FrankyFin

Synchronicity [108]

SYN '940
PRE-FIGHT INTERVIEW WITH

Mixed Martial Arts Fighter - Karim Johnson

Karim "Carnage" Johnson
31-7-0 (26 KO)

265+ lbs, Global Association of MMA

We are here with GAMMA Heavyweight champion and #2 ranked Heavyweight in the world, Karim "Carnage" Johnson. It's fight week, and the highly anticipated trilogy with Kilo Maluga is nearly upon us. How do you feel heading into this fight?

I feel better than ever, i'm physically and technically better in all areas since i last fought Kilo. i hope i can show that in the upcoming fight.

You've had a lot of big fights in your career. Where do you rank this one? Is it the most important fight of your career, and if not, then what was?

no, this is not my biggest fight. the 1st fight with Kilo was my most important as that gave me the chance to get that elusive number 1 p4p spot. ask me after the fight and i'll tell you if it feels as good getting there the second time!

There's no doubt you're one of the best heavyweights on the planet, you've beaten some of the best in the business. What's the secret juice to your success? What' gets Karim Johnson out of bed in the morning?

right now i'm one of the best but on Wednesday i will be THE best heavyweight, i don't need more motivation than that. being the one to send Maluga into retirement is just the cherry on the cake!

Many consider Kilo one of the best ever, but you've beaten him before. Does that give you confidence heading into the rematch? How will you beat him again?

KO power gives me confidence heading into any match, i know if i dink him i will sink him!

We heard rumors that the two camps agreed to "meet in the middle". Is there any truth to that? And what does that entail exactly?

walking forward and "swangin and bangin" until one man drops, my kind of fight! i'll be in the centre for sure, you can take that to the bank!

One more thing, the nickname "Carnage", do you care to tell us how you got that nickname or why you chose it?

can't choose your own nickname dude.
i had my 1st amateur fight before i started training mma and i was there alone. i ko'ed my opponent in 7 seconds and three of his team rushed into the ring, 2 lefts and a right later the announcer called Carnage Johnson the winner, the crowd went wild and the nickname stuck.

It's a great nickname and suits you perfectly Karim. Thank you for your time and good luck in your upcoming fight.

• Upvote 3

Synchronicity [108]

SYN '940
PRE-FIGHT INTERVIEW WITH

14390840437078.png

Kilo "Bloodbath" Maluga
47-11-0 (47 KO)

265 lbs, Synchronicity

We're here with the SYN Heavyweight champ and #1 ranked P4P fighter in the world, Kilo "Bloodbath" Maluga. You and KJ both made the 265 pound weight limit at the weigh ins. Fight day is nearly upon us, how are you feeling ahead of your trilogy with Karim Johnson?

Honestly, I've felt better. 5 minute rounds aren't as easy as they used to be, but I'm prepared for war. You know what they say. Live by the sword, die by the sword.

Some fans are concerned with the perceived lack of confidence as of late, as you often doubt your own capabilities and mention physical limitations before your fights. What do you say to that?

I have a chin made of granite, a rocket right hand, a cock like a Burmese python, and the mind of a fucking scientist. Sit back and enjoy the show.

Over your illustrious career, you've had a lot of bitter rivalries. Where does KJ rank on this list? If your life were a comic book, who would be your story's super villain?

A lot of blood has been spilled in my career. Kimbo, Tower, McNasty, Yago, Leif, and even KJ himself are all worthy adversaries. They all have knockout power that is kryptonite to granite chins across the land. But the answer is obvious, Conor The Barbarian would be the super villain in my story. First he stole my belt at RFC. Then he stole my belt at SYN. I win it back only for him to steal it again when his camp colluded with officials at Supernova XI to get a cut stoppage. He is the worst human being, even tried to mount me in a fight once. Conor is the Doctor Evil to my Austin Powers, and Leif is my mini-me.

ACTUAL FOOTAGE OF KILO (ORANGE) VS LEIF (GRAY) FIGHTING

I'm not surprised that you pick Conor. You don't fight 7 times for no reason. How do you feel about Conor now that the rivalry is seemingly over? Have you two buried the hatchet?

You don't go to battle 7 times without hating each other, and you don't go to battle 7 times without respecting one another. We have a love/hate relationship. I would fight him in the cage, the hospital lobby, or a parking lot at Wendy's.

You're known for being a spiteful Heavyweight with a vengeful agenda. Will you really be able to call it quits if you take the L to Karim Jackson? Are you prepared to walk away from the sport?

Tomorrow is never guaranteed, and time is undefeated. The blood gods will get their tribute, and I shall have my peace. Whether I get peace through war, or peace through retirement and the embodiment of my legacy, remains to be seen.

You mention legacy. How important is it for your legacy to come out with your hand raised tomorrow? To go out on top of the MMA world?

Even if I fall, I am grateful for the career and success that I've had. Of course, all fighters want to go out with a win, but I am not most fighters. I will go out with a bang.

We asked KJ and his camp the same question, so we'll wrap this interview up and ask you as well. Any truth to the rumors we've heard about a gentlemen's agreement between camps involving you and KJ meeting in the middle of the cage to exclusively throw leather?

