ESPN Fantasy Football 100k fee

handgrenaide

There improved O-Line has worked wonders this season signing Lupati and taking Humphries in the draft seems to have shored it up nicely. Palmer looks like a totally different player and does look like he can lead this team on a serious run. There main problem will be can they defeat the Seahawks and the Packers, i don't think the panthers or falcons possess enough in their respective lockers to beat the Cards. I'll stick my neck out and say the Seahawks and Falcons take the wildcard spots in the NFC; however the Rams could put a spanner in the worlds with Gurley going all beastmode on teams.

I don't think the Seahawks make the playoffs. After watching them a few times this season, I just don't see the team chemistry that they used to have and that has always been their strong point. Rams, Falcons and Vikings (yeah the Vikings) will be fighting for the two playoff spots with possibly someone from the NFC East sneaking in there late in the season.

Running backs are always hard to come bye in Fantasy football.

No kidding. After Charles went down, I'm basically having to find back ups that have potential to become starters or at least get some receptions. If I can get 8-10 points from them, then I consider it a success.

yeah, I was forced to start two 3rd string RBs for a total of 8 points. But highest point getter of the week at the moment is Jameis.

Well, second guessed myself on starting two guys and they both scored 25+ points. Probably cost myself the week by not starting either one and starting Mike Wallace who scored me all of 0 points.

Thankfully Julio Jones is making up for it a little, but Keenan Allen going down just before half hurt me. And now Steve Smith is out the rest of the season with an Achilles tear.............great. If I can manage a winning record this season it will be a miracle.

right now I have an issue because I have Crabtree and the other guy has Carr, Crabtree can't get the ball unless Carr gives it to him, unless Carr gets hurt.

Ok......overtime. Please put the ball in Gore's hands. Not only am I a Colts fan, but I really need the fantasy points!!

Side note, really not meaning to spam posts but I'm seriously on the edge of my couch yelling at the tv, freaking out.