GAMMA opens in Las Vegas

Mentor

GAMMA is back again with another edition of GAMMA Gossip! This is the 19th version of the magazine and your host is once again Capelli King! Lets get into the cage with the latest reviews of last weeks major fights!

Review

Peter Cabreros v Forrest Gump

This was suppose to be Peter's warmup fight towards a potential title fight, however the old timer lost 2 in a row to get Forrest back back into the higher echelon's of the 170lbs division. It was nothing spectacular from Forrest, but his chin held out and he earned a close 29-28 decision. Forrest will probably be facing the winner of the Ferdinando Ferrari vs Rick James next or possibly Vladik Fedotov if he wins the title.

Raz Matazz v Usain Watts

We saw the end of the trilogy with Usain getting the win over Raz Matazz via a decision. Raz Matazz was hoping to win the fight to make it 50 total wins in GAMMA to equal Jack Burton, however he failed to produce the goods. The fight overall was a very close one and it could of went either way, however in the end Usain went for technique over power and landed the most significant strikes for the unanimous 29-28 win.

John Galt v Denton Thunder (Super fight)

John Galt was the underdog and in this fight it showed. Denton was simply too strong in this fight. It did take 3 rounds for the inevitable to happen, but eventually John succumbed to the TKO loss. He will now be waiting for the winner of the Degen Gambler vs Adis Djurdjevic fight to defend his title.

Buster Grimes v Johnny Priest (Super fight)

Buster Grimes traveled all the way to Tokyo last weekend to beat the crap out of Johnny Priest with another massive KO punch. That is his 3rd KO punch victory out of the past 5 fights. Buster has been on a fantastic run as of late, winning 11 of his last 14 fights. His losses came to Fedor Jankovic (a loss he avenged) and 2 came to current champion Fidel Duberry (the one was a Majority decision loss). Buster will fight the winner of the Kenichi Shirahama vs Jorge Cruz fight next in what will likely be for the top contender.

This fight took the total GAMMA record in super fights against other orgs to 69-26-0.

Preview

Degen Gambler v Adis Djurdjevic

Many people may not know Adis, but he is going into this fight with plenty of hype. He is just 26y of age, but already have 21 fights in his experience bag, with 6-3 in GAMMA. He is also managed by Per-Åke Fagerström which is one of the better managers in the game. He will probably be considered the dark horse underdog against Degen Gambler which is back to his winning ways after beating Danny Tanner in his last fight. A win for either will earn them a title fight against John Galt.

Kenichi Shirahama v Jorge Cruz

Kenichi is looking for his fight GAMMA win in a fight against GAMMA veteran Jorge Cruz, which is 10-5 in GAMMA currently. Kenichi wants it on the ground and Jorge wants it standing. Whoever gets what they want will likely win this fight. Kenichi is the favorite on paper, but Jorge does not care about paper and has consistently managed to pull off upsets in big fights.

Jt Colossus v Simon Williams

Simon Williams was #2 ranked fighter at one point in his career before going on a hiatus for several months. He decided to come back to GAMMA to restart his illustrious career and at 31y of age he has plenty of time to regain his old form and contend for the top spot p4p. He will have to go through Jt Colossus to earn his title spot though. Simon's head could already be in the fight against Fidel Dubbery and that could be his downfall as Jt has dominated his last 3 fights over Kenichi Shirahama, Kuiskaaja Rajantakaa and Livingston Barclay in what has been a bit of a revival for the 34y old veteran of 53 professional fights. One thing is for certain, the winner will be by KO/TKO as the past 20 fights combined, 19 have ended within the time limit.

GAMMA Gosssippppppp #20! OMG, it is 20 Gossips already! As always it is your awesome host, Capelli King!!!

Before i get started i would like to congratulate Hunter Rose which just hit 40 fights!!! Hunter is now ranked #4 all time in total fights for GAMMA behind just Frank Sinatra, Raz Matazz and Jack Burton which still leads the all time list with 50 total fights.

Review

Degen Gambler v Adis Djurdjevic

Adis came into the fight with a lot of promise. He dominated the first round with his wide array of stand up skills and also gave Degen a serious cut in the first round. However the second round Degen showed his class and ended the fight in spectacular fashion. For Degen this means another shot at the title, for Adis it is back the the drawing board and on the fringes of the Elite class of fighters.

Kenichi Shirahama v Jorge Cruz

Kenichi showed the promise he was suppose to show in his first fight with a dominant display against GAMMA veteran Jorge Cruz. The fight went pretty much as expected with Jorge trying to keep it standing while Kenichi trying, and successfully executing his ground game. Kenichi landed a total of 22 Ground strikes in this fight and although Cruz battled it out for almost 3 rounds, he eventually succumbed late in the 3rd. The win eventually came as predicted with bombs in the mount. Kenichi will be taking on Buster Brutus for the top contender fight next.

Jt Colossus v Simon Williams

As expected it was a test of the chin's and KO power and it did not take long for the test to end, just 1:30 of the first round to be precise. It was not to be a fairy tale story for Jt Colossus and although he pulled off the massive upset 2 weeks earlier against Kenichi Shirahama, Simon Williams proved to be a totally different monster. Simon moved up to #19 p4p in the world with this win and he is already lined up to take on Fidel Dubbery next for the 265lbs title!

Preview

Degen Gambler vs John Galt (For the 205lbs title)

Degen is back to his old self recently with 2 dominant performances against top competition including Adis Djurdjevic and Danny Tanner. Degen is a 205lbs title holder and at 31y of age wants to become the second person in GAMMA's history (after Jeremy Tonal) to regain the title. For John Galt this will be his first title defense after losing by TKO to Denton Thunder in a super fight. John already has a win over Degen recently and will love to make it 2 in a row to end Degen's recent streak. Both have showed great KO power as of late and are likely to follow a similar strategy for this fight. It is hard to pick a favorite. It can go either way, but i guess John has the moral grounds to feel he can beat Degen if it ends in a stoppage.

Keith Green vs Frank Sinatra (For the 185lbs title)

Keith is fresh off his tactical decision super fight win against Jackson Comet and is looking to climb the rankings further with another win. Keith is already on a 10 fight winning streak and a win here will probably move him on top of the 185lbs p4p rankings which he is currently ranked #3 in the world. Frank on the other hand is on his best form ever winning his last 4 fights against top contenders or ex-champions. Frank fought 2 times for the title way back in the day in May 2011!!! It took him 2 years to get here and probably not going to go in and give up. For Keith this could be an interesting fight as he will be fighting a guy with a similar tactical style with Keith preferring the stand up but Frank wanting the ground game. Keith is the favorite, but the same can be said about Frank's last 4 opponents.

Renan St Juste v Vladik Fedotov (For the 170lbs title)

Vladik has been looking for this moment ever since he joined GAMMA. His chance to fight for the 170lbs title. He joined us back in March 2012 and has already fought 17 times for GAMMA, headlining several of the events, however every time he was set to fight for the title, he managed to lose the top contender fight. He will be up against Renan St Juste which is currently ranked #3 p4p at 170lbs. Renan is probably wondering what he is doing in a title fight after beating "seemingly" higher ranking opposition in Dean Stevens and Ronald McDonald in super fights. Renan has already beaten Vladik in the past by TKO. That was the first of a 6 fight winning streak which returned Renan back to the top 100 p4p, something he had not done since his days in Reach Promotions. The winner of this fight will travel to Versus to fight MK Ultra early in June, so a lot is on the table here.

Fidel Duberry v Simon Williams (For the 265lbs title)

MASSIVE proportions! This fight is the highest ranking fight among 2 GAMMA fighters with Fidel being ranked #9 p4p and Simon at #19 p4p. Both have fantastic KO power and both are managed by possibly 2 of the greatest MMA Tycoon managers in history, Lance Templeton (ex#1) and Matt Cave (current #1 manager). Interesting is that one of the losses Simon had was against ex-GAMMA champ, Anton Chigurh, a guy that Fidel decisively beat twice. However one of Fidel's losses came to Cole Jamison, a guy that Simon KOed in the recent past. Personally i would give Fidel the chin advantage though and since this wont be going the distance, it should be a Fidel KO

• 5 weeks later...

GAMMA Gosssippppppp #21! After a short break, GAMMA Gossip is back and i would like to start with........................HAPPY BIRTHDAY GAMMA!!!! WOO Baby! It has been an incredible 4 years since GAMMA was created, with a total of 357 total events booked and an active roster of over 200 fighters, i would say that the org is in fantastic shape!

Lets not eat too much cake though and get down to business with our regular reviews and previews.

Review

Rick James v Vladik Fedotov

Rick James has just shown the world why he is so highly regarded after making quick work of top contender Vladik Fedotov. This is Vladik's second loss in a row and will have to fight his way back to the top echelons of the division. Rick on the other hand will get his shot against Peter Cabreros in his next fight, a guy which many expected to be fighting for the title before losing to Vladik.

John Galt vs Degen Gambler (205lbs title)

The last time these 2 met it was a 2nd round Head Kick KO for John. This time it took just 3:48 to finish off Degen to retain the title and to get back on track after previously losing to Denton Thunder in his super fight. Degen will probably be thinking of his options after losing 2 in a row to John Galt and will be also paying close attention to his next title defense against Danny Mangold.

Keith Green vs Frank Sinatra 2 (185lbs title)

Frank Sinatra shocked the world after getting a win over Keith Green to win the title 3 years after he originally joined GAMMA! It was Frank's 3rd attempt at the title after previously losing to Raz Matazz and Dwayne Hicks way back in 2011. Frank was the clear underdog in their first fight, but he managed to pull off a shock 5th round late submission. The rematch was totally different though and Keith grinded out a standard 5 round decision. Keith will be facing Fred Ettish in their rematch.

Renan St Juste vs Mk Ultra (Super Fight at Versus)

Talk about a massive fight and you get Renan vs MK. Renan has been on a tear for some time now, demolishing every opponent in his path. Going into this fight he was considered (once again) the underdog. To add to the pressure of the fight, Renan came a little "drunk" to the fight. That was not a problem though as he still managed to pull off the massive decision upset which moved him up to #4 p4p worldwide. Renan's next fight is expected to be his biggest so far and negotiations are in place with IMMA's Sinuhe Egyptian.

Simon Williams vs Fidel Duberry (265lbs title)

As expected it was going to end within the distance and it took just 2:13 of the first round to put Simon Williams on path to his destiny to gain the #1 p4p spot in the world. Currently several options are being considered including a rematch with Fidel and a fight against the winner of the Grimes v Shirahama fight this weekend. One thing is for certain, Simon Williams is BACK and in great form!

Preview

Buster Grimes v Kenichi Shirahama (265lbs top contender fight)

Buster has basically beaten everyone in his last 12 which were not called Fidel. Kenichi has done the same in his last 12, with the difference being that he beat everyone not called Vangelis, so this should be interesting. Buster obviously wants to keep this standing, whereas Kenichi is one of the best Heavyweight technical fighters around. Buster probably has the edge and will be fancying his chances in this fight. A win will get him another title shot, this time against Simon Williams.

John Galt v Danny Mangold (205lbs title)

Many people may not know Danny Mangold and that is because he has had just 13 fights, despite being 30y of age. However Danny is by no means a fluke. He has won 3 of his last 4 in GAMMA and is already a seasoned veteran. For John this is one of his biggest tests so far and although on paper and name value he is the favorite, in the cage is where things are decided. This could very well be the time Danny Mangold makes his push towards stardom. A loss here will be a massive step backwards for him though.

GAMMA Gossip #22, your host as always Capelli King and Today i have a GAMMA superstar in the studio, current GAMMA Champ and WW kingpin Renan St Juste! O man! Good to have you here dude, i would like to ask a few questions about your career.

Question #1: It has been great having you in GAMMA and already a veteran of the org with 12 fights. When you joined GAMMA did you think you could beat your previous top p4p ranking which was #68 p4p at the time?

Answer: Answer #1 Definitely. I came to GAMMA because my main goal is to be the top p4p fighter in the world and GAMMA has a proven track record of building top P4P fighters like Tonal and Chigurh. I know that the org will put me in situations to succeed and it's up to me to capitalize. Luckily, I did.

Question #2: Already considered one of the best fighters in welterweight history, how does it feel to be compared to the likes of Alan Bundy and Alexander Khalifman?

Answer #2 It is an honor to be compared to them. What they did during their title reigns are amazing and truly devastating. However, believe that the best version of me is yet to come. I'm still developing and learning. I know that I can match what they did and maybe even more.

Question #3: Your only unavenged loss in GAMMA came to Alan Bundy. He left shortly after to become NFC champion. There are rumors he could be coming back for a few fights before he retires. How would you like to have a rematch at some point?

Answer #3 I will certainly accept that rematch. It's my first title fight in a global top org and the pressure ate me. I know I can do better than what I showed in that fight. So if he ever returns to GAMMA, I would love to be the one who will send him to the Bahamas.

Question #4: You are currently on a 8 fight winning streak, some of those wins came over top 100 p4o competition, which do you consider your biggest win so far?

Answer #4 The 2nd Gump fight and the latest fight against MK Ultra, I think are the biggest wins of my career so far. I came in to the 2nd Gump fight with the best mentality I had. The loss against him in our first fight made me realize that I cannot waste my talent and be just a regular fighter. I refocused and patched up the holes in the game. As for the Ultra fight, it was a fight against a top 10 WW of the world so beating him convincingly is a big confidence booster for me. It really made me think that I can hang with the big boys.

