Fantasy Baseball 2016

Deuce7

Hey, I hope it works out for you, I just think for a player of Arenado's stature you could have gotten more. Although I could be wrong since other teams didn't value him as highly as I do. Rizzo should be really good though.

If it doesn't work out..........oh well I guess. I'm already in last so it can't get any worse :thumbup:

Anyway, I'm shopping Familia if anyone needs a closer.

As if my starting pitching cant be any worse, my one glimmer of hope Carlos Martinez is now complete shit in his last 4 starts after starting 4-0.

The owner of Chris Sale if you hear me I would be up for just about anything to Get him???

Sale has been fucking outstanding so far, the same guy that has Sale has Mad Max and King Felix. He has a nasty pitching rotation if it wasn't for Shelby stinking the place up.

Well shit...................tied going into today and 3 of my players had their game postponed, another losing week.

Pitts game got postponed for me, considering there were very little in it, i could have done with McCutch hitting but a 5-6-1 week isn't bad.

I do think there are some sort of conspiracy though every time I face off against someone it seems to be the same week their aces are having 2 game weeks. I am just praying that Harvey does not shit the bed again this week, but we have the return of Yu on Saturday to look forward too.

I know but I desperately need a Starting pitcher, and I'm hoping Kris Davis can keep hitting homers In place of Stanton who I will be loosing.

I'm sure Dinoo is rolling around laughing right now.

Not really, Stanton has been under whelming, while he might be good for a HR or two every week, he cannot be counted on it appears for a good batting avg, To be honest I'd rather have kept Pence than Stanton this season, he has a better batting avg and hitting in a better team, his position bobbles from time to time but he is usually in the heart of the order hitting behind guys like Posey, Panik and Span who are good at getting on base with guys like Belt and Crawford behind him to bat him in. He might not hit the long ball as much as Stanton but in the make up of most teams, I'd rather have the avg and in a better team than the HR's.

Zobrist is on fire, I wouldn't have let him go, under any circumstances, not even for Kershaw. I got rid of Panik because I have Rendon and Harrison who can play there, I value more the ability to play in multiple positions, plus Rendon and Harrison can contribute more to the RBI section with Rendon being moved from second to 5th or 6th in the line up and Harrison who bats 5th of 6th.

Harvey won't always stink up the place, I am sure he will get back on form at some point during June, he is just ruining my teams ERA and I don't have anyone to replace him, so he had to go.

The main reason for the trade is that I could afford to lose 2 out of the 3 guys, and the guy I couldn't afford to lose, I just replaced him with best pitcher in baseball.

Your trade, you got some instant help with your pitching and if Dallas can ever rekindle his form then you have a great 1 2 punch with some solid pitchers behind them. You have played the market well with picks ups and managed to replace a few guys and picked up some really interesting players. Perhaps the trade will help you in the long run, but in terms of value, i'd say you both got a good deal out of it and it filled some holes. I am surprised though that you didn't go for Chris Sale.

Not really, Stanton has been under whelming, while he might be good for a HR or two every week, he cannot be counted on it appears for a good batting avg, To be honest I'd rather have kept Pence than Stanton this season, he has a better batting avg and hitting in a better team, his position bobbles from time to time but he is usually in the heart of the order hitting behind guys like Posey, Panik and Span who are good at getting on base with guys like Belt and Crawford behind him to bat him in. He might not hit the long ball as much as Stanton but in the make up of most teams, I'd rather have the avg and in a better team than the HR's.

Zobrist is on fire, I wouldn't have let him go, under any circumstances, not even for Kershaw. I got rid of Panik because I have Rendon and Harrison who can play there, I value more the ability to play in multiple positions, plus Rendon and Harrison can contribute more to the RBI section with Rendon being moved from second to 5th or 6th in the line up and Harrison who bats 5th of 6th.

Harvey won't always stink up the place, I am sure he will get back on form at some point during June, he is just ruining my teams ERA and I don't have anyone to replace him, so he had to go.

The main reason for the trade is that I could afford to lose 2 out of the 3 guys, and the guy I couldn't afford to lose, I just replaced him with best pitcher in baseball.

