Spin and Win

theking04

I can't even believe it.. I've been saving up my spins.. 25 in a row and I got 500 dollars and some lottery tickets... AAAAARGH

haha I get happiness out of your misfortune. I have won lottery tickets, money, free agent dibs, free avatar and 170Q supps. All I need now is some free VIP days and an IQ test.

I can't even believe it.. I've been saving up my spins.. 25 in a row and I got 500 dollars and some lottery tickets... AAAAARGH

yeah that's brutal. I've been really lucky upon till yesterday when I had 15 spins and all I won was cash so I know that feeling. You figure you should win at least one decent prize with that many spins but sometimes your just out of luck and it happens :(

Anyone heard any news on the FA dibs yet?

I am dying to get the richest free agent i can find and take all his money so that beastside can make a thread about me.. HAYOOOOH! :winner:

• Upvote 2

Anyone heard any news on the FA dibs yet?

I am dying to get the richest free agent i can find and take all his money so that beastside can make a thread about me.. HAYOOOOH! :winner:

Good luck finding somebody who will provide you with laundry xD Damn hard thing to find lately