Spin and Win

theking04

To be honest I dont mind most people spamming as long as they dont ask questions just to ask questions... Thats a bit annoying to see. As far as the spin and win goes the only advantage your getting in truth would be a few extra coins and some vip (the most valuable being the IQ test...imo) but its all obtainable through other venues in the game so no big deal really. The one word game Ive seen in other forums and was reading as it was being played and I enjoyed it.

just -1 them, they don't get a credit that way.

Just to confirm is it an actual overall -1 rating that does this or the post having any -1's at all.

E.G a post that gets just one rating of -1 will show an overall rating of -1 but another post could get a -1 and two +2's to show an overall rating of +1.

Thanks.

Just to confirm is it an actual overall -1 rating that does this or the post having any -1's at all.

E.G a post that gets just one rating of -1 will show an overall rating of -1 but another post could get a -1 and two +2's to show an overall rating of +1.

Thanks.

It's per post, normally one post gets 2 credits, but if that post is -1 then there's no credit.

Lol. Every time something good happens in this game people want to put a cap on it. It just doesn't make sense. The change has caused a massive increase in interest and fun for managers so why limit that? Forums are as active as they've ever been since I joined and surprisingly enough it's not just spamming but actual activity. So now people want to cap it because the active ones are getting more prizes than they are?

• Upvote 5
  • Downvote 1

Lol. Every time something good happens in this game people want to put a cap on it. It just doesn't make sense. The change has caused a massive increase in interest and fun for managers so why limit that? Forums are as active as they've ever been since I joined and surprisingly enough it's not just spamming but actual activity. So now people want to cap it because the active ones are getting more prizes than they are?

Pretty much how I feel. It doesn't really matter for what or why people are posting more in the forums, the more active it is in general the bet.

Finally one my second prize... Free Spin. Not so much of a prize as a waste of time if you ask me. I thought it would be an extra spin on top of the one I used. Seems like more of a spin again than free spin.

Pretty much how I feel. It doesn't really matter for what or why people are posting more in the forums, the more active it is in general the bet.

Finally one my second prize... Free Spin. Not so much of a prize as a waste of time if you ask me. I thought it would be an extra spin on top of the one I used. Seems like more of a spin again than free spin.

Whats the difference?

Whats the difference?

The free spin should be an extra spin on top of the one you used, not just getting your spin back like it never happened. It's probably just me being disappointed since all I've won so far is a few lottery tickets and a free spin which was an even bigger let down of a prize than I first anticipated. At least I'll get 5 spins for my 4 year anniversary next week, maybe those will be the ones to give me something cool.

You shouldn't of mentioned that publicly. So somebody can get 10 likes... and 1 negative -1 ruins their post? You're gonna have an army of haters stalking certain individuals.

That's pretty much what I asked. From what I understand is that doesn't effect it. It has to be a negative overall 'score'.

However, if that's the case then a -1 can easily be turned into a + with the help of a few friends.

You shouldn't of mentioned that publicly. So somebody can get 10 likes... and 1 negative -1 ruins their post? You're gonna have an army of haters stalking certain individuals.

i dont think thats the way it works -- but not 100% sure really -- i seen it suggested to work that way but havent seen or read that is the way or that it has been changed that way

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

I got a free spin and straight after got a free agent! yeah buddy.

Worded it our poorly, but no that's not how it works. If your post has a neutral or positive rating you get a credit for it, only if the post is on minus (-1 or bigger) then you don't get a credit for it.