How many messages do you get a day?

Mentor

I mean an average for all the messages which includes those from your fighters, your company, companies you work from, admin messages, alliance related stuff, mentees, gym mass mails etc.

I think i must be getting a good 80-100 a day now on average :suicide_anim: It is kind of my fault though, with the big org, massive alliance (a lot of which are younger managers with loads of questions), mentees and so on, it was bound to stack up.

How many do you guys usually get?

• Upvote 1

I mean an average for all the messages which includes those from your fighters, your company, companies you work from, admin messages, alliance related stuff, mentees, gym mass mails etc.

I think i must be getting a good 80-100 a day now on average :suicide_anim: It is kind of my fault though, with the big org, massive alliance (a lot of which are younger managers with loads of questions), mentees and so on, it was bound to stack up.

How many do you guys usually get?

When i ran Ascension i got on average 20 personal mails, not including fighter offers accepted etc. Including all the spam mail, you could be looking at 60-70 mails all in with contracts accepted etc. The amount of junk mail you get as an org owner is unreal.

I get around 15 every day. It is strange imo since I am newer to the game, I run a gym but it's private with 8 of my fighter and 2 of a friends, I am not in an alliance, My fighters do not fight much, and I am not a mentee. I do write for a few orgs though and I get a lot of mail from people in the orgs asking for interviews, telling me good job, or ripping me after they win a fight and I picked against them. When my fighters close start getting torn up I know I am about to up my mail for a few days to about 20. I am ok with 15-20 since I am on all the time, but 80-100 is insane.

1-5 mails a day i guess, usually people asking for sponsorships or org writeups.

80-100 mails a day, thats insane! Ask them to grow a pair and start taking care of themselves.

When i ran Ascension i got on average 20 personal mails, not including fighter offers accepted etc. Including all the spam mail, you could be looking at 60-70 mails all in with contracts accepted etc. The amount of junk mail you get as an org owner is unreal.

yeah i am including the accepted offers and event accepted sponsorships (i get those because i work in a company). So judging from what you said, i am about right.

I am lucky i type fast as hell, if not i would have no chance to respond to most of them.

When I first saw 80-100 I thought that was a crazy amount to be getting a day. Then I had a little look through my inbox and can see how that can happen. I am probably about the 50ish mark but because I am checking throughout the day on my phone I never really noticed how many I get. Check in 10-15 times a day and each time you have 3-5 messages, it adds up without really noticing I guess.