Question #5: The biggest fight in your life comes up next against Sinuhe Egyptian, a guy managed by Mr Gutz, manager of Alan Bundy! What do you think your chances are in this fight and do you think he has the "managers" mental advantage having beaten you in the past?

Answer #5 I know I am the underdog in this fight but I really feel that this is going to be my moment. The time for the world to see my full potential. I'm confident I can win this fight and I will not hold back.

Reviews

Buster Grimes v Kenichi Shirahama (265lbs top contender fight)

As i predicted, this one ended in a Buster Grimes win. What i did not expect is that it would go the full 5 rounds. The fight itself was VERY close. Buster barely won the fight 48:47 on all 3 judges scorecards. Both fighters had their moments. Kenichi managed to keep the distance for most of the fight, scoring with long kicks and completing a total of 6 takedowns. It was his inability to finish the fight on the ground which cost him in the end though, mainly due to Buster's overall aggression standing up. Buster is taking on Simon Williams for the GAMMA HW title next, while Kenichi will go up against Fidel Dubbery for the top contender.

John Galt v Danny Mangold (205lbs title)

2 out of 2. The real favorite beat the paper favorite in this fight. The fight was mostly a standup battle, but in the end it was a one (and only) takedown by Danny Mangold which ended it. He eventually got the mount and unloaded the big ones to end it with a vicious barrage, John eventually had to submit to the strikes. Danny will be getting a super fight next, the opponent will need to be decided.

Previews

Raz Matazz v Tsatsu Gomi

I would like to start with a congratulation of Raz Matazz as this fight will take him to 50 fights in GAMMA, equaling the record set by Jack Burton!

Tsatsu Gomi is a EUFC legend, but retired from the sport last year only to make a comeback with GAMMA recently, beating Brodie Sinclair with a VERY impressive display winning by a Submission (RNC). Up against him is possibly the most skilled fighter in the game today. 4x Elite, Raz Matazz. Raz has been on steroids, pot and other stuff for some time though, losing 5 of his last 7. If Tsatsu can take the fight to the ground, it will likely be over very quickly. One of Raz's recent loss was a RNC to Usain Watts, which also happens to be one of Tsatsu's specialty moves. I am going for an upset in this fight to Tsatsu Gomi.

Rick James v Peter Cabreros

Peter goes into this fight winning his last fight against Jesse Custer by an impressive TKO. He is facing one of the best up and coming GAMMA fighters, 26y old Rick James, which is on a good run of 2 wins against top welterweight fighters Ferdinando Ferrari and Vladik Fedotov. Either fighter can win this one and it should be pretty close. It could be one which goes the decision as that is what both fighters specialize in, however Peter has been upping his aggression as of late. A win here is extremely important for both fighters as it could line up a top contender or super fight in the new future. I think i will go for Rick James for this one, by decision.

Keith Green v Fred Ettish 2 (For the 185lbs title)

This is the second time these 2 monsters meet. Fred is back to his best as of late, winning 2 in a row against Bill Belton and Usain Watts in decisive TKO/KO wins. His new-found love for the sport and aggressive style could be a factor for this fight. However Keith is known to win decision fights. He won the rematch in his last fight against Frank Sinatra, after losing the previous one by Submission late in the 5th. The last time these 2 fought was a very very close fight. A decision (split) win for Keith. This one should be the same story, however it is always hard to discount Fred from a title fight.

Renan St Juste v Sinuhe Egyptian (IMMA Super fight)

One of the biggest fights of the year and another one including GAMMA's very own Rena St Juste! Renan is doing stuff nobody is expected. A lot has to do with the right tactics his coach Gale Hawthorne has managed to pull off against seemingly much better opposition. He has upset after upset and everyone is calling him out. Against Sinuhe he is once again the underdog. All i can say is the GAMMA management is already booking in advance his next fight, possibly against p4p #1 Otso Jokinen, that is how confident they are in their guy. Either way, a win for Renan here will be his biggest in his career.

Before i get down to our regular reviews and previews, i have a special guest in the studio today, GAMMA Heavyweight super star, Simon Williams!!!! It is great to have you here today Simon and i would like to ask you a few questions about your career so far.

Question #1: You took a long hiatus from the sport after your loss to The Dos Equis Guy, any reason why you took that time off?

Answer #1: Hey thanks for having me. My head wasn't really in the sport for the Dos Equis Guy fight. I was trying to balance my movie career with my fight career and it was just a bad combination. Then right after the fight my manager went on a few month hiatus as someone who worked for him lost their daughter in the Newtown Elementary School shootings, so I thought it was just a good time to dedicate myself to my acting. Speaking of which, I want to thank everyone who came out to my Hollywood Walk of Fame ceremony it meant a lot.

Question #2: Since your return back you have been in fantastic form, winning all 3 fights against top competition. Would you say you have reached your peak as a fighter?

Answer #2: Well at the age of 32 I don't know if I will ever be at my peak again like when I was ripping through guys at the age of 27. But, I can tell you this. I am totally focused on my fight career now so physically I am be past my peak, but mentally I am right there.

Question #3: You previously held the #2 p4p spot in the world, do you think you can take that one step forward and make it #1 p4p?

Answer #3: Haha, that's the problem with being in the Convicted alliance. There is always a teammate in your way. When I held the #2 spot in the world last time Victor Creed was at #1. They tried getting us to fight, but it didn't make sense. I don't know if I have what it takes to get to #1 at this stage but it's gonna be fun trying.

Question #4: There must of been plenty of huge offers on the table, why did you make the move to join GAMMA?

Answer #4: I have to admit I did have some very large offers on the table. There were a bunch of factors that went into my decision. Firstly, I was just finishing up my role in The Avengers 2 and I needed to stay as local as possible. Secondly, Gamma was one of the best orgs around that had no convicted members in the HW division. Thirdly, and most of all I love GAMMA. It's a classy organization, well run, tons of updates, and it feels like home. A perfect spot to end a career.

Question #5: In your next fight you go up against Buster Grimes, what do you think your chances are and how do you expect this to end?

Answer #5: Buster Grimes is a great opponent. Anything can happen in our weight class with big boys our size throwing around the leather. That is why I thought Creed's run was so impressive, because in our W/C it's literally one shot and you are out. Grimes and I both hit really hard, so I can almost guarantee you it's not going the distance. Everyone out there should tune it. It's going to be entertaining.

Reviews

Raz Matazz v Tsatsu Gomi

The upset did not come, Raz showed once again why he is considered one of the best fighters in GAMMA's history with a KO of the night display. There was no mystique on how the fight would go. Tsatsu battled for the takedown, landing 3 of his 16 attempts, however it was Raz's somewhat unexpected transition game which had us all scratching our heads as Tsatsu could not finish it off when he had him on the ground. Eventually Raz got the fight standing and mid way into the 2nd he landed the big right to end it with a KO. Raz will face up against top contender Frank Sinatra in his next fight for the grudge match.

Rick James v Peter Cabreros

I predicted a close decision and that is exactly what we got in this fight. Rick showed a good chin in this fight, however it was Peter's faster and more aggressive pace which scored the points, winning all 3 rounds. This puts Peter back into the title picture after being derailed somewhat after 2 losses. He will be taking on veteran GAMMA fighter Doc Thomas. Rick will probably be happy with his overall display despite losing here, at just 26y of age he will rebound.

Keith Green v Fred Ettish 2 (For the 185lbs title)

As expected it was a very close fight. Most of it was in the stand up position, with Keith came in with a counter fighter approach and moving around well, landing mostly punches and low kicks. Fred could not land the big one to finish off the fight, but he did manage to win the 4th round according to the judges, however overall Keith landed a total of 70 significant strikes, almost double what Fred landed (39), so overall it was a fair win.

Keith is now waiting in line for a fight with Golzman, whereas Fred is already booked to face up and coming grappler Brodie Sinclair.

Renan St Juste v Sinuhe Egyptian (IMMA Super fight)

Going into this fight, Renan was the huge underdog. Most people had this fight as a 6-1 in favor of Sinuhe...........Renan knows this type of story, he has been there before. Skills wise and on paper, Sinuhe had already won the fight, but fortunately MMA is a physical sport and to win you actually have to feed the opponent a certain amount of leather. Renan played the strategy game correctly for this fight, hit harder and picked his shots. It was always going to be a close fight and it ended in a 49-46 decision on all the cards in favor for Renan St Juste, taking him to #3 p4p in the world and GAMMA's record against other orgs in super fights just moved to 72-26 all time! Renan's next opponent is not 100% clear year, but it will likely be either the winner of the Henry Chinaski vs Ron Macdonald or the winner of the Otso Jokinen vs Dr Gonzo fight.

Previews

Fidel Duberry v Kenichi Shirahama (265lbs Top contender fight)

Kenichi has had his ups and downs since joining GAMMA, losing 2 of his 3 fights against top top competition. Up against him he will be fighting future GAMMA Hall of Famer, Fidel Duberry already a GAMMA fans favorite. Fidel has had his first little setback after losing his fight against Simon Williams, which was his first loss in 6 fights. He was probably expecting an immediate rematch for the title, but that was given to him old nemesis Buster Grimes. Going into this fight there is very little doubt who the favorite is, however Fidel will be facing a guy which rarely gets KOed, just 2 times in his 26 fight career. One thing is certain, it will be an interesting fight between 2 of the worlds best Heavyweight fighters.

Simon Williams v Buster Grimes (265lbs Title fight)

Buster Grimes goes into this fight with plenty of momentum, winning 12 of his last 15 fights and his only losses coming to Fidel Dubbery (x2) and Fedor Jankovic (a fight he avenged). He will however be fighting a monster in Simon Williams. A fighter which has lost just 2 of his last 15 and 2-0 since making his comeback in GAMMA. Both have a lot of power, however it can be argued Simon has the edge there. Simon has the edge in terms of skills as well, with the better boxing and BJJ. Simon must be considered a 5-1 favorite in this fight. A win here will either setup a massive super fight or a rematch with Fidel Dubbery assuming he wins his fight.

• Upvote 1

Hello MMA and GAMMA fans, with you as always................Capelli King for another great edition of GAMMA GOSSSIOPPPPPP!!!!! Edition #24 coming up!

Tony Mendez Article

I want to put in a special mention for a guy some people have totally forgoten. Remember a guy by the name of Tony Mendez? Well for all of you young pups, Tony was probably the second best fighter (after Jack Burton) to ever fight in GAMMA and not win a title. He competed 4 times for a title, losing every time. Nevertherless he was a super entertaining fighter, which always put on a fight. Well, Tony apparently retired, was added to the GAMMA HOF ages ago. His previous manager let him go and he fried potatoes and burgers for a while before being picked up by his current manager Rodrigo Costa. Innitially he was suppose to be just a sparring partner for future champs, but after winning a couple of fights on the indy scene, he was given a new chance at The Real MMA Today Fight League and he has never looked back ever since! He has moved to SHW now and is currently ranked #6 in the world in his weight class! At 36 years of age, he is on a 16 fight winning streak since leaving GAMMA! Funniest of all? Before leaving GAMMA he lost 7 of his last 9. In fact the only person he beat was gatekeeper Robert Lindquist during that spell! When asked about a possible return to GAMMA to retire he said..............."yeah why not!" It will be great to see Hall of Famer Tony Mendez back to retire in the org which gave him his break.

Reviews

Fidel Duberry v Kenichi Shirahama (265lbs Top contender fight)

Kenichi pulled off the biggest win in his career by beating Fidel Duberry in a huge upset. This was suppose to be Fidel's "warm up" fight for a rematch with Simon Williams or Buster Grimes (in the title fight), however it all went totally wrong. Kenichi did take the predictable root though, which was always going to be the ground. What nobody expected was such a dominating display by Kenichi which not only pulled off the late 2nd round submission, he also dominated the first round as well. For Fidel it is back the the drawing board, for Kenichi he will be getting his top contender fight against Jt Colossus in their rematch.

Simon Williams v Buster Grimes (265lbs Title fight)

Simon Williams once again proved that his hands are loaded with lead. He came if firing bombs from the first second with almost 30 significant strikes landing in the first round in comparisson to just ONE from Buster! Not sure what the plan was for Buster, but it seemed that he was pretty much lost in this fight. It was a feat that he lasted until the end of the first round after getting cut early on. End result was predictable, an early KO win for Simon Williams. Buster will be getting his long desired rematch with Fidel Dubbery, where as Simon Williams is getting a massive super fight against top Heavyweight Arnie Ironz.

Previews

Peter Cabreros v Doc Thomas

Peter is in his hunt for that title fight and once again in front of him will be another tough opponent in the form of Doc Thomas. Doc has been on great form since moving down from 185lbs, with a 4-1-1 record, but at 37 years of age, he is seriously considering retirement. He will make a decision depending on the result of the fight. Peter on the other hand would love to help Doc retire nice and early. Doc's chin is made of iron, in fact he has never been KOed ever! Peter has been relying more on his power to win fights recently. Doc tends to get decision wins more often than not, so this probably will go the distance. I would put my money on Doc for this one, however Peter could come in with a more tactical approach. It should be pretty close.

