Two Year Hiatus (MMA Tycoon)

10thPlanetKT

Hi guys what has been new the last two years with mma tycoon? any new features? I'm looking to jump right back into the game soon and I would like some tips. Especially island projects since most of my sparring bots have been picked up by my former alliance or in free agency. If anyone has any money to spare to get me started that would be appreciated as well. I'm also looking for a job as ell just to get used to the controls and features again.

• Like 1

46 minutes ago, 10thPlanetKT said:

Hi guys what has been new the last two years with mma tycoon? any new features? I'm looking to jump right back into the game soon and I would like some tips. Especially island projects since most of my sparring bots have been picked up by my former alliance or in free agency. If anyone has any money to spare to get me started that would be appreciated as well. I'm also looking for a job as ell just to get used to the controls and features again.

Welcome back.  I sent you 20k to help you get started.

53 minutes ago, 10thPlanetKT said:

Thanks I really miss this strategy game. But I regret letting all my fighters go because they were in better hands lol

You've actually come back at a decent time as the new ID turn just hit. It's 390k now so if projects are your thing then you're in luck. 

Personally I've had more fun scouting for free agents and trying to pick up the best fighters my rank will allow. Can get struck straight in that way. 

10 minutes ago, Alfred said:

You've actually come back at a decent time as the new ID turn just hit. It's 390k now so if projects are your thing then you're in luck. 

Personally I've had more fun scouting for free agents and trying to pick up the best fighters my rank will allow. Can get struck straight in that way. 

Yea it'll be more fun for me next week when I put on VIP and am fully set up. Since I'm ranked closed to dead last I could care less about my ranking. Thus giving me some leeway to find good hiddens without trying to gatekeep my ranking lol. Compared when I was ranked #8. Hopefully I can find some High IQ KO artists.  It's more fun to be the underdog than the dynasty threat. 

I mean to be slightly fair to mike he has done some things.

- QFC improvement. Fighters now match from different locations, to reduce waiting time. Fight will take place in the second fighter's location.

- Removed ability to sell jets with a stack of cash, to reduce money laundering between managers. You can still transfer money through the intended method; via the transfer funds page on the gold star option in the main menu.

- Public gym subsidy / private gym tax increased by 50% to help improve viability of public gyms, for new users.

- Cozad Gyms: Coach quality, equipment quality and cleanliness at Cozad gyms has been increased, again with the goal of improving training for newer managers (to help new user retention).

He also added in the Olympics as an official part of the game.

• Upvote 1

2 hours ago, 10thPlanetKT said:

Welcome back man!

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1

57 minutes ago, Icon73 said:

I mean to be slightly fair to mike he has done some things.

- QFC improvement. Fighters now match from different locations, to reduce waiting time. Fight will take place in the second fighter's location.

- Removed ability to sell jets with a stack of cash, to reduce money laundering between managers. You can still transfer money through the intended method; via the transfer funds page on the gold star option in the main menu.

- Public gym subsidy / private gym tax increased by 50% to help improve viability of public gyms, for new users.

- Cozad Gyms: Coach quality, equipment quality and cleanliness at Cozad gyms has been increased, again with the goal of improving training for newer managers (to help new user retention).

He also added in the Olympics as an official part of the game.

I think Cozad needs to be scrapped entirely. The gyms are just useless with so many people. It would make more sense to have a lot of no energy QFC tournaments for enough cash. In order to get into a competent gym. But its good I guess if your just doing weights or yoga I guess. 

12 minutes ago, soyster89 said:

Welcome back. I think everyone should come back, at least part time. Make a few fighters, set training, and just log on now and then to tweak, set sliders, etc. :)

Yea I was going to start from scratch with a new account and delete this one.  But those 15 extra slots I bought was too tempting. No need to reinvent the wheel.  I had to take advantage XD. 

• 2 weeks later...
On 11/24/2022 at 1:23 PM, Bleakardor said:

Welcome back!  I didn't think it had been two years yet, but it sure as hell has been well over a year.  Crazy how time flies.  Looking forward to seeing you with a new batch of prospects in the cage bro!

Thanks J.W! You were my favorite organization owner. I already found 7 potential world-beaters with good hiddens. There on my lineup at my private gym. I might need some help with sparring if your up for it since all my bots are gone. I can pay you well lol. 

• Upvote 1