Fantasy Baseball 2016

Deuce7

He was picked from Auto pick he may have a record year for all i know just wasnt what i wanted.

Domingo Santana and Corey Seager i had high hopes for but if you cant produce on my team and are not a top 8 pick you got to go. Obviously my constant adding and dropping has not worked out so far but still a long season.

Cant believe i had 8 starts this week for my SP and only managed 1 win.

You got spanked, you are lucky Panik went missed a few starts otherwise I think I would have taken the walks as well.

In about a months time I'll have a starting pitching rotation which consists of the Mets Hydra in Noah, Matt and Jacob and Yu... quite proud of how the pitching went for me in the draft.

Hey moustakas is injured and I don't trust David Wright. Lol who am I kidding, he's a diamondback so I want him on my team.

I had a feeling you would ask for him or Tomas

i was hoping for a 8-4 win but as usual my batting drop the ball on everyone take a day off at the damn plate Sunday.

Hopefully Anal's team continues to get hammered lol.

I had a few close ones but ended up losing 8-4, on the bright side though, I had a fair few points in to spare and that was one of the more difficult weeks for my pitching staff in Colorado.

I had a few close ones but ended up losing 8-4, on the bright side though, I had a fair few points in to spare and that was one of the more difficult weeks for my pitching staff in Colorado.

I am so glad i didn't pick up Josed Berrios, i was thinking about it. He just got lit up for 7 runs in the first inning against Detroit and got yanked.

I am so glad i didn't pick up Josed Berrios, i was thinking about it. He just got lit up for 7 runs in the first inning against Detroit and got yanked.

Hammel has been a good pick up for me, seems to be a reliable source of wins and era/whip, and Chapman threw 3 saves in the first week, all is well in my pitching staff.

Man Pollocks and PEDs got hammered last week, both seem to be suffering due to their #1 picks getting hurt or suspended. Perhaps some wheeling and dealing is needed.

Yeah. Too bad we both made a trade with each other. We'll see if it actually helps either one of us. That being said, I am open to any trade offers at this point.