Raz Matazz v Frank Sinatra 3

The trilogy will end this weekend between 2 of the best fighters ever to grace the GAMMA and world 185lbs division. Combined these 2 have a total of 94 GAMMA fights between them and this one will also put Raz Matazz into first place for total fights surpassing Jack Burton. Frank won the latest of their fights and has the moral advantage, he won that by a split decision. Raz however is on a nice little run since then, winning 3 of his last 4. Both previous fights were contravertial as Raz won his with a doctors stopage due to a cut. Both fighters would love to make a statement in this one and end this trilogy in style, however to be honest i see this one being another close fight with either fighter potentially winning it.

• 2 weeks later...

Hello fight fans! It is your host today, Capelli King and we have yet another special guest, it is Danny Mangold, the current 205lbs GAMMA champion! You flew the all the way in from Hilo for this interview, so lets get started!

Question #1: It took you a while to get your career started. Just 14 fights so far. Why did you wait so long before you got into the cage?

-I never was very athletically gifted when I was younger. I had wrestled in High School, but never thought I could make a career out of that sort of thing. After getting out of school, I took a few odd jobs here and there, but never considered mma as a career until I ran into an old friend, Van Kelly, and he got me into Jui-Jitsu and Boxing. A few months into training and everyone was telling me I could have a future in fighting, but I'm not really a very violent guy... (He laughs) Believe it or not, but I've never actually been in a fight outside of a cage before.

Anyways, by luck I met Mr. Wolfwood in Hilo and he began to sponsor my training. I took a fight here or there to make a living, and continued to train hard full time for years. It was only because of Mr. Wolfwoods urging that I started taking fighting more seriously..... and a few months later, I'm in Gamma fighting for the friggin' title! It all still feels unreal to me.

Question #2: After working the indy scene for a while, you decided to join GAMMA. Any reason why you made the decision to come here?

-Well, GAMMA is one of the top orgs in the world, and Mr.Wolfwood felt like I could compete with anyone, so where better to go than the the top... It's really helped me push myself that much further knowing how tough the competition is here.

Question #3: You won your second title recently beating John Galt. Who do you see as your main competition for the title?

-I'm not one to pick my opponents, and GAMMA has a huge roster full of talented fighters. So I don't wanna set my sights on any one guy, I'm just trying to worry about taking care of myself and not getting hurt or anything like that.

Question #4: GAMMA is planning a massive super fight for you, potentially against a top 200 p4p fighter. Do you think you are up for the challenge?

-Definitely....I think I can compete with any man, and I welcome any challenge. The better the opponent, the more motivated it makes me and my camp to train hard.

Reviews

Peter Cabreros v Doc Thomas

It was a tough decision, a split one in fact which sent Doc Thomas to retirement. 2 judges had the fight being 29:28 in favor for Peter, with one giving all 3 to Doc! At the end of the fight Doc said he was "devastated" and "my fighting days are behind me". Doc will be missed and we wish him the best.

For the most part the fight was fought in the stand up. Doc did have some success when he took the fight to the ground though and would probably feel that if he would have went that root, the result would have been different. It was pretty close even when standing up with both fighters having their moments during the fight. In the end though it was the decision by Peter to go for the more technical approach which won him the fight. Power would have lost him the fight in this one as Doc had not problem absorbing the damage.

Peter's next fight will be a rematch against Valdik Fedotov and he is hoping to continue his winning streak to 4 in a row.

Raz Matazz v Frank Sinatra 3

The fight was as expected a very closely contested fight. Raz was surprisingly ineffective in his stand up, landing just 6 significant strikes to 12 of Frank. That was one area i had Raz to have the advantage of. Frank did execute his game plan and pulled off 5 total takedowns. While there though he had just 2 strikes in total over 15 minutes of fighting! Overall it was a pretty much average fight, uneventful with Frank controlling and winning the fight and the trilogy.

For Frank this puts his straight back into the title picture, a win in his next fight against up and coming fighter Ravi Singh will line him up against Keith Green once again.

Previews

Renan St Juste v Sinuhe Egyptian 2 (Super fight)

The last fight between the 2 ended in a tough decision loss for Sinuhe. In fact the last loss was so controversial that Sinuhe considered retiring from the sport. Some people are saying the fight was rigged, others are saying that Sinuhe has pillows for hands which is what cost him the loss in the first place. The truth is that Sinuhe took the previous fight way too lightly and underestimated Renan. GAMMA management had planned a fight with Otso Jokinen next, but IMMA leadership and Sinuhe were very adamant for a rematch and Renan was only too open to make it 2 in a row over the 170lbs legend. Renan was the underdog in the first fight and will be that in this one as well, but he will be fighting at home, in front of the GAMMA fans and the moral ground will be on his side for this one.

Simon Williams v Arnie Ironz (Super fight)

Arnie Ironz called Simon Williams out for this one. Not sure why he would do that, but he did! This will be one of the highest profile super fights to ever take place in GAMMA with current p4p #5 going up against current p4p #14. Both have loads of power, both like to bang and this is another one of those which won't go the distance. Recent history has shown that Simon tends to get the better of these exchanges, but Arnie is by no means an underdog. He needs a huge scalp to prove to the world he is the biggest up and coming 265lbs fighter on the globe and without much doubt this is his biggest fight ever. Simon is the favorite, at least name wise in this fight though, lets see if his iron fists can pull off another highlight 1st round KO.

If you want to bet on the above fights or some of the key fights this weekend, head over to 5Degens:

http://mmatycoon.com/bookmakerpublic.php?bid=8054

It is a bookie run by one of the long term GAMMA managers, John McGuirk. You can also bet on the upcoming UFC fights if you are interested.

Major Signings this week.............

Alan Bundy (21314) 170lbs fighter and GAMMA legend returns to end his career in GAMMA. After leaving GAMMA he won the NFC title and defended it before losing it to Doc Chillum. Now booked to fight Baddusousus Fatherfockerusus in a super fight against Versus. Alan is coming towards the end of his career, however he would want nothing less than going for another attempt at the GAMMA 170lbs title belt held by Renan St Juste, a fighter Alan once beat before he became a global super star.

Malietoa Feti (152801) 205lbs fighter, p4p 733, Booked to fight Degen Gambler for what could be the top contender fight. Malietoa was a key prospect that GAMMA had in their sights for some time now. A fighter with obvious talent. Although still very young (25 years of age) he has taken the big step from an ID restricted org to the big show. Malietoa became the second serious signing in recent times from the now defunct Tokyo Rivals org after Donald Gaskins became the first a while earlier.

Tony Mendez (2946) 265lbs fighter p4p 144. Booked to fight Simon Williams for the title in his first fight. Tony Mendez is actually a zombie. He was dead and buried a LONG time ago. Most young pup GAMMA fans do not even know who Tony Mendez is! For all those which do not know, Tony is the only fighter in GAMMA's history to compete (besides Jack Burton) for a title 4 or more times and never actually win it. He was a mainstay for the 265lbs division way back in pre-Anton Chigurh era of 2010 till 2011. He became more of a gatekeeper in 2012 though and unofficially retired and was inducted to the GAMMA HOF.

His last fight in GAMMA was against fellow gatekeeper Robert Lindquist. Ironically Robert was the only guy he beat in his last 9 GAMMA fights.

Tony has since then been picked up by Rodrigo Costa and has won a total of 18 of his last 18 last fights! More interestingly is that he totally changed his style from a standup brawler to a wrestling and submission specialist. GAMMA is a step up from the competition he is used to though. Lets see how he will do in his return fight.

Reviews

Simon Williams v Arnie Ironz (Super fight)

Everyone knew it would be spectacular, everyone knew it would be a KO and everyone knew it would end fast and there were no surprises in this one as Arnie went all in very early and it paid off with a TKO victory. It was actually an early strike which stunned Simon and from there on, Arnie took over with long distant strikes, mixing it around with punches and a lot of kicks. Simon only managed one significant strike in this fight which shows how much an early hit from a top Heavyweight can take out of a top level fighter, even one like Simon Williams. This loss cost Simon his recent good streak, but still remains one of the top 10 HW fighters in the world and easily one of the most popular. He will be defending his title early in August.

Renan St Juste v Sinuhe Egyptian 2 (Super fight)

Renan put all doubt to rest in this one as he made it 2 in a row against one of the best 170lbs fighters the Tycoon world has ever seen in Sinuhe Egyptian. Many critics had the first fight as being a fluke, many were already planning Sinuhe's next super fight for the so called "world title" belt...............they will need to plan something else though because Renan won and this time it was a decisive victory. Renan had earlier said that Sinuhe's hands were "like pillows" and he was much more confident in this fight and came in more aggressive. That led to a lot more significant strikes to earn him the decision.

Renan said after the fight that he wants to take some time to relax from the grueling schedule and get down to a little more training. After all he stands on top of the pile as the #1 170lbs fighter in the world and #4 worldwide. When you are in that position you can afford to take some time off to spend with the family and have fun with your friends.

This takes GAMMA's super fight record "against the world" to 73-27 in its favor.

Previews

Brodie Sinclair vs Fred Ettish

Brodie has been on the rise since joining GAMMA. In just 10 fights he has earned the respect of many by beating guys such as Tank The Razors Edge, Bill Belton (twice) and Jamie Gold. His last outing he earned himself a beautiful submission of the night win over Hammer Longbird. At 30y of age he is reaching his prime as a fighter. He did have a setback loss to Tsatsu Gomi in another fight which we reviewed, however besides that his rise has been pretty much stable. This can easily be Brodie's break out fight, one of those he needs to win to be considered an Elite fighter. Fred Ettish has been around the top of the GAMMA 185lbs division for a while now. He has been fighting for GAMMA since April 2011 when he joined us as a rookie in Contenders and has been in a lot of battles since then. In fact Fred has not had an easy fight in GAMMA for a good year plus when he went up against journeyman (and now retired) Cristiano Garcia. His record is 6-6 in his last 12 fights.

Fred has never had a problem with his chin. In fact it is one of the most solid in GAMMA. He does struggle in tactical battles though and has had problems finishing people which is where he has most of his losses. Brodie on the other hand lacks KO power and is a specialist in submissions. The problem with that is that Fred has not lost in a submission for basically ever! I see this one going the distance and if Brodie cannot pull off the submission, it will likely be a close one in favor of Fred. Either way it will be close.

Danny Mangold v Adis Djurdjevic (for the 205lbs title)

Danny is quickly becoming the big name in the 205lbs division. He was suppose to be lining himself for a massive super fight, however the "other org" pulled out, probably because they expected to lose this fight. Adis on the other hand is by no means a step down in terms of competition. Adis is on an impressive run himself, beating 4 of his last 5 top level competitors including Hannibal Die Rücksichtslos and recent IMMA scapegoat Nemanja Prijovic. His only loss was to Degen Gambler and that is no disgrace.

Both fighters have power and both are in their peak as fighters and considering this is the 205lbs division, i cant see this going the full 5 rounds. Adis has the better ability in terms of skills when comparing stand up, Danny has the advantage on the ground, however that is one of those elements we have never seen from him. It will be another close one, however i see this going for an upset in favor to Adis. Not an easy one to rate though.

GAMMA gives the opportunity to bet on all the key weekend fights, which includes:

Fred Ettish v Brodie Sinclair

Billy Blanks v Puff Dragon

Tsatsu Gomi v Hammer Longbird

Bill Belton v Usain Watts

Danny Mangold v Adis Djurdjevic

Rick James v Dirk Pitt

Anton The Jew v Leo McGarry

Adolf Ellenberger v Ultimate Warrior

To bet on the fights go over to GAMMA Fights here:

http://www.mmatycoon...ic.php?bid=8059

So go over and bet soon! It will make the fights more interesting and if you do your homework it should also lead to some profits for you as well.

Capelli King here for an edition of the most famous magazine in MMA Tycoon, GAMMA Gossip! Last week saw us witness several very interesting events, with one draw in a title fight :0! However before we get there, lets look at some of the other top news inside the org.

Note: Dont forget that this weeks fights you can bet at:

http://www.mmatycoon.com/bookmakerpublic.php?bid=8059

New Records!

Jesse Venturia just recently broke into the all time total fights in GAMMA with a total of (28) fights surpassing Tony Mendez (which just returned to the org) and Sol Tavarez which both had (27). Jesse was never a top level fight, however he puts on a show and in his 28 fights for GAMMA he has a total of 13 KO/TKO's which rates him 3rd in the all time list.

The GAMMA#327 Williams v Ironz fight last weekend was ranked (443.55) which is the second highest ranking for a GAMMA event ever, just 13 points behind GAMMA#247 Chigurh v Bantrell (459.95). The difference is that at that time GAMMA was running just one event per week in comparison to 2 it is running now. This is the second time Williams has headlined a top 10 GAMMA ranking event, the other being GAMMA#316 against Dubbery. The only fighters to headline more top 10 events are Chigurh and Tonal with 3 events. Gillis has 2.

This weekend saw GAMMA move into 3rd all time in total events held, surpassing the great CFC of Montreal! GAMMA has held a total of 330 events so far! There are only 6 other orgs with more than 250 events held which are still currently active. Most other orgs have at least 100 events less held than GAMMA.

Other news....

