I want to vomit

JLP

I learned a while back that everybody can just bitch about something but a lot harder to come up with a solution and that appears to fit with the theme of this topic pretty well, everybody just sitting around bitching so here's my shot at a possible solution.

First, maybe the fighter could just be released as some sign of good faith, this seems the most unlikely since there isn't much chance this would change any opinion of Mentor, so he'd be losing out on the FA dibs that he won and a fighter with nearly 400 hype+pop while getting nothing back.

Second, why not offer to buy him out? You clearly care more about the fighter then he does, he even said it's just pixels while you made a whole topic to talk about how much it bugs you. You have to admit that no matter how you look at it the fighter is clearly still worth quite a bit and adding the FA dibs that was used to get him he's losing out on the potential high quality fighter that comes with that. This seems the most rational since now you can get Mentors hands off the fighter that you still clearly care about and Mentor will be compensated for the loss, with any luck a fairly quick deal could be struck and maybe both of you can walk away from this better people. For the sake of fairness I'd consider offering to buy him out based on contract worth, Mentor would drop him from GAMMA -1 fight it seems, therefore saving him for a future of hype dumping and still allowing Mentor to reap some of the benefits of having had a high quality fighter.

This might take the most effort and both of you would have to set up and be willing to do it.

Option three, just keep bitching about it, because that has clearly opened so many potential doors that solve the problem.

Honestly I would like to at least see you to try out option two, because otherwise it's clear you don't actually care that much and you posted this thread just for the sake of bitching about something that really doesn't matter to you, if this is the case it doesn't really draw you in the brightest light in my mind. I'm not saying that how I think of you but it's a heads up.

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

I cared as far as seeing Bennet going to a legit manager who would continue his career on a high level that I could follow. Seeing him go to a cheater who will use him to add hype to his horrible org was sad at first, but has now become a source of amusement to me.

There is no amount of in game cash that mentor would find acceptable, so its a moot point. He is likely loaded with in game cash due to his many multi accounts and multiple times he cheated the game.

• Upvote 6

Let me get this straight. You dont care enough to train a fighter properly, but you will knowingly cheat and create multi's to help your shitty org?

Who said i do not care about training him properly? I said i was ON HOLIDAY for 2 weeks, so i was not logging in. It seems i must have miss calculated some of his sparring sessions.

Create multi's to "help my org". I have no idea what you are talking about. I had 30 fights in 2011, all low level with those "multis", all of which did not help my org at all as they were low in hype. The only other thing that i used those accounts to help my org with was i had a merch partnership for 3 weeks and even then that was as a transition period before i got a long time partner, my org did not profit from that.

There is no amount of in game cash that mentor would find acceptable, so its a moot point.

Wrong again. This is a tycoon game, so everything is possible.

I used my FA slot on him for a reason, because not only he was the best prospect on the FA market, he is also one of those i was a massive fan of, so i value him very high. I usually pay in the millions for a p4p 100-200 fighter for just 5 fights and although Scott Bennet is declining, he is still 29y of age and has quite a bit of life in him.

I am not sure you can afford to make me an offer worth the value of this fighter.

• Downvote 6

Create multi's to "help my org". I have no idea what you are talking about. I had 30 fights in 2011, all low level with those "multis", all of which did not help my org at all as they were low in hype. The only other thing that i used those accounts to help my org with was i had a merch partnership for 3 weeks and even then that was as a transition period before i got a long time partner, my org did not profit from that.

you are so full of shit that it hurts my brain.

• Upvote 2
  • Downvote 1

lol

http://mmatycoon.com/fightcommentary.php?FTID=688724

Mentor can't even concentrate long enough to get his fighter to his own main event. Luckily for the shitty org known as SCamma, Mike made teleportation possible so the shit org didnt lose out on its crappy main event. I guess mentor didnt really need to get Bennet there anyway because he was just interested in shaving off a little hype for Victorio so he can feed him to his champ one last time.

Nice 4 round main event mentor. SCamma is a dying org ran by a incompetent multi scammer douchebag.

You suck Mentor.

• Upvote 4

lol

http://mmatycoon.com/fightcommentary.php?FTID=688724

Mentor can't even concentrate long enough to get his fighter to his own main event. Luckily for the shitty org known as SCamma, Mike made teleportation possible so the shit org didnt lose out on its crappy main event. I guess mentor didnt really need to get Bennet there anyway because he was just interested in shaving off a little hype for Victorio so he can feed him to his champ one last time.

Nice 4 round main event mentor. SCamma is a dying org ran by a incompetent multi scammer douchebag.

You suck Mentor.

i dont understand the 4 rounds... why that makes sense?

The best thing about Mentor is that everything he says is a lie and it is no small wonder at all why he gets at least 5 negs for 1 post. I wonder if it gets him off to be so hated? I imagine so as every other person who has acted nearly as despicably has actually turned things around and gotten some amount of favour with the people back again.

But not Mentor, oh no! This mofo lies, cheats and steals and all right in your face. It might as well be his theme song lmao.

Fuck you Mentor you fake cheating scum :nogood:

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

I am more Hated than him! :weeping: =(

and please don't neg this post I am already -169 or something just for that stupid shit I pulled guys I am asking for your forgiveness and will keep being good until I get it!

