Fantasy Baseball 2016

Deuce7

I just checked the Standings, and noticed that the only category i am currently in first on is Transactions. Where i have double the amount as the 2nd place team, My Patience gets a lot better towards the end of the season. Unless i continue to loss which is still possible.

I am very happy with Scherzer though i can breathe a little more now with my Pitching.

I just checked the Standings, and noticed that the only category i am currently in first on is Transactions. Where i have double the amount as the 2nd place team, My Patience gets a lot better towards the end of the season. Unless i continue to loss which is still possible.

I am very happy with Scherzer though i can breathe a little more now with my Pitching.

I dodged bullets, Puig and Pence both go on the DL a week or so after I trade them. Sano also is out for a while with a partially torn ligament.

Yu has looked sharp since he got back, Noah is at another level pitching wise and Jacob seems to have found his rhythm again pitching.

I was at one point looking down the barrel this week at a 9-1-2 week about wednesday/thursday. Now on to Saturday its 9-2-1 in my favor, the strike outs and wins will be close with Kershaw going against Fernandez and Corbin, ERA and WHIP should be in the bag, wins is up for grabs and Noah threw me a held, out of all the people to do something like that. With my pitching now in order, I should be in a decent position to compete for the rest of the year barring the injury bug.

I've had a few solid pick ups (Rich Hill, Joe Ross, Trevor Story), but hesitated on picking up others (Jackie Bradley, Cameron Maybin, Danny Valencia). I think I tried to pull off too many "hidden gems" in the draft instead of going with my gut.

I dodged bullets, Puig and Pence both go on the DL a week or so after I trade them. Sano also is out for a while with a partially torn ligament.

Puig has been a considerably worse hitter every year of his career. He probably shouldnt have even been drafted this year. Injuries and a shit attitude are going to ruin his career.

Puig has been a considerably worse hitter every year of his career. He probably shouldnt have even been drafted this year. Injuries and a shit attitude are going to ruin his career.

To be fair to him he has only had one full season and two half seasons. He had a stellar rookie break out and second season with an injury plagued third season.

I took a chance on him and Rendon as both guys who could bounce back, Rendon has quietly putting up decent runs and has started showing a bit more pop to his bat while raising his batting avg a bit. Picking them both up later on in the draft it was pretty much a hope to get some upside from the pair, with a big upside potentially there. I do agree with his attitude and injuries though ruining his career.

I very, very disappointed with my team this week, all around ass whoopin handed to me, Max was great everyone else just sucked.

I always have solid starts to my weeks on Mondays and Tuesdays and then my team shits the bed the rest of the week.

I always have solid starts to my weeks on Mondays and Tuesdays and then my team shits the bed the rest of the week.

My offense seems to roll that way as well, starts off strong and if I'm lucky they fade a little towards the end of the week but many times they produce virtually nothing Fri.-Sun. allowing my opponent to close the distance or take a commanding lead.

I dont know how you guys do on Sundays, like i said previously though its pretty much the day off for my team either they dont play or they simply suck behind the plate.

Usually Wednesday to Saturday my team stops hitting and then gives me a little hope on Sundays going into the next week. Then it just repeats itself.

Right on cue my offense becomes nothing but shit. They were hitting .370 but decide to go 1/20 today and give the lead to JLP who's team played out of their minds today. What a frustrating season.

I'm losing every category right now. I've had 9 different guys Day to day over the last two weeks and it's killing me. Not that they would be helping much anyway.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...

Side note: I know Steel Penn has his fantasy football leagues going, but I know a few of you said you were interested in a keeper league since it's normally the same group of us playing fantasy sports any way. In there still any interest from anyone in doing a keeper league???

Side note: I know Steel Penn has his fantasy football leagues going, but I know a few of you said you were interested in a keeper league since it's normally the same group of us playing fantasy sports any way. In there still any interest from anyone in doing a keeper league???

Football or baseball?

Never done a keeper league but it sounds fun so I'm in, baseball, football or both.