GAMMA will be having its own posters as of this weekend's event! Many would say what has stopped us from having a poster for the events? After all, 330 damn events and over 4 years of history, maybe we should have posters by now right? Yep, you are right! But laziness and lack of a decent and regular poster designer stopped us from getting it done. As of now though we will have a poster for both the weekend events, hopefully every week.

Reviews

Brodie Sinclair vs Fred Ettish

It was suppose to be a close fight, but Fred got tired with all the tactical bullshit and decided to come into the fight with a lot more aggression. He was mixing it up during the whole fight, with leg kicks, punches and an aggressive clinch game. He clearly did not want this to go to the ground and stuffed Brodie's one takedown attempt. To be totally fair to Brodie, this fight did not go long enough for him to get his game going, he landed just 2 significant strikes during the whole fight which lasted just one round. In the end it was Fred's diverse game which probably won him this one. He had Brodie thinking the whole fight and it ended in an unpredictable first round KO. It was a head kick and mounted GnP which eventually won him the fight.

Fred will be fighting Usain Watts in a rematch next.

Danny Mangold v Adis Djurdjevic (for the 205lbs title)

As expected it was going to be close...............nobody had it to be this close though! The fight ended a draw which is the first time in 205lbs history and only the second time ever it has happened in a title fight, the last time there was a draw in a title fight was when Karl Denke fought Tank The Razors Edge way back in 2012-07-28. So how close was it? Mangold landed a total of 55 strikes to Djurdjevic's 54!!! Judge Alan Glass actually had the fight as being a win for Djurdjevic, 47 to 48, but for the most part it was very even.

Overall nobody had an advantage in the fight, Danny did try a few takedowns, however both fighters had a pretty even amount of action in the fight and both were comfortable with fighting anywhere on the floor. One thing is certain, both fighters have a strong chin which was tested several times in the fight, without anyone getting the advantage there. A rematch is most likely next, however as with the case with Karl Denke back in mid 2012, it will depend on how the other fights go and who is highest ranking. Adis will be pushing for that rematch though.

Previews

Kenichi Shirahama v Jt Colossus 2

When Kenichi came to GAMMA, his "warm up" fight was against veteran Jt Colossus. Jt was unaware that he was expected to lose that fight and gave Kenichi a good old fashioned GAMMA welcome. A second round KO punch. Since then Kenich has regained respect though beating Jorge Cruz and more recently ex-GAMMA champion Fidel Duberry with an impressive Submission (Americana). Jt is still going strong at 35y of age and after a small slip up in his title fight with Simon Williams, he won his next fight against top level GAMMA fighter Mark Makers to remain in contention for the title.

This fight is probably considered the top contender fight, depending on the result of Williams vs Mendez and as with the first fight it will all depend on if Jt can land the big KO win early. The longer this goes though, the more likely Kenichi will execute his gameplan. One thing is certain, Jt has 15 KO wins/losses in his last 16 and the last time he lost a submission was..............never! So if history has anything to do with it, he should pull off yet another KO win. The difference in this fight with the last one is that Jt is probably not the underdog.

Keith Green v Klein East (Super fight)

Keith has been waiting on the sidelines for quite a bit of time for his standards. After fighting 3 fights in a month, it took him 5 weeks to get into the cage again and he is probably dieing to get some action! His opponent is TTFC'a champion Klein East! Klein is a veteran of the MMA scene with a total of 60 total fights!!! He has basically fought all over the world from MFC, Empire, to VFC and TTFC where he is now. Most his career he was a top level VFC fighter, although he never won the title there. It could be argued this is his best run as a fighter at the age of 34y. Keith has a lot less mileage in him, with just 21 fights, but at the age of 28y, it could be argued he is probably the best prospect in the 185lbs worldwide. Nobody wants to fight him! In fact most "top level" names around the world are deliberately ducking him.

Keith is not known for going all out in his fights and probably wont change that in this fight. He will likely work himself around the right, choose his shots and control the pace of the fight and most likely the strategy will work. He did have a recent submission loss to Frank Sinatra, however that is not something he is used to and will probably prevent it in this fight. It should be another decision win for Green.

To bet on the fights go over to GAMMA Fights here:

So go over and bet soon! It will make the fights more interesting and if you do your homework it should also lead to some profits for you as well.

Today in our studio we have Hannibal "The Cannibal" Die Rücksichtslos all the way from Africa for this interview! Hannibal has been one of the biggest talents in GAMMA to never hold the 205lbs title, despite beating both current 205lbs champion and his challenger. Lets get down with a few questions!

Question #1 You recently changed your long term manager Dee Hudge to Mike McSlaughter, any reason why?

Hannibal: I was wanting very much better manager who can help me with stategy and training, other guy only cared about money, not me. Mr Mike care. He feed me good and I only give him 80%.

Question #2 Your next opponent is Kalesh Nikov, a promising talent but with a poor record in GAMMA 1-4. How do you see the fight going?

Hannibal: Kalesh very much black belt and better ju jits so I must try to use my punch and put hole in his chest. Then I can eat heart Mr Mike says.

Question #3 You have had 2 title losses to Degen Gambler and John Galt, however you have a major win over current 205lbs champion Danny Mangold, do you still think you can string a series of good results and compete for the title?

Hannibal: Im feeling like best ever and will win many good fights. I get special vitamins everyday from Mr Mike they make me feel good ,very strong.

Question #4 Danny Mangold is fighting against a guy you know very well, Adis Djurdjevic. You have a win and loss over Adis. How do you see their title fight going?

Hannibal: Mangold very good man who can hit very hard and I think next time he will not have a tie, I dont like tie, I think we should fight til one is finished. In old country we do that...Thanks to you very much for talk without translator....

• 2 weeks later...

Another Edition of GAMMA Gossip is underway and we have plenty going on in GAMMA this week!

General news:

- GAMMA Contenders has had a fantastic response. The roster already includes over 105 young fighters and is expanding very fast! It seems that the contenders will become the goto place for up and coming fighters and managers for Las Vegas and LA.

- There have been some rumors in the GAMMA camp about a potential merger between GAMMA and some other organization. The talks are in early stages though. All i can say is that you guys will likely be getting more competition pretty soon!

- The last event headlined by Williams and Mendez was the 6th highest ranking GAMMA event in history and the 3rd time Williams headlined a top 10 GAMMA event.

Lets get moving on to our Event Reviews!

- Reviews

- Alan Bundy vs Baddusousus Fatherfockerusus (super fight in LV vs Versus)

Alan's return to GAMMA did not go according to plan with a decision loss against Baddus. The fight went to the ground, where Baddus proved to be the more technical of the two. lading 50% of his 30 strikes. It was clear that Alan did not expect to lose the ground game as he himself seemed less interested to strike with Baddus. Alan was released by his long term manager straight after this fight Mr Gutz and is now a free agent for the first time in his career.

- Raz Matazz (25622) vs Ray Mancine (137950) (Super fight in London vs Versus)

Raz loved his little trip in London, went site seeing and visited the local pubs and chatted up the local talent. He did not forget to bring his goods to the cage though and in his super fight against Ray Machine he showed why GAMMA is so highly ranked in super fights, getting the late KO win, the 75th super fight win in GAMMA's history.

Raz will be likely traveling to New York on his way back to fight in TTFC.

- Vladik Fedotov vs Peter Cabreros (170lbs division)

It was a pretty close fight, with a slight edge in Peter's favor during the first 2 rounds. Eventually the fight ended as expected, with Peter getting the KO late in the 3rd round. This is Peter's 11th win in 13 fights and his second over Vladik.

Peter ideally would love to get his hands on the title, however Renan is already booked against CFC's Osama for the next fight.

- Chris Webster (52145) vs Buster Grimes (57328) (Super fight, in New York vs TTFC)

Chris surprised many by KOing Buster in New York. The Future GAMMA HOFer is currently fighting in GAMMA's close associate TTFC and showed that he still has the power in his hands. Buster came in his usual self, landed some good strikes and cut Chris early on, however it is the HW division and late in the first round Buster got caught with an uppercut, followed by a straight right which ended the fight for Buster.

This is Buster's second loss in a row and he is clearly dissapointed. Next fight will be inside GAMMA.

- Ravi Singh vs Frank Sinatra (185lbs division)

The fight went pretty much as expected here. Frank controlled all 5 rounds of the fight, with some crisp boxing. It was his wrestling and cage control which won him it though. Ravi was for the most part on the back foot, trying to get his game going, however his stand up advantage was not significant enough to give him the edge and Frank completed 6 of his 11 takedown attempts. To give some credit to Ravi, this was his first big fight and he did manage to protect himself pretty well while on the ground. Frank landed just 6 of his total 25 ground strikes and struggled to gain the position to end the fight.

In the end it was a predictable 5 round decision win for Frank Sinatra, which is expected to fact a top level fighter in a super fight for August.

- Simon Williams vs Tony Mendez (265lbs title fight)

The fight was somewhat one dimensional. Simon is not known for being a tactical player and at his age he is probably not going to change what made him a global favorite. He came in firing bombs from the go ahead. Tony was rocked multiple times during the fight and was in survival mode during the first and second rounds. If not for his great heart the fight would have been over WAY earlier. It took Simon the better part of the 3rd round to finally put Tony Mendez away, ending his long winning streak.

Simon is already booked to fight the in form Kenichi for his next title fight and for Tony this was his 28th fight inside GAMMA putting him in the top 10 all time for GAMMA.

- Sponsoring our fight of the night awards is Fury Nutrition Inc. based in Montreal. They will be offering

"If you want to give your fighters the fighting edge they need then give them the FURY! We turn modest athletes into cage killers!"

"Right now try our amazing energy reduction supplement Fury Energizer 160Q at the amazing price of $140.00 for 14 days supply. Visit the Fury store and stock up!!!"

http://www.mmatycoon.com/nutritionpublic.php?ncid=3767

The following fighters gained 2 Free Fury Energizer 160Q for their Fight of the night performances:

Baddusousus Fatherfockerusus vs Alan Bundy

Simon Williams vs Tony Mendez

Ejnar Thorsen

Tom Haverford

Juan Arce

Peter Cabreros

- Previews

Degen Gambler vs Malietoa Feti (205lbs fight)

Degen has been a top level GAMMA fighter for some time now. He has already fought and beaten a big portion of the elite in the division, however he is not a fighters without his weaknesses as his 27-13 record shows. Malietoa is a rising star in the LHW division and this is his very first fight in GAMMA and arguably his first in a top level organization. At just 26y of age, this is the biggest fight in his young career.

Degen is a all rounder, Sensational standing or on the ground. He has had a problem in his career against top level fighters and hard hitters though and Malietoa is exactly such. Malietoa's weakness is clearly his ground game, however he rarely gets taken down. There is no doubt who the favorite is, Degen is the more balanced of the two, however if Malietoa can use his range and clinch game, Degen will unlikely be able to survive 3 rounds. The other question is if Degen can actually finish the fight if it goes to the ground. He has never really had any submission game to note. I am going for the upset win for Malietoa, however my head says it will be a Degen win.

Danny Mangold vs Adis Djurdjevic (205lbs title fight rematch)

The last fight was close as expected. In fact you do not get closer than a draw! These 2 will go at it once again and once again there is no clear favorite. Anyone can win it. In the first i had it in favor for Adis. In my opinion it was very close, but maybe Adis did enough to win it and he would love to prove it in this second fight that he is the better of the two.

As i said, i do not really see a clear favorite, especially after the first fight. It is 50/50 in my books.

- To bet on the fights go over to GAMMA Fights here:

So go over and bet soon! It will make the fights more interesting and if you do your homework it should also lead to some profits for you as well. This week the bookie will have even odds for all the main 5 events on the card!!!

You can also bet on the fights at 5Degens here:

http://www.mmatycoon.com/bookmakerpublic.php?bid=8054

5Degens offers better payouts for upset wins.

General News:

Official Announcement:

- VERSUS, GAMMA & Team Thomas - 3 great Org's working together for you

"In response to the changes that have taken place among some of the big Org's in MMAT, the owners of VERSUS, GAMMA & Team Thomas have come together to develop what we hope will be an enduring partnership that we believe will strengthen our 3 organisations but continue to provide the maximum choice for managers. Whilst the option of a merger to create a mega Org was explored, we ultimately feel that staying independent but working closely together allows us to continue to represent our home cities whilst also providing our best fighters the opportunity to test themselves against the best that each Org has to offer.

We understand that elite fighters are constantly looking for new challenges so we have agreed to work closely together to ensure that we can deliver the superfights that you crave. GAMMA is one of the oldest Org's in MMAT and has a rich and distinguished history in its Las Vegas home. Team Thomas has also been around for over 3 years and is now firmly established as New Yorks no.1 Org. VERSUS, whilst not quite 2 years old has firmly established itself as a global top 10 Org and raised the bar for Fight Org's in London.

We aim to continue to deliver strong quality promotions in 3 cities as 3 strong, independent fight organisations but by working together we will deliver the strongest possible environment in which your fighters can thrive."

- There are rumors Keith Green could be going away for a tournament which could mean the 185lbs title will open up, so this weekend's events could prove to be critical in who will be the top contenders for the title.

Reviews

- Degen Gambler vs Malietoa Feti (205lbs fight)

The fight was as expected very very close. Degen did not go for the takedowns, which was Malietoa's clear weakness. Instead he kept the fight standing which was always his bread and butter. Malietoa once again showed his granite chin in this fight, withstanding all od Degen's power shots. Malietoa clearly won the last round and had the second round as well according to Alan Glass. The difference between the 2 fighters was very minimal though. Both landed about the same amount of strikes. Malietoa did get a few cuts early on which seem to influence his game plan somewhat.

