2022 MMA AWARD NOMINATIONS by Kilo Maluga

Rambo

Welcome to the first edition of Kilo Maluga's totally non-biased and too early to tell 2022 MMATYCOON AWARD NOMINATIONS.

Kilo_-_MAGA.jpg

"Hello, I am Kilo, destroyer of worlds, Hype Pirate of Highstreet, King of Savages, heart breaker, and dwarf slayer. I am your host and committee for the 2022 MMATycoon Awards. Today I announce my nominations for these awards (with pictures)."

Fighter of the Year (W/C) Nominations

300 - Tali Ihantala
265 - Kilo Maluga
205 - Mohammed Kahn
185 - "Erotic" Joe Exotic or "White Privilege" Winston Todd
170 - Raate Road
155 - Rod De Minaur
145 - Magnificent Chulalongkorn
135 - Pablo De Geno/Detkhunjon Sitsongrit

Fighter of the Year Nominations
14390840437078.pngMixed Martial Arts Fighter - Joe Exotic

KT Fighter of the Year Nominations
Mixed Martial Arts Fighter - Cecil LightningMixed Martial Arts Fighter - Hokuto Akira

Grappler of the Year Nominations*
Mixed Martial Arts Fighter - Abu Schaubi
* Kilo makes a note that he doesn't believe in grappling

Manager of the Year Nominations
1589616353Avatar%20Black%20Ops%20GOAT%201364557586the%20dude.png

Alliance of the Year Nominations
1314435049c2.png1602161774gold-letter-y.jpg

Org of the Year Nominations
1415893171image.jpg1636834755SuckerPunchOrg_Logo_Unrestrained.png

Writer of the Year Nominations
Mixed Martial Arts Management - Hare RumplerMixed Martial Arts Management - Outlaw Hardman

Nutrition Company of the Year Nominations
1590401618Convicted%20Trap%20House.jpg1636834615PEDLogo.jpg

Clothing Company of the Year Nominations
1433381692ConvictedClothing.jpg1662499431pwnage2022_white_outline.jpg

Designer of the Year Nominations
Mixed Martial Arts Management - Todd WestacottMixed Martial Arts Management - Tycoon Judas

Fight of the Year Nominations

Mixed Martial Arts Fighter - Winston Todd vs Mixed Martial Arts Fighter - Mustafa Erdogan

15140720024006.jpg vs Mixed Martial Arts Fighter - Fabiano Capellio

Mixed Martial Arts Fighter - Anzor Dankovich vs Mixed Martial Arts Fighter - Wilhelm Van Hoodonk

1 - Todd vs Owens
2 - Kahn vs Cappellio
3 - Anzor Dankovich vs Wilhelm von Hoodonk IIIII, & I

• Upvote 6

16 hours ago, Rambo said:

Welcome to the first edition of Kilo Maluga's totally non-biased and too early to tell 2022 MMATYCOON AWARD NOMINATIONS.

Kilo_-_MAGA.jpg

"Hello, I am Kilo, destroyer of worlds, Hype Pirate of Highstreet, King of Savages, heart breaker, and dwarf slayer. I am your host and committee for the 2022 MMATycoon Awards. Today I announce my nominations for these awards (with pictures)."

Fighter of the Year (W/C) Nominations

300 - Tali Ihantala
265 - Pedro Fuentes/Leif Leifsson Kilo Maluga
205 - Mohammed Kahn
185 - "Erotic" Joe Exotic or "White Privilege" Winston Todd
170 - Raate Road or Keisuke Matsuzaka/Summa Sector
155 - Rod De Minaur
145 - Petchuanglek Sitsongrit
135 - Pablo De Geno/Detkhunjon Sitsongrit

Fighter of the Year Nominations
14390840437078.pngMixed Martial Arts Fighter - Joe Exotic

KT Fighter of the Year Nominations
Mixed Martial Arts Fighter - Cecil LightningMixed Martial Arts Fighter - Hokuto Akira

Grappler of the Year Nominations*
Mixed Martial Arts Fighter - Abu Schaubi
* Kilo makes a note that he doesn't believe in grappling

Manager of the Year Nominations
1589616353Avatar%20Black%20Ops%20GOAT%201364557586the%20dude.png

Alliance of the Year Nominations
1314435049c2.png1602161774gold-letter-y.jpg

Org of the Year Nominations
1415893171image.jpg1636834755SuckerPunchOrg_Logo_Unrestrained.png

Writer of the Year Nominations
Mixed Martial Arts Management - Hare RumplerMixed Martial Arts Management - Outlaw Hardman

Nutrition Company of the Year Nominations
1590401618Convicted%20Trap%20House.jpg1636834615PEDLogo.jpg

Clothing Company of the Year Nominations
1433381692ConvictedClothing.jpg1662499431pwnage2022_white_outline.jpg

Designer of the Year Nominations
Mixed Martial Arts Management - Todd WestacottMixed Martial Arts Management - Tycoon Judas

Fight of the Year Nominations

Mixed Martial Arts Fighter - Winston Todd vs Mixed Martial Arts Fighter - Mustafa Erdogan

15140720024006.jpg vs Mixed Martial Arts Fighter - Fabiano Capellio

Mixed Martial Arts Fighter - Anzor Dankovich vs Mixed Martial Arts Fighter - Wilhelm Van Hoodonk

1 - Todd vs Owens
2 - Kahn vs Cappellio
3 - Anzor Dankovich vs Wilhelm von Hoodonk IIIII, & I

Sitsongrit has only 2 fights at 145 all year.

On 12/12/2022 at 11:18 PM, stpierrecanada said:

Who does Kilo like for Avatar of the Year, outside of your fighters Karter?

Truly a curve ball. Celtic Stryder made a bunch of top shelf avatars for me that are nerd-boner material. Little difficult to keep track of other people's fighters who had avatars made this year and not years prior.

