Spin and Win

theking04

I'd say the best prizes for me are..

1. VIP

2. $

3. IQ test

I've won twice now and both times it was cash. Every bit helps so thanks Mike.

One thing I really hope this helps increase is the SMACK TALK in MMATycoonland. It's ok to let them know your fighter is going to smash their fighter.

The One Word Story thread was a pretty fun little game. Cant believe some people got upset about it, considering the amount of spam in THIS thread. Thanks for fucking us out of a little enjoyment.

i wouldve been fine if we didnt get points for the thread and kept it alive it was kinda silly, we would get some sort of sentence going and it would just go off on a tangent lol but whatever.....

Okay I don't think they are working right as my guys who normally don't stop below 90 are in. 80's I will go back to. 160 until someone with more knowledge than me tests them!

best way to test is use the 160 for one session at 100 energy -- then rest back to 100 energy and then use 170 -- note the energy used in both training sessions -- be sure to train with a coach or at least same type of training for both sessions

edited: remember though the 160 might not be exactly 160 too so make sure your using a known product when testing it

so far I've won some lottery tickets and one IQ test, but I'm really hoping to get either an extra fighter slot or VIP, don't really care about the jet tbh

i want a jet,vip or fighter slot or a ton of money, but ive only been getting lottery tickets and free avi's.... ive gotten 5 avi's and no tycoon money to get some done

i want a jet,vip or fighter slot or a ton of money, but ive only been getting lottery tickets and free avi's.... ive gotten 5 avi's and no tycoon money to get some done

No tycoon money to get them done but you have 416k in your managers balance...

Yeah I was talking about how much Jax charges to make them for people! You only win the ability to give your fighter a custom avatar(which normally cost 15 VIP days, I believe) not the avatar itself!

ohhh i see i didn't realsie that and if that's the case it needs to b explained better as its says win a free custom avatar caus if you still got to pay for them how is it free ?

• Upvote 1