Why am I losing VIP?

Fireballer34

I’m sure there is an explanation for this, but I got 120 days of VIP, and I have used 23. I know because I checked when I first created my extra fighter. It says I only have 84 days left now, and I’m concerned that I’m not actually going to get my full 4 months out of it. Does anyone know why this is happening?

Go to Your "Businesses page"  - its the picture of  man wearing a black suite inside a green box - this is directly underneath the VIP tab

It will have your 2 businesses in the "My Businesses" section

Right under your last business it will say ---  You have more than one company. To view the fees for your extra company, click here.

My org is more KT, but am running some MMA events also (roughly every 2 weeks), I could potentially squeeze your guys on, depending on how often you need fights. 

Pm me and you can run me through how many fights you need and how often.

You could also try asking the 400k orgs. I'm sure some of them would love some filler fights for their events

1 hour ago, Carraz22 said:

My org is more KT, but am running some MMA events also (roughly every 2 weeks), I could potentially squeeze your guys on, depending on how often you need fights. 

Pm me and you can run me through how many fights you need and how often.

You could also try asking the 400k orgs. I'm sure some of them would love some filler fights for their events

Thanks

On 2/17/2024 at 10:56 AM, Fireballer34 said:

Thanks

I'm no longer there, but you could also try SSD in NYC.  He closed most of the divisions and is looking to reopen fully at 405k, but still has the openweight and HW divisions.  He might be interested in hosting that to help fill out those cards and might also let you be staff and book them.

On 2/17/2024 at 10:54 PM, Fireballer34 said:

Could I make someone else the owner of my org and I would be on the staff, but I would actually manage the org? Do you think anyone would be willing to do that? Or else I’ll have to close my gym. 

Another option: If anyone else with a test fight org would be willing to let my fighters in.

I have one slot available for the 25th (in a few days) for a test fight if you have two guys. DM me

17 hours ago, Jersey said:

I'm no longer there, but you could also try SSD in NYC.  He closed most of the divisions and is looking to reopen fully at 405k, but still has the openweight and HW divisions.  He might be interested in hosting that to help fill out those cards and might also let you be staff and book them.

5 hours ago, Daudy said:

I have one slot available for the 25th (in a few days) for a test fight if you have two guys. DM me

I’m all good, my guys have contracts at Strike filling out their cards. Thanks for the help though!