Rate the last movie you saw ...

I'm a big documentary fan and just got round to seeing 'dear Zachary' - 7/10. Pretty emotional story and makes you angry, but I got a bit bored with how much they concentrated on how much of an amazingly good guy Andrew was. I found myself wishing the documentary would get back to the case itself. Nonetheless a sad story and I have a hell of a lot of respect for the grand parents of Zachary/parents of Andrew.

Another crime documentary: murder on a Sunday morning - 8/10. This documentary is about the murder of a woman in Jacksonville and a wrongly accused suspect. As seems to be quite a trend in the police they forcefully made an innocent teenager confess after beating and holding him hostage for several hours. The defense lawyer was great though and saved his bacon. Worth a watch for sure. Oscar winning doc as well.

Fantastic Four ----- 4/10

would give it a 4 ;) the movie wasn't that good at all ... it was so hyped, I thought the movie would be really good :/ but was disapointing ....
Fantastic Four : Rise of the Silver surfer ... the 2005 movie was far better

Fantastic Four ----- 4/10

would give it a 4 ;) the movie wasn't that good at all ... it was so hyped, I thought the movie would be really good :/ but was disapointing ....

Fantastic Four : Rise of the Silver surfer ... the 2005 movie was far better

I have absolutely no intention of seeing the new one. I am generally not a big superhero fan (apart from batman and a couple others) and I don't understand why another fantastic four needed to be made so soon... The first one wasn't even that good! Waste of time.

• Upvote 1

Spectre - 9/10. Love me a good James Bond flick, this one was probably the best of the 4 Daniel Craig ones

cant wait to see it, Bond is always a good watch! Also, looks like Daniel Craig is doing 1 more bond film after this.

I have absolutely no intention of seeing the new one. I am generally not a big superhero fan (apart from batman and a couple others) and I don't understand why another fantastic four needed to be made so soon... The first one wasn't even that good! Waste of time.

Honestly speaking dude ... DON't WATCH it ... a waste of time honestly ... :D movie is worse than the former Fantastic 4 movies ...