Your trade, you got some instant help with your pitching and if Dallas can ever rekindle his form then you have a great 1 2 punch with some solid pitchers behind them. You have played the market well with picks ups and managed to replace a few guys and picked up some really interesting players. Perhaps the trade will help you in the long run, but in terms of value, i'd say you both got a good deal out of it and it filled some holes. I am surprised though that you didn't go for Chris Sale.

Sale was my main choice, he was biting on the offers for him. I dont blame him either, Justin really wanted a 2B and I needed a pitcher so it may be good for us both. Now I need to get me a new 2b guy. I got a guy in mind hopefully he doesn't start stinking it up as soon as I get him though, smh.

Sale was my main choice, he was biting on the offers for him. I dont blame him either, Justin really wanted a 2B and I needed a pitcher so it may be good for us both. Now I need to get me a new 2b guy. I got a guy in mind hopefully he doesn't start stinking it up as soon as I get him though, smh.

Needs must and Max has an uncanny ability to get K's for your team. I think I am happy with my team now, I'll have a few spots to fill up now I got rid of most of my bench players. It should be interesting next week how my pitching staff does, the batting now for my team has skyrocketed in nearly every category.

Dinoo i must say you have a knack for trades dude, picked up Goldschmidt who i would not be surprised to finish out the season at has normal form. Now Kershaw added to a SP group of Jared and Noah and possibly Yu who if he returns to his form those 4 would be nasty to deal with.

Last year I think I done better with trades, I got McCutchen and Trout for Chris Sale, Archie Bradley, Longoria, Ortiz and Calhoun I believe. This year I feel like I done better at drafting, being able to pick up most of the Mets pitching staff, despite Harvey's sucking was quite good, couple that with McCutchen and Machado as the first two picks. A lot of guys slid down the draft like Puig, Sano and Pence, two of whom I was able to use as trade bait. I try to buy low on guys with a lot of potential who are slumping for players who are on a hot streak but have hit their ceiling, it appears to work so far.

The Goldy trade, I traded Hosmer who was hot at the time and Puig who was slumping a bit but has the potential to be a top 20 player and contribute in all categories other than walks, Goldy on the other hand hasn't been hitting like his usual self but walking quite a bit. I figured that Justin needed a few pieces for a single player, now two trades in, he has the making of a decent team again.

The trade I cannot believe was getting Nelson Cruz for Hammel, I was going to drop him for Yu but managed to get one of the best bats of last year and a bat that is heating up right now.

Last year I think I done better with trades, I got McCutchen and Trout for Chris Sale, Archie Bradley, Longoria, Ortiz and Calhoun I believe. This year I feel like I done better at drafting, being able to pick up most of the Mets pitching staff, despite Harvey's sucking was quite good, couple that with McCutchen and Machado as the first two picks. A lot of guys slid down the draft like Puig, Sano and Pence, two of whom I was able to use as trade bait. I try to buy low on guys with a lot of potential who are slumping for players who are on a hot streak but have hit their ceiling, it appears to work so far.

The Goldy trade, I traded Hosmer who was hot at the time and Puig who was slumping a bit but has the potential to be a top 20 player and contribute in all categories other than walks, Goldy on the other hand hasn't been hitting like his usual self but walking quite a bit. I figured that Justin needed a few pieces for a single player, now two trades in, he has the making of a decent team again.

The trade I cannot believe was getting Nelson Cruz for Hammel, I was going to drop him for Yu but managed to get one of the best bats of last year and a bat that is heating up right now.

Hammel has been a top 15 pitcher this season which is very surprising, so I think it was a win win for both sides.

Hammel has been a top 15 pitcher this season which is very surprising, so I think it was a win win for both sides.

Yeah but the question is, can he sustain it? I just like the fact that I picked him up off the free agents and managed to get a top bat. You are correct though, it helps out both teams.

I am now scared though, Perez appears to have done himself in, and he was on that hot streak. Now I need to hunt out a new catcher.

I lost that hot bat in Zobrist, but have no fear Marcel Ozuna us here. Danny Valencia I also picked a few weeks ago is starting to shine as well, + Lorenzo Cain doin work after a surprisingly slow start.

Ozuna picking up a HR in his last AB Sunday stop me on ore point for HR's it was my best week yet 8-4-0 win(sorry Davy) still in 10th place though lol.

I got sick of Dean talking about trades, so I accepted the trade.