16496196704038.jpg16496629655416.gif
16454851076297.gif16454851261920.jpg16454851352697.jpg
16682458297124.jpg

On 12/13/2022 at 1:32 PM, thb said:

Totally non-biased LOL. To be honest this actually sounds pretty good. Good job, Karter :)

totally non-biased and fool-proof

• Like 1

Khan had a great year, but damn, hard to see him winning the division's best fighter when he lost 2x against the same fighter. Tali Ihantala Spent his whole year fighting against mostly his own org. His highest rank was #10. Karim was #1 during the year and facing monsters. 

If we are judging purely based on total wins, then Tali did better, if we are judging based on competition and ranking, then Tali has a difficult debate. I did not look into details at all the potential candidates, but there is debate for sure. 

As the game is at the moment, with the level of competition Syn has in their org, i would say that most (if not all) the awards should be going to anyone in their org who had a dominant run. With exception if they were failing in the top level super fights. I think "total wins" means shit, it matters who you was beating (what rank did those fighters have), what titles you was holding and what was your peak rank and how long you held that rank. 

• Like 1

5 hours ago, Mentor said:

Khan had a great year, but damn, hard to see him winning the division's best fighter when he lost 2x against the same fighter. Tali Ihantala Spent his whole year fighting against mostly his own org. His highest rank was #10. Karim was #1 during the year and facing monsters. 

If we are judging purely based on total wins, then Tali did better, if we are judging based on competition and ranking, then Tali has a difficult debate. I did not look into details at all the potential candidates, but there is debate for sure. 

As the game is at the moment, with the level of competition Syn has in their org, i would say that most (if not all) the awards should be going to anyone in their org who had a dominant run. With exception if they were failing in the top level super fights. I think "total wins" means shit, it matters who you was beating (what rank did those fighters have), what titles you was holding and what was your peak rank and how long you held that rank. 

Lost twice vs Lohmus, but he KO'd the guy who KO'd Lohmus, not once, but twice. funny that mma math.

8 hours ago, Fireballer34 said:

What about torhte finlayson. 37-2 in his career surprised he’s not ranked higher. Has 3 belts 2 at highland and 1 at syn. Gingy bear not getting enough love.

Frankly speaking, anyone who is a "late creation" fighter, competing in a late creation org, cannot possibly be in the conversation for "best fighter of the year" award. The biggest surprise is that such a fighter won a Syn belt.

But i just had a look, it seems to be a "super fight" 265+ belt because it is not being defended at all. He won that belt in April and has not been defended even once. Also that belt had just 2 defenses since 2019, so it is hard to say he is a "Syn" champ, when he had just one fight in Syn. What is interesting was that the fight was against another "late creation" fighter https://www.mmatycoon.com/fighterprofilepublic.php?FID=372546

So yeah, not sure what the deal is with the 265+ Syn belt.

2 hours ago, Rambo said:

Lost twice vs Lohmus, but he KO'd the guy who KO'd Lohmus, not once, but twice. funny that mma math.

Dwayne is 4-5 since beating Lohmus, the 2 losses were the ones you mentioned, but he still lost another 3 more fights. You could say the Lohmus win was an upset, but these things happen. 

15 hours ago, Mentor said:

Hard for me to vote for any other fighter than Kahn at 205. You could make an argument for Mike Okafor, but it would be a similar debate as he lost to Stalinovich, just like Lohmus did, and Kahn KOd him (Stalinovich).

7 hours ago, Mentor said:

Frankly speaking, anyone who is a "late creation" fighter, competing in a late creation org, cannot possibly be in the conversation for "best fighter of the year" award. The biggest surprise is that such a fighter won a Syn belt.

But i just had a look, it seems to be a "super fight" 265+ belt because it is not being defended at all. He won that belt in April and has not been defended even once. Also that belt had just 2 defenses since 2019, so it is hard to say he is a "Syn" champ, when he had just one fight in Syn. What is interesting was that the fight was against another "late creation" fighter https://www.mmatycoon.com/fighterprofilepublic.php?FID=372546

So yeah, not sure what the deal is with the 265+ Syn belt.

You are correct my friend, it was purely a superfight belt for supernova. It was our "BMF" title fight so to speak as I dubbed it the "Baddest Island Fighter" belt and had the highland Middleweight champ vs the Highland Light Heavyweight champ.

Until I have another reason to use the belt I don't really see the rush to strip him. I might do it purely so he doesn't break any title reign length records off a technicality.

1 hour ago, Fireballer34 said:

Even the best fighters always have someone who owns them. Kilo maluga beats everyone but Leif leifsson owns him. Or maybe kilos just getting old.

While Leif is an amazing fighter and could very well had potentially beaten Kilo in his prime Kilo has for a fact been on the decline for nearly 1 IRL year now. He's on his last swan song.

• Upvote 2

On 12/19/2022 at 7:29 AM, Fireballer34 said:

Even the best fighters always have someone who owns them. Kilo maluga beats everyone but Leif leifsson owns him. Or maybe kilos just getting old.

Kilo resents this logic.

round1.jpg
The bell rings for round one and we are underway!
Maluga lands with a cross.
cut.gif
It looks like Leif Leifsson has been cut.
Maluga throws out a powerful jab.
Leifsson throws a jab, cross combination which is slipped and Maluga counters with a straight right hand.
Leifsson wants to clinch and Maluga comes in over the top with a devastating right hand! Leifsson stumbles back against the cage, looking to regain his senses but Maluga is on him like rabid pit bull! Leifsson slumps to the ground under a storm of punches and this fight is over!

Ladies and gentlemen, after 0:14 of round 1, we have a winner by way of TKO (Strikes). Kilo Maluga!

• Upvote 1