• Weekend
    • Weekday
  2. 2. Time of Day for draft

• evening
    • late morning/afternoon
  3. 3. When to draft

• during preason
    • after preseason

If Interested....here is the link to click and join...I have it opened up to 14 teams at the moment...it can be changed if we have to lesson that number of increase. depending on the number of teams, we can adjusted the format from there (position break down)....

The biggest trick will be the drafting of teams...I prefer live drafts..I don't care for auto drafting. But, this could prove challenging based on time zones of those signed up.

For me the weekends are open to any time really...the weekdays would have to be in the evening, likely after 7pm.

Football season is upon us! Join my league "MMA Tycoonies"
https://football.fantasysports.yahoo.com/f1/828340/invitation?key=b4cd1fb066e6195f&ikey=59f1759e986aad55&soc_src=app-sh

On 8/2/2023 at 7:30 PM, XxxtremeT13 said:

Unacceptable..download the yahoo sports app and do it on your phone at work. You will have to take a shit at some point. I’d like to make it work to have everyone on. 

No, unless the draft is on Wednesday or Thursday, I'm autodrafting.

On 8/13/2023 at 12:32 AM, kenlow73 said:

@XxxtremeT13 is there a buy-in for this?

ya know.. I didn't even think of that... We could do a in game cash buy in for this.. that could make it more interesting. like 100K or 250K...lower amount winner gets all higher amount could pay 1st and 2nd or 3rd even... But, we would need more guys.. I don't know how to reach out to more managers to join I think we are at 5 now...we don't have much time to navigate this to work though :(

On 8/4/2023 at 11:08 PM, kenlow73 said:

No, unless the draft is on Wednesday or Thursday, I'm autodrafting.

The day of the week doesn't matter to me...the time frame would be the biggest kicker... I don't know what time zones everyone is in.. I'm eastern. Even if I'm at work, I could manage to draft on the App while I take a "shit" haha

On 8/19/2023 at 10:59 AM, XxxtremeT13 said:

The day of the week doesn't matter to me...the time frame would be the biggest kicker... I don't know what time zones everyone is in.. I'm eastern. Even if I'm at work, I could manage to draft on the App while I take a "shit" haha

im EST

• 2 months later...
  • 4 weeks later...