the flame that he created could never be extinguished because it was fueled by his love for pickles and the love that others had for him.

Donnie Larkin and Steel Penn will face off against Mr. Pickle on May 19, 2023, at Sucker Punch Pro Series 254 (968625).You are matched against an opponent whom you surpass in all categories, including Boxing, Muay Thai, BJJ, Wrestling, age, experience, and wins & losses. However, no matter the outcome, no matter the advantage, the once small ember of Mr. Pickle has grown so large that the flame you have created will be engulfed and extinguished. One does not merely fight Mr. Pickle; one gets the chance to be blessed to enter the arena of combat with Mr. Pickle, and they are forever changed.

All hail the King!

14232416879438.jpg

• 2 weeks later...

image.png.2ae9b7989e34455a8224ca50b157a8f9.png
In just five days, the highly anticipated Sucker Punch Pro Series 254 will take place on May 19,2023 in front of a sold out crowd, and the lovable but daft fighter, Mr. Pickle, is set to compete. Everyone knows that all the fans live in person or who are buying this from their PPV providers are tuning in for one fight the true main event! Pickle V Larkins!!!!

Despite Mr. Pickles unorthodox fighting style and sometimes confusing speech, Mr. Pickle has become a fan favorite, known for his quirks and his devastating finishing move, "The Pickle Punch."

Outside analysts are split on whether Mr. Pickle has what it takes to defeat his opponent, Donnie Larkin, who is managed by the shrewd Steel Peen. Some see Mr. Pickle's unorthodox style as a liability, while others believe that his unpredictability will give him an advantage.

Hogan Paul, an analyst not at all affiliated with Sucker Punch Pro Series, recently sat down with Mr. Pickle to ask him a few questions about the upcoming fight.

Premium Vector | Male candidate sit on chair before job interview

Hogan Paul: Mr. Pickle, can you tell us a little bit about your training regimen for this fight?

Mr. Pickle looked confused for a moment before replying,

14232416879438.jpg
Mr. Pickle: Training good! Pickle Punch make me strong like dinosaur! Hogan Paul, you my friend! All hail da King!

Undeterred, Hogan pressed on...

Hogan Paul: And what do you think sets you apart from your opponent, Donnie Larkin?

Mr. Pickle grinned and replied,

Mr. Pickle: Me better! Pickle Juice pump through ma veins, make me strong like Saber Tooth Tiger! All hail da King!

Tick tock tick tock................Larkins your day of greatness is approaching! 40 years old, 4 different managers, No titles, no main events, completely forgotten and fallen under the radar. Picked up as a training bot for Steel Penn and yet destiny acts in funny ways

Better Hope He's Not Your Bartender When You Turn 21! - Imgflip

Regardless of the outcome of the fight, one thing is certain, win, lose or draw: Mr. Pickle doesn't bleed red blood - he bleeds M*ther F'ing Pickle juice! 

All hail the King!

• Upvote 1

The Greatest Performance Art match of all time!!
ALEX etiam amare potest iterum Amor vincit omnia

Contemporary performance: 3 things you need to know

On May 19, 2023 Mr. Pickle Edward Mill did something unheard of in the fighting world! He utilized a fight against Steel Penns own fighter Donnie Larkins to create a 15 minute performance art master piece. 

Art Critic Jean Coors Vanflett: Absolutely brilliant. The performance of a life time! One man comes in ready to fight and the other pretends to be a mattress!! As well some incredibly romantic annoucing during all the rounds like this gem "Mills struggling a bit here." or the incredibly impactful statement "Boooooooooooooooooooo!!! God.". It reminded me of "The Gas Heart".

Bowie's Gas Heart Belonged to Dada | Societe Anonyme Inc

Art Critic Jean Coors Vanflett: Everyone thought it was terrible MMA fight until the end, then during the interview it all made sense. And everyone was in sensed by the brilliantness of the act. 

*After the fight listen to the words of the legendary artist Mr. Pickle 

Hogan Paul: Mr. Pickles what was the plan in that fight? Donnie just laid on you and nothing really happened?

