Shadow Realm Apparel by Celtic Stryder

CelticStryder

gftV44k.jpg
Shadow Realm Apparel providing the highest quality clothing designs out of Montreal.

https://www.mmatycoon.com/clothingpublic.php?cid=6792

A subsidiary of The League of Shadows providing custom graphic design by Celtic Stryder! We are currently looking for opportunities to collaborate with Tycoon Managers and Organizations in creating you your own custom clothing line. 

CUSTOM CLOTHING : Need a custom line of clothing designed for your fighter or your organization? PM me for requests and pricing. Interested in carry our designs in your own clothing store? PM me for more details.

Visit our newly revamped store located in the Montreal area!

gftV44k.jpg
League of Madness 3

Shadow Realm Apparel is proud to present its latest line of clothing, custom designed for the League of Madness 3 tournament

r06NiS4.jpg

Now available in our Montreal store!

DISTRIBUTION PARTNERSHIPS : Interested in carrying these designs or creating a custom line for your own clothing store? PM me by clicking here for details.

• Upvote 1

gftV44k.jpg
Limited Edition Anti-Alfred Shirt

By special request, a custom designed Anti-Alfred t-shirt was also created for the League of Madness 3 tournament

U9wNwXC.jpg

This limited edition shirt sold out within 12 hours!!!
We are working on restocking within the coming days in our Montreal store!
If you are interested in reserving some units PM me by clicking here.

DISTRIBUTION PARTNERSHIPS : Interested in carrying this design or creating a custom line for your own clothing store? PM me by clicking here for details.

gftV44k.jpg

Limited Edition Team Alfred "No Chomo" Shirt

By special request, a custom designed Team Alfred "No Chomo" t-shirt was also created for the League of Madness 3 tournament

E7CdARu.jpg

This limited edition shirt can be purchased in our Montreal store!

gftV44k.jpg

Black Fighters Matter

Shadow Realm Apparel is proud to announce the official line of BFM t-shirts

Aru5uHR.jpgjRPt470.jpgt8S8IOh.jpg

The wildly popular BFM line features some of the most iconic figures in Black History and sold out within hours upon release making it a permanent staple in the Shadow Realm lineup.

The BFM line of shirt can be purchased in our Montreal store!

gftV44k.jpg

Mortal Kombat Series

Shadow Realm Apparel is proud to introduce the first set of gear in our new Mortal Kombat Series.

8B6PLkI.jpg95ivzVf.jpg

u0gkJVl.jpgIGL1fmh.jpg

This initial features two of the most iconic characters in Mortal Kombat.... Scorpion and Sub Zero.

The Mortal Komabt line of shirt can be purchased in our Montreal store!

hxq3Fu1.gif

Introducing the Northern Zombie collaboration!!!

Shadow Realm Apparel is proud to announce a new collaboration with Northern Zombie and introduce their exclusive Northern Zombie line  

lpEuJmv.jpgFvlyAjB.jpgGLgU3Df.jpgHlOF9Aa.jpg

The Northern Zombie line was inspired by The Walking Dead comics and TV series and will be carried exclusively by the Northern Zombie store located on the highstreets of London!!!

You can get yours by clicking here and also check out the other Shadow Realm designs the store carries!

EXCLUSIVE CLOTHING LINES : Interested in having your own line designed by Celtic Stryder? PM me by clicking here for details.
  • Like 1

Introducing the Phoenix collaboration!!!

Shadow Realm Apparel is proud to introduction a new collaboration with Phoenix in Montreal!!! 

8xrlLMA.jpg

The Phoenix line was inspired by the Affliction and Konflict designs back when UFC fighters where allowed to work with their sponsors to design their own walk out gear. The line includes official Bellicose gear and will be carried exclusively by Phoenix located in Montreal!!!

You can get yours by clicking here and checking out these and other designs the store carries!

EXCLUSIVE CLOTHING LINES : Interested in having your own line designed by Celtic Stryder? PM me by clicking here for details.
  • Like 1

• 2 weeks later...

gftV44k.jpg

Super Hero Series

Shadow Realm Apparel is proud to announce its set of gear in the Super Hero Series.

mQjHydE.jpgr5pvABs.jpgCNZKi16.jpg

pU4VmL4.jpg6PqwQxA.jpglIsVqiO.jpg

The first set of gear in the Super Hero Series will feature The Man of Steel, The Dark Knight and Wolverine.

The Super Hero line of shirts can be purchased in our Montreal store!

gftV44k.jpg

Franchise Opportunity!!!

