Episode 3 has been uploaded

Was a great show, well done all! I love how mickey thinks I am an gonna be an easy win though, he will be eating his words very soon ;) Also, loved the bit at the end.. Dino: 'Convicted number 1 bitchez' haha

I'll be honest. Didn't have the time to listen to all of it, but I love the start. A few issues though:

1) GBK and Hart need to work on their introductions :D

2) Those noises, what are they? Not sure if they go away, but they're in the start.

I'll be honest. Didn't have the time to listen to all of it, but I love the start. A few issues though:

1) GBK and Hart need to work on their introductions :D

2) Those noises, what are they? Not sure if they go away, but they're in the start.

Luckily I won't need an introduction from now on ;)

Sorry about the background noises when i came on, i forgot my window was open in my room and apparently my laptop mic likes to pick up every single thing. I'll get a mic one way or another in the future so i don't have to use the laptop mic anymore.

Meat was saying he wanted to be on the next one and was trying to rope me and tosen to going on also.

Yeah it's hard to ensure there will be no background noises. I think unless you have some sort of mic it can be difficult to block out background noises and even with a mic, sometimes you can't block out the noises.

Btw, if anyone is looking to be on the next episode let me know. I'm tempted to try and get it recorded the week starting Monday 16th March as I've booked off that week from work :)

Count me in, I'll make sure to finally make it haha.

And the background noises.. if you use teamspeak you could use Push To Talk, or at least set the voice activation a bit higher. It should help drastically with the background noises :) But as I said to Mark before, if you got push to talk you might miss out on spontaneous reactions to certain topics.

Any chance to join, when i am just online??? :) Dont know yet, thats way to far out. Since i didnt make/forgot the last one. I am really bad in planning these things

I agree with Bob, I can't tell you if I'm gonna be free on the day.. But I'll try to be as available as possible

If you give me more than 8 minutes notice I'll provide you with a cameo Mark.

Me gracing your podcast will give it that little extra bit of sexy it needs.

Meat was saying he wanted to be on the next one and was trying to rope me and tosen to going on also.

If they're trying to keep it PG-13 having me on is a bad idea. I have a terrible case of potty mouth and have a pretty vivid memory of literally getting my mouth washed with soap as a child.

If they're trying to keep it PG-13 having me on is a bad idea. I have a terrible case of potty mouth and have a pretty vivid memory of literally getting my mouth washed with soap as a child.

That's alright, a 15 minute section of constant blurring out of words would be pretty entertaining

So it took me TOO long to get around to listening to this ep 3.

WOW, how nice it is to hear all of the input from you guys.

Intelligent and tactical conversations that I cant get in the RL about this subject

Much appreciated to all of you guys involved, and I am looking forward to the next one. :yes: :thumbup:

• Upvote 2

There is a plan for the next Podcast to happen sometime next week, so we are looking for more guests to get involved. Even if you can't stay for the full time, it would be good to have people get involved in portions, so if you want to get involved, either post here or PM myself or Marky with the days you are available, along with the time so we can arrange it.

• Upvote 1