Title fights checking / unchecking themselves

MMATycoon

• 6 months later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 3 months later...

http://www.mmatycoon.com/orgnewevent.php?eid=855844

I repeatedly received notice that my champion at 265 wasn't part Voljin Ulfzaar vs. Ilmari Kuusi when checking the box. I cleared the slot, saved; reconfigured everything, and tried to book it again with success. Or so I thought: now it shows as a non-title fight again. I'm not sure if this related, or just another odd bug that seems to follow Voljin. (He also breaks the tycoon tools event helper if he's slotted in as the second fighter, registering no hype/pop at all.)

edit: I very likely did this within 12 hours of his prior defense, for what that's worth. It looks like both fighters accepted on the 8th after his defense on the 6th, and I'm gone all day on Thursdays.

• 5 months later...
  • 4 weeks later...

And now on a new card I can't even book the title fights anymore, because I tried fixing it and now the boxes are untickable, mailed mike a week ago, and no response

This is the card: http://mmatycoon.com/orgupcomingeventpublic.php?EvID=873259

Edit: managed to fix the card for now, but still would like to get a response for the previous event

• 4 months later...
  • 4 months later...

Right not I cannot book title fights :( And I did not book them the same day the title was defended. PMing Mike but I sent some avatars for approval about a week ago and nothing yet so I am here hoping he logs on sometime this week. I emailed the champions' manager just as an FYI as I know he likes to keep active.

Send him another ingame mail, this time put "URGENT" in the topic, I'm told given the volume of mail Mike receives this is the absolute most consistent way to actually get a response to a real issue, just don't abuse it.

• 4 weeks later...
  • 7 months later...
  • 1 year later...
  • 2 years later...
  • 3 weeks later...
46 minutes ago, Augustus said:

It's crazy this bug is still happening. Title fights keep un-checking after clicking the "Auto-sort" button.

You can't revisit the event page after sending the title fight offer IF you send it same day/shortly after that title fight has happened...

basically, just wait 1 day and you'll never have to worry about that.

should be fixed tho. it's a dumb glitch.

• Upvote 1

• 2 months later...