Noob Questions

MMATycoon

If you are going through a rest period to get your energy back up, should you also use an energy recovery supplement or is only beneficial when you are actually training and in fact just a waste if you are simply using the 'No Training' option?

Only supplements that have any effect while resting or not training are weight loss and weight gain. Energy recovery supps don't affect rest rate while not training.

I got a question of my own for anyone that knows the answer to this.

When working on building strength via weights and using muscle build supps, does the rate of which it's gained have the same effect of ignoring how fast a fighter learns like Cardio? Or does learning speed affect it like just about everything else?

Only supplements that have any effect while resting or not training are weight loss and weight gain. Energy recovery supps don't affect rest rate while not training.

I got a question of my own for anyone that knows the answer to this.

When working on building strength via weights and using muscle build supps, does the rate of which it's gained have the same effect of ignoring how fast a fighter learns like Cardio? Or does learning speed affect it like just about everything else?

Superficially strength with a supp is very much like cardio

However it is less effective, even at the very highest levels so it does require some more monitoring than cadrio.

so i plan on making a gym can anyone give me some advice on what to do and not to do ?

I got one for ya, dont take everyone's gym fees then shut it down straight after. I wouldn't say anything but it seems to be a popular business manoeuvre these days.

With elite cardio and 159 recovery supps will a fighter manage 10 training sessions a week or is 9 better?

i can train all week long -- not quite elite carido but somewhat close -- so yes you should be able to easy -- but i usually train to around 85 or just below

Superficially strength with a supp is very much like cardio

However it is less effective, even at the very highest levels so it does require some more monitoring than cadrio.

Call me stupid, but can you elaborate or simplify further on this in regards to the question though? I don't really need a rather binary answer saying Yes or No, but you lost me with the quoted reply.

Basically I'm just wondering if learning speed affects Strength building via weights and supps unlike Cardio which is pretty much static with a real 159 quality supp and pure cardio training most if not all fighters can make Sensational-- in 27 or less sessions at 18years old etc.

Or is there just not enough conclusive data to prove a definitive answer to my question? I figure I'll find out eventually. I may try it with one of my Useless-- strength guys. Also, at what level of strength is it that "Powerful" or "Very Strong" hiddens show up at the TotT(assuming the fighter's other hiddens are absolute crap)? I originally thought something analogous to cardio at Sensational-- or greater, but I hear conflicting reports that it might be as low as Wonderful?

Call me stupid, but can you elaborate or simplify further on this in regards to the question though? I don't really need a rather binary answer saying Yes or No, but you lost me with the quoted reply.

Basically I'm just wondering if learning speed affects Strength building via weights and supps unlike Cardio which is pretty much static with a real 159 quality supp and pure cardio training most if not all fighters can make Sensational-- in 27 or less sessions at 18years old etc.

Or is there just not enough conclusive data to prove a definitive answer to my question?

Basically cardio with any decent supp increases faster than any other stat in the game.

Strength improves the second quickest due to its dedicated supp. However it is not as quick as the other stat and it is certainly worth the effort to train strength at a high energy level (like you would train any other primary or secondary stat) as the benefit is tangible (i.e you will notice it). You will also notice that if you train strength in a measured way (with high energy level) you will notice that the secondary effect (speed increasing) will be higher also.

This is not learning speed though, this is purely down to the higher the energy, the more you learn. All physicals trained on their own are not effected by learning speed.

This is complicated by Circuit Training which people confuse with training physicals on their own (cardio, weights and yoga) as this is not training on your own but with a coach so learning speed does come into play.

Question about training, say if i was doing sparring wrestling drills should i rest after i do the sparring or should i train takedown, gnp stuff that are related to wrestling

Question about training, say if i was doing sparring wrestling drills should i rest after i do the sparring or should i train takedown, gnp stuff that are related to wrestling

as long as your energy is good you can train any physical or with coach you just dont want to spar back to back sessions --- training with something as you stated is the best thing to do because it also gives small boost to the primary skill every time you train

• 4 weeks later...
How do I know when my fighter has gained skill points in training?

If you're a VIP you can use the Assistant tool, if not then I guess you just check on him often.

• 3 weeks later...

I am new at this game ( but playing a few manager type games like this) - done my "reading and checking part" in here already :smile_anim: so if I could ask you only for simple link on some General Training tips plz , still haven`t found what I wanted to be sure of ... :tumbleweed:

(as much as I can see, there are 2 trainings a day per week, and we can choose what and when "to sweat" :training2: and combine what we think is best ----> now my Q is: some tactics there? skipping some of those or "hard work" most of the time ? ... no need to ask all possible Questions, I think u got the picture what I am asking by now.)

thx and cya around :smile_anim:

depending how you built your fighter is relevant to how you train.

most people will include four sparring sessions per week in thier schedule

four coached sessions

two physical sessions

and two rest sessions

commonly known as the 4-4-2

be it like soccer

this is a good option if spread out and not bunched togehter (three sparring in a row)

what you decide to train is up to you

depending how you built your fighter is relevant to how you train.

most people will include four sparring sessions per week in thier schedule

four coached sessions

two physical sessions

and two rest sessions

commonly known as the 4-4-2

be it like soccer

this is a good option if spread out and not bunched togehter (three sparring in a row)

what you decide to train is up to you

ofc m8, that I already did something like that, gonna check it out and see how it goes, thx :graduated:

• 3 weeks later...

1st fight went kinda well imo :

Ladies and gentlemen, after 0:28 of round 1, we have a winner by way of KO (Head Kick). Ogulin Chulibrk!
:bangin:

what is the story with Injury now? :injured: 3 weeks it says, what is the best way about Training now, gym... doing some, none ?

• 2 weeks later...