14232416879438.jpg

Mr. PickleWell in da first round I was ready ta fight den Larkins got me down and well he was so cozy. And all hate disappeared and was rep[laced wiff love. How could we keep hating Stole Penn or his fighter? After dat moment da fight had ended. Have you ever had a really cozy pet cat dat lays on you and attacks your toes or hand through da blanket? Well I new right when we hit da ground it was da same kind uf love from Larkins. So I embraced it and instead of a fight we had a 15 minute cuddle and showed da world even da hardest meanest fighters can show show love and compassion in da ring. And I realized in my heart something I thought had died after da last episode of Dragon Ball Z that even a Pickle can love again. 

Hogan Paul can be seen crying. A slow clap begins and people start hugging and weeping openly. Someone yells "I never thought I could love again....But now The Passion of the Pickle brings me hope!" 

Crying Clapping GIFs | Tenor

Art Critic Jean Coors Vanflett: Absolutely beautiful. What many pundits thought was one of the most boring fights in history was in fact an act of true passion, true romance, love and the ability to overcome the criticisms of Mix Martial Arts being a barbaric sport of testosterone. Today showed us that love always prevails. In this fight there were only winners and the true winner was the hearts and minds of everyone in attendance. Truly a performance of the night master piece. This beautiful peice of art has been properly named ALEX etiam amare potest iterum. amor vincit omnia which in Latin translates to "Even a Pickle can love again. love conquers all". 

Mr. Pickles does it again and shocks the world. Thought of as a hard partying prophets and lover of pickles has a much deeper side he is a lover of all that live on this beautiful planet. If this wasn't a hall of fame worthy performance then nothing is. @SteelPennwe shall dance again and we shall love again together, BEACUSE TODAY! we leave anger and hate behind and replace it with love.

All hail the King! 

• Like 1

• 1 month later...

140+ Hall Of Fame Illustrations, Royalty-Free Vector Graphics & Clip Art -  iStock | Superhero, Famous, Paparazzi

The Big day has arrived. A day that will be forever recorded in the annals of history. For on  June 26, 2023. The Greatest fighter to ever live was inducted into the Sucker Punch Hall of Fame. Lets head down recap Mr. Pickles inauguration speech.

1687787274HareRumpler.png

Hare: The Great Pickle.  Master of the Pickle Punch and adept student of the Donkey Kick.  Trained amongst Sabre Tooth Tigers, sought dinosaurs for further development, engaged in endless quests!  Willing to challenge anybody, anywhere.  Has stepped through weight classes to take on entertaining fights and continue his storied career, albeit perhaps not always with a 'W' as the result!  Greatest character SPPS has seen.  Inducted into the SPPS HoF on the basis of flavor and value added to the org!

At these words from Hare a crowd of anywhere from 1000 to one million people burst out in cheers. People are seen crying and pickles are being thrown at the stage. 

A visibly touched Mr. Pickle approaches the podium prepared to give a speech. 

14232416879438.jpg

Mr. Pickle Edward Mills: Flank you Hare. When I was just a young pickle my goal was ta watch every episode of Dragonball Z in one sitting. When I finally completed dis goal I new I would one day be da best fighter in da world. At da age of 16 I stared to fight professional and now at the age of 30 I'm da greatest, dis means I spent more then 60% of my life fightin. Now dat I'm da greatest people might fink I would retire or move on but being the leader of da Pickles der is more dat must be done. Fur starters Soyster there is only one true pickle and its time fur Mr. Adrian "Dill" Picklesbly to stop running and fight me!. Next Rambo  I still need to fight your GOAT, I don't know if goats are able to fight but now dat a Dolphin is in charge of SPPF I fink we can make da goat fight happen. Utter den dat I need to say thanks to all my friends Dauby who has been a long time sponsor of da pickle and da Parti Parti crew. Steel Penn for giving me da greatest cuddle session in history. To Oldbones and Kazuma for taking part in da greatest karaoke sing off to ever take place. OH!!! and Helmans I plan on kicking Throff Clubmentals butt soon. To all my fans remember dat we don't bleed red. WE BLEED HALL OF FAME M*THER F*CKING GREEN!!!! 

