ToT “Hates Pizza”

1 hour ago, Fireballer34 said:

https://mmatycoon.com/fightcommentary.php?FTID=1104301

what is going on here? What does that even mean?

If you see a garbage hidden like this it means he has nothing better as hidden, so weak puncher, weak chin, weak heart, low intelligence.

Sack him and hope for a better roll of the RNG dice with your next creation.

3 hours ago, Skuzbukit said:

If you see a garbage hidden like this it means he has nothing better as hidden, so weak puncher, weak chin, weak heart, low intelligence.

Sack him and hope for a better roll of the RNG dice with your next creation.

1 hour ago, soyster89 said:

Yep, as already stated, if you see a hidden like Hates Pizza, or Enjoys Gardening, it means none of the other hiddens are qualified to appear on the TotT. Still could be a decent fighter, but chances are he's not. 

Except guys who like Moondancing.  If he can moondance, he's going to be a great fighter!  Run with it! LOL!!!!

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1

8 hours ago, Mentor said:

To be honest, why would "hates pizza" be a bad thing? I mean, that should be a good hidden. 

4 hours ago, jjsquirrel said:

Maybe.. but I'd still take a guy stuffing his granite chin with pizza over someone whos most distinctive attribute is eating healthy.

I think any guy who gets "Hates Pizza" as a hidden should get the associated bonuses of being able to cut weight faster when needed without energy penalties for sauna use or anythng like that prior to a fight, being able to drop weight as needed and also perhaps having a bit more stamina/cardio in the cage.  

• Like 1

1 hour ago, HareRumpler said:

I think any guy who gets "Hates Pizza" as a hidden should get the associated bonuses of being able to cut weight faster when needed without energy penalties for sauna use or anythng like that prior to a fight, being able to drop weight as needed and also perhaps having a bit more stamina/cardio in the cage.  

This makes more sense, easier to cut weight or recovers faster or something in that range. 

better than stubbing your toe.