Spin and Win

theking04

I just want to win something at this point. If not for bad luck, I wouldnt have any luck at all

I used to feel like this, my days were full of trouble and seemed to always be cloudy... I started to lurk on this thread, watching as other won. The stream seemed relentless, yet I had nothing. Then one fateful Sunday night I received four spins worth of credits, chanced my hand at rolling all four and came up with a 50% win rate, I finally had something, something free, something that for what it was, was enormous. Persistence beats resistance my friend!

I want those fighters slots and voting is easy enough, take about 5 min each day if even that? and you get 2 spins. That's 14 spins a week extra and I don't think that's so bad for the little, easy work you do and it helps this site grow too so you do something good for tycoon aswell. Before Spin and win we were struggeling to keep it above 5000 users and now we are growing. Slowly but growing! which is very important.

idk dont really need the cash from selling one but i really dont need 3 jets either lol. maybe ill just give one away in an xmas raffle or something idk lol

raffle one off to me lol

if you win a jet from spin and win, can you even upgrade it? if you have more than one, can it have a different base than the manager?