Fantasy Basketball League 2014

Deuce7

RUSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEELLL WEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEESTRBROOOK! >D

I missed him so much :3 Him and his 32pts/8ass/7reb in 24 minutes >D

Sucks that he has only one game in this weeks matchup coz Im still gonna lose...but at least next week looks good so far! >D Scooby, get ready for arse whooping! >D

I really need PF/C now. Im willing to give up some of those guys

Donald Sloan

Chandler Parson

Steven Adams

Harrison Barnes

David Lee

Any offers?

I could add Chalmers/J-Johnson to this list, if anyone is interested. If you are, send me an offer and we will see if we can work something out :)

I really need PF/C now. Im willing to give up some of those guys

Donald Sloan

Chandler Parson

Steven Adams

Harrison Barnes

David Lee

Any offers?

I have plenty of big man and nobody is untouchable. Make me an offer I can't refuse... If I don't like it, Ill counter and we can try to work something out

I have plenty of big man and nobody is untouchable. Make me an offer I can't refuse... If I don't like it, Ill counter and we can try to work something out

sent :) Hope we can work something out :D

Lets have some talk here, because I actually looking forward to hear some opinions about something.

NY Knicks. Are they too stupid to realize how bad they are and they are the only ones thinking they are actually good, or did they finally started to tank and want to beat 76ers with the worst record this season? I thought they will be .450 team and now they aren't even .200. On top of that, they lost to Spurs' 2nd and 3rd unit by 14pts. If 2nd and 3rd unit of any NBA team beat you, that means something...

Well there main problem was keeping Carmelo. He is a me first type of player and that has lots of players staying away from any team he is on. The second thing is the number of bad contracts on that team is killing them in terms of Cap Space and they are not good enough for guys to want to come there on a discount.

Im not sure why Knick were happy to resign him. I was sure they will use their chance to get rid of him and say "Ow, we tried to keep him but he picked money over team" and just move on. Biggest losers of the last offseason = NY Knicks :/ Sucks, I really hope my ex-Maverick will help them be better than last year, but instead of that they turned Jose into typical Knick...and speaking of the devil...

Little Ad about our Fantasy League!

Christmas season is here! Time to show you my love! Pick one, get other FREEEEE!! Any 1-for-1 trade offer with my team will benefit you even more! You will get Jose Calderon for FREEE!! Sign up quickly, offer is limited! FREEEEE Jose Calderon to any trade offer! :D