Noob Questions

MMATycoon

Thanks. Is the major importance of agility with high counter (for a wrestler/BJJ)? As in, counter by dodging the attack via agility, then using speed to go for the shoot takedown..

pretty much, yeah. if you have low agility, but have high speed, you're probably better off going for aggressive takedowns instead of setting it for high counter, and then also look for the clinch to get takedowns there by using your strength (unless of course you have no clinch skill and are going against a good clinch fighter). if you increase the aggro, just make sure to account for it by increasing the accuracy, so you aren't wasting energy by missing a ton of strikes.

• 1 month later...

I changed my in-game avatar, and the new one shows up on the news/spoiler page, but not on my profile page. I've tried refreshing, but no joy. If someone could check out my profile and let me know if the default one shows up for them I'd appreciate it. If so I guess I'll have to try clearing my cache or something. If not, I have no idea how to fix the problem, lol.

EDIT: After checking out the wiki, I now realize that it's probably because I'm only on a trial VIP membership. Guess I'll have to wait until I actually buy VIP.

I changed my in-game avatar, and the new one shows up on the news/spoiler page, but not on my profile page. I've tried refreshing, but no joy. If someone could check out my profile and let me know if the default one shows up for them I'd appreciate it. If so I guess I'll have to try clearing my cache or something. If not, I have no idea how to fix the problem, lol.

EDIT: After checking out the wiki, I now realize that it's probably because I'm only on a trial VIP membership. Guess I'll have to wait until I actually buy VIP.

Looks like you've solved it, VIP is definitely worth it, check out the trial if you haven't already.

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

When will I be able to change gym fees? I wanted to change the fees after people already paid them today, because I didn't want to screw them over. Now it's after the time that they pay their gym fees, but I can't type any numbers into the gym fees. I click on the box, but it is locked, I can't change the number. Anyone know when I can change it?

When will I be able to change gym fees? I wanted to change the fees after people already paid them today, because I didn't want to screw them over. Now it's after the time that they pay their gym fees, but I can't type any numbers into the gym fees. I click on the box, but it is locked, I can't change the number. Anyone know when I can change it?

You can't change them on Wednesday or Thursday I think, so tomorrow you should be able to do it.

• 4 weeks later...

Hey i wanna ask how could our fighters skill improve? And what does sparring do? And how do we compete in a kickboxing match? And last how do we clean fighter clothes?

Improve your fighters skill by training in a gym. Sparring mainly affects the growth of your primaries but also has some residual effects on secondaries. To compete in a KT match you just need to be in an org that puts on Kickboxing shows as far as I know then be booked on that card. You cant clean a fighters clothing. What you need to do is basically buy say 10 of a shirt or short then throw one by one away as it gets dirty n torn.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...

fighters have a birthday every 3 months real time from their creation date.

u get KT hype when u join a kickboxing org and have kickboxing rules bouts on your fight record. until then your fighter is rated with mma hype. u will not get the KT symbol on your fighters profile until his hype level is higher in KT than his mma hype.

• 3 weeks later...

Hey, I don't know is it noob question but I write it here:

If guy with lower weight (LHW) fights a guy from HW (30-40 f heavier) will it affect the fight in MMA tycoon, e.g. in grappling game etc?

The lighter weight fighter will have a speed boost and the heavier fighter will have a power boost From my experience, the speed boost is the better one to have. Although from LHW to HW the difference will be very small.