I will go toe-to-toe with any fighter, man, or animal on this planet. Tomorrow will be no different. Hail satan and good luck to you Karim, may the best man win.

FOR MORE KILO MEDIA, CLICK HERE

• Upvote 3

0ueSfp6.jpg
SYN 940: Maluga vs Johnson III

14390840437078.png 15374944381258.gif
197 cm
47 - 11 - 0

195 cm
31 - 7 - 0
Good wrestling
World class boxer
Insanely flexible

Good wrestler
World class MT
Good gas tank

PWNAGE™
Conviction

Urban Fighter
Paddy's Enhancing Drugs (160Q)

round1.jpg
Johnson throws a leg kick letting Maluga counter with a right hand.
cut.gif
It looks like Karim Johnson has been cut.

Maluga throws a leg kick letting Johnson counter with a right hand.
cut2.gif
It looks like Kilo Maluga has been cut.

THE BLOOD TRIBUTE WAS PAID IN FULL
THE FIGHTERS WERE NOW ALLOWED TO BREAK BREAD PROPER

knockdown.gif
Maluga lands a big head kick that sends Johnson tumbling to the mat!
Maluga takes a step backwards and waves Johnson back to his feet - he wants the finish!

Maluga thows a leg kick but Johnson checks it and Johnson counters with a lovely straight right hand!
Johnson digs a good hook to Maluga's body.
The crowd are loving this. Great action here.

THE PEOPLE WERE ENTERTAINED
THE CROWD WAS IN A FRENZY

4.gif
That's four minutes gone in the round.
knockdown.gif
Maluga cracks Johnson with a big right hand that sends him crashing to the floor.
Maluga has the opportunity to follow him to the ground but instead he's beckoning Johnson to stand back up!

DOMINANCE WAS BEING ESTABLISHED
AND THE END WAS NIGH FOR THE CHALLENGER...

Johnson walks right into a perfectly timed right hook and goes down hard! He's out cold!
The ref cradles Johnson limp body while Maluga jumps on to the cage and waves to the roaring crowd.
Wow that was just a brutal knockout!

See the source image
Dr. Hatsumi cradling KJ like a baby post-defeat

Ladies and gentlemen, after 4:37 of round 1, we have a winner by way of KO (Punch). Kilo Maluga!
Kilo Maluga retains his world heavyweight title!
Kilo Maluga decided to go for the less than humble approach in his post fight interview,
telling everyone how he is going to conquer the world.
The crowd seemed to like it when really that sort of approach could have gone either way.

14390840437078.png
Kilo "Bloodbath" Maluga
(48-11 MMA, 35-7 SYN)
265 lbs, Synchronicity

"I said it before the fight, I have a chin made of granite, a rocket right hand, a cock like a Burmese python, and the mind of a scientist. Karim is a great fighter, one of the best in the game today, but I am Kilo, destroyer of worlds, Hype Pirate of Highstreet, King of Savages, heart breaker, and dwarf slayer. I've conquered MMA, won an Olympic Gold medal, now I will conquer the world. Ghangis Khan style, I will make an army of Maluga future soldiers."

this message was brought to you by
1265562558convictedclothingthumbn.jpgPerkele! [1867]SynCity Fightwear [5866]

Conquer [6010]PWNAGE™ [5868]1542133419HGH3.png

1541191820minilogoball.png1638117968pwnageelitethumbvisiblefast.gif1424071380buriedalivelogothumb.png
1590407398Trap%20House%20Banner.pngPaddy's Enhancing Drugs (160Q) [6714]1633282895newnewcrngtbn.jpg

P.S.
"Hey KANYE."

See the source image

• Upvote 4

Tens of thousands of MMA fans rushed the streets of many different Mexican cities in order to celebrate Pablo de Geno's 3rd round TKO victory over Detkhnutjon Sitsongrit.

When asked some of the fans replied:

''Ay ay ay, Pablo is our new national hero ! Right next to Pancho Villa !''

'' De Geno es el hombre ! C***nes gigantes! ''

Twenty six year old, Pablo de Geno, shocked the MMA world with his incredible performance during Syn 940's co-main event fight.

El aguijon, meaning the stinger, came to the fight well prepared and quickly adapted to Sitsongrit's extremely aggresive fighting style on the clinch. According to his striking coach , Wayne Williams, De Geno was prepared to wait for the right moment and counter during a momentary lapse of concetration from his opponent. One thing is certain, that uppercut will surely be part of many Syn promotional clips in the future.

@Rambo@imcool@gwad12345@CelticStryder@bazzypants@bjornmma1

• Like 2
  • Upvote 4

6 minutes ago, AlexManiatakos said:

Tens of thousands of MMA fans rushed the streets of many different Mexican cities in order to celebrate Pablo de Geno's 3rd round TKO victory over Detkhnutjon Sitsongrit.

When asked some of the fans replied:

''Ay ay ay, Pablo is our new national hero ! Right next to Pancho Villa !''

'' De Genos es el hombre ! C***nes gigantes! ''

Twenty six year old, Pablo de Geno, shocked the MMA world with his incredible performance during Syn 940's co-main event fight.

