Fantasy Baseball 2016

Deuce7

Your welcome for Chapman btw lol. I couldn't wait like a impatient dumbass.

I am just patiently waiting for you to get pissed off at Stanton and release him.

As far as my trading list goes right now I have

Panik

Hammel

and

Turner

I could be persuaded into trading guys as we all know but I don't want to lose my Mets pitching staff. Should prolly mention that I need help in the RBI/HR department, I have far too many lead off/#2 hitters in my team which leads to a lot of runs but very few rbi's

I am just patiently waiting for you to get pissed off at Stanton and release him.

As far as my trading list goes right now I have

Panik

Hammel

and

Turner

I could be persuaded into trading guys as we all know but I don't want to lose my Mets pitching staff. Should prolly mention that I need help in the RBI/HR department, I have far too many lead off/#2 hitters in my team which leads to a lot of runs but very few rbi's

Definitely interested in Hammel, are you interested in Cargo or Nelson Cruz? I got Pujols as well but he's only hitting .212, still leading the team in HR's though.

Fuck, I see Dinooo got Goldy. That's gonna be a potent lineup to go along with a stellar pitching staff. Top team just got even better.

Hell if I had known that's all it took to get Goldschmidt I would have thrown an offer out there

Fuck, I see Dinooo got Goldy. That's gonna be a potent lineup to go along with a stellar pitching staff. Top team just got even better.

I wanted to get rid of Hammel this week because I have Yu coming back next week.

Goldy was always gonna be on my team, he is basically playing like Hosmer is, with more walks and HRs but less of an average. I needed some walks, so making the trade was a no brainer, I am a bit sad to see Puig go since he will heat up and some point but that is two out of the trio I had last year and Machado is doing his best to fill Trouts shoes.

I managed to rectify the mistake I made last year, with a horrible pitching rotation. The top 3 of the Mets starters and Yu Darvish, with Chapman and Melancon throwing saves, I should be in good shape all season long.

Noah is though is turning out to be a mini Kershaw, 7IP 10K's 5H and 0 ERA, while poor Doms had the Toronto pitching staff the past couple of days.

I wanted to get rid of Hammel this week because I have Yu coming back next week.

Goldy was always gonna be on my team, he is basically playing like Hosmer is, with more walks and HRs but less of an average. I needed some walks, so making the trade was a no brainer, I am a bit sad to see Puig go since he will heat up and some point but that is two out of the trio I had last year and Machado is doing his best to fill Trouts shoes.

I managed to rectify the mistake I made last year, with a horrible pitching rotation. The top 3 of the Mets starters and Yu Darvish, with Chapman and Melancon throwing saves, I should be in good shape all season long.

Noah is though is turning out to be a mini Kershaw, 7IP 10K's 5H and 0 ERA, while poor Doms had the Toronto pitching staff the past couple of days.

I have a deal for you if my current one is declined

How is his ERA so high??? Every time I have seen him throw this season he has been dealing

I know he's pitched very well outside of one or two starts. Seems like my entire team has played well just not good enough to get me some wins.

Hell if I had known that's all it took to get Goldschmidt I would have thrown an offer out there

I had thought about some trades but I thought it would be way too much and I didn't want to deplete my team, steal for Dinooo for sure. He got Cutch last year at his lowest and it paid off and it seems like he did it again. Goldy's bat has definitely been picking up lately.

Bryant is a deal breaker when I'm giving up Arenado?!?!?!

Anyway, looking to move Arenado if the right deal shows up

If it wasn't for Machado, i'd be all over that like a bitch in heat.

I am sure you will be able to get 2/3 great pieces for him. What was the deal? It is just Bryant is on a cubs team who are batting extremely well, Arenado have the bonus of playing in Colorado. Bryant has left field eligibility which will put his value up a lil more. Then again Arenado is batting like a MVP type player, so i'd say that trade was fairly even.

Alright Butch, I sent you an offer

I couldn't live wit myself if I gave up a 2015 cy young and my #1 pick for two guys i haven't even heard of Thomas is playing ok but Stanton will blow him out the water by years end and cluber looks as sad as Kuechel right now.

I think I will hold out on the trade talks unless someone can make me a offer I cant refuse.

I do have some UPS though Almedys Diaz is looking very strong as A FA pickup as well as Eduardo Nunes and I am hoping Ozuna starts to get even hotter.

Pitching is what scares me though its gonna be coming down to gameplanning on Sunday evenings.

Well.................so far 0 for 3 on trades. Arenado apparently doesn't have the appeal that I had assumed.

If it wasn't for Machado, i'd be all over that like a bitch in heat.

I am sure you will be able to get 2/3 great pieces for him. What was the deal? It is just Bryant is on a cubs team who are batting extremely well, Arenado have the bonus of playing in Colorado. Bryant has left field eligibility which will put his value up a lil more. Then again Arenado is batting like a MVP type player, so i'd say that trade was fairly even.

I'm hoping to get 2/3 pieces for him, but it seems like I may not get that.

Well.................so far 0 for 3 on trades. Arenado apparently doesn't have the appeal that I had assumed.

I'm hoping to get 2/3 pieces for him, but it seems like I may not get that.

Your offer to me was Arenado and a guy id cut for Donaldson/Nola/Polanco. I value Donaldson=Arenado, so it was a garbage player for two pretty decent contributors.

Your offer to me was Arenado and a guy id cut for Donaldson/Nola/Polanco. I value Donaldson=Arenado, so it was a garbage player for two pretty decent contributors.

It was Suarez, who has solid numbers and better numbers then some of the guys you have right now. I knew I was reaching on that one, but you could have at least counter offered. I wouldn't say Donaldson and Arenado are equal strictly based on numbers right now, but to each his own I guess.

It was Suarez, who has solid numbers and better numbers then some of the guys you have right now. I knew I was reaching on that one, but you could have at least counter offered. I wouldn't say Donaldson and Arenado are equal strictly based on numbers right now, but to each his own I guess.

It is like Bryant and Arenado all over again with that one. Donaldson is on a team who will produce runs, there is no doubt about it, but Nolan will lead in HRs this year due to the fact he is playing in Colorado and is a MVP type player to start off the season. As of right now there is no doubt Nolan is playing the better ball. If I was JLP I may have countered with that trade but taken away Suarez and put in Story or Kang. Then again I am high on Nola, and the Phillies are preforming above expectations this year with a few break out players like Nola and Herrera. It may have shored up some weaknesses in both rosters. You have Suarez and Kang at SS, but really need help with your pitching. JLP needs some more depth in his batting, an injury to any of his infielders would be a disaster and he could do with someone with a better avg than Votto, both Kang or Story would give him that with some HR presence.

Anyway I need to stop talking about Nolan, the more I talk about him, the more I start to like the thought of trading for him.

If anybody's open for a trade I'm looking for a bat with a good avg. looking to trade Liriano. Pujols, Corbin, LeMahieu, and Moustakas are also tradeable.

Damn Deuce I think you gave up way too much, I was just about to send a trade offer for Arenado before I saw it.

If anybody's open for a trade I'm looking for a bat with a good avg. looking to trade Liriano. Pujols, Corbin, LeMahieu, and Moustakas are also tradeable.

Damn Deuce I think you gave up way too much, I was just about to send a trade offer for Arenado before I saw it.

I have faith in Rizzo and Conforto, Franco not so much.

I have faith in Rizzo and Conforto, Franco not so much.

Hey, I hope it works out for you, I just think for a player of Arenado's stature you could have gotten more. Although I could be wrong since other teams didn't value him as highly as I do. Rizzo should be really good though.