Late in the fight Malietoa went all in and almost finished Degen off, however he held on for the win and a chance to fight Adis Djurdjevic for the title. The big question is if Malietoa would have went in more aggressive in this fight earlier on, would he have ended the fight? That answer will be put on hold at least for now.

- Danny Mangold vs Adis Djurdjevic (205lbs title fight rematch)

Adis put any doubts to rest and clearly won the second fight for the title against Danny Mangold. Adis got into some early problems after Danny had him cut and rocked in the first round, but Adis showed a lot of heart and survived the first round. His recovery was very impressive and over rounds 2 to 5 he showed his superior class in his stand up. Danny had his moments and he did land 2 of his 10 takedown attempts, however it was not enough to retain the title as all 5 judges gave it 49 to 46 for Adis which is now the new GAMMA 205lbs champion!!!

- Sponsoring our fight of the night awards is Fury Nutrition Inc. based in Montreal. They will be offering

"If you want to give your fighters the fighting edge they need then give them the FURY! We turn modest athletes into cage killers!"

"Right now try our amazing energy reduction supplement Fury Energizer 160Q at the amazing price of $140.00 for 14 days supply. Visit the Fury store and stock up!!!"

The following fighters gained 2 Free Fury Energizer 160Q for their Fight of the night performances:

Adis Djurdjevic vs Danny Mangold

Degen Gambler vs Malietoa Feti

Hantu Rockamole

Rodrigo Montilo

Jesse Custer

Jay Copeland

Previews

- Usain Watts v Fred Ettish 2

2 of GAMMA's long term veteran's will go at it for a second time. Both fighters are on a decent run, Fred won 3 of his last 4 top level fights and Usain has only lost one of his last 3 and that was against Fred. The problem is that it was against Fred! Usain is clearly the underdog again. His chin could be his downfall unless he can some how control the action and force a decision. Fred on the other hand is trying to get back into title contention again and is going into this fight with a good level of hype on his side.

- Frank "My Way" Sinatra v Igor Golzman (Super fight)

Frank has been a top level GAMMA fighter for a very long time. He has been very consistent in his game, winning 7 out of his last 8 fights. His only loss coming to Keith Green in a title fight. Frank has spent almost his whole career in GAMMA, but this is the first time he is facing an opponent outside of the GAMMA roster. His opponent is ex-world champion, Igor Golzman. Igor has fought the who's who in MMA including Herman Pacquiao, Harry Distacio, Boba Fett, Johnny Rose, Sinuhe Egyptian, and has even beaten a young Keith Green early in his career. Recently he lost his title to another GAMMA champ, Danza Kuduro. Igor is clearly on the downhill, and although he has never done great in the biggest fights of his career, he consistently finished off the wannabes. Igor was always famous for his KO power and his weakness has been his chin. Rarely does he lose a fight through a decision which is what Frank specializes in.

Frank will need to go into this fight with a more aggressive strategy because it is unlikely this will go the full 5 rounds. Then again that could put him under fire. Most people expect Golzman to win this, however i am not so certain. Frank has the chin to withstand early punishment and if this goes to the ground Golzman will be in trouble. This could be Frank's biggest win besides the title win against Keith Green and he would love to get the scalp of a big name player like Golzman.

- Renan St Juste vs Osama Robins (super fight)

World #1 170lbs p4p fighter Renan St Juste goes into this fight as the favorite against CFC legend and future hall of famer. Originally Renan was suppose to fight against Remy Lebeau, however there were a last minute change of plan, so Renan could see this as a backstop in competition, however even at 38y of age, Osama is still a legit threat and the fact that he is still a top 100 p4p fighter shows his level of consistency.

Renan's chin is made of steel and his game plan has been outstanding. He always comes into a fight ready and he is the clear favorite here. Osama has the advantage of past experience as his manager Thor HGH has already fought against Renan in a super fight with Ultra in London not so long ago. Either way, Renan needs a big win here which will likely setup the big one against Remy Lebeau in Montreal, so the pressure is clearly on the champ.

So go over and bet soon! It will make the fights more interesting and if you do your homework it should also lead to some profits for you as well. This week the bookie will have even odds for all the fights on the card!!!

You can also bet on the fights at 5Degens here:

http://www.mmatycoon.com/bookmakerpublic.php?bid=8054

5Degens offers better payouts for upset wins.

Official Press Release from The "Global Elite Group"

In addition to the co-operation recently launched by VERSUS, GAMMA & TTFC and I am now pleased to announce the addition of 2 more Organizations to what will now be known as Global Elite Group (GEG). The new members of GEG are Montreal's Aggressive Damage, a regular in the global top 20 with a strong roster from featherweight to Super heavy. We are also pleased to welcome Sydney's long established The Syndicate, currently the no.11 ranked Org in MMA.

The 5 members of Global Elite Group are all top 20 global Orgs and between us we have a roster of over 600 fighters, of whom over 70 are in the top 500 pound for pound. This depth and quality cannot be matched by any other group in MMA and will ensure that our elite fighters will be able to be matched with some of the strongest fighters in the game.

All the organizations in Global Elite Group prize their independence and their strong positions in their home cities but by working together we hope to make ourselves stronger and offer you the best range of options for your fighters.

Hello fight fans around the world! The GAMMA one man run show goes on and this week was really hectic with loads of ups and downs, so lets get started with what happened!

General News

- Biggest news was the announcement of the Legion of Doom which is Mentor's own little brain child alliance. It started just a week ago and is already the biggest alliance in the history of MMA Tycoon with 67 members and counting. Nothing in this game has ever come close to LOD. The alliance already includes the largest selection of small and middle businesses as well as a very very impressive selection of the top 200 p4p managers (10 in total). 3 of the top 20 orgs. Aggressive Damage in Montreal, GAMMA in Vegas and The Syndicate in Sydney. The major part of the group is made up of mostly newer managers though, based in primarily English speaking countries. The alliance already has its own chat room, forums and site up and running, the future is really bright.

- Next was the expansion of the "Global Elite Group" of organizations to include the 2 new LOD organization of Aggressive Damage and The Syndicate. They join up with GAMMA, TTFC and Versus to make up a very impressive lineup. GEG is a group which gives each other priorities in super fights and work together for the betterment of the group in general.

Reviews

Usain Watts v Fred Ettish 2

As expected, Usain did not have the goods to stand up against Ettish and get the desired win. Actually Ettish immediately went to the clinch in this fight and managed to control the fight and keep it there. He was very active, landing head and body punches (36 in just over 4 minutes!) and eventually had Usain rattled and badly cut up. Usain did not make it to the end of the first round and it was a second win for Fred in their rivalry. Fred Ettish will be facing top contender Frank Sinatra in his next fight.

Frank "My Way" Sinatra v Igor Golzman (Super fight)

It did not go as GAMMA fans would of liked. Igor clearly wanted this to end early and avoid the grappling and ground game of Frank. Frank had 4 attempts to take it to the ground, all were squatted though and standing up there was not much of a chance. Frank got the early cut, which got worse by the end of the round and it was in the end a Igor head strike which ended it. This was the 30th loss for GAMMA in a total of 105 super fights.

Osama Robins vs Renan St Juste

Osama Robins vs Renan St Juste was suppose to be the big level super fight fans around the world were waiting to see…………………apparently though, Osama got stuck in traffic to the LA Airport, traveling from his Beverly Hills mansion and missed the flight! Rumors have it that he was out partying with some chicks and had way too many Mojito Cocktails, his body guards tried to scrape him off the ground, but it was too late. Renan is gutted, GAMMA is 750k in the red for the PPV and the fans are majorly pissed off as they had to be content with Billy Blanks v Lucas Roy (which put on a great show) as their main event.

The only real compensation for the fans is that Thor HGH (manager of Osama) has agreed to send him prized asset Sativa Sensei as a replacement to fight Renan. Sativa is off a massive win himself, beating CFC's 170lbs kingpin Remy LeBeau by TKO.

Renan said in a short interview "Remy was my boyhood hero growing up, i will give Sativa a good old fashioned beating in our fight". He did not want to comment about the Osama Non Contest though.

Fred Ettish vs Usain Watts

Jason Yee vs Riley Marshall

Myles O Donnell

Francois Permitis

Billy Blanks

Damian Roshan

Previews

Tony Mendez vs Buster Grimes

2 of the best 265lbs fighters in the world clash in a fight of titans. Both are off disappointing losses. Tony will be returning to his parent org for 1 fight after this, so will be looking for a win after losing his title fight to Simon Williams. Buster needs to get back to winning ways after 2 losses in a row, the last being in New York against GAMMA HOF Chris Webster.

In a Heavyweight boot it is hard to predict a winner, however Tony proved to have a lot of heart taking damage in his last fight, coming back and plodding away. Buster has the power to finish this off for sure, however the question is if he can survive an attack if this goes to the ground. Hard one to predict, both are also managed by top level guys. I would give the nod to Tony for this one, but Buster needs this win maybe more to get back to respectability.

Simon Williams vs Kenichi Shirahama

Simon is going up against a man on a mission, Kenichi Shirahama. Kenichi came from ONI with a lot of promise. That Promise ended in his first fight against Jt Colossus though, when he got KOed. He bounced back though, with a rematch win over Jt Colossus and a massive win over ex-champion Fidel Dubbery. Ironically Fidel was suppose to be fighting Simpn in his rematch, but could not fight on the proposed date and got moved to fight Kenichi instead, a fight most expected him to win, Kenichi had other plans though. The problem is Simon Williams loads up a knuckle sandwich full of steel! Make no mistake, Kenichi is…………once again the underdog, however if there is anyone on the roster which can pull off surprise wins it is him. He actually has the advantage on the ground as well, however Simon is very legit in his GnP game as he showed in his fight with Tony Mendez. It should be a win for Simon, but don't underestimate Kenichi.

So go over and bet soon! It will make the fights more interesting and if you do your homework it should also lead to some profits for you as well. This week the bookie will have even odds for all the fights on the card!!!

Hello all, with you once again is your host Capelli King for another edition of you know what!

General News

- A busy week with GAMMA, with the addition of the 155lbs division and the merge of 265 with the 265+ division. Both were strategic moves to help GAMMA recruit more talent into more divisions. The big news is that Peter Cabreros will likely be in the 155lbs title fight, we are now considering appropriate opposition.

- GAMMA is expanding, maybe a little faster than we expected. 2 offers came from Tokyo and LA about opening a GAMMA affiliated feeder organization in both cities. GAMMA management accepted the offers and are now working towards setting up both affiliations this week. It is expected around 1 million will be invested into the 2 projects.

- To increase the cash-flow, GAMMA has gained a total of 4 million injected into the organization to help build up the new 155lbs division and to help with recruiting new 265+ talent. Recent expansion into LA has also increased the cash-flow demand due to the more expensive arena's there.

- Last weeks event was ranked as one of the highest in GAMMA's history among Williams and Kenichi. It is expected that they will be fighting again very soon for the title.

Reviews

- Tony Mendez vs Buster Grimes

As expected it was an exciting fight and the 2 fighters came out with a purpose here. Although it was planned for 5 rounds, nobody expected it to go that long and it did not. The early fight went exactly how Mendez ordered, with a quick takedown, however while on the ground he lacked any real activity as he looked for the early submission, this proved to be his biggest mistake because the ground is where he had the advantage. The fight got stood up and Buster used his Muay Thai and range to score crisp head shots and leg kicks. The fight was over way earlier than expected with a late 1st round TKO by Buster in a win that he really needed.

Tony will be unhappy with his return to GAMMA after 2 KO losses. This is most certainly not the level of competition he is used to in Steel Penn where he still holds the 265+ title. He will be returning back there to defend his title for the next fight.

- Simon Williams vs Kenichi Shirahama

I guess this is what you would call the comeback win of the year. Kenichi came into the fight as the underdog (again) against a monster of a fighter. The fight game plan and script was written ages ago. Kenichi was going to counter and try to get the fight to the ground where as Simon was going to go for the spectacular finish.

What surprised me in this fight was Kenichi's chin and his execution. He landed all 4 of his takedowns and his counter striking worked well enough to get things done. Simon was probably frustrated as he could not get in close enough to finish the fight with the big right as he usually does. Kenichi was consistently gaining points with his ground game and the fight was pretty much even on the judges cards until finally Kenichi got the submission win. Their next fight could be in the 265+ division, fighting for the title again.

Harald Friedricksen vs Uther Champy

Donald Gaskins vs Rashad Evans

Buster Grimes

Kenichi Shirahama

John Galt

Previews

- Josip Ruzic v Kamil Tomcik (Super fight In Versus London)

Josip just arrived to GAMMA, but is on the road already, traveling all the way to London to fight in GEG GAMMA partner Versus. Josip has been known for his KO power, granite chin and often for his inability to finish fights he should have won. Nevertheless, he rarely loses fights he should win, including GAMMA's ex-205 lbs champion Danza Kuduro. Josip had 2 rejected offers for a super fight until finally Kamil Tomcik stepped up for this one. Kamil is an elite level fighter no doubt as are most fighters in Versus and is ranked higher than Josip for this one. This will be a big test for aging Josip. I do see this as being a comeback win for Josip though. He needs this to get into the title picture.

