Question about VIP

MMATycoon

What is your current VIP status  

564 members have voted

1. 1. What is your current VIP status

• Currently VIP
    • Not VIP yet but plan on going VIP
    • Not VIP and won't be going VIP any time soon
    • Not VIP but might go VIP in the future if there are some improvements or new features
    • Not VIP and haven't been here long enough to decide

I bought VIP within the first month of playing. I've never paid for anything like this before but I really enjoy MMATYCOON.

I think the idea of a limited trial on VIP would be a good idea as it could swing people who weren't sure.

I also think maybe a tiered VIP system could be usefull. The top tier would be what we have now and a second tier would have fewer features. Something along the lines of:

1) 10 fighters

2) No ability to run orgs, but can still be hired as staff

3) Access to the Tycoon assistant, etc...

Then charging slightly less might sway people who want some VIP features but don't want to pay full price.

Just a thought

• 3 months later...

I could see that and would probably thin it'd go over better. Instead of more time for a vip that won't run a company, charge less and plain make it so they can't run a company. If they want to upgrade to start their own company, make that an option.

Everyone loves options.

/something something Meineki (or however its spelled.)

• 2 weeks later...

It's $10 (£6) which is nothing when you think an xbox game is $60 (£40)

So that price isn't gonna cut into the 'get out of your parents house fund' much at all and this game will entertain you way more than any video game and for way longer :)

Very much doubt that one, that takes it from a management aim to either an ULTRA complex game (programming wise) that is worthy of a top games console or a typical cheesy online flash game

Would be cool though, just never be feasible

Adding another full day of sparring or being able to pick an extra hidden when creating a fighter, more points to allocate when creating a fighter, may be have fighters start with more money and have VIP's fighters more popular. I think one or all would be a great addition to Vip.

NO.

• 4 months later...

I'm a VIP but i only get it through ingame cash exchanges because i don't think it's that worth my money at the moment

i think it will be if you add more thinks to spend fighters money on like housing,Sports doctors,fighter wardrobes,cars,hotels,holidays anything like that

most of them would be for morale and popularity though :)

• 2 months later...

<!--quoteo(post=185009:date=Sep 1 2010, 03:50 PM:name=skidmarks)--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (skidmarks @ Sep 1 2010, 03:50 PM) <a href="index.php?act=findpost&pid=185009"><{POST_SNAPBACK}></a></div><div class='quotemain'><!--quotec-->I think the idea of starting your own company is sweet but I can play games just like this for free (vivi.com).<!--QuoteEnd--></div><!--QuoteEEnd-->

there is no other game like this, you mite play a cheap imitation game but it aint no mmatycoon. the tycoon assist page is worth the 10 bucks alone .

I think the slider system is worth $18.82 due to inflation

• 8 months later...

having to see the fighters fight live instead of text will be a big hit. not sure how much programming has to be done to make that happen but that would be the best improvement you can make for this game.

one thing that might help and I dont know if its possible but live play by play of the fights......This might get some people aboard.....we should limit the number of organizations though.....

I second that.

• 2 months later...
  • 3 months later...
  • 5 months later...

Adding more fighter would be a good thing. What i like are the extra organisation options , i think its difficult for beginners to See all the benefits of a VIP status. Maybe inform New user more ab out the pros oft vip

• 1 month later...
  • 2 months later...
  • 3 months later...

I just got some money and am planning on getting 3 months VIP and donating $10 as soon as the transfer processes from my prepaid paypal to my paypal, then when I get my Financial Aid refund buying a year of VIP. Are the amounts actually what are listed or is there sales tax?

I just got some money and am planning on getting 3 months VIP and donating $10 as soon as the transfer processes from my prepaid paypal to my paypal, then when I get my Financial Aid refund buying a year of VIP. Are the amounts actually what are listed or is there sales tax?

No Sales Tax. What is listed is what you are charged.

• Upvote 1

Also, how do I get to the VIP buy page, It was listed under VIP before I bought VIP but once I joined VIP, it disappeared?