Noob Questions

MMATycoon

Besides what CW said, make sure you have good takedown too because every bit of your offense starts with a successful takedown. I will put some point into clinchwork too, so your risk against a pure standup guy(like a pure boxer) is lowered as soon as you got him into a clinch. He can't really punch you well in a clinch, at least not as good as he's standing up. Inside the clinch, you can easily take him down.

Just some of my thoughts, it's up to your because it's dependent on situation, seriously.

Yo!

I have a fighter that just went from Useless-- to Abysmal-- in 2 sessions training at a basic strength and cardio gym. About 8 other random fighters were in the class with him. How fast of a learner am I dealing with?

Yo!

I have a fighter that just went from Useless-- to Abysmal-- in 2 sessions training at a basic strength and cardio gym. About 8 other random fighters were in the class with him. How fast of a learner am I dealing with?

If that was in a class with a CT coach that would indicate a decent learning speed, possible a very good one, however it is hard to define at that low a level.

However if you are doing it with a CT coach to raise strength, this is not the ideal way of doing it. You would be better off doing it through weight training with a strength supp (correction by Grasman for my brain slip) as this will increase that attribute very quickly. If you were doing it that way, that is the sort of speed you would expect as learning speed is not indicated by cardio and and strength training.

If that was in a class with a CT coach that would indicate a decent learning speed, possible a very good one, however it is hard to define at that low a level.

However if you are doing it with a CT coach to raise strength, this is not the ideal way of doing it. You would be better off doing it through weight training with a stamina supp as this will increase that attribute very quickly. If you were doing it that way, that is the sort of speed you would expect as learning speed is not indicated by cardio and and strength training.

Doh' I'm sorry. I forgot to mention that the skill that was popped was BJJ, which would change the way the pop is viewed. Similar answer though?

Doh' I'm sorry. I forgot to mention that the skill that was popped was BJJ, which would change the way the pop is viewed. Similar answer though?

The answer would be similar, it would certainly suggest that the guy has a good to x learning speed but how good is almost impossible to say at such a low level.

On this one, I have a feeling I'm being immensely stupid and/or hungover.

But I can't seem to find my bookmaker I set up on the Tokyo highstreet, and when I click public view on it, the UFC 113 odds I added aren't showing up. How might I remedy those two?

Because so many bookies lose interest quickly, Mike does a sweep and takes them off the highstreet. When you put in some new odds it will magically reappear

Those stats are visible to all players. On your fighter profile page, you will be able to see your current level (by 10-point intervals) of your fighter's Strength and Conditioning levels.

I assumed he was talking about a breakdown?

Also occurs to me to mention is that you can see your own on the fighters page but you cannot see other managers fighters.

hmm question here...

<Coach Name> <# of training sessions>

what does it mean really the number of training sessions? how does that work if it says 5, 20, 100+ training sessions

i know that the more sessions a coach has with fighters the less you get from the training.. thanks

Tells you the total amount of fighters who are training with that coach. If you get VIP you'll be able to see how many fighters are in each AM/PM session.

yes i know that it is the number of fighters training with that specific coach my question was does the coach's skill value being divided to each fighter in that specific session? like elite coach with 100 fighters so that is 150/100 = 1.5 per fighter like that?

thanks ;)

yes i know that it is the number of fighters training with that specific coach my question was does the coach's skill value being divided to each fighter in that specific session? like elite coach with 100 fighters so that is 150/100 = 1.5 per fighter like that?

thanks ;)

It's not quite that simple, but the general gyst is correctly--you get more benefit from each session with a higher coach rating and fewer people in the session.

One question regarding training intensity:

I know that if I change it during week I won't be able to change it until Sunday. But if I do change it on Sunday, will I be able to rechange it during week?

I don't know when did the training intensity restart, but if you change it before the restart and then you go through the Sunday, then you can change it during the week.

I don't know when did the training intensity restart, but if you change it before the restart and then you go through the Sunday, then you can change it during the week.

Does anybody has more info on this? Because that could enable me 2 more sessions as those on monday are for job, and could be used to train since fighters already rest on sunday...