• Downvote 14

I am more Hated than him! :weeping: =(

and please don't neg this post I am already -169 or something just for that stupid shit I pulled guys I am asking for your forgiveness and will keep being good until I get it!

In your own words:

http://i.gyazo.com/6f1af73b401612302ec48c15efc02be5.png

• Upvote 2

Who said i do not care about training him properly? I said i was ON HOLIDAY for 2 weeks, so i was not logging in. It seems i must have miss calculated some of his sparring sessions.

Wrong again. This is a tycoon game, so everything is possible.

I used my FA slot on him for a reason, because not only he was the best prospect on the FA market, he is also one of those i was a massive fan of, so i value him very high. I usually pay in the millions for a p4p 100-200 fighter for just 5 fights and although Scott Bennet is declining, he is still 29y of age and has quite a bit of life in him.

I am not sure you can afford to make me an offer worth the value of this fighter.

You offered Danza a 200k-30k-30k contract for 5 fights as a reneg and he was in the top 50 when he left GAMMA the first time. I also know how much you paid Tosen for Ettish while he was in the top 100, i don't even think he seen over 50k-20k-20k his full time at GAMMA.

That is beyond unbelievable, and knowing how precise and calculated Mentor is there is no way he "forgot" to fly him in. As for the 4 rounds, who cares how that competent fool sets up his events

yeah i dont care but im curious as it might be some advantage that mentor knows.

yeah i dont care but im curious as it might be some advantage that mentor knows.

Have you tried reading his org news? It's posted for all to see.

"In 2010 and 2011, GAMMA became the first ever org to implement a 4 round ranking system for their undercard fights (title fights were 5 rounds).

The main reason this system was implemented in the first place was that with a 4 round system, you needed to either win a decisive decision or win by TKO/Submission. If not it will lead to a draw.

I calculated that draws are about 1 1/2 times more likely (in total 4.3% of the fights were draws for that period). We also had about 15% more finishes due to the extra round, which in turn led to higher fight/event ratings.

So all in all, the org benefited from better ratings, the fans benefited with more controversy and decisive finishes.

Bottom line is that controversy and rivalries is what it is all about. Often undercard fighters have little chance competing for the title, so the best thing they have going is their history and rivalries within the org. This system helps to enhance that.

I put the decision to a vote and gave our managers these 3 options:

a) Keep it as it is (i.e 3 round fights)

B) 4 rounds for undercard, 5 rounds for title fights

c) 5 rounds for all fights.

Among the people which voted, 15% voted in favor of 3 round, 15% voted in favor of 5 round fights, 20% said they do not mind and 50% in favor of 4 round fights.

So, as of the 30th of June we will be returning to the 4 round fights."

That being said, it's hard to say if that still stands since it seems longer fights are not getting as high ratings as they used to.

That being said, it's hard to say if that still stands since it seems longer fights are not getting as high ratings as they used to.

Yeah, that was one of the reasons why i dropped the 4 round system

You offered Danza a 200k-30k-30k contract for 5 fights as a reneg and he was in the top 50 when he left GAMMA the first time. I also know how much you paid Tosen for Ettish while he was in the top 100, i don't even think he seen over 50k-20k-20k his full time at GAMMA.

It is called inflation, plus i always underpaid you :yes:

That is beyond unbelievable, and knowing how precise and calculated Mentor is there is no way he "forgot" to fly him in.

I did not forget to fly him in fool. If you would have paid attention, he was fighting 100% for this fight and was in LA 24 hours prior to the fight.

It seems the message in the fight flavor text is related to the new auto flight system. If you cancel the auto flight ticket you still get a message that he is not on location. Maybe someone else should try it as well.

• Upvote 2
  • Downvote 4

I did not forget to fly him in fool. If you would have paid attention, he was fighting 100% for this fight and was in LA 24 hours prior to the fight.

It seems the message in the fight flavor text is related to the new auto flight system. If you cancel the auto flight ticket you still get a message that he is not on location. Maybe someone else should try it as well.

Oh but I wish to disagree with you, if you look at the image below you will see that not only did the flavor text show you had to be teleported to the ME of your own event, but you have been caught in another lie...look at the starting point of your energy which in my estimation is roughly 10% below 100...

http://i1185.photobucket.com/albums/z343/rjs2442/mentorlies_zps5e7d5cb3.jpg

• Upvote 3

Oh but I wish to disagree with you, if you look at the image below you will see that not only did the flavor text show you had to be teleported to the ME of your own event, but you have been caught in another lie...look at the starting point of your energy which in my estimation is roughly 10% below 100...

http://i1185.photobucket.com/albums/z343/rjs2442/mentorlies_zps5e7d5cb3.jpg

I think you actually found an error in the auto transport! The thing is, i was on location on time and i had 100% energy as well, however the system automatically books your fighter on a regular flight if you are not on one within 48 hours. I cancelled that flight and arranged it myself, however it seems you still get with the energy hit. I think this was done to avoid people deliberately avoiding a fight to NC.

I am posting this in the errors sections.

• Downvote 2

I think you actually found an error in the auto transport! The thing is, i was on location on time and i had 100% energy as well, however the system automatically books your fighter on a regular flight if you are not on one within 48 hours. I cancelled that flight and arranged it myself, however it seems you still get with the energy hit. I think this was done to avoid people deliberately avoiding a fight to NC.

I am posting this in the errors sections.

That's happened to me and I didn't have any energy hit at all.