Shadow Realm Apparel is looking to expand to The Island and are in search of a manager to own and run the store!!!

image.png.9846113104108323964da366dcdf78c4.png

We are currently the #1 clothing shop in Montreal and #3 across the MMAT universe! The Island traditional does not have many options in terms of quality clothing. Lets work together to bring Celtic Stryder's designs to an untapped market at a price they can afford!!!

Lets bring Shadow Realm to The Island!!!!" 

FRANCHISE PARTNERSHIPS : Interested in owning and running your own location? PM me by clicking here for details.

gftV44k.jpg

Introducing Shadow Realm The Island!!!

Shadow Realm Apparel is proud to announce its latest sister store location Shadow Realm The Island bringing the same high quality designs from the mainland to this unique location at a price Island Fighters can afford!!!

image.png.71053a68751925330abddeaa36e0afe7.png

To celebrate their Grand Opening, The Island location will be carrying the official Shadow Realm t-shirt and shorts at an all-time low price of $50 to get Island Fighters started (while supplies last).

167268475983A87203-378C-4FA3-9B81-A0A910C9B8A0.jpeg 16726848231F50A8A6-D411-45F0-98BD-B3303C96EF3B.jpeg

Additionally Shadow Realm The Island will also be offering a selection of custom design for $150 with addtional designs being added throughout the season.

1672685090FC151676-ACF1-440C-A2DD-8254AEA40A9E.jpeg167268517414021474-25D6-4BE0-AF5C-DCEF7DC7A4F4.jpeg1672685240F7DB1C46-8330-4E1A-80DF-372136C3148D.jpeg
1672685134A7DD1387-BD23-400A-87E3-44ABAC3E990F.jpeg1672685204B1DACAFF-7C6D-4CAA-B68D-D60F58DD7442.jpeg1672685267F2FEDC0D-6FC4-4644-89F4-234FB9841AD9.jpeg
167268534154FB30F6-D3D8-4391-BBE7-09192B21384F.jpeg167268544655FFE565-D7E3-4B73-9EAA-B8894B28EBB2.jpeg1672685520F9762EAE-AEB6-4C14-8F7A-A911B6EB3732.jpeg
  • Upvote 1

• 4 months later...

gftV44k.jpg

NWA Series

Shadow Realm Apparel is proud to introduce the NWA Series.

wbzvVO6.jpgpHbDRZ5.jpgZX2Onha.jpg

This series of t-shirts inspired by the notorious Hip Hop group NWA, tells the MMAT Universe that you ain't ever gonna let the man get you down!!!

The NWA line of shirts can be purchased in our Montreal store!

gftV44k.jpg

Horror Series

Shadow Realm Apparel is proud to introduce its new Horror Series of t-shirts.

Q6PZ4vt.jpgG68lzjq.jpg

This series of t-shirts features "The Leprechaun" Ludan Buttowski and horror's most iconic clown Pennywise.

The Horror Series line of shirts can be purchased in our Montreal store!
  • Upvote 2

gftV44k.jpg

Geisha Series

Shadow Realm Apparel is proud to introduce its new Geisha Series of t-shirts.

dJpMLBf.jpgyFyk23e.jpgabdMNNh.jpg

This series of t-shirts features "The Princess", "The Warrior" and "The Assasin".

The Geisha Series line of shirts can be purchased in our Montreal store along with matching shorts!
  • Upvote 2

51 minutes ago, CelticStryder said:

gftV44k.jpg

Geisha Series

Shadow Realm Apparel is proud to introduce its new Geisha Series of t-shirts.

dJpMLBf.jpgyFyk23e.jpgabdMNNh.jpg

This series of t-shirts features "The Princess", "The Warrior" and "The Assasin".

The Geisha Series line of shirts can be purchased in our Montreal store along with matching shorts!

Awesome!

YS1wBhs.jpg

Introducing the SYNCHRONCITY partnership!!!!

Shadow Realm Apparel is proud to announce its biggest partnership yet! We are now the official merchandise partner of the biggest org in Tycoon history...... SYNCHRONICITY!!!!

To commemorate this historical partnership we are excited to release the SYN line of apparel:

axSvTaB.jpg4gCPnmI.jpgM1N6XNo.jpgvkzevaL.jpg

iruGcuj.jpgx3X2Sll.jpgWx3AVVW.jpgg8C2p8v.jpg

This SYN series of t-shirts features the "MMA Tycoon" set, the "SYN History" set, the "Synchronicity" set and the "SYN Worldwide" set.

The SYN Series line of apparel can be purchased in our Montreal store along with matching shorts!
  • Like 1
  • Upvote 1