6,700+ After Party Stock Photos, Pictures & Royalty-Free Images - iStock | After  party mess, Hangover, Party

Later in the even reporters caught up with Mr. Pickle at the SPPF HOF party.

Jefferson Butchull: Mr. Pickle, with the announcement of you entering the Hall of Fame many people are surprised given your record of 14-19-2, many are saying its similar to Stephan Bonnar , in that it doesn't really make sense. 

Mr. Pickle Edward Mills: Ho ho ho, Oh Mr. Butthole, you forget dat fightin isnt always about winning its about passion and gettin da crowd excited ta see a fight. Stephan Boner always excited da fans dats why he was in da hall of fame and I'm just like Stephan Boner Mr. Butthole. So it makes perfect sense. 

Jefferson Butchull: Mr. Pickle, I need more information what your saying doesnt make sense.

How do we explain --- What's Passion....What are early signs of heart problems?

Mr. Pickle Edward Mills: What passion Mr. Butthole...........  It is obvious that we can no more explain passion to a person who has never experienced it than we can explain light to the blind. Nothing is as important as passion. No matter what you want to do with your life, be passionate. I confess, I pray still to feel the touch of my lover's lips. Their hands upon me, their arms enfolding me... Such surrender has been mine before. I confess I pray still to be enflamed. To melt into the dream of us, beyond this troubled place, to where we are not even ourselves. Dis is da passion I have brought to da ring. All of my matches are an expression of love and of passion. Dis is why I am da greatest ta do it and dis is why I'm in da hall of fame. 

Jefferson Butchull: Mr. Pickle, I think I understand now.....I think like many other I to love you.....

The legend of the Pickle enters a new era.... This isn't an end this is a beginning. MR. PICKLE WILL CONTINUE UNTIL WE HAVE WRITTEN THE GREATEST STORY TO BE TOLD IN MMA TYCOON!!!!

crown - Wiktionary

ALL HAIL THE KING!!!!!

• Like 1

• 3 weeks later...

History of the Two Pickles:

On 9/29/2022 at 10:08 AM, soyster89 said:

There's only one fighter that truly belongs in this thread, and it's Mr. Adrian "Dill" Picklesbly. He is the ONLY fighter in the MMA Tycoon Universe worthy of carrying the "Pickle" name and is willing to fight anyone for it! 

It may have been a millennium ago that the great prophets said that the earth would be inherited by the Pickles. 

OldBones 3:16
Many will come in My name, saying, ‘I am He!’ and will mislead many.

There has only ever been one true leader of the Pickles...

I am the light of the world; he who follows me will not walk in darkness, but will have the light of life.

Many will lash out against you and your legend.

On 9/26/2022 at 8:12 AM, Rambo said:

Edward Mills is chinless, but his avatar and storyline are worthy of a predecessor/protege when his career is over.

As the day pulls closes for the two Pickles to meet and battle much lays on the table. 

Blue Soyster Cult replied Kyle F's Buzz buzzed at Kyle F (Jul 13, 2023)

It will be a great way for Mr. Picklesbly to end his career - with a demolition of your Pickle wanna be!

But don't be mislead there is only one Legend entering the arena on July 19, 2023 for Sucker Punch Pro Series 269 (972206)

All rise and pay homage to the one true Pickle.

All Hail the KING!

14232416879438.jpg

"Mr. Pickle" Edward Mills (360004)

Picklesby we all deserve to walk away on a high. For you this is the greatest moment of your fighters career. Three different managers, 53 professional fights, WVT 155 Champ, once Rojumanong and now a Pickle. Soon we will welcome you as a brother and not as a combatant.  

• Upvote 4

• 1 month later...

Breaking News - Apps on Google Play

Its the biggest news in the HISTORY of DMMA!!!!

