Noob Questions

MMATycoon

Hi all,

I Know that the trainning occur at 10am and 10pm London time(GMT) as Mike sad in another post.

Example:

A Fighter is trainning Cardio, then i change It to Weights at 9:50am(GMT). Consider that I will use the right sups.

What trainning will count to up skill level, Cardio, Weights or a percentage of each one?

Based on this, Which is the period that I can change a fighter's training so I do not miss training?

training begins precisely @ 10am & runs for 5 minutes.

It means that if I change training at 9:50am from Cardio to Weights, only the Weights training will count to rise skill?

According to my user guide i needed to activate my VIP trial well i did not do that i just bought one for 3 months. So my question is how can i get credit for doing this task in my user manual? Any help would be appreciated.

training begins precisely @ 10am & runs for 5 minutes.

No.

Training runs at 8.30 (am and pm) GMT, and has done for a long time now. Your information is massively out of date - do not post wrong advice to noobs! I would say that unless you're certain you know the correct answer, then you should refrain from posting but the issue here is that I suspect you're completely unaware that you don't know the correct answer... :suicide_anim:

I got a contract offer for a org operating in a other city as where my fighter is based. And i have no idea about how expensive moving it or flying him over for fights.

So anyone with some advice? Obviously my money is low so i am not sure if this contract is worth anything if flying costs are high etc..

Fighter is based in Amsterdam and org is in London.

I got a contract offer for a org operating in a other city as where my fighter is based. And i have no idea about how expensive moving it or flying him over for fights.

So anyone with some advice? Obviously my money is low so i am not sure if this contract is worth anything if flying costs are high etc..

Fighter is based in Amsterdam and org is in London.

It's cheap. It'll only cost you $200 to go from Amsterdam to London and then another $200 on your way back. Just make sure to fly in ahead of time to account for energy loss. Here's a link to help you figure this out in the future: http://mmatycoon.com/travel_guide.php

you should only focus on one primary at a time. do not spar 2 training sessions in a row becaus ethis will cause your fighter to lose morale. spar once a day if its available in one primary until you get progress in it. check your gyms sparring schedule to see if a sparring session is worthwhile for your fighter to be training in. you can tell by how many stars the other fighters have in the dicsipline. if there is only similar levels of that discipline to your fighters i would say it isnt worth it. there needs to be at least 1 fighter with 1 star better for it to be worth sparring in and preferably 2 people with better skill than your fighter. if you are in a basic weights/cardio gym do cardio or weights in between sparring to make the most of it and don't forget to switch to your stamina/muscle nutrition product to make the other training worthwhile and switch back to energy recovery so you don't lose too much energy sparring. good luck :)

Davie: message owners of organisations and ask for a contract, it's that easy :) they will then se offers and pick the one (in your fighter's base city) that is best for you in money and competition.

Sponsors are the same way. Message a nutrition company owner and ask.

message owners of organisations and ask for a contract, it's that easy :) they will then send offers and pick the one (in your fighter's base city) that is best for you in money and competition.

Sponsors are the same way. Message a nutrition or clothing company owner and ask.

• 4 weeks later...

So I just opened up my nutrional business, woohoo. The question I have is whether or not I can own two businesses at once. The system says that after seven days I can open another business, but is this at the expense of my current business?

you can only have one company (org, gym, nutrition, or clothing) but you can open another alliance and bookmakers company.

• Upvote 1

• 2 weeks later...

I know I've read it before, but hadn't paid attention because it didn't apply to me then. I searched "signing bonus" in the search bar but nothing came up related to what I was looking for.

Okay, so in my org a fighter was released before even fighting one fight. How long until I get my signing bonus back? Do I have to wait for him to retire?

• 1 month later...