Spin and Win

theking04

Anyone else click stop as soon as it appears? Or do you tend to wait a little? I swear clicking it straight away is more effective lol... That's coming from a guy that has won everything apart from an extra fighter slot :shades: (most likely just pure luck but worth a shot ha)

• Upvote 2

Anyone else click stop as soon as it appears? Or do you tend to wait a little? I swear clicking it straight away is more effective lol... That's coming from a guy that has won everything apart from an extra fighter slot :shades: (most likely just pure luck but worth a shot ha)

that was what i was doing, it stopped working now... i won $12 today, thats what i get for laughing at someone elses prizes, but i still had that same issue, it told me i lost connection and i won 3 more 170Q supplements, this is the only prize that happens with

The first time I did that, I won a IQ test. So I've been doing it ever since. :P

I always let it spin for a minute after the stop button appears but my prizes haven't been that good so I might try that :D

that was what i was doing, it stopped working now... i won $12 today, thats what i get for laughing at someone elses prizes, but i still had that same issue, it told me i lost connection and i won 3 more 170Q supplements, this is the only prize that happens with

lol

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

Thats interesting, I usually wait around 5 seconds but will give this method a go this week :-)