AND WHERE LIVE WITH RYAN GOOSLING!!!!

21 Cartoon News Anchor Stock Video Footage - 4K and HD Video Clips |  Shutterstock

Ryan Goosling: Ladies and gentlemen a recent shockwave has reverberated throughout the world of MMA. Recently the news broke that the leading MMA organization Sucker Punch previously owned by @HareRumpler has shut down operations. This opened up a glut of fighters hitting the free agent pool. One fighter in particular who had only one previously been a Free Agent once before and was commanding Tens of Dollars was recently snapped up in great haste by DMMA.

Thats right we are the first to break the news that the greatest fighter of all time the HALL OF FAME Legend!!!! The man who trained with Saber Tooth Tigers, Dinosours, MR. PICKLE!!!!!!!!!!!! has joined DMMA!!

14232416879438.jpg

Ryan Goosling: We tried reaching out to the Mr. Pickle management team to get some  insight into what the plan is for Mr. Pickle but all we where told is that Mr. Pickle will only be accepting super fights and that he is currently busy as part of a very important Warcraft raid. We will keep you posted as we gather more information about this historic signing as it is clear to us DMMA is the new home of MMA and greatness!!!

All hail the King! All hail MR. PICKLE!!

• Upvote 2

* Jefferson Butchull can be seen rushing into a exclusive party. The Parti Party crew is there and the Pickle retinue can also be seen.  

770+ Doorman Illustrations, Royalty-Free Vector Graphics & Clip Art -  iStock | Nightclub doorman, Hotel doorman, Doorman hand
Doorman: Sir are you on the guest list?

Jefferson Butchull: I'm a good friend of the Pickles, Last name Butchull.

Doorman: No Butchull on the list. We do have a Butthole on the list.

Jefferson audibles groans...

Jefferson Butchull: Yup that's me.....

Doorman: Come on in.

Jefferson Butchull can be seen making a call.

Jefferson Butchull: Goosling is that you? Yeah its Butchull I got in I'll get the camera ready and we will stream this live. Get this story ready!!

Breaking News - Apps on Google Play

THIS IS RYAN GOOSLING COMING AT YOU LIVE!!!!

21 Cartoon News Anchor Stock Video Footage - 4K and HD Video Clips |  Shutterstock

Ryan Goosling: Breaking new with your host.. Me.. RYAN GOOSLING! One of our journalists Jefferson Butchull is live on location and is trying to get a word with Edward Mills better known as Mr. Pickle on the historical signing with DMMA.

Jefferson what can you tell us?

A Pickle Party Is Happening This Friday Night In Adelaide | Hit Network

Jefferson Butchull: Thank you Ryan! I'm at an exclusive party and I have been given access to ask Mr. Pickle some questions. Mr. Pickle what can you tell us about the move over to DMMA and what are your plans for the future?

14232416879438.jpg

Mr. Pickle: Oh hoo hoo! Mr. Butthole you made it ta ma party!! We are drinking da best brine ta day. Want some?

Hogan Paul can be seen in the background slamming back pickle shots.

Jefferson Butchull: Thank you Ryan! I'm at an exclusive party and I have been given access to ask Mr. Pickle some questions. Mr. Pickle what can you tell us about the move over to DMMA and what are your plans for the future?

Mr. Pickle: Well I was finking dat I should maybe have a death match or maybe fight a 500lb fighter.

Jefferson Butchull: That seems....well a bit odd. We also heard you took a massive pay cut coming to DMMA. Recent reports where showing that Hare and Donkey in SPPF where paying you 100k to show and 100k to win as well with 200k signing bonuses... We have heard you accepted 5k to show and 5k to win.... This is a huge drop. Why take the offer?

Mr. Pickle: Oh HOO hooo. Butthole your so dumb. Find about it fur a second. What's bigger den 1 or 2? Da answer is easy. 5 is much bigger. Da Donkey was only giving me one or two but da Horse is giving me FIVE!! hahahaha!! I got three more ta fight here!! I never ever fought I'd get 5!! Maybe one day I might get 7 or 8 or maybe even 9!! Who can pay more den 5??