El aguijon, meaning the stinger, came to the fight well prepared and quickly adapted to Sitsongrit's extremely aggresive fighting style on the clinch. According to his striking coach , Wayne Williams, De Geno was prepared to wait for the right moment and counter during a momentary lapse of concentration from his opponent. One thing is certain, that uppercut will surely be part of many Syn promotional clips in the future.

@Rambo@imcool@gwad12345@CelticStryder@bazzypants@bjornmma1

See the source image
Mexican fans cheer Pablo de Geno on his way to the cage at SYN 940

• Upvote 3

*turn device sideways if on mobile

1415893171image.jpg     185 lbs, Synchronicity                  
                          Official Rankings        

-Bantamweight-                                            -Featherweight-

Pablo De Geno  ▲ 1                                             Petchuanglek Sitsongrit 
                 SYN 1-0-0                                                                                                SYN 9-2-0
             Mixed Martial Arts Fighter - Pablo De Geno                                                                   Mixed Martial Arts Fighter - Petchuanglek Sitsongrit

1 - Detkhunjon Sitsongrit ▼ 1  SYN 12-4-2          1 - Renoa Gracie ▲ 1  SYN 5-2-0  
 2 - Joe Biden  SYN 3-1-0                                      2 - Finnish Tax Payer ▼ 1  SYN 6-3-1   
 3 - Lusmu Kutvonen  SYN 6-4-1                               3 - James King  SYN 2-2-0    
 4 - Heismann Haa ▲ 2  SYN 7-3-0                              4 - Balagot Liu  SYN 2-2-0  
 5 - Braynas Hlervu ▼ 1  SYN 0-0-0                            5 Vadim Golovkin  SYN 11-11-0 
 6 - Dewey Decimal ▲ 1  SYN 3-3-0                            6 - Gorgon Patriot ▲ 3 SYN 11-7-1       
 7 - Anurak Bualuang
 ▲ 1  SYN 3-4-0                         7 - Ed Ford ▼ 1  SYN 4-5-0 
 8 - Otis Driftwood ▲ 3  SYN 9-8-0                         8 - Atticus Finch ▼ 1  SYN 7-4-0               
 9 - Schmedgar Dimms ▼ 4  SYN 3-5-0                9 - Night Crawler ▲ 1  SYN 12-7-0                       
 10 - Peter Narz ▼ 1  SYN 13-13-0                             10 - Evan Duvernay ▼ 2  SYN 4-6-0   

-Lightweight-                                       -Welterweight-                

Ispa Perkele                                                                Summa Sector 
                SYN 2-0-1                                                                                             SYN 13-7-0 
            Mixed Martial Arts Fighter - Ispa Perkele                                                                Mixed Martial Arts Fighter - Summa Sector

1 - Koichi Kamei  SYN 12-8-0                                      1 - Mario Benedetti  SYN 4-1-0 
 2 - Olyn Seran  SYN 5-4-0                                                     2 - Joad Cressbeckler  SYN 7-4-0
 3 - Miami Vice ▲ 1  SYN 6-4-0                                        3 - Potemkin Izmaylov  SYN 6-4-0     
 4 - Jay Simon ▲ 7  SYN 2-3-1  return                              4 - Shaquan Woods  SYN 7-4-0      
 5 - Zaid Al Balushi ▲ 1  SYN 0-0-0                           5 - Arax Lightspeed  SYN 0-0-0
 6 - Ernest Graves ▲ 1  SYN 0-0-0                                6 - Jensen Chelios  SYN 0-0-0 new    
 7 - Yip Man Iii ▲ 1  SYN 0-0-0                                         7 - Vasil Petrov ▼ 1  SYN 2-1-0  
 8 - Ultima Koivisto ▲ 1  SYN 0-0-0                          8 - Ralphie Maldonado ▼ 1  SYN 3-3-1  
 9 - Dick Pawlik ▼ 6  SYN 18-10-0                              9 - Uesugi Mochinori ▼ 1  SYN 1-0-0      
 10 - Middle Finger ▼ 3  SYN 7-7-0                             10 -  Ned Kelly  SYN 0-0-0 new

-Middleweight-                                -Light Heavyweight- 

Joe Exotic                                                                            Baldur Torsten 
                SYN 7-0-1                                                                   SYN 1-0-0
           Mixed Martial Arts Fighter - Joe Exotic                                                         Mixed Martial Arts Fighter - Baldur Torsten 

1 - Winston Todd  
SYN 9-2-0                                        1 - Randy Randleman  SYN 9-3-0
  2 - Damian Wayne ▲ 8  SYN 1-0-0                             2 - Cerberus Dionisy ▲ 1  SYN 15-7-0     
  3 - Baruto Tonissaar  
SYN 7-4-1                                 3 - Mantak Garuda ▲ 4  SYN 13-6-1       
  4 - Salyn Sarethi ▼ 2  SYN 5-4-0                               4 - Just Whymer ▲ 1  SYN 26-7-3        
  5 - Stanley Steele ▼ 1  SYN 8-8-1                              5 - Boris Krylov ▼ 3  SYN 8-4-0 
  6 - Manny Tavares  SYN 0-0-0                                            6 - Aaron Wolf ▼ 2  SYN 4-2-0 
  7 - Angelo Moore  SYN 0-0-0                                      7 - Joe Dinapoli ▼ 1  SYN 9-5-0    
  8 - Fidel Legions  SYN 5-4-0                                       8 - Yka Sonni  SYN 6-4-0  
  9 - Juanito Escobar ▼ 2  SYN 0-1-0                         9 - Ralph McGuire  SYN 5-3-0  
  10 - Mustafa Erdogan ▲ 1  SYN 0-1-0                          10 - Blake Phoenix  SYN 4-5-0   

