New Manager ranking system - Good or Bad

Viking

Is the new manager ranking better than the old one?  

38 members have voted

1. 1. Is the new manager ranking better than the old one?

• Yes
    • No
    • I need more time to make an opinion

I think it's pretty hard to tell to be honest, I havn't yet noticed much change yet but then again I'm in the middle of the pack jostling with hundreds of people so each win or loss I get I jump anywhere between 25-100 places depending on variables on either system it seems

I think it is too early as well. A win will put me up around 20-50 places while a loss will drop me around the same depending on how big the fight is. I like how it is looking for me at the minute. I am 8-1 this month and have gone up about 188 places to 719

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

^ Mike, you mean there are people in the new system and people in the old system co-existing in the game? And you only get to be in the new one after 20 fights since it's been implemented? Interesting.

No, I don't mean that :)

Everyone's on the new system, I just mean it doesn't work as it is intended, until you get to 20 fights. Starting off from 1 fight is what new managers should do, so it's not designed to take an established manager and work from 1 fight. It still does a decent job but won't do a good job till people have all have a decent number of fights and when everyone reaches their true hype level.

Probably the same way this got a -6.

Usually downvotes are based on the person more than the post,Mentor is going to get -6 or more on every post for quite some time now because of his actions recently. Castor is just.... Castor,i think his posts begin with a -2 status

• Upvote 1

No, I don't mean that :)

Everyone's on the new system, I just mean it doesn't work as it is intended, until you get to 20 fights. Starting off from 1 fight is what new managers should do, so it's not designed to take an established manager and work from 1 fight. It still does a decent job but won't do a good job till people have all have a decent number of fights and when everyone reaches their true hype level.

Ahhh.. I get it now. It is trying to be a "smart" system. Thanks :)

Usually downvotes are based on the person more than the post,Mentor is going to get -6 or more on every post for quite some time now because of his actions recently. Castor is just.... Castor,i think his posts begin with a -2 status

I didnt think that needed clarification so I didnt write it.

:shades: Thanks, but whatever system that falls under still seeems odd to me.

Just to be clear, I am not complaining. It's just something I noticed right before I ended up on this thread. I am the last person who is going to compain about the ranking system right now.

The fights i lost were where my hype loss was minimal apart from Romans fight. The fights i won covered my ass on the losses. I did drop from 2 to 6.