Jefferson Butchull: You do no that 100 or 200 are bigger then 5 right?

Mr. Pickle: Oh HOO hooo such a dumb Butthole!! Butthole how much is 0 worth you tell me.

Jefferson Butchull: Um well Zero is worth Zero......

Mr. Pickle: So if you have three zeros da amount is still zero so if its 100 dat is a one wiff two zeros.. So you only get 1 haha I so smart. You see instead of 1 I now get 5 haha I get so much more now.

Jefferson Butchull: Well Ryan Goosling Breaking news got it first. Mr. Pickle is making 5 now from DMMA and his days of 1 or 2 are done..... Back to you Ryan

Ryan Goosling: well um... You heard it here first.....  Mr. Pickle is planning to have a deathmatch in DMMA.......I guess we will have to wait and see what that is. This Ryan Goosling signing out!

TV Static | Tv static, A level art sketchbook, Drawings of friends

• Upvote 2

• 2 weeks later...

RYAN GOOSLING LIVE!!!

With your host Ryan Goosling

Ryan Goosling: Hi everyone this is Ryan Goosling. Big new recently hit the airwaves Mr. Pickle has his very first fight booked with DMMA. The Kyle F camp is buzzing with their recent title win picking up the 265+ title with the "Wolfman" Don Cortez and now a fight with Island standout Jack Dye under Django Watts claiming that Dye will likely retire in shame effective immediately, should he drop the fight against the Pickle.

We are heading now to a press Conference with Kyle F management and Mr. Pickle now to get an update!!!!

Organising a great press conference | Communication Director

Mr. Pickle can be seen walking up to the podium dress like a total OG Pickle!!

Jefferson Butchull: Mr. Pickle you have been paired to fight 22-5 fighter Jack Dye, Legend of the Island, killer instinct 15 KOS!!! Hall of famer! Multiple title holder and an IQ of 85!!!! Your F*cked!!! Why would you consider taking this fight Mr. Pickle? Your going to get KO'ed!!!

14232416879438.jpg

Mr. Pickle: OOOOHH HOO HOO HOOOO!! Mr. Butthole many fink dis is a bad fight fur me. Day fink my chin is to weak. Day fink my skills are to low/ Day fink my win-lose record is to bad. But what day forget is dat Jack only has an IQ of 85... OOOOH HOOO HOOO!!! He is very smart just like me and I gotta push myself wiff people who are smart. BUT! I'm da smartest still. Last time I checked my IQ was 86 hahaha so dat means I'm smarter which means I will likely win . Also I fink Dye heard dat I am now making 5 in DMMA I bet he never made 5 in his life so he wants ta fight da Pickle and maybe get 2 or 3.

Jefferson Butchull: Mr. Pickle, Django Watts who manages Jack Dye has also stated he will retire if by chance he loses to you. What are your thoughts? 

Mr. Pickle: OOOOHH HOO HOO HOOOO!! Just being brave enough to get in da ring wiff me is a win. So Jack is safe he will fight on cuz dis fight is a win for him and a win fur da fans. I gotta show da Horse dat I am worth 5 and dis is a good way fur me to do it.

Jefferson Butchull:  Thank you Mr. Pickle, Now Kyle F management recent Don Cortez picked up the DMMA 265+ title and you managed to get Mr. Pickle signed to DMAA not just that Crazy Horse is the exclusive sponsor to Mr. Pickle and you have joined up with Steel Penn recently to attempt to bring in more titles. How does Mr. Pickle fit into this equation? He mostly loses how are you planning on taking over MMA Tycoon?