-Heavyweight-                                  

Kilo Maluga 

SYN 35-7-0                                                               Pound-for-pound
          Mixed Martial Arts Fighter - Kilo Maluga                                                              top-10.jpg

1 - Cedric De Boise ▲ 3  SYN 16-6-0                             1 - Kilo Maluga
2 - Leif Leifsson ▼ 1  SYN  10-3-0                                  2 - Joe Exotic 
3 - Yago Steve  SYN 14-6-0                                              3 - Summa Sector 
4 - Clarence Hoost ▼ 2  SYN 5-4-0                              4 - Petchuanglek Sitsongrit 
5 - Beau Abner  SYN 4-4-0                                               5 - Baldur Torsten
6 - Deon Big Daddy ▲ 5  SYN 1-0-0                                  6 - Randy Randleman ▲ 4
7 - Crusty Bigg ▼ 1  SYN 6-4-0                                       7 - Cedric De Boise ▲ 4
8 - Conor The Barbarian  SYN 11-11-0                             8 - Leif Leifsson ▼ 1
9 - Keywon Reeves  SYN 0-0-0                                      9 - Ispa Perkele
10 - Bryer McGuire ▲ 1  SYN 11-9-0                              10 - Pablo De Geno ▲ 1

*SYN fighter records: green = won last fight   red = lost last fight   pink = drew last fight

SYN Lineal Champions  
                                     updated 2022-12-05

work in progress

Division                    Champion             

Bantamweight                  Pablo De Geno                    
                Featherweight                  
Petchuanglek Sitsongrit         
                Lightweight                        Jubei Akechi (GAMMA)               
                Welterweight                     
Summa Sector                                 
                Middleweight                     Joe Exotic                        
                Light Heavyweight          Baldur Torsten                                    
                Heavyweight                      
Kilo Maluga 

• Upvote 2

16682458297124.jpg1415893171image.jpg
An in-depth look at Kilo Maluga's rivalry against the YABAI alliance

1-1 Grant Alyoshin (Action Jackson)
1-0 Joao Cajo Branca (Carlos Castenada)
1-0 Kvame Zulu (Bwang Song Jr)
2-1 Conor The Barbarian (Bwang Song Jr)
2-1 Yago Steve (Mikey C)
2-0 Cedric De Boise (Laz Staz)
2-1 Karim Johnson (Laz Staz)

Kilo 11, YABAI 4

Editor Note: 3 of 4 YABAI wins via TKO (cut) so the treacherous ring-side physician gets credit for 3 of those dubs

H06CAi4.jpg

SYN 942: Sector vs Matsuzaka

@Xtream @gwad12345

This weekend's main event features the welterweight championship of the world between the two best welterweights on the planet, as #6 P4P Summa Sector (26-9-0) defends his belt against #9 P4P Keisuke "Kamikaze" Matsuzaka (27-8-1) in a world title unification bout that pits the SYN champion vs the SPPS champion.

Summa Sector is a KO artist managed by Pablo Spezziale and trains out of the Heavy Metal gym in Los Angeles, a gym that has produced some of the all-time greats, legends like SYN Hall of Famer Ricky Rocker and Olympic gold medalist Tuomari Hurmio. A who's who list of top fighters have trained at this gym over the years, with many fighters finding their way to the gym through free agency after departing ways with their previous manager. Summa Sector heads into this fight with his eyes on the prize, fresh off a KOTN victory over the last man that beat him, Mario Benedetti.

Keisuke Matsuzaka is managed by proud leftist G Wad and trains out of GWad's Playpen in Montreal. Not to be confused with where the Clinton's and democrats go shopping for children, GWad's Playpen has produced its share of top tier talent as well, from the likes of Rockmeteller Todd and Chief Tappenahomma, a laundry list of diverse and colorful characters have represented the gym over the years. In preparation for this fight camp, Keisuke has a strong fight team around him to help him prepare, top fighters and former SYN champions like Winston Todd and Randy Randleman, when the latter's not too busy partying, baby. Keisuke has momentum behind him, riding a 9-fight win streak at the SPPS organization.

Summa Sector isn't an unfamiliar face to Keisuke Matsuzaka, with Summa Sector having a knockout win over Keisuke's teammate Joad Cressbeckler in the SYN welterweight championship months ago, one would have to assume that GWad has informed his fighter to respect the power of his opponent. Keisuke is no pillow puncher himself, with 18 of his 27 victories coming by way of KO or TKO.

