Noob Questions

MMATycoon

If my fighter has a fight in about 2 days or so and theyre at around say 90% or so should I let them rest 2 days just in case or should I train them one day and let them rest the other

If you click the black weight icon top right of your fighter page it will tell you how many sessions of rest you will need. You will recover approx 5% per session.

• Upvote 1

Really? I remember Mike saying in 2015 time ago that transitions are standups in this thread on page #1, http://www.mmatycoon...showtopic=50571 I've had fights before where I suspected they have had no escapes but good BJJ and transitions and were able to still get a stand up.

Mike definitely said that on page 1. Would make sense, but I haven't seen any evidence of it myself. Also haven't been looking for it either, assumed escapes were for both top and bottom.

If one of my 18 year old fighters doesnt seem like hes learning as fast as he should and not performing well should I fire him?

If the guy has good hiddens but is a slow learner just let him train a bit longer without fighting. Its all about if you want your prospects fighting soon as poss or if you can wait alittle longer

• 2 weeks later...

Goto highstreet=> choose the gym which suits your fighter (i.e see if the gym is meant for stand up fighters, BJJ fighters or conditioning and plan accordingly)=> check the sessions and see if it is overcrowded or not, if it is then move onto the next gym=> then check if the gym has the sessions that you are looking to train or not (i.e agility, speed etc)=> if you are satisfied with everything, then join the gym.

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

• 3 weeks later...

what happens when i fight injured?

I've never done it. Probably a much higher chance of getting finished.

Are you talking about your fighter Blitz Krieg, who has a fight coming up on the 8th ? His 3 days remaining of injuries and cuts should be gone by then. So it shouldn't be an issue.

• Upvote 1

I would use the remaining slots for more 18 yr olds. 4 25 yr olds is a good number.

Make sure the 18 yr olds you keep are worth it - learn well and have good hiddens. Otherwise you'll be wasting time with them.

I'll send you a bit of cash to help out for now.

If you start with minimum cardio and strength I would do just cardio for a while, making sure their energy levels don't drop below 90%. Then when cardio is 12 switch to just weights, until that is 12. Then you can do a mixture of secondaries, sparring and circuit training, for the rest of their careers. It'll take about 22 sessions in each for cardio and strength to reach 12, maybe 5-6 weeks in total. That's the way I do my projects.

cool. that was the information I was looking for (22 + 22 sessions). thank you.
about the rest of your message ...
I read something on the forum about this (booom?): is there still a financial assistance / incentive "program" for new managers?

cool. that was the information I was looking for (22 + 22 sessions). thank you.

about the rest of your message ...

I read something on the forum about this (booom?): is there still a financial assistance / incentive "program" for new managers?

Here you go

http://www.mmatycoon.com/forums/index.php?showtopic=65484&hl=%2Bnoob+%2Bfund

• 3 weeks later...