Kyle F: What I do is I just try to take my hat and I turn it around, and it's like a switch that goes on. And when the switch goes on, I feel like another person, I feel, I don't know, I feel like a... like a truck. Like a machine. Now is your chance, Mr. Pickle!!!, don't you see? I don't care about what happened before, so you can stop trying to prove yourself to me. It doesn't matter if you win or lose, Mr. Pickle. I don't care about that. All I care about is being with your manager... and I love you! NOW GO OUT THERE AND RIP THE HEAD OFF OF JACK DYES!!!!! Because JACK DIES on September 24!!!!! You put your career on the loin!!!! ITS ALREADY OVER!!! Look at anyone who fights the Pickle!!! Win/Lose/Draw THEY ARE NEVER THE SAME!!! Be not afraid of greatness. Some are born great, some achieve greatness, and others have greatness thrust upon them. Keep away from people who try to belittle your ambitions. Small people always do that, but the really great make you feel that you, too, can become great. Jack Dye's!!!! Welcome to the red pantie club!!!!! Remebr that on September 24! Mr. Pickle doesnt bleed RED! he bleeds M*THER F*CKING PICKLE JUICE!!! ALL HAIL THE KING!!! MR. PICKLE!!!

Red Panties | La Senza
Back to Ryan Goosling!

Ryan Goosling: Well the KF camp seems angry while Mr. Pickle seems calm and collective. Looks like we are in for a real battle in DMAA! My guess is there is more to come from the Pickle camp for this upcoming fight!!

• Upvote 2

• 3 weeks later...

Another lose... Only once did the Pickle lose 4 times in a row....Back in 2021...Against the worst SPPF had to offer. This smashed the Pickles Soul.
How to Make Smashed Pickles

How do you come back from so far away....... Is Mr. Pickle like Juice WRLD or LIL Peep? Only great once and will extinguish to young and to early? Or so past his prime he's a Gary Glitter or a Soulja Boy?

The Pickle cant be in the 21 or the 27 club.

Maybe he's a Susan Boyle?

Let's Revisit Susan Boyle on “Britain's Got Talent” | by Will Leitch |  Medium

The best is still a ways away.

@HareRumpler!!! How do I come back?!?!?!

The Forums are slow Mike Tycoon is slow.....Is there still a place for a fearless pickle??? @SteelPenn Can a pickle still win in this world? @Rambo Can a Pickle become a Karter after so much pain and struggle?

Persistent Pain | Physiotherapy Manly

Maybe its time to become a new Pickle? Maybe we need to find a new meaning? 

bubbahotep2.jpg?w=584

The more I think about it the clearer the answers becomes........

Jack Dye....You beat me....You beat Mr. Pickle but you are no dragon your no @Oldbones your no CrazyHorse @Daudy....Your a B*tch... And the Pickle is more important then OnePeice 1000!!! I need to be like the mummy from Bu Ba Ho Tep I need to eat the souls of the OLD! I need to rebuild the PICKLE!!! I need to take life by the butt crack and destroy EVERYONE!!!! MR PICKLE IS BIGGER then Zuckerberg vs MUSK!!!!! Bigger then CHRIS MILES 30 seconds of FAME!!! Bigger then ALL THE GREAT MUSIC MADE in 2014!!!! BIGGER THEN THE FOOT pain that Brock Lesnar need to take to fix his foot prior to MARK HUNT!!!! MR. PICKLE IS A F*CKING GOD!!!!!! LOSING IS FAKE!!!!! MR PICKLE DOSNT LOSE!!! JST LIKE THESE FORUMS HAVE PEOPLE WHO ACTUAL READS POSTS!!!! Likes MIKE TYCOONS EFFORT TO KEEP THIS GAME GOOD MR PICKLE WILL DO BETTER!!!!! He will Rise HE WILL Rise HE WILL RISE!!! 6:30 in the hills and I have no service!!!!

MR, PICKE DOEST BLEED RED!!! HE BLEEDS M*THER F*CKING PICKLE JUICE!!!!

ALL HAIL THE KING!!!

Good Times and the Bad - song and lyrics by Kings Never Die, Jotham Oliver  | Spotify

The Pickle has all of your names!!!

14232416879438.jpg
In Mr. Pickle we trust!!

• Like 1
  • Upvote 3