What better way to cap off this Pay-Per-View than with Kilo's Fight Picks, as the #1 P4P fighter and Heavyweight champion Kilo Maluga sits down to share who he thinks will be the victors that night. Kilo was hard pressed for time, so he only provided the winners with no explanation or reasoning behind his picks:

16682458297124.jpg

Summa Sector v Keisuke Matsuzaka
Yago Steve v Crusty Bigg
Braynas Hlervu v Joe Biden
Yka Sonni v Joe Dinapoli
Baruto Tonissaar v Angelo Moore
Zaid Al Balushi v Koichi Kamei
Irong Kasamsun v Darsin Bleak
Ralph McGuire v Adils Hallbjornsson
Aatreya Mahrishi v Kento Kawamata
Night Crawler v Atticus Finch

• Like 1

15857831671382.jpg@bazzypants

Meet The Real Tiger King

Fighter profile of Joe Exotic by Papi Rojo

SYN Middleweight champion of the world Joe "The Real Tiger King" Exotic (22-8-1) is preparing for his title unification bout with Comate's Middleweight champion Jake "The Tacoma Ax-Killer" Bird (27-15-0) at SYN 943 in the Wombley Arena in London.

Hailing from Oklahoma, Joe grew up in a conservative closet with a roughneck father that constantly harassed young Joe for being too flamboyant, often calling him a queer, a democrat, or a Twink. To be fair to the ignorant old man, Joe is at least two out of three of those things.

When Joe was young, he didn't care about MMA until he seen a meme circling the internet of Wandy and Shogun spooning in a BJJ Gi. Suddenly his affinity with kittens and rainbows shifted to the man-on-man action known as Jiujitsu. At 18 years old, Joe knew only one truth in life, he wanted to clinch, pull guard, and prove to the MMA world that he was the ultimate power bottom.

Since there aren't any good gyms in Oklahoma, he resorted to the internet to find a gym to hone his God-given ability. You see, Joe always knew that Jesus put him on this planet to mount men and beat them up, he just needed to find the perfect manager to mold him into the ultimate fighter.

That man turned out to be none other than MMA manager Billy Arseworth.

They met on an internet forum and cat-fished each other. Joe was supposed to be a 6 foot 4 inch Light Heavyweight with KO power, and Billy was supposed to be Chris Karter. But after the two men put the initial deception behind them, they found common ground in their taste for art and favorite sexual positions.

They spent a night together at a crab-infested Motel 6 where Joe promised tigers, Billy promised hype, and the rest is history; before you could spell "extravaganza" Joe Exotic was on his way to New York to train full-time at Little Lebowski Urban Achievers Gymnasium.

See the source image

The transition to New York City was natural for Joe, he blended in with the people of the Big Apple and he finally felt like he belonged. For Joe, he was home, and for Billy, well, he was just excited to have a young handsome man like Joe in the building.

Joe started his career at California MMA, another place he felt at home and accepted, and his inspiration was the Book of Dave; a mythical book with a complex and heavily ridiculed formula that puzzled many-a-fighters career. During his time in the ID restricted org Joe compiled a record of 11-6 and the highlight of his CMMA career was beating up Kobe Bryant twice.

Kobe Bryant probably should have filed a restraining order on Joe Exotic, because Joe followed him to the Blaze Brothers organization and decided to beat him up again before moving on to SYN.

See the source image

The rumors that the SYN org owner and Joe exchanged backdoor favors before sealing the deal remain unconfirmed at this moment, but Joe hinted at it earlier this year.

"Once you go black you don't go back." Joe exclaimed in a tweet that has since been deleted. That would explain Joe's habitual physical/sexual assaults over beloved NBA basketball star Kobe Bryant. Unfortunately for Kobe, only one of them have been charged with sexual assault (it isn't Joe).

The Real Tiger King's Synchronicity debut started with a big KO punch over some guy named Randy. Joe wanted to prove to the world and his manager that he was more than just a grappler with a pretty face. A few fights later and Joe found himself booked against the #2 P4P fighter in the world, alliance mate Winston Todd.

A heavy underdog heading into the fight, Joe did the unthinkable, he bested Winston Todd in a game of fisticuffs. To prove the naysayers wrong, he did it again. However, controversy be damned, GWad and Billy were spotted on a romantic evening together sharing wine and escargot before the fights, leading many to speculate that the fight had been fixed, or Billy used his Aussie charm to woo GWad away from setting sliders.

Apparently, it worked.

After back-to-back victories over the epitome of white privilege, Winston Todd, and bullying alliance mate Wanderson Machado, Joe "The Real Tiger King" Exotic is the #1 Middleweight in the world, the #2 P4P fighter on the planet, and the frontrunner to win the 2022 Middleweight of the Year award if he can finish the job against Jake Bird at SYN 943.

Fortunately for fans of Joe Exotic, if there's one thing he's proven time and time again in his career, it's that he's one of the best on the planet at finishing men off.

See the source image

• Like 2
  • Upvote 6

On 12/7/2022 at 5:17 PM, Rambo said:

Joe did the unthinkable. He bested Winston Todd, not once, but twice, proving it no fluke. However, controversy be damned, GWad and Billy were spotted on a romantic evening together sharing wine and escargot before the fights, leading many to speculate that the fight had been fixed, or Billy used his Aussie charm to woo GWad away from setting sliders.

