Tycoon Times Dead?

I haven't paid attention to it in years, I quit after my submissions kept getting ignored.

• Upvote 2

I really like the concept and even enjoyed some of the articles.  I think it would be great if somebody re-booted it into a format like an MMA website.  I'm thinking like the top 5-7 section of MMAmania or BloodyElbow type website with headlines and you click for the full article. 

What is involved in running Tycoon Times? I think its a great idea! I have read through a lot of the previous issues so far.

If there is nothing too technical involved, what I mean is fellow players submit the articles and all that is involved is clicking a few buttons to publish the articles I would be willing to give it a try and see how I get on.  I have some spare time I could dedicate to it.

Is there any in-game financial reward for doing it? Also does the $3,000 get automatically transferred when an article is published?

If there is any technical programming or anything then I couldn't do it unfortunately.

41 minutes ago, JohnHughes said:

What is involved in running Tycoon Times? I think its a great idea! I have read through a lot of the previous issues so far.

If there is nothing too technical involved, what I mean is fellow players submit the articles and all that is involved is clicking a few buttons to publish the articles I would be willing to give it a try and see how I get on.  I have some spare time I could dedicate to it.

Is there any in-game financial reward for doing it? Also does the $3,000 get automatically transferred when an article is published?

If there is any technical programming or anything then I couldn't do it unfortunately.

I've no idea what's involved but if you are interested & wanna give it a go definitely PM Mike Tycoon to offer your services.

1 hour ago, JohnHughes said:

Not 100% sure but I think you just format the newspaper, and select the articles that get put in. And it’s only published once a week so I wouldn’t think it’s too much work

On 2/25/2024 at 5:43 PM, JohnHughes said:

This happening or no? Would anyone else be interested in running it?

8 minutes ago, Fireballer34 said:

This happening or no? Would anyone else be interested in running it?

I would love to do this, someone above recommended I contact the game owner to offer my services.

I didn’t want to be too forward so I haven’t done this yet but I suppose ok then I’ll send him a message.

• Like 1
  • Upvote 2

Hey guys, so sorry! That was totally my fault! Amateur Hour! lol. I will get it right next time fingers crossed 😂

Perhaps if Tycoon Times has not been running for a while, managers have perhaps tailed off from submitting articles as they maybe had given up on them ever being published.

Please feel free to submit away and if there is more demand I'll publish as often as feasible.

Is there knowone else doing any org writing at the minute apart from myself? Would be nice to see a good variety of org stuff coming in too!

• Like 2