- Raz Matazz vs Klein East (Super fight In TTFC New York)

Raz is flying to New York to fight 185lbs TTFC champion in his back yard. Klein got humiliated by Keith Green in his last GAMMA super fight and would love to get back on track to winning ways, however up against him is GAMMA all time great, Raz Matazz. Raz is enjoying his new globetrotter status after winning his last fight in London. He already expressed his desire to continue whooping ass internationally. This should be a straight forward win for Raz, however he has shown to be inconsistent at times.

Fidel Duberry vs Jt Colossus

Fidel is on the recovery path and this is his recovery fight after losing his last 2. He needs the win here and he knows it. Jt has had a few tough results against top top competition, losing 2 of his last 3 against top contender and current 265lbs champion. Jt has always been a heavy hitter with an average chin. It is always about if he connects fast enough with him. Fidel likes to mix it up a bit more though. Fidel has had the short end of the straw in the really massive fights of his career so far, but rarely does he lose a fight he should win and this is one of those.

Peter Cabreros vs Mk Ultra (Super fight in GAMMA, Las Vegas)

Peter has been on a roll for some time. He is about to headline the newly developed 155lbs division and would love to go out of 170lbs with a huge bang. Up against him is MK Ultra which has travelled all the way from London to Las Vegas to train especially for this fight in GAMMA's own training facilities at MMA Gods. MK rarely liked to travel, but took on this massive fight offer. It is hard to pick a clear favorite. MK has great secondary skills and Peter has the Primary advantage, especially on the stand up. One thing is certain that Peter does not want this on the ground and has the Wrestling skills to keep it that way. I see Peter continuing his recent good streak and competing for the 155lbs title in the near future.

Keith Green vs Dick Inc (Super fight, IN CFC Montreal)

Keith is cementing his status as possibly the best 185lbs fighter on the globe and this fight will push that claim even further with a dominating win. Keith knows his game plan and executes it usually with a lot of precision. Dick is no joke though and his record and belt backs that up. I see Keith winning this one though based on his tactical awareness and execution. Dick will be a very tough challenge though.

Keith has been calling out for Igor Golzman's head (a guy he lost to earl on in his career while in a tourney) for some time, but Evolution ducks the offers for obvious reasons.

It has been only one month since GAMMA relaunched it's GAMMA contenders in Las Vegas and we are already expanding into LA!

The goal of the contenders is simple. To develop future champions. GAMMA is known worldwide as being the place which focuses on properly booking fights and giving fighters the chance to train and recover properly. Over the years we have had more than 50 fighters join us as rookies and went on to become top 100 p4p ranking fighters.

The contenders are a special part of GAMMA because they help younger fighters (under 25y) develop their skills, train and fight evenly matched fights. The best will eventually be promoted to the main roster.

Rogelio Cottonfloss (88129) together with his assistant Jark Durak have done a fantastic job over the past month to make LV Contenders one of the largest organizations in total fighters in just one month! With a roster of just under 200 fighters, the brand has taken off superbly and is already making profits. If you have any fighters under 25y of age contact Rogelio Cottonfloss (88129) for a contract.

After very serious consideration, debate, discussion, Buster Delefield (90313) has accepted the mission to expand GAMMA into new territories. Los Angeles was chosen as the new hope for the Contenders brand. LA has always been a hotspot for MMA and with its proximity just 2 hours away from our main home, we decided it would be a fantastic location to continue our expansion.

If you have any up and coming fighters based in LA, contact Buster Delefield (90313) for a contract.

Today with you is GAMMA commentator Capelli King for Edition #33 of GAMMA Gossip! As always we have plenty going on in GAMMA, so lets get moving!

General News

- The big news of the week is the expansion of GAMMA into Los Angeles with the creation of LA Contenders. This is the first time a Contenders has existed outside of Las Vegas and is a huge move for the organization into the nearby territory. We also have a private gym already opened there to support the training of the top level talent which are flooding the org. Already 25 fighters have joined the LA organization which is expected to run its first event early in September.

- GAMMA has been merging Vigor Fights from Amsterdam over the last week. Several top level fighters are expected to move over in the next week. A total of 7 top level fighters in total will be joining GAMMA.

- Reggie Anderson has become GAMMA's newest 170lbs addition. Reggie comes to GAMMA with a lot of hype already for a 24y old. He is managed by top ranking DILLIGAF alliance member The Antidote and is ranked inside the top 800 p4p already. Current MMA record, 11-3-1 and is undefeated in his past 6 fights.

- Another major signing this week was Arthur Curry, ranked inside 900 p4p, managed by Gale Hawthorne, the current GAMMA legend Rene St Juste's manager. Arthur has had his ups and down's in his career, that is for sure. He has been a mainstay in CFC's 185lbs division for some time, fighting 2x for the title. He will hope to go one step further in GAMMA though.

- Without much doubt the biggest signing of the week was Karl De Groot. Karl is one of the top 155lbs fighters ranked #12 in the world, managed by ex#1 Klatz Matz. He has been fighting all over the world holding various titles. He will be fighting Peter Cabreros for the first ever 155lbs title fight.

- The transition from the 265lbs to 265+ has went great as all the major fighters have agreed to renew their deals to 265+lbs. The first title fight has already been booked between Kenichi and Williams, a rematch of their 265lbs fight.

- An interesting fact is, If GAMMA was an alliance it would rank #1 in the world with a win ratio of 72.96% against other organizations in super fights!!! What is more remarkable is that those super fights were majority p4p 1000 or higher, with the exception of a few tourney's and league format super fights. It is no surprise that other orgs outside of the GEG union tend to duck super fight offers more often than not when a GAMMA fighter is involved.

Exclusive Interview

Today we have with us recently crowned GAMMA 205lbs champion Adis Djurdjevic for an exclusive interview!!!

Question #1: Adis i would like to congratulate you for winning the GAMMA world 205lbs title. How does it feel stepping into the shoes of former 205lbs all time greats such as Jeremy Tonal, Mikhail Yudovich and Lennon Lewis?

Adis#1: It feels absolutely great. The list of GAMMA champions is the who's who of MMA Tycoon, and I feel great to be part of the group.

Question #2: You had a 2 fight battle against Danny Mangold. Both fights were very close. What do you think was the deciding factor in winning the dual?

Adis#2: I was fortunate to be able to score points in the standup. Though the strikecount was similar, I believe I did far more damage standing.

Question #3: In your next fight you face formed champion Degen Gambler, a guy you have already lost against. Do you think you can gain revenge in this fight?

Adis#3: The first fight with Degen was a great battle. I had him rocked early on, but couldn't capitalize on the opportunity. Eventually a massive head kick caught me off guard. This time I'll be ready for it.

Question #4: Only Degen has defended the title 2 times since Jeremy Tonal won the title back in 2011. Do you think you can make a more significant run as champion?

Adis#4: A champion is not a champion unless he defends the belt. I'm looking for an extended run as the titleholder, and I believe I have every necessary tool for the challenge.

Reviews

- Josip Ruzic v Kamil Tomcik (Super fight In Versus London)

Josip will be very happy with his performance in this one as he went in tactical against a very dangerous opponent. Josip clearly wanted to avoid the stand up which was a bit of a surprise for most of the fans. He went for a counter approach mixing it up a lot with 3 successful takedowns, which was the story of the fight really Josip was not very active on the ground, but his control won him the fight in the end. A decision win. He will be facing Ravi in his next fight in what could be a top contender fight depending on what Green does in his super fight.

- Raz Matazz vs Klein East (Super fight In TTFC New York)

Raz in battering ram mode. It is really great to see how Raz has once again taken on the best internationally and pancaked the competition with another KO win. The win and KO did not come as a surprise to anyone really, however the fact that Raz is showing a lot of confidence in his fights as of late is encouraging. This makes it 2 in a row on the road and Raz looks certain to be flying to Canada for his next fight. The negotiations with Aggressive Damage are in advanced stages now and it seems Raz could be up against Edward Gamer or Kublai "the Raw Dawg" Congo, assuming they do not chicken out.

- Fidel Duberry vs Jt Colossus

Fidel is officially back with a very decisive win over long time veteran Jt Colossus. It was a fight of the titans, with both going in strong, however Fidel showed the better class and it did not take long for him to finish his opponent. He will be up against the winner of the Kenichi vs Williams fight next, 2 guys he has lost to in the past and will want to get his revenge win.

- Peter Cabreros vs Mk Ultra (CFC Super fight vs GAMMA, Las Vegas)

Another perfect fight for Peter which makes it 12 wins out of his last 14, with a superb display in front of the GAMMA fans. He did not feel the pressure of the Super fight and went for accuracy for this fight, landing a total of 88 total strikes in this fight! All judges had him winning the fight easily. Peter has decided to move down to 155lbs for his next fight to challenge for the title against newly signed Karl De Groot.

- Keith Green vs Dick Inc (Super fight, IN CFC Montreal)

Keith completed what was a perfect super fight weekend for GAMMA. We won all 4 of our super fights and this one was the biggest of them all. Dick landed just 16 strikes in total in a fight that Keith totally dominated. I was surprised how Dick was surviving all the beating. Keith took his time methodically taking apart his opponent. Mixing the strikes perfectly. It was really an exceptional display, no wonder Igor Golzman is ducking a super fight.

Puff Dragon vs Patrick Seven

Peter Cabreros vs Mk Ultra

Fidel Duberry

Waldemir Warzecha

Kyle Scissors

Unai Arana

Previews

Jesse Custer v Gegard Mousasi

This is the first time ever a fight booked 3rd on the card is getting a review and this is due to 2 of the better up and coming fighters on the GAMMA roster, Jesse Custer and Gegard Mousasi both ranking top 700 p4p. Gegard has been on a rip since joining GAMMA, winning 4 of his first 5 fights. His last one was major though as he beat ex-GAMMA champion John Galt. That was the fight which put him on the map. Jesse is probably the best prospect in MMA at just 23y of age he is already a monster with a 10-1 record. He already has 2 major wins against top talent in GAMMA and he is managed by arguably one of the best managers in the game Gale Hawthorne.

This is a major test for Jesse. Gegard is ahead in terms of stand up skills and is the older more experienced fighter. Jesse will need to execute his game plan with precision if he wants to win this. It is hard to pick a winner here. If this took place a couple of years ahead i would be in favor for Jesse, but in this case it will be pretty close and could go either way.

Danny Mangold v Binzo Binzo (GAMMA vs CFC super fight, Las Vegas)

Binzo has been all over the world over his glorious career, fighting top level competition such as Gristle McThornbody and Daniel Speed and held onto the CFC belt for a while. He will be fighting ex-GAMMA champion Danny Mangold which is coming off a Draw then loss against Adis Djurdjevic for the 205lbs title. He would want nothing less to come back to winning ways for this fight.

Binzo is 34y but has a lot of mileage in him with 60 total fights! Danny is not that much younger but has just 15 to his record. Binzo is known for his chin, losing just one KO/TKO over his career, so it will be unlikely that Danny can finish him off. . The ground is where Danny has the advantage for this one and Binzo has had his problems there in the past. I see Danny winning this one, but it will likely be a close decision.

Fred Ettish v Frank Sinatra 2

Both are GAMMA legends. Fred has shown a lot of interest in fighting Igor Golzman (as has Keith Green), however the Evolution management have not responded to the offer yet. Fred went a step further saying he would fight for free and travel wherever to make the fight happen, but still nothing.

Instead Fred got Frank Sinatra for this legends fight. Both have already fought each other and the last one went in Fred's favor. Frank has the knack to get wins over guys he is suppose to lose against. He has also never lose to a guy twice in his career and he does not plan to start now. Fred expressed before the fight that he considers this one a straight forward free win. Lets see how it goes, but he is the favorite going into the fight.

Degen Gambler v Adis Djurdjevic 2 (205lbs title fight)

Adis is back in the cage to defend his title for the first time after recently winning a very close 2 fights against Danny Mangold to win the title. Degen is already one win over Adis in a fight in early May and will be looking to make it 2 in a row.

Degen has a lot of power in his hands. He has shown it over and over again. He has won 10 of his 14 fights since joining GAMMA and 8 of those were TKO/KO wins. He is expected to go in with the same aggression once again in this fight and will be looking to make it 9 FON awards since joining. Degen will want to get his hands back onto the title after he lost it against John Galt and in this one he probably has the advantage again. Adis has grown since their last fight though, so i expect this could be a much more closer affair.

Renan St Juste vs Sativa Sensei (Las Vegas super fight against Evolution)

Second fight in a row that Renan is going up against an Evolution champion. A lot of controversy went into this fights booking after several negotiations with Sativa's manager . Sativa was fresh over a win over Remy LeBeau in Canada and while he was suppose to travel back home to Helsinki to fight in Evolution, he decided instead to visit the casinos in LV, there he met up with Mentor and closed a deal to fight against Renan St Juste.

Personally i see this going against the Evolution champion. Renan seems much stronger in all departments, however Sativa showed in his fight against Remy that he has a lot of power and should not be underestimated. This is a massive fight for both fighters, one of those which could propel the winner to the #1 spot p4p worldwide.