Really should have Midnight Express'ed him when I had the chance.

• Upvote 1

Official Rankings        

Pablo De Geno                                                     Petchuanglek Sitsongrit 
                 SYN 1-0-0                                                                                                SYN 9-2-0
            Mixed Martial Arts Fighter - Pablo De Geno                                                                    Mixed Martial Arts Fighter - Petchuanglek Sitsongrit

1 - Detkhunjon Sitsongrit  SYN 12-4-2                   1 - Renoa Gracie  SYN 5-2-0  
 2 - Braynas Hlervu ▲ 3  SYN 1-0-0                       2 - Finnish Tax Payer  SYN 6-3-1   
 3 - Lusmu Kutvonen  SYN 6-4-1                                3 - James King  SYN 2-2-0    
 4 - Heismann Haa  SYN 7-3-0                                          4 - Vadim Golovkin ▲ 1  SYN 11-11-0  
 5 - Joe Biden ▼ 3  SYN 3-2-0                                          5 Gorgon Patriot ▲ 1  SYN 11-7-1 
 6 - Balagot Liu  SYN 2-2-0 was #4 FW                          6 - Ed Ford ▲ 1  SYN 4-5-0       
 7 - Dewey Decimal ▼ 1
  SYN 3-3-0                              7 - Bardia Farrokhzad  SYN 0-0-0 new 
 8 - Anurak Bualuang ▼ 1  SYN 3-4-0                     8 - Atticus Finch  SYN 8-4-0               
 9 - Otis Driftwood ▼ 1  SYN 9-8-0                           9 - Evan Duvernay ▲ 1  SYN 4-6-0                       
 10 - Schmedgar Dimms ▼ 1  SYN 3-5-0               10 - Bjj Catch Wrestler ▲ 1  SYN 4-5-0   

Ispa Perkele                                                                Summa Sector 
               SYN 2-0-1                                                                                              SYN 14-7-0 
            Mixed Martial Arts Fighter - Ispa Perkele                                                                Mixed Martial Arts Fighter - Summa Sector

1 - Koichi Kamei  SYN 13-8-0                                      1 - Mario Benedetti  SYN 4-1-0 
 2 - Olyn Seran  SYN 5-4-0                                                     2 - Joad Cressbeckler  SYN 7-4-0
 3 - Miami Vice  SYN 6-4-0                                                  3 - Potemkin Izmaylov  SYN 6-4-0     
 4 - Jay Simon  SYN 2-3-1                                                  4 - Shaquan Woods  SYN 7-4-0      
 5 - Tacitus Kilgore  SYN 0-0-0 new                          5 - Arax Lightspeed  SYN 0-0-0
 6 - Ernest Graves  SYN 0-0-0                                        6 - Jensen Chelios  SYN 0-0-0    
 7 - Yip Man Iii  SYN 0-0-0                                                7 - Frank Morrison  SYN 0-0-0 new  
 8 - Darsin Bleak ▲ 3  SYN 1-1-0                               8 - Vasil Petrov ▼ 1  SYN 2-1-0 
 9 - Ultima Koivisto ▼ 1  SYN 0-0-0                          9 - Ralphie Maldonado ▼ 1  SYN 3-3-1       
 10 - Zaid Al Balushi ▼ 5  SYN 0-1-0                        10 -  Ned Kelly  SYN 0-0-0

Joe Exotic                                                                            Baldur Torsten 
                SYN 7-0-1                                                                   SYN 1-0-0
           Mixed Martial Arts Fighter - Joe Exotic                                                         Mixed Martial Arts Fighter - Baldur Torsten 

1 - Winston Todd  
SYN 9-2-0                                        1 - Randy Randleman  SYN 9-3-0
  2 - Damian Wayne  SYN 1-0-0                                     2 - Cerberus Dionisy  SYN 15-7-0     
  3 - Angelo Moore ▲ 4  
SYN 1-0-0                              3 - Mantak Garuda  SYN 13-6-1       
  4 - Salyn Sarethi  SYN 5-4-0                                       4 - Just Whymer  SYN 26-7-3        
  5 - Manny Tavares ▲ 1  SYN 0-0-0                           5 - Boris Krylov  SYN 8-4-0 
  6 - Baruto Tonissaar ▼ 3  SYN 7-5-1                             6 - Joe Dinapoli ▲ 1  SYN 10-5-0 
  7 - Stanley Steele ▼ 2  SYN 8-8-1                             7 - Ralph McGuire ▲ 2  SYN 6-3-0     
  8 - Juanito Escobar ▲ 1  SYN 0-1-0                          8 - Tony Stark  SYN 0-0-0 new 
  9 - Mustafa Erdogan ▲ 1  SYN 0-1-0                        9 - Aaron Wolf ▼ 3  SYN 4-2-0   
  10 - Sonny Giovanni ▲ 1  SYN 2-1-0                             10 - Blake Phoenix  SYN 4-5-0   

-Heavyweight-                                  

Kilo Maluga 

SYN 35-7-0                                                               Pound-for-pound
          Mixed Martial Arts Fighter - Kilo Maluga                                                              top-10.jpg

