Spin and Win

theking04

how does the first pick on free agent work guys? if two managers want the same guy and they both use their free agent card who gets him? is it the manager with the highest hype? also if 2 people go for the same fighter does the losing manager get to keep his free agent card?

No one knows yet. Mike didn't even put this in the game yet

it would be crap if you used the free agent coupon to find a manager with higher hype got the fighter you wanted AND you lose the coupon...

The more likely scenario is that 2 or more people use there coupons at the same time on one of the few gems in the pool or just someone with a ton of money. I guess this could be averted by making an insta-purchase option whereby a coupon immediately delivers the free agent you want to use it on, but that might be harder to code for Im not sure.

• Upvote 1

that sounds like the fairest way to do it, it would give the lower ranked managers a chance to get a really great fighter!

I think it should work like someone proposed here:

You use FA ticket and that FA goes straight to you. Then you would avoid situation where a few managers used it on same FA

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 2

I think it should work like someone proposed here:

You use FA ticket and that FA goes straight to you. Then you would avoid situation where a few managers used it on same FA

I totally agree that would take care of any confusion that this might create

I've won in the 30ks a couple of times, I dont know what the most someone has won is yet tho.

I personally like the option where everyone who has a FA ticket can try to get the FA. Then, when the FA is actually picked, it's a lottery among the people who used a FA ticket for him. The winner loses his ticket but gets the FA, and everyone else gets their ticket back to use again. If no one used a ticket, then it defaults to the old hype-based method.

• Upvote 1

I personally like the option where everyone who has a FA ticket can try to get the FA. Then, when the FA is actually picked, it's a lottery among the people who used a FA ticket for him. The winner loses his ticket but gets the FA, and everyone else gets their ticket back to use again. If no one used a ticket, then it defaults to the old hype-based method.

i agree this is the best way,provided mike can code it

Can anyone who has won and used super supplements attest to their effectiveness is any notable way?

i will be able to tomorrow -- i used it on a ct session and used 1.83 energy (which seems like a lot to me) -- doing another ct session tonight on 160 to compare -- will test using regular coach after that

Can anyone who has won and used super supplements attest to their effectiveness is any notable way?

i was wondering about this too.

I gave my 170 to my 18 year old with remarkable conditioning. He had less than full energy sunday night, but was at least 98% or more. After his two training sessions (neither was CTs or weights) today he is at 95.8. I almost feel like it didnt work at all.

I gave my 170 to my 18 year old with remarkable conditioning. He had less than full energy sunday night, but was at least 98% or more. After his two training sessions (neither was CTs or weights) today he is at 95.8. I almost feel like it didnt work at all.

It must be very, very slight

i tested on my guy with sensational cardio and 100% energy -- he didnt train pm session so i could test again at 100% energy with 160 to see the difference -- will also try coach training both at 100% --- but just off hand the 1.83 energy loss on ct seemed high to me -- almost seems like same guy used 1.7 or lower before but i havent kept records