Spin and Win

theking04

You would think so but we've gone from 11th to 13th on google for MMA Forum, since the increase in traffic :P I guess they don't look at volume of posts.

Widing - do you think these supps are working better than the 160s?

Damn. You had to rain in the parade didn't you mike. :P

I think it would be cool if a spin and win prize was a free 16 or 17 yr old fighter to create. That to me would be exciting, not sure if it's been brought up.

Granted, this all involves more spinning. :rolling:

"I fought hard. I spun for days (maybe 3 days) and I won spinandwin." -Spinandwin success story by General Mills

I think it would be cool if a spin and win prize was a free 16 or 17 yr old fighter to create. That to me would be exciting, not sure if it's been brought up.

"I fought hard. I spun for days (maybe 3 days) and I won spinandwin." -Spinandwin success story by General Mills

Agre on 16/17 yr idea. Would be great to have that :)

i would like that, id be extremely happy with a 16yo win but i also think itd be cool to get to see a different hidden other than IQ, what do you guys think

i would like that, id be extremely happy with a 16yo win but i also think itd be cool to get to see a different hidden other than IQ, what do you guys think

Its pretty easy to judge them, so I don't see point in that... .-.

I think IQ tests are almost too much as it is...they're called hiddens for a reason. Hiddens to me are what really make the game interesting. If we get to the point where we know half our fighters hiddens then the game to me is ruined.

I think IQ tests are almost too much as it is...they're called hiddens for a reason. Hiddens to me are what really make the game interesting. If we get to the point where we know half our fighters hiddens then the game to me is ruined.

Yeah, I wouldn't want people winning prizes to reveal hiddens. Anything that wants to reveal hiddens would probably get instantly shot down by myself.

Yeah, I wouldn't want people winning prizes to reveal hiddens. Anything that wants to reveal hiddens would probably get instantly shot down by myself.

Yeah I like the just having the IQ test. Its weird that I actually agree with you on something Jax! I keep winning damn Lottery Tickets! ugh!

So one guy says hiddens are ultra easy to tell and the next two say theyre called hiddens for a reason, meanwhile its fairly hard for someone who hasnt been playing awfully long to know what they are, keep in mind i just recentl sacked the last of my first created fighters not realizing how detrimental "cuts easily" was and how to remotely figure out that he was a slow learner... but that was just a suggestion

So one guy says hiddens are ultra easy to tell and the next two say theyre called hiddens for a reason, meanwhile its fairly hard for someone who hasnt been playing awfully long to know what they are, keep in mind i just recentl sacked the last of my first created fighters not realizing how detrimental "cuts easily" was and how to remotely figure out that he was a slow learner... but that was just a suggestion

I meant they're called hiddens because don't know their exact value and we have to work them out by fighting. They are very easy to tell once you have a few fights under your belt. For instance, if I have a guy that gets knocked down then starts coming back and winning the fight, I can assume a big heart. KO power is easy. Chin is pretty easy. learning speed is easy. Confidence (after a loss) is very easy. Injury hidden is obvious. Cuts hiddens is pretty easy. The only one to me that is a bit tricky is IQ and we have a test for that now.

Yeah I like the just having the IQ test. Its weird that I actually agree with you on something Jax! I keep winning damn Lottery Tickets! ugh!

I am disagreeing with you on this because well... I don't wanna agree with you. Mind = :explode:

I just don't want to get to the point where hiddens are known/you can pay to find out hiddens because then everyone will just keep creating/sacking fighters until they have a roster of Supermen.

I would hope that is everyone's mindset. :)