Back here is your long time host of GAMMA Gossip, Capelli King for another edition of the you know what………..GAMMAAAAA GOSSSSIPPP!!!! Plenty of news and things going on in the biggest show on the planet, do lets get moving!

**General News**

- Pavel Dubrov has become the first ever fighter to be promoted from Las Vegas Contenders, this is what Rogelio Cottonfloss (owner of LV Contenders wrote about the fighter):

“THE BEAR” PAVEL DUBROV (186835)

Heavyweight Pavel Dubrov needed only one fight at the GAMMA: Las Vegas Contenders level before showing he could have stayed up at the main organization all along.

Debuting on March 30, 2013, Pavel Dubrov has shown that he is ready for the cage. His first match TKO in the first round was only a sign of things to come. With the exception of his most recent fight, all his knockout wins have been against fighters older than himself as well.

Dubrov is positioning himself as a specialist in the clinch, but will utilize any means including his dangerous knees to knockout the opponent.

Congratulations to our first fighter to be (re)promoted to the main organization."

- John The Butcher signing

John has become the latest signing to the 155lbs division under 1000 p4p. At the ripe age of 32y, this is a big move up for John. He has fought all over the world in regional orgs such as AXF, Bushido and BHFC among others, but never at a true top org. This will be his first big text

- GAMMA is yet again proud to announce YET another Sponsor for GAMMA fighters! Contact Master Yoda for sponsorships!

http://www.mmatycoon.com/nutritionpublic.php?ncid=3934

- GAMMA Announce Tokyo Contenders! (yeah it is in Tokyo!)

The contenders is expanding into yet another territory. Terrance Reaume (90116) is taking on the mission of expansion there, so contact him for a contract.

**Exclusive Interview**

Kyle "Paper Cut" Scissors (31178) Interview

Question #1: It is close to impossible to believe, but you participated in GAMMA#52! That was over 3 1/2 years ago! How does it feel being part of GAMMA history?

Answer: It has been a while has it not? It has been a huge pleasure competing in GAMMA and being part of this great organizations past and present.

Question #2: You are probably the best ever Non-VIP fighter to compete in GAMMA. How do you manage to keep pace and win consistently at such a high level?

Answer: Mostly it has to do with my manager. He gets me into the cage prepared for every fight and consistency is what keeps me going.

Question #3: You have never lost 3 in a row in your life. Your last fight was a success as you won the fight. How are you feeling?

Answer: The legs are getting very old, i have to say. I am seriously considering the next step of my career.

Question #4: You are currently 5th on the all time fights list with 40 total fights, one behind Hunter Rose. You are also 1st all time in decision wins with 20. How long can you keep this up?

Answer: Father time is just about here to be honest. I think my last fight could be my very last. 40 fights is a long run after all. I hope the new generation can look up to my achievements in years to come.

**Reviews**

- Jesse Custer v Gegard Mousasi

Jesse Custer is going from strength to strength and at just 23y of age, he is already set to a title shot. Jesse is still pretty much crude in every respect. The win over Gegard was a decision and yes there was nothing impressive about this win. However considering the age factor and the fact that Jesse is far from being a polished product, you do have to give him credit for the tough win over an older and superior opponent.

Jesse is looking to train before his next fight.

- Danny Mangold v Binzo Binzo (GAMMA vs CFC super fight, Las Vegas)

Danny was hoping to get back to his winning ways after drawing and losing to current GAMMA 205lbs champion Adis Djurdjevic. Unfortunately the recovery win did not come. Instead he got another disappointing loss taking his winless streak to 3. Danny will be thinking what went wrong as his hype/popularity average is now pushed down to 12th in the 205lbs division. The next fight will be a decisive one for him to get back to winning ways.

This also ended GAMMA's winning streak in super fights. We won our last 6 in a row before this fight.

- Fred Ettish v Frank Sinatra 2

The "underdog" Frank Sinatra did it again. This was one of the many times in his career he proved the critics wrong and got his first win over another GAMMA legend Fred Ettish, which has been on great form himself as of late. There was nothing impressive with Frank's win. A simple 3 round decision, however a win is a win and this makes it Frank's 8th win out of 10 outings.

Fred had already been pre-booked to fight Steel Penn's Nero Aurelius, Frank is waiting on the sidelines for the time being.

- Degen Gambler v Adis Djurdjevic 2 (205lbs title fight)

Very impressive display by the GAMMA champion Adis Djurdjevic. Degen went into this fight looking for a quick KO, but ended up getting his first Submission loss in GAMMA and only the second submission loss in his career which stretches over 40 fights.

This was only the second defense for Adis in what he hopes will be a long run on top of the 205lbs. He will be waiting on the side for his next title defense.

- Renan St Juste vs Sativa Sensei (Las Vegas super fight against Evolution)

Another win for the GAMMA 170lbs champion and the third time he has done so over a Evolution champion. This one was a lot less competitive though. Sativa did not put on the display expected from him and Renan showed from the very onset why he is considered the best fighter on the planet. Sativa did not last till the end of the round as Renan put him away sleeping in the 2nd minute.

Renan will be going up against Versus's 170lbs champion Wilson in his next one. This fight should push him to the #1 spot of the world (he holds the #2 spot currently). Making him the 3rd #1 GAMMA has nurtured since its foundation.

Malietoa Feti vs James Braddock

Jorge Cruz vs Daniel Campos

Phil Davis

Renan St Juste

Mark McGowan

Adis Djurdjevic

**Previews**

Josip Ruzic v Ravi Singh

Josip is feeling good, back to winning ways in a decision win on the other side of the globe in London against Kamil Tomcik. He will now make his official depute in GAMMA though after previously fighting on the big stage in the now defunct Empire and Blitz. For Ravi this is the second top ranking fight he has had in GAMMA since fighting Frank Sinatra. That fight was a tough reality check for Ravi as Frank dominated all the rounds, however he has already gained experience since the summer and this should be a big test once again for Ravi.

Both fighters are at difference stages, Josip is 35 and going towards the end of his career, Ravi just 25y. Josip is hoping he can make another run for a top level title, Ravi most certainly hopes to get in his way. I am going for a win for Ravi here, i know it is ambitious, but i think he can pull off a decision. Josip is the favorite though.

Peter Cabreros v Karl De Groot (155lbs title fight)

Peter is going into another fight as the underdog against well travelled veteran Karl De Groot. Karl has come over for a fight to win the newly created title. The arrangement is that he will defend (assuming he wins) the title in both GAMMA and MMA HELSINKI. Peter though plans to bury his ass.

Both fighters are 33y, in their prime and managed by 2 of the best. Both fighters are better known for their decision winning style. Peter probably has the more power though. He also has the size advantage in this one after moving down form 170lbs.

My bet is a KO win for Peter.

Kenichi Shirahama vs Simon Williams 2 (265+ title fight)

Simon was not happy in their last fight, in fact he was downright frustrated that he could not get his game plan going…………talking about game plan, the plan was to KO Kenichi! The thing is Kenichi has been in this position before, underdog going up against the odds and he will be in that exact same position in this one. The thing is, what will the plan this time round? The last time they met, Kenichi relied on his counter style and eventually took the fight to the ground for the submission. Possibly Simon will change his plan this time round? Will Kenichi go more aggressive? Tough one to predict, Simon is/was the favorite though.

The fight will be on PPV.

Capelli King with you for Edition #35 of the world famous GAMMA Gossip!

**General News**

- Jia "Pie" O Connor (181631) has become the latest significant signing for GAMMA. Jia is a 11-0, 23y old and already p4p ranked 206 in the world. He is also regional organization CFA current champion. He is expected to be in the title picture almost immediately.

- The Global Elite Group (GEG) went one step further this week and officially made all orgs part of the same brand. As of now all GEG orgs will add (GEG) at the end of their brand names.

- All eyes are on Renan St Juste as he takes on Wade Wilson in their super fight. If Renan can pull off the big win it could take him to the #1 p4p spot of the world, only the 3rd person in GAMMA's history to achieve that after the greats Anton Chigurh and Jeremy Tonal.

Chris Karter of Convicted has bet 100,000$ in favor of his alliance mate Lance Templeton to win this fight.

**Previews**

Josip Ruzic v Ravi Singh

Josip went in the favorite for this fight and he did not disappoint! This was the second straight win for Josip since joining and his first inside the GAMMA cage. This was not a fancy win. In fact it went down to yest another decision, however Josip will take this against a tough competitor in Ravi. Josip will get his first high profile fight next against GAMMA 185lbs legend, Frank Sinatra which is also off a good win over Fred Ettish.

John Galt v Vic Bauer (Aggressive Damage Super fight)

This will go down as the first ever super fight draw in GAMMA's history!

Raz Matazz vs Bruce Jenkins (Versus Super fight)

Raz is continuing his world tour and man is he enjoying himself! Back in London and yet another KO win! Bruce had no idea what hit him. Raz was in full control of the fight until the 3rd round when he decided the punishment was enough and put Bruce away with a left right in the clinch, Bruce did not get up from that. This was the 8th win for GAMMA out of its last 10 super fights against top competition around the world (one being a draw).

Peter Cabreros v Karl De Groot (155lbs title fight)

Another one i got wrong. The fight was extremely close, not quite as close as the last fight, however it went down to a decision. This was the very first 155lbs title fight in GAMMA's history, and it was deserving of its elite status. In the end it was a split decision with some controversy. Peter is demanding a rematch, which he could get, depending on the challengers.

Kenichi Shirahama vs Simon Williams 2 (265+ title fight)

The first ever 265+ title fight and...................it was a draw! After a very close affair which Kenichi won last time, this time it went to a draw! For many this was a fight that Simon was expected to come back and show his class. He did have the second round won on the books, however it was not a dominating display in any respects.

Simon Williams vs Kenichi Shirahama

Rick James vs Leo McGarry

Vladik Fedotov

Usain Watts

James Harbor

**Key fights for this week***

Hantu Rockamole v Buster Grimes

Prediction: Hantu Rockamole Win

Arthur Curry v Edward Gamer (Agressive Damage super fight in GAMMA)

Prediction: Arthur Curry win

Nero Aurelius v Fred Ettish (Cage Wars super fight in GAMMA)

Prediction: Fred Ettish win

Wade Wilson vs Renan St Juste (Versus super fight in GAMMA)

Prediction: Renan St Juste win

- To bet on this weekends fights go over to GAMMA Fights here:

I will be doing the Gossip as of now (Mentor Guruland). This is Edition #36 of the world famous GAMMA Gossip!

**General News**

- Drazen Kadoic (115253) has become the latest massive signing for GAMMA. The 29y old from Croatia is managed by ex top 10 manager Mike Forentino, which is making a strong comeback in GAMMA with this second fighter. Drazen is ranked top 281p4p in the world and #48 at 205lbs. He is also on a 5 fight winning streak, with his last one over Binzo Binzo in CFC. He has already fought in several of the top orgs including defunct Golden Standard and ONI as well as more recently in CFC. His first fight will be against recent signing Jia "Pie" O Connor (181631).

- The GAMMA#348 St Juste v Wilson PPV was the highest rated event in GAMMA's history, ranking in just over 500 points.

- I am seriously considering running just one event per week. GAMMA has always been famous for doing the exact opposite over the years. We have been running 2 events weekly for ages and even had a long run with 3 events per week back in 2009 and 2010 before the contenders org was created.

However, the time has come to focus more on quality. Ideally i would like to have 2 PPV per week, but that is not possible with the depth of the roster currently. Obviously that could change over time, however time is what we do not have and we cannot afford to run borderline profits or even losses while our competition is making anything from 500,000 to 1,500,000 weekly simply because they have fewer events.

What we plan to do is create a parallel organization for fighters aged 23y+, similar to the contenders, but it will be for older more established fighters. So basically our contenders org signs fighters 16y to 22y prospects where as the new org will focus more on talented fighters over 22y of age, but which lack hype/popularity and p4p ranking. GAMMA will focus all its efforts in top +3000 p4p fighters only.

What this means is that our fighters aged under 23Y and all those with under 3000 p4p ranking, will move over to the new org. The contracts will stay exactly the same and you wont actually notice any difference at all. The new org is still basically GAMMA, just you could say it is "Division 2".

This decision is not final and i still will be running 2 events per week for September and most of October. I also still need to find the right person to run and own the new organization.

**Previews**

Nero Aurelius v Fred Ettish (Cage Wars super fight in GAMMA)

This was suppose to be a top level super fight, in the end Fred Ettish ended up somewhere in a Brazilian tropical forest (he relocated to RIO instead of Vegas). It is kind of funny if you think about it, but Nero did not think it was funny at all, neither did Cage Wars Hilo. Come to think about it, the event cost us MASSIVE because it was suppose to be the build up PPV to the Renan vs Wilson PPV, we ended up getting a hit here which pushed the next event ratings and profit down a lot as well.

Anyway, Nero will be fighting Raz for his next Super fight instead. They were planned for Cage Wars, but it got moved due to this.

Hantu Rockamole v Buster Grimes

I had this going down as a Hantu victory. He had shown a lot of promise as of late. A win here could of put him into the title picture. Buster was that big scalp he needed to take him to the next level. However it was not to be for the up and comer as Buster turned back the clock for this fight. He was on a bad run himself and desperately needed a win to get back to respectability. He did it in very dominating fashion! KO with a head kick is about as spectacular as it gets. What impressed me more though is how Buster dominated all 3 rounds. The late KO was simply the icing on the cake.

