Spin and Win

theking04

Pretty sure prizes dont have anything to do with when you stop the spinning, they are basically assigned when you start the spin. For evidence look at the super supplements glitch (refresh needed every time you when them) and also people say all the time that they started the role, closed the browser, came back and saw they won something.

LOL this is probably why mike looks and laughs at each one of our posts in this thread

FYI, i just discovered that spin & win didn't work when Greasemonkey was enabled...

Thank you!!

Iv spent ages trying to work out why I cant get it to work on two different laptops with either chrome or firefox yet no one else seemed to have problems.

Id click, my available spins went down, but the spinning bits never spun.

Disabeled extensions in chrome and for the first time ever iv had a spin- didnt win anything

Also in the forum a lot of buttons (including post) dont work for me (Id have to go via more reply options and opening things in new tabs) but if this post apears then it turns out that was the same problem

i keep getting free spin on the spin and win machine before losing my credits all together. is it just me or does everybody else thing that winning a free spin on the spin and win machine is pointless?

i think something may be up with the spin machine, just had 4 spins and each time it ended up on a free spin. i don't like the free spin option, it seems pointless to have it there, you don't win and you don't lose.....

I might suggest opening a thread in the improvements section instead of continuing to repeat your free spin opinion every so often. I don't think this thread gets read much beyond the current page and to be honest it sounds like a game improvement to me. I am guilty of not reading beyond the current page as well.

i keep getting free spin on the spin and win machine before losing my credits all together. is it just me or does everybody else thing that winning a free spin on the spin and win machine is pointless?

I mean, its sort of like flavor text in fights... it literally is a waste of about 7 seconds, but its not really that big of a deal

Thank you!!

Iv spent ages trying to work out why I cant get it to work on two different laptops with either chrome or firefox yet no one else seemed to have problems.

Id click, my available spins went down, but the spinning bits never spun.

Disabeled extensions in chrome and for the first time ever iv had a spin- didnt win anything

Also in the forum a lot of buttons (including post) dont work for me (Id have to go via more reply options and opening things in new tabs) but if this post apears then it turns out that was the same problem

Yeah same thing here : i can't post a message in the forums if Greasemonkey is enabled in Firefox.

Jet, IQ test or extra fighter slots please.

Yeah, those three items are the ones I prefer also. So far out of them Ive only won 1 IQ test.

Its hard to decide if the Jet or the Extra Fighter Slot is the best prize.

Yeah, those three items are the ones I prefer also. So far out of them Ive only won 1 IQ test.

Its hard to decide if the Jet or the Extra Fighter Slot is the best prize.

FA Credit.

• Downvote 1