1 - Cedric De Boise  SYN 16-6-0                                     1 - Kilo Maluga
2 - Leif Leifsson  SYN  10-3-0                                          2 - Joe Exotic 
3 - Yago Steve  SYN 15-6-0                                              3 - Summa Sector 
4 - Clarence Hoost  SYN 5-4-0                                       4 - Petchuanglek Sitsongrit 
5 - Beau Abner  SYN 4-4-0                                               5 - Baldur Torsten
6 - Deon Big Daddy  SYN 1-0-0                                            6 - Randy Randleman 
7 - Conor The Barbarian ▲ 1  SYN 11-11-0                   7 - Cedric De Boise 
8 - Crusty Bigg ▼ 1  SYN 6-5-0                                          8 - Leif Leifsson 
9 - Keywon Reeves  SYN 0-0-0                                      9 - Ispa Perkele
10 - Bryer McGuire  SYN 11-9-0                                      10 - Pablo De Geno

*SYN fighter records: green = won last fight   red = lost last fight   pink = drew last fight

SYN Lineal Champions  
                                     updated 2022-12-12

work in progress

Featherweight                  
Petchuanglek Sitsongrit         
                Lightweight                        Jubei Akechi (GAMMA)               
                Welterweight                     
Summa Sector                                 
                Light Heavyweight          Baldur Torsten                                    
                Heavyweight                      
Kilo Maluga 

1671298467SYN%20944.jpg

THE FINAL SHOWDOWN

KILO MALUGA VS LEIF LEIFSSON V

The heavily anticipated fifth and final meeting of Kilo Maluga and Leif Leifsson takes place tomorrow. This fight has massive implications in the HW division and there’s a lot on the line for both parties. Many thought this fight would not take place and here we are, in front of a packed arena full of Syn fans on the edge of their seats. Both men taking the fight on short notice, agreeing that it’s something that must take place and have result. The two bitter rivals have trash talked back and forth in the lead up to this recently scheduled bout and both sides seem to be blooming with confidence. This fight may be hard to predict but two things are for sure! The fans are sure to leave the arena more then satisfied as these two have put on 4 amazing showcases in the past and both always come for a battle. Secondly that everyone will tune in, this is history in the making and this fight and rivalry is sure to be talked about long after these warriors have retired. Although this is a bitter hate filled rivalry, I’m sure they both have to posses a massive respect for eachothers craft and game. This one should tear the house down folks!

Fight Info

• Both men took the fight on 1 days notice

• This will be Leif’s second fight this week

• Both men own two victories over the other

• Kilo Maluga might be on the verge of retiring and he plans to do it with the belt around his waist we all assume, would he retire off a loss in the final match of the series with Leif? We will have to find out…

• Win or loss for either man, this will be the last time they meet in the cage.

HISTORY

• Upvote 2

Official Rankings        

Pablo De Geno                                                     Petchuanglek Sitsongrit 
                 SYN 2-0-0                                                                                               SYN 10-2-0
            Mixed Martial Arts Fighter - Pablo De Geno                                                                    Mixed Martial Arts Fighter - Petchuanglek Sitsongrit

1 - Braynas Hlervu ▲ 1  SYN 1-0-0                          1 - Darren Dixon  SYN 0-0-0 new   
 2 - Detkhunjon Sitsongrit ▼ 1  SYN 12-5-2         2 - Renoa Gracie ▼ 1  SYN 5-3-0 
 3 - Lusmu Kutvonen  SYN 6-4-1                               3 - Finnish Tax Payer ▼ 1  SYN 6-3-1   
 4 - Vadim Golovkin  SYN 12-11-0  was #4 FW          4 - Gorgon Patriot ▲ 1  SYN 11-7-1 
 5 - Valen Dreth  SYN 0-0-0 new                                     5 Pauly J Sanchez  SYN 0-0-0 new
 6 - Balagot Liu  SYN 3-2-0                                             6 - Bardia Farrokhzad ▲ 1  SYN 0-0-0     
 7 - 
Heismann Haa ▼ 3  SYN 7-3-0                               7 - James King ▼ 3  SYN 2-3-0 
 8 - Joe Biden ▼ 3  SYN 3-2-0                                    8 - Atticus Finch  SYN 8-4-0               
 9 - Anurak Bualuang ▼ 1  SYN 3-4-0                     9 - Bjj Catch Wrestler ▲ 1  SYN 5-5-0                        
 10 - Davdio Branko ▲ 1  SYN 2-4-0                        10 - Evan Duvernay ▼ 1  SYN 4-6-0  

