Canceled

The1rstSaint

Should the Loosers of the Tryouts be in the Draft pool?  

8 members have voted

1. 1. In or out of the draft pool

• Yes
    • No

I'm starting to Have my doubts about this list feeling up. Don't you fret though, if all else fails we go 16 and I'm sure I can find a few more HW creations on the Island that will take part. 

This brings me to those who have signed up, be ready to Create whenever the Island starts, if you haven't created when I see it has started i will give you all a heads up via PM in game. 

25 y/o HW w/c 230-285

Going to have to cancel this for various reason. My main concern is my Access to the site currently and the last thing I want is to get this started and not be able to keep in running smoothly like Ive done in the past. Not mention One coach already quit and there seems to not be much interest this season. Sorry for those of you who did sign up but luckily there is plenty of Tournaments going on at this time.

• Like 2

2 hours ago, The1rstSaint said:

Going to have to cancel this for various reason. My main concern is my Access to the site currently and the last thing I want is to get this started and not be able to keep in running smoothly like Ive done in the past. Not mention One coach already quit and there seems to not be much interest this season. Sorry for those of you who did sign up but luckily there is plenty of Tournaments going on at this time.

Sorry to hear this bud. Always enjoyed your tourneys.... Even more saddened to hear we lost once of the coaches.... Seems to be a lot of regulars either leaving or choosing to take a break lately. Not great for the future of the game considering its eems like there has been more life in a cemetary then in the forums these days. Sad to see.

• 4 months later...