ESPN Fantasy Football 100k fee

handgrenaide

So good news and bad news guys......

Good news: I opened the rosters up so we can carry a 3rd QB

Bad News: ESPN does not allow me to change the 2nd QB to a super flex position

Basically what that means is Bye weeks for QBs will be a pain in the ass and hopefully nobody decides to horde and extra QB all season long.

you can click on your opponent and it will give you a projected for that week, if you click on box under matchup, it will give you a head to head for that week as the game progresses but a combined projected score.

F'n Gronk...........glad I'm not facing him this week lol

Edelman got 20 for me in that game against you though so I'll take that. My line-up is going to be so much more solid after week 5 when Gurley comes back from injury and is the featured back. It'll be nice to have 3 starting RB's on my team and be able to use Royal, Agholor and Boldin as my 2nd flex position

Edelman got 20 for me in that game against you though so I'll take that.

Yeah, I don't want to talk about that. Puts me in a big hole already. Hopefully a few of my receivers have a solid week one, but with so many options for the two flex I can't decide who I want to start. Mike Wallace, Torrey Smith and Steve Smith are all projected to have double digit points. With the luck I always seem to have, the one that I don't start will end up with the most points.

Edelman got 20 for me in that game against you though so I'll take that. My line-up is going to be so much more solid after week 5 when Gurley comes back from injury and is the featured back. It'll be nice to have 3 starting RB's on my team and be able to use Royal, Agholor and Boldin as my 2nd flex position

Gurley i doubt will be the feature back this season, i think he will share the load with Tre Mason and ease him into the NFL coming off that injury.

Gurley i doubt will be the feature back this season, i think he will share the load with Tre Mason and ease him into the NFL coming off that injury.

All the fantasy projections I am reading for him say that he'll return before the bye in week 6 and share the load but will likely take over as the primary back in the 2nd half of the season. Whether that's how it works out or not is yet to be seen but that's what all the projections have for him. Being able to start CJ Anderson, Justin Forsett and Todd Gurley every week if that happens will be amazing though. Especially w/ Edelman and Megatron has my WR's. I'll have such a hard choice figuring out my other flex every week

All the fantasy projections I am reading for him say that he'll return before the bye in week 6 and share the load but will likely take over as the primary back in the 2nd half of the season. Whether that's how it works out or not is yet to be seen but that's what all the projections have for him. Being able to start CJ Anderson, Justin Forsett and Todd Gurley every week if that happens will be amazing though. Especially w/ Edelman and Megatron has my WR's. I'll have such a hard choice figuring out my other flex every week

Yeah my team when fully fit should be awesome, i am a bit nervy about Spiller and Vereen but they both have huge upside being the passing down back on each team. This week has been a statement week with the numbers some of my players have been putting up.

I am officially scared shitless of the team I drafted. Gronk will be gronk but my 2nd and 3rd picks are what's scary shady McCoy in Buffalo now battling a hamstring problem. And Alshon Jeffrey also battling injuries and he is now going to get double coverage most of the time now that Marshall is gone. I like my FA pickup Nick foles hope he can continue to score points in St. Louis with Derek Carr hurt I am gonna be relying on him as my #2 QB. Then there is the fact that i drafted 6 rookies none of which gave me any hope so far unless Tevin Coleman has a good game but he is only going to get a mild % of the workload in Atlanta. I picked up Kamar Aiken because he one the started job in Baltimore as the #2 recover but his -1 yards receiving was very unimpressive. Time to check out the Free agent pool lol.

Jameis threw two picks and a pick six but still got me 13 points. I have to get another RB because evidently this Titans RB I have is the third string RB and got me 0, of course he's only there until Foster comes back.