Arthur Curry v Edward Gamer (Aggressive Damage super fight in GAMMA)

Arthur Curry came to GAMMA and got his first win in a massive fight against Edward Gamer from Aggressive Damage. This is the 9th super fight win for GAMMA out of the last 10! It was an impressive TKO finish of the AD veteran. The only downside to this is that Arthur picked up a 12 day injury in the process. Arthur could face Nero next depending on the result of the Nero vs Raz Matazz super fight and also how Fred Ettish does in his fight against Ravi. One thing is for certain, Arthur is already in the 205lbs contention.

Wade Wilson vs Renan St Juste (Versus super fight in GAMMA)

Renan St Juste became the 3rd fighter in GAMMA's history to be ranked #1 p4p rated fighter and has now been inducted to the MMA Tyccon Hall of fame!

http://www.mmatycoon.com/halloffame.php

He will also go down as the shortest lived top p4p fighter ever as he held the rank for less than one day! The day before the reigning p4p champion lost his fight, moving Renan (which was #2 at the time) into the #1 spot. The title was very short lived though because Kyle Carlton won his fight in London (a few hours later). Regaining the top spot. Renan had the chance to get his title back, but he lost his fight against Wilson.

Never the less, Renan was ranked #1 for at least a few hours, enough to get drunk and come to his own fight with 94% conditioning, which ultimately cost him the fight. The goal going into this fight was to become #1 of the world and you could say the main objective was achieved.

Arthur Curry vs Edward Gamer

Buster Grimes vs Hantu Rockamole

Buster Grimes

Rashad Evans

Antonio Carlos Ferreira

**Key fights for this week***

Tiyaro Feitsora v Degen Gambler

Prediction: Degen Gambler 65% favorite

Adis Djurdjevic v Jesse Custer (205lbs title fight)

Prediction: Adis Djurdjevic 70% favorite

Fidel Duberry v Donzel Fortunado (Steel Penn Super fight)

Prediction: Fidel Duberry 70% favorite

- To bet on this weekends fights go over to Global Elite Group Booking here:

From the desk of the worlds greatest Booker, Mentor, i present to you another edition of GAMMA Gossip, edition #37 of the famous magazine.

General news:

**Key signings of the week**

One of the busiest weeks in GAMMA's history in terms to top level talent being signed. We had a total of 3 top 1000 guys sign up with us:

Billy "The Kid" Paxton

Ben Gordon

Luke Kilpatrick

All 3 fighters are top level talent with experience and i expect to see them headline events in the near future.

**VIP only organization**

GAMMA has become a VIP only organization. With the exception of Tom Haverford, we no longer have any non-VIP left on the roster now. I am not sure if there is any orgs in the game with a roster which is 100% VIP, but i would say that we are probably the only one out there. Especially if you consider that we also have one of the biggest rosters in the world, that is saying something.

**Top 5**

The last week saw GAMMA move into the top 5 orgs in the game. This is only the 4th time in our history we have achieved this feat.

**New Event sponsor**

Last week saw the introduction of our new sponsor, LOD: Affordable Quality based in Las Vegas. Already a top 10 ranked company. They replace our long time business associate Crippler's Corner which had sponsored GAMMA since October 2012. This is our 4th sponsor to date.

***Weekend Reviews***

Tiyaro Feitsora v Degen Gambler

I had Degen as the favorite for the fight and i did not get it wrong. It took him just 5 second to finish off Tiyaro though and that is something i was not expecting. I always knew Degen had power, but to finish the fight off in 5 seconds is really making a statement. His next fight will be against Gegard Mousasi.

I had Degen as being the

Adis Djurdjevic v Jesse Custer (205lbs title fight)

Adis won the fight, but it did not happen how i expected. Jesse really took it to him from the beginning of the fight and was winning 3 of the 4 rounds on the judges cards. If not for a late 4th round submission Jesse would have won this. I expect these 2 guys will be up against each other sooner than later.

Fidel Duberry v Donzel Fortunado (Steel Penn Super fight)

3rd loss for Fidel in the last 4 fights, this time against Donzel. Fidel was the favorite in my books going into the books. I was surprised that Fidel was unable to push his regular pace and control the fight. I guess that is what the 265+ division is about though, power matters and unfortunately Donzel caught Fidel early in the first round before he could really get going.

Keith Green vs Pluto Palhares (Cage Wars Super fight)

Keith finished off a bad week for GAMMA on the super fight scene. 0-2 for the weekend. This was also the first time ever that Keith was KOed, which added to the misery. Keith was always known as a tactical fighter where as Pluto as a KO specialist, but it was always thought that Keith's chin was made of steel. Pluto however put that to the test in this fight. Keith will be defending his title next against either Raz Matazz or the winner of Frank Sinatra vs Josep Ruzic.

Gegard Mousasi vs Bobby McBobby

Adis Djurdjevic vs Jesse Custer

Degen Gambler

Lucas Roy

Alan Bundy

Bruce Millard

***Key fights of the week***

John Galt v Vic Bauer (Super fight vs Aggressive Damage)

Prediction: John Galt 65% favorite

Rick James v Bryan Larocque (Super fight in Montreal, Aggressive Damage)

Prediction: Rick James 70% favorite

Frank Sinatra v Josip Ruzic (185lbs Top contender fight)

Prediction: Josip Ruzic 65% favorite

Karl De Groot v Peter Cabreros (155lbs title fight)

Prediction: Karl 75% favorite

Raz Matazz v Nero Aurelius (Super fight vs Steel Penn)

Prediction: Raz Matazz 65% favorite

Kenichi Shirahama v Simon Williams (265+ title fight)

Prediction: Even odds

- To bet on these fights, plus all the weekends fights go over to Global Elite Group Booking here:

As i mentioned last week, we will be announcing a new GAMMA organization. This organization will be called GAMMA: Battleground! Essentially the Battleground is an extension of GAMMA. So you will not really notice much difference at all. Your current contract will be transferred over to Battleground as it is, with exactly the same terms as you have now. You will still get the regular GAMMA updates and news.

The new Battleground will most likely also feature belts as well, so this will give our middle level fighters a chance to compete for a belt while developing.

I will be releasing some of you which are not in any fights to move down to the Battleground tomorrow and Megas Alexandros (the owner of this organization) will be sending you a contract. This is the link to the new organization:

http://www.mmatycoon.com/orgpublic.php?oid=3944

The only fighters staying in GAMMA will be the top 10 ranking fighters in Hype/Popularity. So if you are not ranked top 10, you will be moving to GAMMA: Battleground!

#1 I need 6 divisions to pull off what i plan to do, so it is either a 145lbs division or a 265lbs division. I already have the talent pool for 265lbs which makes that easier to setup.

#2 I noticed that a 265+ fighter ranked 1000 p4p will in average have more hype/pop than a similar ranking fighter at lets say 155 to 205. There are exceptions, however usually that is the case, so since 265 and 265+ fighters have on average more hype/pop it means i can attract more buys at the events, so i will be moving 10 fighters back to 265lbs. I will give priority to lighter 265+ fighters for the move, however most importantly is the right balance of talent and good options for the fights

#3 I decided that having 2 belts is better than having 1!

Note: GAMMA: Battleground will start with just a 265+ division for the time being.

From the desk of the worlds greatest Booker, Mentor, i present to you another edition of GAMMA Gossip, edition #38 of

the famous magazine.

***General news***

- A little (or maybe not so little) rivalry has gotten started between us and Synchronicity. It has been going on for a while now, but Louie (their org owner) went public about it in the forums here:

http://www.mmatycoon.com/forums/index.php?showtopic=38295

We have decided to put the quesiont to the test through a couple of GAMMA vs Syn events to take place in October. We could make these regular depending on how well they go. This should be entertaining.

- Revised criteria for Battleground: I have thought it over and decided to simplify how the Battleground promotions and relegations take place. If you are top 1000 p4p you will get promoted to GAMMA OR if you have a hype/pop average of 200+. This is much easier to keep count of than having a top 10 or whatever. If you drop slightly out of the top 1000 or 200 hype/pop this does not automatically mean relegation, so keep that in mind.

- 145lbs and 265lbs title belts: GAMMA is famous (or at least was famous) for having few but very deep divisions, making competition fierce. The downside of this was that fewer people could compete for a title and we all know how much people like competing for a title! Recently we added a 155lbs division which expanded the options somewhat, but still our depth is currently among the top 5 in the game. I have decided to make one more move.

Have a 145lbs and 265lbs title. I do not plan to add a whole separate division for either though. Our current 265+ division is basically a 265lbs division anyway. Simply i will have people compete for the belt in both divisions. The same applies for the 145lbs division. A large portion of our fighters at 155lbs are 145lbs fighters. So if they are eligible, they will be allowed to compete for both titles. Apparently titles also boost the event rantings, which was probably the main reason i considered adding the extra title belts.

Note: For someone to compete for a title, both fighters will need to be top 1000 p4p ranked.

- Adis Djurdjevic made it to top 100 (81#). The first 205lbs division fighter to achive this goal since Danny Mangold.

- Last weekends event (as expected) was our biggest ever. Headlining it was Williams vs Kenichi. The event was a huge success and much of hat was due to the LA Arena.

**Key signings of the week**

One of the busiest weeks in GAMMA's history in terms to top level talent being signed. We had a total of 3 top 1000

guys sign up with us:

Drazen Kadoic

Ba Lil III

Arvydas Sabonis

**VIP only organization**

GAMMA has become a VIP only organization. With the exception of Tom Haverford, we no longer have any non-VIP left on

the roster now. I am not sure if there is any orgs in the game with a roster which is 100% VIP, but i would say that we

are probably the only one out there. Especially if you consider that we also have one of the biggest rosters in the

world, that is saying something.

**Top 5**

The last week saw GAMMA move into the top 5 orgs in the game. This is only the 4th time in our history we have achieved

this feat.

**New Event sponsor**

Last week saw the introduction of our new sponsor, LOD: Affordable Quality based in Las Vegas. Already a top 10 ranked

company. They replace our long time business associate Crippler's Corner which had sponsored GAMMA since October 2012.

This is our 4th sponsor to date.

***Weekend Reviews***

John Galt v Vic Bauer (Super fight vs Aggressive Damage)

I had John as the favorite for this fight and he pulled off the goods in spectacular fashion in this fight. A

spectacular KO of the event by head kick! It was not that long ago John was questioning his own ability. That is no

longer the case though as he is now undefeated in 3 fights. This is the first ever W for John in 3 super fight outings

though and one he will most certainly remember.

Rick James v Bryan Larocque (Super fight in Montreal, Aggressive Damage)

There was a LOT on the table for Rick as he went into this fight with the hope of challenging ex-#1 ranking fighter

Renan St Juste for his title. Rick lost 2 of the 3 rounds though in this one. He maybe feels robbed that a top level

super fight like this was just 3 rounds, his superior power probably would have helped him win a longer fight.

Frank Sinatra v Josip Ruzic (185lbs Top contender fight)

Josip went into the fight with a lot of hype and promise. He was the favorite on my cards and he proved that at the

tender age of 35y he still has the goods in him. Currently on a 4 fight winning streak, he has earned himself a shot at

the 185lbs title against Keith Green.

Karl De Groot v Peter Cabreros (155lbs title fight)

Karl won their first fight and was favorite again for this one. He put on a much better display here and won decisively

this time by decision (their last fight was a split decision). Karl could be facing Ba Lil III the newcomer from

Sydney, depending on how he does in his next fight. In the mean time Karl will be going home to Helsinki for one fight.

Raz Matazz v Nero Aurelius (Super fight vs Steel Penn)

Raz was on a great run and against Nero i had him as the outside favorite. Nero was very interested in getting his

revenge for an earlier loss while in GAMMA and he got it through a tough decision fight ranked 90% by the fans. Raz

will likely participating in the GAMMA vs Syn rivalry event to take place in October.

Kenichi Shirahama v Simon Williams (265+ title fight)

These 2 have been going at each other for ages. All fights were very very close and that was the case once again. A

decision win for Simon earning him the first ever modern era 265+ title. We have decided to have a 265 and 265+ title

though, so that means Kenichi will still defend his title at 265lbs in the near future. Simon is also expected to

participate in the GAMMA vs Syn rivalry.

"If you want to give your fighters the fighting edge they need then give them the FURY! We turn modest athletes into

cage killers!"

"Right now try our amazing energy reduction supplement Fury Energizer 160Q at the amazing price of $140.00 for 14 days

supply. Visit the Fury store and stock up!!!"

Karl De Groot vs Peter Cabreros

Nero Aurelius vs Raz Matazz

Mikey Schkelpt

John Galt

***Key upcoming fights + Predictions***

Drazen Kadoic v Jia O Connor (Top level GAMMA fight)

Prediction: Drazen Kadoic 65% favorite

Degen Gambler v Gegard Mousasi (Top level GAMMA fight)

Prediction: Degen Gambler 70% favorite

Arthur Curry v Billy "The Kid" Paxton (Top level GAMMA fight)

Prediction: Arthur Curry 80% favorite

- To bet on these fights, plus all the weekends fights go over to Global Elite Group Booking here:

So go over and bet soon! It will make the fights more interesting and if you do your homework it should also lead to

some profits for you as well. This week the bookie will have even odds for all the fights on the card!!!