Rate the last movie you saw ...

Stayed at my GF parents house and they got netflix and while browsing through I saw The hangover part 2, figured I might aswell as the third movie is out

I've heard a lot of bad things about this movie so I guess that's why I've been avoiding it but I saw it and I gotta say, it's not as bad as they all said.

First movie was a lot better but this one was entertaining enough. I've seen worse sequals. The first one was hilarious and I'd give that one a 8 / 10 and for the part II

5.5/10. It's not great but it's entertaining and because the first one was so good it builds up the hype. I just hope the third part will at least be better than the second one.

Prisoners - 8/10

- A very good crime thriller. I really liked Paul Dano's performance.

gonna watch it today ... i hear it was really good !!!

The Adjustment Bureau --- 8/10 !!!

Elysium -- okay if nothing else to do

Getaway -- okay if nothing else to do could of shown more selena the slut

Grown Ups 2 -- pretty funny and some good parts

Machete Kills -- okay if nothing else to do

The Wolverine -- okay far from expectations though

got a few others gonna watch sometime this weekend -- Prisoners and 2 Guns

Thor: The Dark World

http://ia.media-imdb.com/images/M/MV5BMTQyNzAwOTUxOF5BMl5BanBnXkFtZTcwMTE0OTc5OQ@@._V1_SY317_CR4,0,214,317_.jpg

Rate it: 7.5/10

Enjoyed this movie very much. I think it was one of the better marvel movies that has come out as of late and I'd probably put this one just ahead of the first one. The action was good and it balanced in abit of humor as well.

If your into marvel and also some sci-fi than this movie is well worth a watch.

Free Birds - 7/10

It was entertaining for both my ten year old and me. I don't want to spoil too much but there are more interesting parts than just the quote about addressing the turkeys with cranberries and stuffing that you see in the previews.

Thor: The Dark World - 6.5/10

Overall a decent movie but some scenes were a bit too slow and some events, even for a movie, were ridiculous. There is a decent amount of dry humor to push the movie along but in general, a bit disappointing.