SYN 2-0-1                                                                                              SYN 14-7-0 

1 - Rod De Minaur  SYN 3-0-0  return                     1 - Mario Benedetti  SYN 5-1-0 
 2 - Koichi Kamei ▼ 1  SYN 13-8-0                               2 - Joad Cressbeckler  SYN 7-5-0
 3 - Cornelius Myers  SYN 4-1-0  return                 3 - Potemkin Izmaylov  SYN 6-4-0     
 4 - Ernest Graves ▲ 2  SYN 1-0-0                          4 - Shaquan Woods  SYN 7-4-0      
 5 - Miami Vice ▼ 2  SYN 6-4-0                              5 - Arax Lightspeed  SYN 0-0-0
 6 - Jay Simon ▼ 2  SYN 2-3-1                                    6 - Jensen Chelios  SYN 0-0-0    
 7 - Tacitus Kilgore ▼ 2  SYN 0-0-0                        7 - Frank Morrison  SYN 0-0-0 
 8 - Ultima Koivisto ▲ 1  SYN 1-0-0                      8 - Vasil Petrov  SYN 3-1-0 
 9 - Olyn Seran ▼ 7  SYN 5-5-0                              9 - Ned Kelly ▲ 1  SYN 0-0-0      
 10 - Darsin Bleak ▼ 1  SYN 1-1-0                          10 - Manolito Tai Kung  SYN 0-0-0 new   

Joe Exotic                                                                               Mike Okafor new
                SYN 8-0-1                                                                   SYN 1-0-0
           Mixed Martial Arts Fighter - Joe Exotic                                                         Mixed Martial Arts Fighter - Mike Okafor 

1 - Raate Road  
SYN 0-0-0 new                                    1 - Mantak Garuda ▲ 2  SYN 14-6-1 
  2 - Winston Todd ▼ 1  SYN 9-2-0                              2 - Baldur Torsten ▼ 2  SYN 1-1-0      
  3 - Cerberus Dionisy  
SYN 16-7-0 was #2 LHW       3 - Randy Randleman ▼ 1  SYN 9-4-0        
  4 - Jake Bird  SYN 0-1-0 new                                       4 - Boris Krylov ▲ 1  SYN 8-4-0        
  5 - Damian Wayne ▼ 3  SYN 1-0-0                           5 - Joe Dinapoli ▲ 1  SYN 10-5-0 
  6 - Angelo Moore ▼ 3  SYN 1-0-0                                   6 - Ralph McGuire ▲ 1  SYN 6-3-0 
  7 - Salyn Sarethi ▼ 3  SYN 6-4-0                              7 - Just Whymer ▼ 3  SYN 26-8-3     
  8 - Manny Tavares ▼ 3  SYN 0-0-0                          8 - Blake Phoenix ▲ 2  SYN 5-5-0 
  9 -  Juanito Escobar ▼ 1  SYN 0-1-0                        9 - Tony Stark ▼ 1  SYN 0-0-0  
  10 - Mustafa Erdogan ▼ 1  SYN 0-1-0                        10 - Aaron Wolf ▼ 1  SYN 4-2-0   

-Heavyweight-                                  

Leif Leifsson 
▲ 2                                         

SYN 11-3-0                                                               Pound-for-pound
          Mixed Martial Arts Fighter - Leif Leifsson                                                              top-10.jpg

1 - Barron White  SYN 0-0-0  new                                     1 - Leif Leifsson ▲ 7
2 - Cedric De Boise ▼ 1  SYN 16-6-0                             2 - Joe Exotic 
3 - Yago Steve  SYN 15-6-0                                              3 - Summa Sector 
4 - Adan Puno  SYN 0-0-0  new                                        4 - Rod De Minaur  ▲ 7
5 - Billy Bob Brown  SYN 0-0-0  new                              5 - Raate Road ▲ 6
6 - Beau Abner ▼ 1  SYN 5-4-0                                            6 - Petchuanglek Sitsongrit ▼ 2 
7 - Clarence Hoost ▼ 3  SYN 5-4-0                              7 - Mike Okafor ▲ 4
8 - Deon Big Daddy ▼ 2  SYN 1-0-0                                 8 - Pablo De Geno ▲ 2
9 - Crusty Bigg ▼ 1  SYN 6-5-0                                      9 - Darren Dixon ▲ 2
10 - Keywon Reeves ▼ 1  SYN 0-0-0                           10 - Ispa Perkele ▼ 1 

SYN Lineal Champions  
                                     updated 2022-12-18

work in progress

Featherweight                  
Petchuanglek Sitsongrit         
                Lightweight                        Jubei Akechi (GAMMA                
                Welterweight                     
Summa Sector                                 
                Light Heavyweight          
Mike Okafor (Odense)                                   
                Heavyweight                      
Leif Leifsson

28 minutes ago, Fireballer34 said:

Just because kilo lost a fight to Leif doesn’t mean he’s out of the top 10 that’s absurd

I think it's because he's not contracted to the org anymore (currently).

Mr. Glass Cannon Kjetil Olsen is the unlucky recent signing not to make the top 10. He's up there in hype/pop, but you never know how his fights are going to go. Pretty much whoever gets hit first dies and he's an excitement machine - 9 awards in his last 8 wins. Tune into his last contracted Combate fight in a couple of days to see how that goes.

• Upvote 2

2 hours ago, Fireballer34 said:

Just because kilo lost a fight to Leif doesn’t mean he’s out of the top 10 that’s absurd

Kilo comes and goes. There are too many contracted fighters now to play the waiting game with the rankings.

2 hours ago, Daudy said:

Mr. Glass Cannon Kjetil Olsen is the unlucky recent signing not to make the top 10. 

He's one of a few Combate fighters not on the list. I am letting their events wind down and then I can finish it properly.